Stephen McNeill (Acoustic Guitar) Reviews

12 | Olive Branch, MS

12 Reviews for Stephen McNeill (Acoustic Guitar)

Dotty · Married on 09/28/2018

Stephen played the Wedding Prelude music at my daughter's wedding. He is so easy to work with and incredibly talented. You cannot go wrong hiring him for any event.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Amber · Married on 05/27/2018

Great to work with

My now husband and I are travel nurses so we were out of state for the majority of our wedding planning. Stephen was so easy to work with and was able to play everything that was requested for our wedding day. He also suggested songs which were great choices and ended up being used. Thank you so much for adding some of my favorite songs to our special day!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Stephen McNeill (Acoustic Guitar)'s reply:

Thanks so much. I really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day! Best wishes to you and your husband.

emily · Married on 04/14/2018

I found Stephen through this site and contacted him to hear some of his music and see what he was able to learn for our special day. I was completely floored when he provided me snippets of what he was able to do and willing to do for us. We had looked at many vendors and went with Stephen because he was accommodating, responsive, polite, encouraging, and so excited to be a part of our day. I remember vividly listening to his music when I was getting ready to walk down the aisle and as I was walking towards my groom. He sounded phenomenal! I was so worried (I'm a huge control freak) about how it was going to go because we hadn't meant to run through everything before the wedding due to scheduling conflicts with venue and another wedding and Stephen's work outside of playing fabulous music at weddings - however, he exceeded our expectations, he was polite and we so wish we would have had more time to spend with him and personally thank him after the wedding before he left. Stephen you are amazing, thank you for working with us, learning new songs, and making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect - I would recommend you to anyone and if I ever need you for another gig - your my go to guy! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Stephen McNeill (Acoustic Guitar)'s reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was fun to be a part of your day! And it was so beautiful! Congratulations again.

Jesica · Married on 10/21/2017

Stephen was so great to work with and was super helpful in helping me plan my ceremony music. He brought his own equipment which was great, and was the perfect choice for our outdoor lake-side ceremony. My husband even told me, when he heard the music as he walked his mother down the aisle at the start of the ceremony, all the emotions hit him and he realized "wow - this is a wedding!" I cant thank Stephen enough for making the ceremony complete with his beautiful music!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kristina · Married on 09/23/2017

Stephen did a great job and helped make our day even more special! I definitely recommend him as your guitarist :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Stephen was the better than I could have asked for! Played everything requested, easy to communicate with and totally affordable. Was perfect for the outdoor, laid back setting. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Rae Lyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Stephen did an incredible job playing at our ceremony! He was incredibly helpful & flexible when it came to selecting songs. He always answered any question I had promptly. He attended our rehearsal. He truly made our special day even more special. He is so very talented-if you are looking for an amazing musician look no further!

Jason · Married on 07/13/2012

Stephen was very professional and added immense value to our wedding, along with the other musicians involved.

Katie · Married on 03/10/2012

Stephen did a beautiful job for our church wedding. He is an excellent musician and was so flexible with us. I was a laid back bride and did not get a music list to him till a few days before the wedding. He did an amazing job and set the perfect time for our event.
    I highly recommend him.

Emily · Married on 07/25/2009

Stephen took the time to get to know my husband and me before he played at our wedding and it showed.
    Our ceremony was at an unconventional time of day (10:00 a.m.) and Stephen was there, set up, and ready with all of the equipment he needed over an hour in advance. Aside from all of the technicalities (he was flawless), Stephen obviously chose every song that he played with care so that we knew he was playing for us alone on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Josh · Married on 06/20/2009

Stephen is both an incredibly talented musician and an incredible person. I would encourage anyone to book him for their wedding. He does a great job, and your satisfaction is his chief aim. Don't miss out on him.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Justin · Married on 05/23/2008

Very talented musician and very easy to work with.

Sent on 04/01/2014