Stephen Jeffrey Watson Reviews

7 | Salt Lake City, UT

7 Reviews for Stephen Jeffrey Watson

7 Stephen Jeffrey Watson Reviews

Lawrence · Married on 09/09/2016

Fun and professional. Made the day easier for both my wife and me.

Meghan · Married on 07/16/2016

Stephen was AMAZING! He made the ceremony so fun yet very special at the same time. He had the crowd laughing instead of falling asleep! Helped me with little details as well.. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Stephen Jeffrey Watson's reply:

Thank you, Meghan, for the supportive review. You, Kevin, and all your attendants looked sharp, and your ceremony was well-attended and flowed smoothly. I enjoyed your excitement while working with you. I hope you many, many happy and healthy years for you and Kevin.

Matthew · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeff was GREAT! He helped us with all of the details and really went above and beyond! We did not want a traditional wedding and he really helped us combine all of the elements we were looking for. He met with us before, did a rehearsal and the ceremony for less than anyone else quoted us. He was easily worth double what he charged. Thanks for helping us make our special day perfect! I would recommend his services to anyone! Thanks again Jeff!

Sandra

Bride and groom from Florida wanting to get married in Salt Lake City... bride does a web search and finds Jeff Watson, no personal references or friends who know him, yet we hit the jackpot!

Jeff send us questionnaires and examples of his style, which we loved. He skyped with us to get to know us a bit before the day.

The day of the ceremony the weather turned cold, but it did not take away from our special moment. Jeff built a personalized ceremony that fit our small wedding: funny, witty, emotional and meaningful to our relatives. We cried, we laughed hard, and we had such a blast that no one remembered to snap pictures with their cellphones! Thank God for the photographer!

My heartfelt thanks to Jeff for making our special moment a wonderful one! Thank you for the laughter, the stories and the analogies... we could not have found a better officiant!

Stephen Jeffrey Watson 1
    Stephen Jeffrey Watson 2
    Stephen Jeffrey Watson 3

Heather · Married on 08/11/2018

3.0

My husband and I didn’t want a religious ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that would be about us and the opportunity to tell our story, with Stephen Jefferey Watson that’s exactly what we got. He added humor and made it fun as well as special. It was unique and tailored to us which I loved. He was very helpful with the entire process and pleasant to work with.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

0.4
      0.5

We had exchanged several emails with Jeff and booked him, but when it came to the previously discussed time to meet and discuss specifics, he did not return multiple emails or phone calls across the span of a month. Now we are 3 months away from our wedding and don't have an officiant. Very poor quality of service and professionalism!!