Stephen Blackmon Reviews

Stephen Blackmon 4
Stephen Blackmon 5
  • I

Isel · Married on 08/20/2016

Highly recommend Stephen and Cody for your photo and video needs. They were extremely easy to work with and as a bride who lives out of state, Stephen was able to answer all my questions. You will not be disappointed if you want a chill, laid back photographer who will go the extra mile. He was also able to capture a photo with my dog Lola on my wedding day that I absolutely adore. She never looks at the camera and he was able to get a snap of her.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Stephen was awesome! He made me and my husband very comfortable. Stephen didn't make us do too many poses, which led to a more natural feel from the pictures. We will be using him again for future occasions.

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/16/2012

I am so glad we hired Stephen as our wedding photographer. We just got our photos back and they are a huge hit! He got exactly what I was looking for and the photos are styled beautifully. Not only that, he was a fun guy to have around and he helped make us two awkward turtles relax and have fun.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Monica · Married on 05/24/2014

Stephen Blackmon was simply wonderful. I am shocked that we were able to get such a skilled photographer at such a reasonable rate. Not only is Stephen great at his craft, he is a delight to work with and made us feel so comfortable with him and with our pre-wedding photoshoot in downtown Charleston (we're not really Center of Attention people :) We recently received our photos, and I can't stop looking at them. He did a fantastic job of capturing the happiness of our day as well as the charm of Charleston. I truly believe that Stephen was the best possible photographer for our event, and I'd recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/14/2014