Stephen Atohi Reviews

Stephen Atohi 3
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely amazing

Stephen was an amazing photographer!! He captured everything I wanted and more! He was so polite, fun, and creative. Everyone enjoyed him and we recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Austin · Married on 04/29/2017

My wife and I couldn't be happier! We hired Stephen Atohi for both our wedding and engagement shoot, and the results were incredible. Not only were the photos stunning, but we were impressed by Stephen's professionalism on the day of our wedding. He was able to adapt flawlessly to unpredictable weather (and an equally unpredictable DJ). He made the most of a rainy day, and some of our favorite pictures are the ones he took indoors while it was raining. We recommend him without hesitation, and we'd advise any newly engaged couple to give him a call.

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Aggie

Aggie · Married on 11/11/2016

Stephen and his team did an incredible job capturing our special day! Your wedding photos are something you'll have forever, so having a good photographer was super important to me. That's why we are SO thankful we picked Stephen Atohi. His work is just beautiful and he's super easy to work with! I wish I could give more stars!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Kimberly · Married on 06/18/2016

Stephen and his team were simply AMAZING!!! They captured exactly what I wanted and even things I didn't know I wanted until after we got our pictures back. He was also very fun and easy going and helped keep me calm knowing he had things under control on his end. We used Two Young for our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits, and for our wedding. We were not disappointed in any way with any of our pictures!! I'm so thankful we have these beautiful photos to cherish forever. The packaging of our USB drive was also unique and beautiful in every way! We love Two Young Photography and can't wait to be able to use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Caroline · Married on 04/16/2016

We could not be happier with Two Young Photography! Stephen and Michelle were a DREAM! They shot our wedding as well as our rehearsal dinner. I'm so glad we opted for the rehearsal dinner as well- because we could be in the moment and not worry about trying to take photos. Not only did we receive ALL our wedding photos in two weeks- but they were PHENOMENAL. I mean- truly stunning- I love their style and its the main reason I chose them for our wedding. We have received numerous compliments on how beautiful the photos are. I met with Stephen once before the wedding and told him my vision for the photos- and he nailed it. They were professional and personable throughout the entire process. I feel honored to have had Stephen and Michelle capture our big day- and can't wait to have another session with them in the future. Thank you so much Stephen and Michelle!

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 03/26/2016

My fiancé and I just had our engagement photos done and we received them quicker than expected!! We absolutely LOVE them all! Stephen was able to capture all the perfect moments with the perfect lighting (I really wanted a few sunset glare shots and he didn't disappoint!) My fiancé and I tend to be photo shy but Stephen really helped us become comfortable! Im so glad we did the engagement session because it gave me some excellent ideas for photo opportunities for the wedding! One less thing to stress about for the wedding because I know they will do a great job! Even more excited for the wedding now! Thanks Two Young!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Carrie · Married on 03/26/2016

I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am for Two Young! They shot our wedding in March and we honestly couldn't be happier or more impressed with our photos! Photography was the most important vendor to me because I knew that memories would fade and the wedding day would go by so quickly, but pictures will last forever and I wanted to relive that moment every time I looked back at photos.... Well we are SO GLAD Stephen and Faith did that for us!! The photos are better than I had ever imagined! Thank you Two Young Photography! You guys rock!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Two Young Photography is probably the wisest "vendor" choice I made regarding my wedding day (aside from my venue). I am so glad I asked questions and got to know Stephen via email and even met up with him while in town for another wedding. He made planning a wedding from Atlanta so much less stressful than it could have been. Stephen and Michelle (and their assistant) were specular the day of. They were on point yet relaxed and have such a great energy that it was easy to just be in the moment. I had no doubt they would do an awesome job, but they exceeded expectations. Two Young Photography interpreted and understood exactly our "couple style" and was nothing short of elated and in love with our photos when we received the preview within two weeks! You cannot and will not be disappointed with this team!

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • Mea

Mea · Married on 11/07/2015

Two Young Photography did an amazing job of capturing every special moment of our wedding day. They are professional and a blast to be around at the same time. You want a photographer that makes you feel comfortable so you can get the best pictures possible. This team does just that. They made us feel like old friends.
    They also did our engagement pictures which turned out spectacular! They have great prices and will sit down with you and go over any questions, concerns, or ideas that you may have. I spent week after week looking at different photographers portfolios on every possible wedding site and was unimpressed. Let me just say, we are so happy that we found them!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Tara · Married on 10/16/2015

This husband and wife duo were absolutely amazing!! They were professional, responsive, fun, and creative! We got our photos back within 3 weeks and they were all amazing!! Some of our pictures are just unbelievable! I would recommend them over and over again! I also plan to use them for any photo sessions we will want in the future! We were beyond happy with them and their work!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Excellent service and great people!

Purchase photos directly from them rather than Wal-Mart/CVS. The quality is 1000 times better and the pricing is only slightly increased.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Andrew · Married on 10/10/2015

Stephen is an amazing photographer! My wife and I look at his photos even a year after the event and are still in awe. Him and his fellow photographer were very professional and knew exactly how to stay behind the scenes but still be right in the middle of the action. We highly recommend using him for your engagement shots as well as wedding. We had zero stress going into the wedding (as far as photography goes...) because we knew what a great job he was going to do ahead of time. No more searching necessary, Stephen is your guy!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Did my Engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding and could not have imagined better pictures! Such a pleasure to work with as well with quick turn around! Can't say enough good things. Love love love!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Not only were they relaxed and helpful, but we now have the most beautiful pictures from our favorite day. I couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Not only do they create fabulous photographs, but they are completely anti stress which is what you need on your big day. Couldn't be happier!

• User6202668 · 2+ years ago

Two Young Photography did an EXCELLENT job at our wedding. I can't begin to describe how amazing the experience working with them was. We had a lot of things that didn't go as planned on our wedding day but our photographers were absolutely perfect! They were incredibly reliable, very accommodating and incredibly easy to work with. Their prices were incredibly affordable and the pictures were perfect. It rained on our wedding day and somehow they were still able to capture all of the precious moments so perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful couple! Thank you so much for our beautiful pictures!!! :)

Sent on 01/13/2016

we could not be more pleased with the beautiful work Two Young Photography did for our wedding. They are so easy to work with and we had a great time! The pictures are fantastic and we're so glad they shot our wedding. Amazing value. Highly recommended! Thank you!

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

You will not be disappointed with Stephen Atohi Our photos came out amazing - even on an off and on rainy wedding day! He made sure we got out to the beach for more photos when it was clear, and no photo we wanted was missed! They just captured everything beautifully and were so great to work with. Stephen even jumped in to show me the wobble when it came on and I had no idea how to do it! Also - he went above and beyond with some special editing to one of my favorite photos of the day. He was able to remove something from it that just really helped to make it a more special and perfect photo. I wish I could do our wedding day again and again and I would definitely choose Stephen Atohi every time :)

Sent on 11/20/2016

Sydney · Married on 05/02/2015

This husband and wife sure do know how to take the best pictures. They were there for my husband and I the entire day capturing every special moment. The pictures were amazing and not over/under edited. They even send the pictures back to you in the cutest little presentation I've ever seen. (you will have to find out what I mean for yourself) He returned them back to me in a very short amount of time compared to other photographers. If I had to do it all over again I would absolutely use them again! I recommend Stephen and Michelle to all of those brides out there that know how important wedding photographs are! They are so fun and so passionate about what they do! Two Young Photography has the best bang for your buck too.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Annalyn · Married on 10/18/2014

We were so scatter brained with wedding planning that we did not make it a priority to communicate well with the photographer (our fault). BUT they went above and beyond what we were expecting of them and did an excellent job despite our crazy selves! The pictures are beautiful and we are both thrilled to share them for the rest of our lives. Excellent photography in quality, value, and customer service . Just an incredible job all around.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Kathryn · Married on 10/04/2014

This couple was awesome! We thoroughly enjoyed having them capture our wedding and wouldn't have had it any other way! They worked with our schedule, helped plan our day out with us, and made sure we got everything we wanted. When we got the pictures back, we were absolutely floored!! Stunning!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Christen · Married on 09/21/2014

Stephen and Michelle were absolutely wonderful. They made everyone feel comfortable and helped the day run smoothly. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined. I consider Two Young Photography our "photographers for life." I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer to capture a special occasion.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Murray · Married on 08/26/2014

Stephen provided top notch service, he was personable and very prompt. Which is huge when it comes to your Wedding, he worked with us on everything, he had to do a approximently a half to three quarter of a mile walk to get to the Beach that we were to be Married on. Thank you Stephen for your service! Signed, Murray and Paulette

Sent on 12/01/2014

Kayla · Married on 05/17/2014

We would HIGHLY recommend Two Young Photography for any photography needs. Our wedding photographer canceled 2 weeks prior to our wedding and Two Young Photography came in to save the day with beautiful pictures that we never dreamed of getting. Stephen was very personable and fun to work with, coming up with creative suggestions for pictures. He made sure we got every picture we wanted plus some we didn't even think about. They captured our memories perfectly and have provided beautiful one-of-a-kind pictures to reminisce our big day.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Hanna · Married on 03/16/2014

Michelle and Stephen were DA BEST!! We went with them because we lived their portfolio but we ended up loving them more. They sat down with us and pre-planned much of the wedding with us. That made everything a lot easier. I was able to tell them what shots I wanted, and they got them all. Day of, they were the voice of reason and calm. Always being the one who made sure things got done but still the encouraging ones too. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Book them!!

Sent on 11/20/2014