Stephanie the Makeup Artist Reviews

3 | Fremont, CA

3 Reviews for Stephanie the Makeup Artist

Veronica · Married on 05/02/2010

Stephanie did my makeup for my wedding on May 2nd. She first arranged a trial and did an amazing job even then. My friends and now husband loved how it looked. She was very friendly and skilled. I decided to book her for my wedding date and am very glad that I did. She is young but so incredibly talented. I was amazed at her work and how easily she could do beautiful eyeshadow. Everything was awesome but that was the best. My friends and family said it was stunnning. I chose blue to go with the theme of the wedding and she pulled through.

Thanks Stephanie! If I ever need professional make-up again I will definitely book you!

Sent on 05/26/2010

Alesia · Married on 05/02/2010

Stephanie was really nice and has amazing prices and she even travels, which was a huge plus for me.

Sent on 05/27/2010

Renee · Married on 04/24/2010

I found Stephanie on craigslist and scheduled a consultation where she gave me a complete makeover to my liking. She kept in contact with me throughout the process and checked in frequently for times and instructions, etc. She arrived right on time and ready to go. I provided a few photos to give a better idea of what I was looking for and she did an amazing job. I couldn't have been more pleased. My bridesmaids and MIL looked so elegant. My daughter even had her makeup done and looked demure, while still looking like a very young lady.

I am very pleased with her work and her price cannot be beat!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2010