51 Reviews for Stephanie Teague Events

To-Do Lists (1)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
50 Stephanie Teague Events Reviews

Stephanie and her team did a wonderful job with every detail so my family and I could enjoy our wedding day.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious

It was clear after the first 5 min of our phone consultation that Stephanie and my wife clicked. I barely got a word in. (It’s probably important to note that my wife is also a professional event planner, so she’s kind of a tough client). It was clear she wanted to help make our vision possible, but she also was going to give it to us straight. She asked probing questions. Other planners we talked with clearly had a prescribed list of questions we had to answer or focused on all of the wrong areas during the consultation. Stephanie brought a personal touch.

Stephanie was definitely worth her weight in gold when she set up a speed dating day of potential wedding suppliers. At the end of it all, we love every supplier we selected. I want to party with my DJ. I want to eat and talk food with my caterer. I want to just hang out with my photographer. Having great suppliers makes a great wedding and Stephanie knows great suppliers. (I never once felt pressure or was worried about kickbacks. She gave her honest critical opinion about each).

Our wedding venue was a privately owned 1920s house up in Tahoe. Beautiful, yes. A challenge, definitely. We were able to schedule a site visit with Stephanie to walk through our vision. It really helped. They saw that our vision was crazy and helped guide us toward how to execute it. I am so thankful she took the time to visit the site. I felt much more at ease the day of the wedding.

Stephanie also excels at “day of” execution. In addition to the challenges that came with our venue (ie- literally everything had to be brought in from external vendors and pass muster with the HOA), it involved multiple locations and lots of intricate details. At the end of the night, she made sure everything got cleaned up and trucked out, and even spent a little time tidying the staging cabin.

All-in-all, we can’t say enough good things about Stephanie. She truly made our [challenging] dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Made our daughters wedding enjoyable as we didn't have to worry about anything. Well worth the fee for her service and can not thank her enough for a job well done.

Profile Picture Phil, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the bride, I was very skeptical to hand over the reins to my wedding and put the success of my day in someone else's hands but I'm so glad I decided to work with Stephanie. From the first moment I met her she was on top of her game, very professional, supportive and offered advice about things I would have never thought of. She pointed out details that I had missed and gave me options of ways to make it work and provided me with lists of vendors and materials to work with. She was thorough, punctual, passionate and made me feel like my special day was as important to her as it was to me. She handled everything that came her way with poise and confidence and took the stress of having 250 guest off of my back which allowed me to enjoy every moment of my day. Like I said, originally I did not think a wedding planner was needed but after working with Stephanie I am a firm believer that they are necessary and she is definitely the right person to work with. Stephanie is truly a gem and it was such a pleasure working with her. I would recommend her to any and everyone I know who's getting married and God forbid I get married again, I will be sure to seek her out!

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie definitely delivered way beyond our expectations. We had several vendors, some of which would have completely thrown everything off if Stephanie and her team weren't there to handle things. My wife and I didn't even notice! Stephanie is responsive, professional, friendly, and put my wife and I at ease the moment we met her. She made everything super easy. Hire Stephanie. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best wedding investment I made.  Stephanie is fabulous! She took over, on the day of the wedding, and I couldn't have been happier handing over the reins. Stephanie worked closely with my dtr and her husband (they live out of state) to find out what was important to them. Contacted vendors, worked out problems juggled numerous food vendors, coordinated timelines with the photographer, videographer, large wedding party and guests.
That's just the tip of the iceberg.  I was left to enjoy the day. The bride and groom were able to celebrate with family and friends...knowing every detail was in expert hands. Thank you Stephanie.

Profile Picture K, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie came very highly recommended from a co-worker of mine who promised that we would be in good hands. She was right!! I cannot imagine a better wedding planner/coordinator. Stephanie took the time to really listen to my fiancé and me and then guided us to choices and options that were perfect for us. She thought of all of the things that would not have occurred to us (like corsages for our moms). She also has a voluminous collection of vendors that she has worked with that she can recommend from her first-hand experience, knowing that they will do a great job. We discovered we could completely rely on Stephanie's judgment in helping us decide what details were really important, and what extras were dispensable. On the actual wedding day itself, Stephanie was phenomenal, handling every issue behind the scenes so we could really be present with our guests. If you are looking for a talented, hardworking coordinator who puts everything into her work, I highly recommend Stephanie Teague!

Profile Picture Danny, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie is amazing at what she does! She created the most detailed timeline for our wedding and multiple guests commented on how seamless the entire evening went. We met with her a month before our wedding and she asked about all of the little details that I most likely would have never even thought about. Our wedding would not have been as wonderful as it was without her help! Thank you Stephanie!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

If you are searching for a wedding planner/coordinator, Stephanie Teague is the person to book. A day of wedding coordinator was required by our venue and the idea of forking our more $$$ made the search process stressful. I’m so glad we found Stephanie on the Knot. Stephanie was worth every penny. Her years of experience shines in her work and through her organization. After meeting with Stephanie we immediately knew she was the perfect person to coordinate our wedding because of her passion for Weddings and care for helping her clients. Stephanie is approachable. I never felt uncomfortable asking her questions via email or text. She always responded within the hour, most times immediately. On the day of, Stephanie and her team executed the set up of the wedding with excellence. We were hit with a heat wave, 106°, and Stephanie and her team efficiently worked through the heat without complaints and all with smiles. They made it look so effortless. The week prior, Stephanie quickly secured a last minute request for additional umbrellas to help shade our guest. She created a detailed schedule for the day of the wedding for our wedding party and our vendors.
Our venue was new and had never hosted a full wedding and having Stephanie’s expertise was key to our wedding being successful. Even though we had a few stressful moments of worrying, at the end of the day, we were relieved with the peace of mind that Stephanie was a pro and she would have the solution to any problems.
One thing I really appreciated was a personal heartfelt message she sent to me on the morning of our wedding. It comforted me and got me in the right mindset for the rest of the day! (thanks you, Stephanie.)
Our wedding was perfect! Everything was pulled together by Stephanie, her team and our vendors so beautifully. It exceeded all my expectations. I absolutely recommend Stephanie to anyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was everything I had hoped for, and more! My husband and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary with a vow renewal this summer, STE did a full coordination. Stephanie was always on time for our appointments, gave me options and ideas for the ceremony and was extremely responsive when I had questions. I enjoyed working with her and all of the vendors she recommended. The vendors were prompt, on-time and extremely courteous. The food was amazing, the flowers were gorgeous and the rentals were beautiful. Thank You Stephanie!

Profile Picture Rene, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie is worth her weight in gold...and more! I cannot recommend her enough. My husband and I hired Stephanie in May 2015 to prepare for our June 2017 wedding. My husband had a postdoc across the country while I was finishing up my dissertation in Davis, and I honestly don't think this wedding would have happened without Stephanie. And not only did it happen, but the wedding was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined because of Stephanie.

Stephanie is the most organized person I have ever met. She would always send these incredibly polite yet "let's get this stuff done" e-mail reminders about our timeline. If you and your partner are working full time while planning a wedding, then these reminders are HUGE. Because of Stephanie and all of her connections (and oh...does she have connections, and they often come with discounts for her clients!), we got all of our top choices for venue, DJ, hair/makeup, flowers, and much more.

If I haven't convinced you yet to hire Stephanie, let me share a quick story. My mom and sister flew to California to go visit Sugar Bowl (our wedding venue) with me before we put down a deposit and signed a contract. A few days after our visit, I contacted Sugar Bowl to put down our deposit and sign the contract, but was informed that the prices were increasing to a point where it was way beyond our budget. I was absolutely devastated and told Stephanie, and she immediately got on the phone and sent out e-mails to their manager to negotiate the prices they had originally quoted us, and they eventually honored those quotes. She fought for us and had our backs every step of the way. Because of Stephanie, we were able to still have our dream wedding venue that was within our budget.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was instrumental in helping us plan the kind of wedding we wanted. She helped me refine my creative/crazy ideas into something that could be pulled off realistically and within our budget. When there were aspects that were fundamental to my vision (having guests seated in a circle, a non-traditional interactive ceremony) she was open-minded and excited. She gave firm guidance when needed, and helped me manage a huge anxiety-provoking situation -- an outbreak of norovirus at the site -- that came up the day before we were to arrive. The day of, I completely trusted her to manage the many moving parts which she did, flawlessly. The day was a beautiful blur, and I did not see much of her, but it was truly perfect, totally stress-free and so much fun. Thank you Stephanie!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband, David, and I hired STE to do the month of coordination for our wedding on October 15, 2016. Stephanie was fabulous! When rain was predicted in the forecast the week of the wedding and we had a tough time getting a tent, Stephanie called around a ton of places until she found a tent that could work and at the last minute re-arranged the seating plan for the entire event so we could fit everything in the space we had. I was a very anxious bride and with the changes late in the game I was not able to be as involved in the set up as I had hoped, but after the ceremony when I walked into the reception a wave of relief hit me. Stephanie and her staff did an INCREDIBLE job setting everything up in a way that was both functional and lovely. It was more than I could have hoped for. Working with STE kept us organized and on track and helped minimize our stress and we are very thankful they were there to assist with our big day!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie Teague Events was an invaluable resource for us as we planned our atypical wedding celebration event. We had a pretty specific vision for something that would be mainly a party, not a wedding reception (since the wedding took place elsewhere, a couple of months before, with only a handful of people). Stephanie and her team were professional, knowledgable, detail-oriented, creative, capable, and best of all (in my book) listened carefully and really "got" what we wanted for the evening. Stephanie kept us on task, easily managed bureaucratic details of the venue we chose, and the evening itself ran absolutely flawlessly. We, and all our guests, had an amazing, memorable evening due in large part to all of the hard work and dedication from Stephanie and her team! So grateful and fortunate to have found her!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was the planner for my son's wedding this past summer which was held at home. She was terrific to work with, had great ideas; she was pivotal and essential (!) in making the wedding memorable for the couple, families and guests. She has great vendor contacts, is highly responsive/responsible, and contributes before/during and after!

Profile Picture User7357321, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a gal that will sew the ripped tulle from your wedding dress up in the middle of her dinner, she is the girl for you! I found Stephanie on theknot.com and from the initial meeting I was really excited to work with her. Stephanie was beyond helpful and always super responsive, despite the three hour time difference. My husband and I were planning our Truckee wedding from Kentucky and I couldn't imagine going through the process without her. She hooked us up with her amazing team of vendors and made the process as stress-less as possible. Chris and I are so thankful that we found you - you made the vision of the day come together and it would not have gone so seamless without you!

Profile Picture Leya, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Me and my husband were married in June of this year, and had the pleasure of working with STE as our wedding planner. We chose the partial coordination package and it was absolutely perfect for what I needed. We had already selected some vendors, and I truly enjoyed having hands on participation in the planning of my wedding, but I could have never done it without her. From the moment we signed our contract, I felt like I no longer had to worry, and I was in good hands.

One of the best things about working with Stephanie was how quickly she ALWAYS responded to me! It was usually within minutes, and she was always happy the help or share her experience with me. This was so helpful. I loved being able to bounce all of my ideas off of her.

I love that she always encouraged me to find what was important to me, or special to me, or what I liked. In planning a wedding, so many other people come into the picture, and for me it was easy to get caught up in what "should" be done, or what other people might expect or like. There were certain things that she would strongly recommend, but the decision was always up to me, and I appreciated that I felt supported in whatever that was.

Stephanie was great to work with in the months leading up to our wedding, and her and her assistant were nothing short of that on the day of either. My vendors had nothing but great things to say about her, and my guests all commented on how well the event flowed, which was thanks to her well crafted timeline. I never had to worry about a thing on my wedding day which is priceless!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't possibly list the ways that Stephanie made our day a perfect one. We were humming along with our own planning and then began to realize that there were a lot of things that we were probably missing or that we didn't know how to execute. On top of that, we planned a non-traditional wedding. We contacted Stephanie for her day-of services (which is way more than just the day-of). She was able to step confidently into place and helped us shape the flow of the wedding and made sure we had a great mix of traditional and non-traditional touches. On the actual day-of, Stephanie and her assistant were amazing!! They never stopped moving for over twelve hours. She knew what to do and when to do it. She kept the event running smoothy and made sure we stuck to our timeline (which she had helped us create - who knew that you needed a timeline?!). She decorated the dining tables, reception area, and s'mores table beautifully. She dealt with all of the vendors. And she did it all perfectly! There wasn't anything that I would have changed! There was NO WAY that we could have pulled our wedding off without such a great coordinator. I am so glad that we found Stephanie and you will be too!

Profile Picture Helen , 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I contacted Stephanie Teague and knew immediately that she had all the qualities of an exceptional wedding planner. During our first meeting her passion for what she does was evident. She is organized, creative, resourceful, patient, knowledgeable, detail oriented, communicative and a problem solver. Stephanie was always conscious of our budget and worked with several exceptional vendors to realistically keep our expenses in-line.

From the very beginning, Stephanie focused on the most important aspect of a wedding, that being all about two people committing their lives to one another. She spent great amounts of time getting to know what we liked, what was important, what our “must haves” were, and helped us organize our thoughts. In the end, we had everything we wanted and then some.

When we had a great idea, Stephanie knew how to make it sparkle. When we thought we had finished every detail about one thing, Stephanie added the nitty-gritty. When emotions ran high, Stephanie was the calming wind. When our vision became cloudy, Stephanie helped us see the way. When obstacles arose, Stephanie worked around them with ease.

Our wedding day was overcast and lightly raining. None of our 200 guests noticed or cared, as Stephanie somehow made it almost unnoticeable. Everyone, especially the bride and groom had an exceptional day filled with love and happiness. We used two different venues. Stephanie expertly planned every minute of that day from 8 O’clock in the morning until midnight. She is tireless and dedicated to each task at hand.

Simply put, we felt heard and that Stephanie understood our vision from the very beginning. You will not find a better wedding planner.

Profile Picture RICHARD, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We barely know where to start… Stephanie was a ‘splurge’ for us, mostly because we were going to be out of state for most of our wedding planning, but she ended up being the best investment we could have ever made. Stephanie always felt like family and did nothing but help and mentor us at every step of our planning process. Stephanie is the epitome of professionalism. Whenever a question arose, Stephanie would get back to us within the day, if not sooner. We had so much pressure taken off of us throughout the entire process with Stephanie’s style of listening to what we wanted, and they narrowing down the hundreds of overwhelming choices to just a handful of manageable ones. She always would give her advice and honest opinion, which is much more than we can say for a lot of vendors. Without Stephanie’s guidance we would have never had the perfect day that we did. Our wedding was almost a soggy affair, but Stephanie always assured us that rain or shine our wedding was going to go off without a hitch, and she was right. My wife and I were able to enjoy our wedding night without worry knowing that Stephanie’s endless planning was taking care of everything from timing with the photographer, to DJ introductions, and coordinating dinner service. As my wife and I sit here six months after our special day, we both agree that Stephanie was single handedly the most important piece to our big day going how we had always imagined. We can never thank Stephanie enough for meeting us in that coffee shop one spring morning and agreeing to take on our big day with us. Thank you Stephanie, we couldn’t have done it without you.

Profile Picture Austin, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was extremely helpful and flexible on every situation that presented itself. Being able to accomplish all of our visions and wishes for our wedding from so far away was amazing. There aren't enough good things that we can say about our experience working with her. Thank you so very much for all your help with our dream wedding Stephanie. We will always remember you and your contribution to our special day.

Ryan and Audra

Profile Picture Ryan and audra, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a very specific vision for our wedding reception, but was having trouble visualizing my style and theme. Stephanie Teague Events was able to design exactly what I was looking for, as well as manage every minute detail leading up to our ceremony/reception. Working with Stephanie over the past year has been an absolute treat! She has extensive local contacts, insight about wedding details I had never thought of/planned for, and the patience to outline every detail again and again. We had a very large bridal party and Stephanie's day-of timeline was fantastic! Everyone knew exactly where they needed to be and managed to stay together! I would recommend Stephanie's coordination services any day!

Profile Picture Lesley, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was wonderful-she took care of everything in the nicest way. I didn't realize how much she did until afterwards when I was looking at the photos. My husband and I were able to enjoy our daughter's wedding because she took care of all the details. We are so grateful for her guidance, expertise and professionalism. We could not have pulled it off without her.

Profile Picture User4650335, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It's New Year's Eve and my now-husband and I are sitting here having an intimate night reminiscing about all that we've had to be thankful for this year. Complete truth- I am so thankful for Stephanie and her team for giving me the most beautiful and stress-free wedding day a bride could ever ask for that it literally got me up off my couch out of my dreamy state to write this review.

Stephanie is a treasure. Looking back, there was no greater gift that I could have been given (aside from an incredible husband) than a stress-free, drama-free, anxiety-free, and issue-free wedding day. As soon as I spoke with Stephanie on the phone the first time I instantly felt better about the entire production of my wedding and that was a recurring pattern throughout my planning process. Stephanie proactively planned, coordinated, and problem-solved all details of my wedding to seamless perfection, and if I ever had a worry she was there to make me feel instantly better. On the days leading up to my wedding, all of my family, friends, and bridesmaids kept saying to me - "You're so calm. How are you so calm? You're such a calm bride!" While I'd like to take credit for this but it was 100% because of Stephanie.

Stephanie is super professional, bright and responsive (VERY responsive... she always got back to me way faster than I thought was reasonable). She's kind and supportive, reassuring, positive and has a knack for advising you while being totally respectful of your vision, priorities, and ideas. She knows what she's doing.

I wrote a very very long list of examples of ways in which Stephanie impressed me (and it would still only be a tiny sampling compared to the countless total list) but this website is only letting me post 2000 characters. So, all I can say is THANK YOU Stephanie. I would trust her with my life and I am shamelessly begging all of my engaged friends to book her so that when I'm a bridesmaid I can just sit back and relax!! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring a wedding planner was the best decision we made for our wedding and we are so lucky we hired Stephanie Teague. Stephanie is absolutely the best. We hired Stephanie to be our wedding planner and could not have made a better decision. She is organized, patient, professional, friendly and a great listener. Throughout the planning process Stephanie kept us on track, provided great ideas and input about how to make our vision a reality, connected us with great vendors, and advocated on our behalf. Stephanie’s help throughout the planning process literally made our dream come true.

On our big day, Stephanie ensured everything went according to plan. If there were any hiccups, we didn’t (and still don’t) know about them because Stephanie took care of them. The day could not have been better thanks in huge part to Stephanie! We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day.

We would absolutely recommend Stephanie Teague as a wedding planner to our friends, family, and anyone looking for wedding planning services. She is absolutely amazing!

Andrew & Emily