Stephanie Teague Events Reviews

58 Reviews for Stephanie Teague Events

58 Stephanie Teague Events Reviews

Tiana Maciel · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Planner

I got engaged last October and quickly realized planning a wedding was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. In November, I started looking for a wedding planner. Stephanie was recommended to me by a long time family friend. I contacted Stephanie and we set up a time to meet. She was kind enough to drive to Sacramento and meet at an odd time in order to work around my job schedule. When we first met, I knew she would be perfect to help plan my wedding. She was very friendly, organized, and passionate about her job. She went over all of the packages that she offered and did not pressure us at all. Once we decided which package we wanted (we went with her Full Coordination package), the real wedding planning began. Stephanie helped us create a detailed budget for the wedding to help keep us on track which was extremely helpful when looking at different vendors. She provided us information on venues, vendors, and even clothing. She was available by phone or text whenever (and I mean WHENEVER) we had any questions or concerns. She attended meetings with us and even helped coordinate a lot of the meetings. She dealt with the stressful phone calls, contracts, and keeping up the timelines. She helped coordinate colors, linens, invitations, programs, menus, etc. She really understood how stressful wedding planning can be and did not judge me based on my wild expectations for my wedding day. She also was very honest with us and we always knew what to expect. I can 100% say that my wedding turned out PERFECT thanks to Stephanie. She made the day go so smoothly. She handled everything with such grace. Everyone, including my bridal party, loved her. We are so grateful to have met Stephanie and would use her in the future for any other big occasion. Thank you Stephanie!

Stephanie Teague Events 1
    Stephanie Teague Events 2
    Stephanie Teague Events 3
    Stephanie Teague Events 4
    Stephanie Teague Events 5
    Stephanie Teague Events 6

Kelsey · Married on 09/14/2018

If you're getting married, you MUST hire Stephanie Teague.

When my fiancee, now wife, and I first contacted Stephanie for our Lake Tahoe wedding, we included the fact that this is a same-sex wedding. Her response: "I fully support everyone's right to marry the person they love!" To most people, that may not mean much, but to us, that was huge - to hear a wedding vendor so openly embrace our wedding was so emotional and reassuring - and we knew we found the right person to help plan our wedding.

From our first meeting via Facetime, Stephanie was very transparent and communicative. Every text message went answered, every request was followed up on. I was shocked when she would always say, "I'll do that for you," then have it done in less than 24 hours. Her level of professionalism is unparalleled. She made the final weeks of our wedding planning process seem smooth and manageable - our only regret is not hiring her sooner than two months before the wedding! During our wedding week, she was calm, organized, and on top of EVERYTHING. She arranged things I didn't even think of, packaged items I swore I'd forget, and followed up on the littlest details that I honestly didn't even remember because she was allowing us to enjoy our day. Her timeline was on point, her details were beautiful, and she was an absolute joy to celebrate our wedding with. Our wedding day was perfect because of Stephanie. We're so grateful to Stephanie Teague Events for helping make our day so magical. I cannot recommend her enough.

Elhum · Married on 08/18/2018

Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with! She is extremely kind and super attentive to detail. I had hired her for day of coordinator and she met with me a month before at the venue and went through every single detail I wanted and made notes on EVERYTHING! She was such a good listener and had great ideas and insight as well. The day of, oh my gosh, I don't know what I would have done without her (and her amazing crew). She took care of more than she even had to to make sure I was happy with every detail! Thank you times a million for everything you did and how on top of all of it you were! I will recommend her for ANYONE-your wedding wouldn't be the same without Stephanie!

Adrienne · Married on 08/04/2018

Stephanie and her team did a wonderful job with every detail so my family and I could enjoy our wedding day.

laila · Married on 07/21/2018

Couldn't have done it without her!

Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with. I had the pleasure of working with her on two different occasions.

The first experience was for my sister's wedding which was taking place at our home. My sister found out two month prior to her wedding that the rental company she had planned everything with shut down. With barely anytime left, she had to start all over. Luckily, I found Stephanie and when speaking to her about the different services she offered, we decided to go with "The Month Of" coordination package. She came in and handled everything to do with the vendors. Fast forward to the day of the wedding- as 1 of 4 girls, I've had to be the sister of the bride a few times and this wedding went so smoothly because Stephanie had a handle on everything. Anytime there was an issue I simply went to her and that was it. I was able to enjoy my sister's wedding and more importantly. my sister was such a calm bride who could enjoy her own wedding. Not to mention, we are Pakistani so this meant Stephanie had to learn and tend to many customs and traditions we have in our weddings and she did great!

The second experience was for my own wedding. I decided to hire Stephanie with the "Full Coordination Package". I wanted everything to come together very smoothly so my whole family could enjoy the wedding as it was our last family wedding. Stephanie made sure that was the case. She worked with me from beginning to end- driving back and forth from the Sacramento to the Bay Area to find the perfect venue, helping me find vendors I wouldn't have ever known about, finalizing room blocks, finalizing decor details, working with the vendors (we all know just how much of a pain that can be). And once again, she had to understand and follow through unmanly customs and traditions we have as apart of Pakistani weddings. That included her helping out on the the Mendhi night in addition to the wedding reception. She went above and beyond! Everything went so smoothly and was enjoyable for the whole family.

I can't say enough great things and can't recommend her enough!

Maria · Married on 07/06/2018

I recently used Stephanie Teague for the “month of” wedding planner services and have nothing but great things to say about her! In considering our wedding planner options, my (now) husband and I met with at least five different wedding planners. While there were other venders that seemed decent, we learned that these many wedding planners don’t guarantee that they will be the actual wedding planner on the day of your wedding. For example, at the time that you book with them, that person may be available for your special date, but if a larger wedding that requires their attention gets booked after the fact, they will prioritize that wedding and assign you one of their employees/assistants. While they may assure that their staff members were just as good, we wanted to know exactly who we would be working with along the way as well as on the big day. An example that one wedding planner provided was that while she may be available on the day we book with her, if later on, she receives a request to be booked for a larger wedding at a nice venue that may be featured in a magazine, she is going to be attending that wedding instead and will assign us to one of her employees. When we booked Stephanie, we knew that there would be no surprises like this along the way. After meeting with Stephanie, we knew she was the perfect fit. Not only did the services she offers meet exactly what we were looking for, but she came off as a genuine and honest person. After working with her, we know this to be true.

On the day of the wedding, Stephanie was punctual, dressed very professionally, and was on top of everything! If any SNAFUs occurred throughout our special day, we have no knowledge of it because Stephanie handled it. She has great organizational and management skills. Stephanie was the perfect vendor for us! We have two different friends who will be getting married within the next two years and have already recommended that they consider booking Stephanie Teague! Thank you!

Gianna · Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot recommend Stephanie enough. Hiring her will be the best thing you spend your money on for your wedding. I don’t even know where to begin to gush about her. She is the absolute best. I hired her over a year and half before my wedding, and she helped me through every single phase of wedding planning. She is the epitome of organized, professional, badass, and friendly. She will make sure that you throw the wedding of your dreams- and stay in budget! Through every stage, Stephanie helped with budget planning and tracking, made sure payments were made on time, and even handled tedious correspondence with dozens of vendors so that way my life was so much easier. On the day of our wedding, Stephanie and her team managed every single detail. We were completely relaxed and could enjoy our day. It was amazing to not have to rush or wonder about anything the day of the wedding- I knew Stephanie had everything handled. I will try to stay short and sweet so that way more people read this review. My husband I are so grateful to Stephanie and her team!

Katie · Married on 06/17/2018

It was clear after the first 5 min of our phone consultation that Stephanie and my wife clicked. I barely got a word in. (It’s probably important to note that my wife is also a professional event planner, so she’s kind of a tough client). It was clear she wanted to help make our vision possible, but she also was going to give it to us straight. She asked probing questions. Other planners we talked with clearly had a prescribed list of questions we had to answer or focused on all of the wrong areas during the consultation. Stephanie brought a personal touch.

Stephanie was definitely worth her weight in gold when she set up a speed dating day of potential wedding suppliers. At the end of it all, we love every supplier we selected. I want to party with my DJ. I want to eat and talk food with my caterer. I want to just hang out with my photographer. Having great suppliers makes a great wedding and Stephanie knows great suppliers. (I never once felt pressure or was worried about kickbacks. She gave her honest critical opinion about each).

Our wedding venue was a privately owned 1920s house up in Tahoe. Beautiful, yes. A challenge, definitely. We were able to schedule a site visit with Stephanie to walk through our vision. It really helped. They saw that our vision was crazy and helped guide us toward how to execute it. I am so thankful she took the time to visit the site. I felt much more at ease the day of the wedding.

Stephanie also excels at “day of” execution. In addition to the challenges that came with our venue (ie- literally everything had to be brought in from external vendors and pass muster with the HOA), it involved multiple locations and lots of intricate details. At the end of the night, she made sure everything got cleaned up and trucked out, and even spent a little time tidying the staging cabin.

All-in-all, we can’t say enough good things about Stephanie. She truly made our [challenging] dream wedding a reality.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2018

Stephanie was so helpful leading up to our wedding and on our wedding day! Our venue didn't take care of all the set-up and clean up, and Stephanie did all of this for us! It was a lifesaver. Stephanie helped us think through the details and was good at managing issues as they came up so that we didn't have to. I highly recommend her for day of coordinator services. It made for a stress-free wedding day!

Phil · Married on 09/30/2017

Made our daughters wedding enjoyable as we didn't have to worry about anything. Well worth the fee for her service and can not thank her enough for a job well done.

Brittani · Married on 09/30/2017

As the bride, I was very skeptical to hand over the reins to my wedding and put the success of my day in someone else's hands but I'm so glad I decided to work with Stephanie. From the first moment I met her she was on top of her game, very professional, supportive and offered advice about things I would have never thought of. She pointed out details that I had missed and gave me options of ways to make it work and provided me with lists of vendors and materials to work with. She was thorough, punctual, passionate and made me feel like my special day was as important to her as it was to me. She handled everything that came her way with poise and confidence and took the stress of having 250 guest off of my back which allowed me to enjoy every moment of my day. Like I said, originally I did not think a wedding planner was needed but after working with Stephanie I am a firm believer that they are necessary and she is definitely the right person to work with. Stephanie is truly a gem and it was such a pleasure working with her. I would recommend her to any and everyone I know who's getting married and God forbid I get married again, I will be sure to seek her out!

Aaron · Married on 09/30/2017

Stephanie definitely delivered way beyond our expectations. We had several vendors, some of which would have completely thrown everything off if Stephanie and her team weren't there to handle things. My wife and I didn't even notice! Stephanie is responsive, professional, friendly, and put my wife and I at ease the moment we met her. She made everything super easy. Hire Stephanie. You won't regret it!

K · Married on 09/30/2017

Best wedding investment I made.  Stephanie is fabulous! She took over, on the day of the wedding, and I couldn't have been happier handing over the reins. Stephanie worked closely with my dtr and her husband (they live out of state) to find out what was important to them. Contacted vendors, worked out problems juggled numerous food vendors, coordinated timelines with the photographer, videographer, large wedding party and guests.
    That's just the tip of the iceberg.  I was left to enjoy the day. The bride and groom were able to celebrate with family and friends...knowing every detail was in expert hands. Thank you Stephanie.

Danny · Married on 09/24/2017

Stephanie came very highly recommended from a co-worker of mine who promised that we would be in good hands. She was right!! I cannot imagine a better wedding planner/coordinator. Stephanie took the time to really listen to my fiancé and me and then guided us to choices and options that were perfect for us. She thought of all of the things that would not have occurred to us (like corsages for our moms). She also has a voluminous collection of vendors that she has worked with that she can recommend from her first-hand experience, knowing that they will do a great job. We discovered we could completely rely on Stephanie's judgment in helping us decide what details were really important, and what extras were dispensable. On the actual wedding day itself, Stephanie was phenomenal, handling every issue behind the scenes so we could really be present with our guests. If you are looking for a talented, hardworking coordinator who puts everything into her work, I highly recommend Stephanie Teague!

Alison · Married on 09/09/2017

Stephanie is amazing at what she does! She created the most detailed timeline for our wedding and multiple guests commented on how seamless the entire evening went. We met with her a month before our wedding and she asked about all of the little details that I most likely would have never even thought about. Our wedding would not have been as wonderful as it was without her help! Thank you Stephanie!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

If you are searching for a wedding planner/coordinator, Stephanie Teague is the person to book. A day of wedding coordinator was required by our venue and the idea of forking our more $$$ made the search process stressful. I’m so glad we found Stephanie on the Knot. Stephanie was worth every penny. Her years of experience shines in her work and through her organization. After meeting with Stephanie we immediately knew she was the perfect person to coordinate our wedding because of her passion for Weddings and care for helping her clients. Stephanie is approachable. I never felt uncomfortable asking her questions via email or text. She always responded within the hour, most times immediately. On the day of, Stephanie and her team executed the set up of the wedding with excellence. We were hit with a heat wave, 106°, and Stephanie and her team efficiently worked through the heat without complaints and all with smiles. They made it look so effortless. The week prior, Stephanie quickly secured a last minute request for additional umbrellas to help shade our guest. She created a detailed schedule for the day of the wedding for our wedding party and our vendors.
    Our venue was new and had never hosted a full wedding and having Stephanie’s expertise was key to our wedding being successful. Even though we had a few stressful moments of worrying, at the end of the day, we were relieved with the peace of mind that Stephanie was a pro and she would have the solution to any problems.
    One thing I really appreciated was a personal heartfelt message she sent to me on the morning of our wedding. It comforted me and got me in the right mindset for the rest of the day! (thanks you, Stephanie.)
    Our wedding was perfect! Everything was pulled together by Stephanie, her team and our vendors so beautifully. It exceeded all my expectations. I absolutely recommend Stephanie to anyone.

Rene · Married on 08/19/2017

Stephanie was everything I had hoped for, and more! My husband and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary with a vow renewal this summer, STE did a full coordination. Stephanie was always on time for our appointments, gave me options and ideas for the ceremony and was extremely responsive when I had questions. I enjoyed working with her and all of the vendors she recommended. The vendors were prompt, on-time and extremely courteous. The food was amazing, the flowers were gorgeous and the rentals were beautiful. Thank You Stephanie!

Christine · Married on 06/10/2017

Stephanie is worth her weight in gold...and more! I cannot recommend her enough. My husband and I hired Stephanie in May 2015 to prepare for our June 2017 wedding. My husband had a postdoc across the country while I was finishing up my dissertation in Davis, and I honestly don't think this wedding would have happened without Stephanie. And not only did it happen, but the wedding was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined because of Stephanie.

Stephanie is the most organized person I have ever met. She would always send these incredibly polite yet "let's get this stuff done" e-mail reminders about our timeline. If you and your partner are working full time while planning a wedding, then these reminders are HUGE. Because of Stephanie and all of her connections (and oh...does she have connections, and they often come with discounts for her clients!), we got all of our top choices for venue, DJ, hair/makeup, flowers, and much more.

If I haven't convinced you yet to hire Stephanie, let me share a quick story. My mom and sister flew to California to go visit Sugar Bowl (our wedding venue) with me before we put down a deposit and signed a contract. A few days after our visit, I contacted Sugar Bowl to put down our deposit and sign the contract, but was informed that the prices were increasing to a point where it was way beyond our budget. I was absolutely devastated and told Stephanie, and she immediately got on the phone and sent out e-mails to their manager to negotiate the prices they had originally quoted us, and they eventually honored those quotes. She fought for us and had our backs every step of the way. Because of Stephanie, we were able to still have our dream wedding venue that was within our budget.

Susan · Married on 05/27/2017

Stephanie was instrumental in helping us plan the kind of wedding we wanted. She helped me refine my creative/crazy ideas into something that could be pulled off realistically and within our budget. When there were aspects that were fundamental to my vision (having guests seated in a circle, a non-traditional interactive ceremony) she was open-minded and excited. She gave firm guidance when needed, and helped me manage a huge anxiety-provoking situation -- an outbreak of norovirus at the site -- that came up the day before we were to arrive. The day of, I completely trusted her to manage the many moving parts which she did, flawlessly. The day was a beautiful blur, and I did not see much of her, but it was truly perfect, totally stress-free and so much fun. Thank you Stephanie!

Stephanie Teague Events 7
    Stephanie Teague Events 8
    Stephanie Teague Events 9
    Stephanie Teague Events 10

Meg · Married on 09/24/2016

Stephanie Teague Events was an invaluable resource for us as we planned our atypical wedding celebration event. We had a pretty specific vision for something that would be mainly a party, not a wedding reception (since the wedding took place elsewhere, a couple of months before, with only a handful of people). Stephanie and her team were professional, knowledgable, detail-oriented, creative, capable, and best of all (in my book) listened carefully and really "got" what we wanted for the evening. Stephanie kept us on task, easily managed bureaucratic details of the venue we chose, and the evening itself ran absolutely flawlessly. We, and all our guests, had an amazing, memorable evening due in large part to all of the hard work and dedication from Stephanie and her team! So grateful and fortunate to have found her!

Stephanie was the planner for my son's wedding this past summer which was held at home. She was terrific to work with, had great ideas; she was pivotal and essential (!) in making the wedding memorable for the couple, families and guests. She has great vendor contacts, is highly responsive/responsible, and contributes before/during and after!

Leya · Married on 08/12/2016

If you are looking for a gal that will sew the ripped tulle from your wedding dress up in the middle of her dinner, she is the girl for you! I found Stephanie on theknot.com and from the initial meeting I was really excited to work with her. Stephanie was beyond helpful and always super responsive, despite the three hour time difference. My husband and I were planning our Truckee wedding from Kentucky and I couldn't imagine going through the process without her. She hooked us up with her amazing team of vendors and made the process as stress-less as possible. Chris and I are so thankful that we found you - you made the vision of the day come together and it would not have gone so seamless without you!

Shannon · Married on 06/25/2016

Me and my husband were married in June of this year, and had the pleasure of working with STE as our wedding planner. We chose the partial coordination package and it was absolutely perfect for what I needed. We had already selected some vendors, and I truly enjoyed having hands on participation in the planning of my wedding, but I could have never done it without her. From the moment we signed our contract, I felt like I no longer had to worry, and I was in good hands.

One of the best things about working with Stephanie was how quickly she ALWAYS responded to me! It was usually within minutes, and she was always happy the help or share her experience with me. This was so helpful. I loved being able to bounce all of my ideas off of her.

I love that she always encouraged me to find what was important to me, or special to me, or what I liked. In planning a wedding, so many other people come into the picture, and for me it was easy to get caught up in what "should" be done, or what other people might expect or like. There were certain things that she would strongly recommend, but the decision was always up to me, and I appreciated that I felt supported in whatever that was.

Stephanie was great to work with in the months leading up to our wedding, and her and her assistant were nothing short of that on the day of either. My vendors had nothing but great things to say about her, and my guests all commented on how well the event flowed, which was thanks to her well crafted timeline. I never had to worry about a thing on my wedding day which is priceless!

I couldn't possibly list the ways that Stephanie made our day a perfect one. We were humming along with our own planning and then began to realize that there were a lot of things that we were probably missing or that we didn't know how to execute. On top of that, we planned a non-traditional wedding. We contacted Stephanie for her day-of services (which is way more than just the day-of). She was able to step confidently into place and helped us shape the flow of the wedding and made sure we had a great mix of traditional and non-traditional touches. On the actual day-of, Stephanie and her assistant were amazing!! They never stopped moving for over twelve hours. She knew what to do and when to do it. She kept the event running smoothy and made sure we stuck to our timeline (which she had helped us create - who knew that you needed a timeline?!). She decorated the dining tables, reception area, and s'mores table beautifully. She dealt with all of the vendors. And she did it all perfectly! There wasn't anything that I would have changed! There was NO WAY that we could have pulled our wedding off without such a great coordinator. I am so glad that we found Stephanie and you will be too!

RICHARD · Married on 05/07/2016

I contacted Stephanie Teague and knew immediately that she had all the qualities of an exceptional wedding planner. During our first meeting her passion for what she does was evident. She is organized, creative, resourceful, patient, knowledgeable, detail oriented, communicative and a problem solver. Stephanie was always conscious of our budget and worked with several exceptional vendors to realistically keep our expenses in-line.

From the very beginning, Stephanie focused on the most important aspect of a wedding, that being all about two people committing their lives to one another. She spent great amounts of time getting to know what we liked, what was important, what our “must haves” were, and helped us organize our thoughts. In the end, we had everything we wanted and then some.

When we had a great idea, Stephanie knew how to make it sparkle. When we thought we had finished every detail about one thing, Stephanie added the nitty-gritty. When emotions ran high, Stephanie was the calming wind. When our vision became cloudy, Stephanie helped us see the way. When obstacles arose, Stephanie worked around them with ease.

Our wedding day was overcast and lightly raining. None of our 200 guests noticed or cared, as Stephanie somehow made it almost unnoticeable. Everyone, especially the bride and groom had an exceptional day filled with love and happiness. We used two different venues. Stephanie expertly planned every minute of that day from 8 O’clock in the morning until midnight. She is tireless and dedicated to each task at hand.

Simply put, we felt heard and that Stephanie understood our vision from the very beginning. You will not find a better wedding planner.