Stephanie Tara Stationery Reviews

14 Reviews for Stephanie Tara Stationery

Stephanie Tara Stationery 1
Stephanie Tara Stationery 2

Alexandra · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful floral bridal shower invitations!

Stephanie brought my bridal shower invitations to life with her beautiful floral designs! I received so many compliments on them and couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect design. Stephanie is easy to work with, very responsive and incredibly detail oriented - a perfect match for my very picky, type A personality! She understood my vision and executed it to a T, incorporating everything I asked for into the design (even specific flowers and colors) making the invitations absolutely perfect! I highly recommend working with Stephanie as she made the process very easy and an enjoyable experience.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/25/2018

Stephanie is very efficient, prompt and overall wonderful. I've used her a couple times and I am always more than happy with her delivery. She really takes time to make sure it's exactly what I am looking for in style and mostly quality! Love her work!!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Stephanie Tara Stationery 3

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

We had the absolute best possible experience working with Stephanie and could not be more thrilled with how our invitations turned out. From the very beginning, Stephanie took care to hear our ideas about what we wanted and then used her incredible creative talent to turn it into a reality. She was prompt, responsive, and always willing to show us variations or make suggestions as we designed the invitations. Stephanie is also very open about how she works and how she charges for the invitations, so there are no mysteries or surprises. We love the result (and have received many compliments on the invitations from our guests!) and would absolutely go back to Stephanie if and when we need custom invitations in the future. If I could give her more than five stars I would!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Erika · Married on 11/05/2017

Stephanie made the invitations for my wedding. She was super professional and always got back to me within a day when goin back and forth discussing designs and whatnot. I was so happy with how they turned out! She really pulled my whole theme and beach wedding vibe into the style of the invites! Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Stephanie Tara Stationery 4

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

After skimming through Wedding Wire and the Knot to decide a vendor, I stumbled on Stephanie’s website and fell in love with her work. I know I drove the poor girl crazy because I couldn’t decide, but she just kept sketching new designs to make sure we went with something I loved. Then she painted it (MANY) times to make sure it was the color I wanted. We went through the same sketching process for the detail card, the rsvp, paper, the envelope color, stamps, etc. She put in so much work in to make me happy and it was greatly appreciated. I will most definitely be using Stephanie again!

Sent on 01/21/2018
  • User6398409 · 1+ year ago

Stephanie made beautiful invitations for my sisters baby shower. Her attention to detail, prompt responses, and fast turn around has made it so enjoyable to work with her! I reccomend her for any sort of invitation suite you may need. You won't be disappointed !

Sent on 09/16/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 09/17/2017

My bridal shower invitations were gorgeous! The design process was so easy and Steph worked with me until we came up with a look that I absolutely loved. I'm still receiving compliments on them now, weeks after they've been sent out. Can't wait to work with Steph again!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2017

Stephanie went above and beyond for us in every way. From her creativity, reliability, and flexibility she made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. In the end we were so pleased with the personalized design she came up with for us and the way she incorporated it into different aspects if our wedding. We would highly recommend Stephanie for any stationary needs as well as her styling advice.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Andolina · Married on 08/07/2016

A friend of mine referred me to Stephanie about a year ago and the first time I saw her work, I knew immediately I had to work with her to create my wedding invitation suites! I knew that I did not want a "template" wedding invitation from an online website, so finding Stephanie was super exciting for me! The whole design process was entirely enjoyable (and stress-free), thanks to Stephanie. She is an extremely talented artist who understood my vision and brought it to life impeccably! I could not have asked for more beautiful wedding suites. It was truly a pleasure working with Stephanie, from start to finish and I would highly (highly!) recommend her services to any and all who are in need of unique, one of a kind, heartfelt designs!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2016

Stephanie is definitely worthy of a high praise. She helped me design the perfect invitations for my sisters bridal shower. Being that I'm
    Very picky, I was blown away by how well she understood my vision. Stephanie helped me every step of the way.. From the invites to the seating cards and she also personalized a few chalkboard signs for me. She is sweet, patient and extremely talented. I already called her to help me out with another event!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

Stephanie went above and beyond to help me with my vision. I wanted something totally original and she worked with me every step of the way to make my ideas come true. I ended up going with a custom watercolor invitation with inspiration taken from the wedding site itself. She's professional, flexible, and above all, talented. In the end she presented the invitations in a cute box wrapped with a bow. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I definitely recommend her for any event. I will be using her services for years to come. Thanks Steph!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2015

Stephanie made absolutely beautiful invitations for my best friend's bridal shower! Not only is she extremely helpful and responsive, she works with you to create exactly what you want! Couldn't have asked for better invitations!!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Hayley · event on 06/18/2016

Stephanie did a great job giving us the best invitations for our friend's bridal shower! We went with collection she already had displayed on her website and with ease discussed the custom text we needed to communicate with our guests. The designs are really unique and I would love to use her invitations again!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

4.2

I received so many compliments on the stationary for my wedding! I definitely put Stephanie to work on a highly customized, complex project. She did a wonderful job and was incredibly flexible, patient, accommodating everything I wanted. Her artwork is gorgeous - truly talented, sweet and passionate about her designs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2018