Stephanie Neiger Floral Designs Reviews

1 User photo

Stephanie Neiger Floral Designs 1

Lea Clay · Married on 05/25/2019

A beautiful experience!

Stephanie was an absolute joy to work with. She was excellent with on-time communication, was flexible regarding our budget, and did a beautiful job creating arrangements that were even better than I could have imagined. She took the style of my dress and the bridesmaids' dresses into account, as well, when selecting the flowers, which helped to make our day even more special! One of the coolest parts were the mood boards that Stephanie sent me throughout the process to show examples of the flowers that she would include in the arrangements. Come wedding day, I was thrilled to see such gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Courtney Fuchs · Married on 03/04/2019

We can’t thank her enough!

My mom and I were planning my sister’s wedding, who was on the other side of the world, in a different time zone for her work. All we had were her colors, a Pinterest board of random ideas and trying to make it as close to what she would like while keeping our preferences to a minimum. Stephanie is amazingly patient and works magic. Being a small and short notice military wedding, we also had a small budget that she was able to work with and give options to keep costs reasonable. The arrangements pulled the whole room together. My sister’s colors and the vintage vibe really popped. I am truely grateful for all of her time, efforts, attention to detail and the heart she put into making my sister’s day truely special! Stephanie is also super great to work with; she listens, is very nice and easy to talk to, and knowledgable when being asked for her input. 10/10 highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Stephanie Neiger Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It’s people like you who make me love being apart of this industry! I had an absolutely blast getting to meet with your mom and you to discuss all of your guided ideas! I’m so happy your sister was able to get the day she deserved!

Angela · Married on 11/02/2018

A dream to work with!

Stephanie was a dream to work with! I had a really small budget and was only getting bouquets and she worked with me to find flowers within my price range that fit the look I was going for. She created GORGEOUS bouquets and communicated with me every step of the way. I highly recommend Stephanie!!

Sent on 12/30/2018