Stephanie Gould Calligraphy Reviews

5 | Baltimore, MD

5 Reviews for Stephanie Gould Calligraphy

• Laura

Laura Magnuson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Look no further for a seating chart or any other calligraphy!

I could not have been more pleased with Stephanie's 3 foot by 6 foot wedding seating chart! It was stunning! White painted acrylic with gold letters. I received many compliments about it. She was delightful to work with, responsive, and her fees are very reasonable. I'll definitely use her for her other calligraphy work too. Look no further than Stephanie Gould Calligraphy!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

love Stephanie!

Stephanie created the most stunning and unique signage for our wedding! The end resulted far exceeded our expectations. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Audrey Morris · Married on 08/10/2019

amazing and talented

Steph was amazing - she took my unorganized ideas and thoughts and made a beautiful invitation suite for us. Everything was high quality and perfect. Loved her and can't wait to use her again! We used her for invitations, menus, programs, and signs - our guests commented several times about how beautiful they were!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Yu · Married on 07/27/2019

Stephanie did an AMAZING job!

I admit I was quite picky about fonts since we were looking for something different from the exaggerated loopy scripts that are so popular with other wedding calligraphers now. Stephanie was very patient and adaptive to what we were looking for. Unlike other calligraphers, she can use a wide range of fonts! Stephanie is extremely talented and was even able to help us with Chinese characters that we chose instead of table numbers. We could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect Placecards

I found Stephanie on theknot and didn’t know what to expect. She replied right away and her prices were very reasonable. She was extremely friendly and accommodating- even when we had to redo half our place cards due to last minute seating changes. I’m very pleased with how the place cards turned out and I can’t wait to use them at our wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2019