Stephanie Ford Photography Reviews

View more information

• Daisy
    Daisy M. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, friendly, beautiful photography!

I had the opportunity to coordinate a wedding recently that Stephanie was shooting. She had excellent communication, stayed on schedule and was wonderful to work with! The images I have seen from the wedding online are nothing short than stunning! Amazing ability to capture the beauty of the couple and the environment. I look forward to working with her again and will recommend her to my clients in the future! -owner of Daisy May Events, LLC
    Shannon M. Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My daughters Big Day at the Big K Ranch!

The day couldn’t be more perfect. Stephanie captured every moment and every detail of my daughters wedding day! She was fun, excited and had such great photo shot ideas! The album we received was above and beyond what I had expected!!! We will be hiring Stephanie for all of our photography needs! Thank you again Stephanie for an amazing experience and gorgeous photographs! You turned memories into photographs we will treasure forever!
    Shannon Magee
    Maria G. Married on 05/04/2019

Ask the stars

Stephanie was awesome to work with and we got our photos about a week after the wedding. Of all the vendors I booked for the wedding, was the best! Professional and fun and lovely. We had a budget and she was willing to accommodate it, which is awesome! My husband especially loved her color pallet of the photos and I loved the amount of detail and light. Perfect wedding photographer! All the stars out 5 stars.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Adele Married on 09/15/2018

A-Freaking-Mazing!!!!!

I was beyond amazed by Stephany Ford Photography!! Her and her assistant were both a lot of fun to work with! They captured our Wedding better than I could have dreamed!! I can't say enough about how happy we are with our photos! I have not one negative thing I could say! Also, for the price you pay, well you can't get that kind of a deal anywhere!! Thanks Stephany!! You freaking Rock!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna K. Married on 09/01/2018

My wedding!

Stephanie photographed my wedding and also engagement pictures. She was so sweet and so flexible. She always put my needs and wants above everything else. My pictures turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants an amazing photographer!