Stephan Kane Reviews

Stephan Kane 3
  • W

Wella · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Beautiful voice!

Stephan was an incredible help in making sure my proposal to my gf goes well. He has a very nice voice and professional as well. Stephan was very prompt at answering any questions or concerns I had during the process of planning the proposal. I would highly recommend Stephan to anyone who is looking for a singer!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Brynna Columb · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Romantic Guitarist

Stephen was awesome, would definitely recommend him for a dinner party, cocktail hour or a wedding. Very professional and great to work with.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Brynna, thank you so much for the excellent rating and review! It was a pleasure to work with you at your exquisite event. Best wishes!
  • Karen

Karen Brown · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible

Stephan was a delight from the beginning to the end. We received so many compliments on his professionalism and talent. He set the perfect tone for our wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brittany Hannah-Ong · Married on 08/29/2019

SF City Hall Wedding Ceremony 8/29/19

We hired Stephen to play acoustic guitar for our wedding ceremony at SF City Hall (8/29/19). In addition to being very kind, responsive, and professional — his talent is out of this world! His music really set the tune (pun intended) for the entire ceremony! He transformed a very public City Hall into what felt like our own little romantic world. My family and friends could not stop talking about how beautiful his music was! Planning a wedding is very stressful having multiple vendors, but Stephen was the only vendor I did not have to worry about or chase down. He’s very upfront with pricing, plan, and requests! Thank you so much, Stephen! We really couldn’t be happier! -Phillip and Brittany Ong

Sent on 09/03/2019

Stephan Kane's reply:

Dear Brittany, thank you so much for the sensational review! The wedding was gorgeous and it was such a pleasure to be a part of. Best wishes!!

Lauren Yapp · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful experience

Stephan was wonderful! Incredibly professional, prompt responses, friendly, and, of course, excellent music. I cannot recommend him highly enough! On the logistical side, he took a ton of stress out of the planning experience – his website was super informative, his email responses very quick, and on the day of the wedding everything went smoothly. He's also an incredibly versatile musician - we wanted a mix of Hawaiian, contemporary, and Spanish classical for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and he did exactly that! Many of our guests were musicians themselves, and they all had tons of compliments for Stephan.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Stephan Kane's reply:

Dear Lauren, thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review! It was a joy to work with you and I wish you two the very best!

Gabriela C · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply Outstanding!

I can't recommend Stephan Kane highly enough. First of all, he is an incredibly talented musician - just check out some samples of his arrangements on his website and you will be convinced. I feel honored to have had someone this talented play at our wedding. Second, he is wonderful as a vendor. We contacted him only 5 weeks before the wedding, and even though he already had a commitment for the evening of the wedding day, he worked hard to find a way to be able to play at our wedding. He was flexible, responsive, very professional and, as a bonus, incredibly sweet. Everyone at our wedding who had the opportunity to interact with him had a very positive impression and everyone loved the music. Finally, his pricing is very reasonable - we felt like we got an amazing deal. I recommend him very highly - you won't regret choosing this amazing musician!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Gabriela, thank you so much for having me play at your wedding and for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you and to be a part of! Best wishes to the two of you.

Lydia · Married on 01/19/2019

Such a Blessing!

We were so very pleased to have Stephan Kane perform at my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. He addressed all of the arrangements with professionalism, offering guidance and attention to detail to create the perfect fairy tale ambiance my daughter desired. His kind and warm demeanor shone through his performance. Stephan is a gifted performer and was truly a blessing to our special event.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Stephan Kane's reply:

Dear Lydia, thank you very much for having me play at your daughter’s wedding at the beautiful River Mill. It was a joy to be a part of. Thank you for the outstanding review! Best wishes!

John · Married on 11/03/2018

Exactly what we were looking for

Stephan did a great job entertaining our guests at our wedding. He is very talented and was a highlight for our guests. We would wholeheartedly recommend him to others.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi John, thank you for the great review! It was a joy to be a part of your special day together. Best wishes!
  • Denise

Denise Enriquez · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect Addition to our Outdoor Dream Wedding

If you haven't yet watch his videos, this guy is very talented and will add charm to your special day. He is very accommodating if you have a song not already in his repertoire. He is reasonably priced, flexible and very responsive! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Stephan Kane 4

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hello Denise, I appreciate the excellent review! Thank you again for choosing me to play for your beautiful wedding. Best wishes to you and Brittany!
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 09/08/2018

Daughter’s Wedding Day

Stephan worked with my daughter on playlist, showed up on time to a hard to get to venue and was very professional and much appreciated

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ricardo R. · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Guitarist = Beautiful Wedding

Stephan Kane played beautifully at our wedding in late September. But first things first: initial communication with Stephan was incredibly smooth. I sent him an email and his responses were always incredibly thorough and informative. After listening to some of his demos, my wife and I were sure he was the one.

I asked Stephan if he could please provide a custom arrangement for our first dance and he very professionally described what that process would entail. The results were amazing! The song he played for us was so perfect! My friends and family all asked about him and thought that his rendition of our favorite song (first dance) was very pretty.

After the first dance, Stephan played a very appropriate mix of songs from his repertoire. The wonderful thing about all the music he played the entire night was how perfect it was for whatever it was we were doing. When we were chatting, the music and volume were perfect. When we were eating, the music and volume was perfect. You get the picture. We could not have made a better choice. Stephan, your music at our wedding was a gift and you helped make our special day and evening one we will never forget! Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Ricardo, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your’s and Kat’s magical wedding event. I’m so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the music. Congratulations to you both!

Laura Kwan-Rosenbush · Married on 09/01/2018

World Class Guitarist

Working with Stephan was a dream come true. He is incredible talented and flexible in his repertoire, even learning several new songs just for our wedding. When I think back on our day, and how full of joy it was, I still think of Stephan and how he brought so much of that energy to our celebration with his music. I would highly recommend him for any event, and look forward to working with him again soon!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I booked Stephan for our small wedding dinner, and he was amazing! He is so kind, professional and is sooo talented. His music made our night perfect! He even did a special song so we could have our first dance. He is so hard working and reliable. You will not be disappointed with Stephans work. I highly recommend him! I felt so lucky that we were able to book Stephan, he is truly amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Stephan Kane 5
    Stephan Kane 6

Hi Yasmeen,

Thank you for the excellent review! It was wonderful to play for your special wedding dinner. Thank you for including me and I wish you both the best!

Chelsea · Married on 09/17/2017

I can't say enough about how enjoyable it was to work with Stephan for our wedding ceremony and music. He was super responsive and learned 3 new songs outside of his repertoire because they were special to us. All of our guests loved the music too! Super easy, great quality, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jordyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Really great job! Extremely responsive to emails and gets back quickly! He did a great job and playing the requested songs!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Chris · Married on 04/08/2017

Stephan brought an incredible atmosphere to our event. Along with a violinist, their sound was gorgeous and filled the room. They performed a great set of contemporary songs through cocktails – and even learned a requested piece for our ceremony. Absolutely beautiful. Professional, easy to work with – would certainly look to hire Stephan again!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Julie · Married on 11/26/2016

Stephen did an amazing job at my wedding. He was able to play a customized playlist and learned a song that we really wanted for my walk down the aisle. He was super responsive to all of my emails and requests. He made the process very stress free. He is also an amazing musician and everything sounded beautiful!! I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Hyemin · Married on 11/26/2016

From the beginning, Stephan was a pleasure to work with. Communication was extremely easy and professional. Stephan is very accommodating and even learned a piece just for our wedding. On the day of, he arrived ahead of schedule and the music was perfect! We could not have asked for a better musician. My wife and I highly recommend Stephan!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Ginger · Married on 07/02/2016

Stephan was wonderful. About a month before the wedding my family member(who was to play guitar) became ill and was not able to attend the wedding. I found Stephan on this site and he was perfect! So accommodating and professional. Thank you Stephan for a great job and wedding music was beautiful!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi, Ginger. Thank you so much for the great review! Andi's wedding was beautiful and I was honored to be a part of it. All the best to you and the family!

It was awesome working with Stephan. He has an impressive range of music for you to choose from, was incredibly quick in his responses, and was completely professional on the day of. My husband and I were so sad we were pulled away during the entire cocktail hour for photos and didn't get to enjoy much of his music for ourselves, but multiple guests came up to me afterwards and mentioned how good our musician was. I would definitely recommend hiring him for your wedding or any other special event!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Katie · Married on 04/29/2016

Stephan is an amazing musician and his music and calm presence were the perfect accompaniment to the beautiful nature that surrounded us on our wedding day. We wished we could've ignored the wedding schedule to just sit and enjoy his wonderful music more on the day! With his reasonable ceremony/cocktail hour package, having the chance to experience his music beforehand on his website, and his professional demeanor through email and phone calls the decision to hire Stephan was an easy one.

Stephan, do let us know when you come out with a CD as we will be the first to snatch up a copy!

Katie & Koki, Molii Gardens, April 29, 2016

Sent on 05/13/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Katie! it was so nice meeting you and Koki on your wedding day. Thank for the excellent review and I wish you guys all the best! I will definitely let you know when I make a CD.

Grace · Married on 04/16/2016

Stephan was so great! He made our ceremony perfect. He also kept playing before ceremony & group photo session, it was so nice to have his classical guitar music in the background, made the most romantic ambience on our outdoor wedding. Very talented, professional and nice. Would recommend to everyone! Thank you Stephan :)

Sent on 05/01/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Grace! It was truly a pleasure to provide music for such a beautiful wedding. Thank you for the amazing review! All the best to you both!
  • crystal

crystal · Married on 04/01/2016

Stephan was great! The music he played for our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We were so greatful to have him as a part of our special and could not thank him enough. If you are looking for beautiful music for your wedding I highly recommend stephan Kane. Thank you stephan for making our wedding truly unforgettable.
    - Crystal & Brendan K.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Crystal! I'm so happy you enjoyed my music. Your wedding was a joy to be a part of and I wish you both all the best! Thank you for the awesome review.

Cheryl · Married on 01/17/2016

Stephan was a great vendor to work with. He was easy to communicate with and prompted to answer any questions I had. I was planning my wedding from California and had a hard time finding the right person to sing or play for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Stephan is a gifted guitarist and glad I came across his profile online. 2 thumbs up and recommend him for your event.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Cheryl! It was great working with you and I enjoyed being able to add music to your exquisite wedding. Thank you for the excellent review!