Stephan Kane Reviews

33 Reviews for Stephan Kane

Stephan Kane 1
Stephan Kane 2

John · Married on 11/03/2018

Exactly what we were looking for

Stephan did a great job entertaining our guests at our wedding. He is very talented and was a highlight for our guests. We would wholeheartedly recommend him to others.

• Stephen

Stephen · Married on 09/08/2018

Daughter’s Wedding Day

Stephan worked with my daughter on playlist, showed up on time to a hard to get to venue and was very professional and much appreciated

Ricardo R. · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Guitarist = Beautiful Wedding

Stephan Kane played beautifully at our wedding in late September. But first things first: initial communication with Stephan was incredibly smooth. I sent him an email and his responses were always incredibly thorough and informative. After listening to some of his demos, my wife and I were sure he was the one.

I asked Stephan if he could please provide a custom arrangement for our first dance and he very professionally described what that process would entail. The results were amazing! The song he played for us was so perfect! My friends and family all asked about him and thought that his rendition of our favorite song (first dance) was very pretty.

After the first dance, Stephan played a very appropriate mix of songs from his repertoire. The wonderful thing about all the music he played the entire night was how perfect it was for whatever it was we were doing. When we were chatting, the music and volume were perfect. When we were eating, the music and volume was perfect. You get the picture. We could not have made a better choice. Stephan, your music at our wedding was a gift and you helped make our special day and evening one we will never forget! Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Ricardo, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your’s and Kat’s magical wedding event. I’m so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the music. Congratulations to you both!

Laura Kwan-Rosenbush · Married on 09/01/2018

World Class Guitarist

Working with Stephan was a dream come true. He is incredible talented and flexible in his repertoire, even learning several new songs just for our wedding. When I think back on our day, and how full of joy it was, I still think of Stephan and how he brought so much of that energy to our celebration with his music. I would highly recommend him for any event, and look forward to working with him again soon!

• Y

Yasmeen · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I booked Stephan for our small wedding dinner, and he was amazing! He is so kind, professional and is sooo talented. His music made our night perfect! He even did a special song so we could have our first dance. He is so hard working and reliable. You will not be disappointed with Stephans work. I highly recommend him! I felt so lucky that we were able to book Stephan, he is truly amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Stephan Kane 3
    Stephan Kane 4

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Yasmeen, Thank you for the excellent review! It was wonderful to play for your special wedding dinner. Thank you for including me and I wish you both the best!

Chelsea · Married on 09/17/2017

I can't say enough about how enjoyable it was to work with Stephan for our wedding ceremony and music. He was super responsive and learned 3 new songs outside of his repertoire because they were special to us. All of our guests loved the music too! Super easy, great quality, highly recommend!

Jordyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Really great job! Extremely responsive to emails and gets back quickly! He did a great job and playing the requested songs!!

Chris · Married on 04/08/2017

Stephan brought an incredible atmosphere to our event. Along with a violinist, their sound was gorgeous and filled the room. They performed a great set of contemporary songs through cocktails – and even learned a requested piece for our ceremony. Absolutely beautiful. Professional, easy to work with – would certainly look to hire Stephan again!

Julie · Married on 11/26/2016

Stephen did an amazing job at my wedding. He was able to play a customized playlist and learned a song that we really wanted for my walk down the aisle. He was super responsive to all of my emails and requests. He made the process very stress free. He is also an amazing musician and everything sounded beautiful!! I highly recommend!

Hyemin · Married on 11/26/2016

From the beginning, Stephan was a pleasure to work with. Communication was extremely easy and professional. Stephan is very accommodating and even learned a piece just for our wedding. On the day of, he arrived ahead of schedule and the music was perfect! We could not have asked for a better musician. My wife and I highly recommend Stephan!

Ginger · Married on 07/02/2016

Stephan was wonderful. About a month before the wedding my family member(who was to play guitar) became ill and was not able to attend the wedding. I found Stephan on this site and he was perfect! So accommodating and professional. Thank you Stephan for a great job and wedding music was beautiful!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi, Ginger. Thank you so much for the great review! Andi's wedding was beautiful and I was honored to be a part of it. All the best to you and the family!

It was awesome working with Stephan. He has an impressive range of music for you to choose from, was incredibly quick in his responses, and was completely professional on the day of. My husband and I were so sad we were pulled away during the entire cocktail hour for photos and didn't get to enjoy much of his music for ourselves, but multiple guests came up to me afterwards and mentioned how good our musician was. I would definitely recommend hiring him for your wedding or any other special event!!

Grace · Married on 04/16/2016

Stephan was so great! He made our ceremony perfect. He also kept playing before ceremony & group photo session, it was so nice to have his classical guitar music in the background, made the most romantic ambience on our outdoor wedding. Very talented, professional and nice. Would recommend to everyone! Thank you Stephan :)

Sent on 05/01/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Grace! It was truly a pleasure to provide music for such a beautiful wedding. Thank you for the amazing review! All the best to you both!
  • crystal

crystal · Married on 04/01/2016

Stephan was great! The music he played for our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We were so greatful to have him as a part of our special and could not thank him enough. If you are looking for beautiful music for your wedding I highly recommend stephan Kane. Thank you stephan for making our wedding truly unforgettable.
    - Crystal & Brendan K.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Crystal! I'm so happy you enjoyed my music. Your wedding was a joy to be a part of and I wish you both all the best! Thank you for the awesome review.

Cheryl · Married on 01/17/2016

Stephan was a great vendor to work with. He was easy to communicate with and prompted to answer any questions I had. I was planning my wedding from California and had a hard time finding the right person to sing or play for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Stephan is a gifted guitarist and glad I came across his profile online. 2 thumbs up and recommend him for your event.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Cheryl! It was great working with you and I enjoyed being able to add music to your exquisite wedding. Thank you for the excellent review!

Stephan was awesome to work with. He played exactly what we wanted and even learned our favorite song for our recessional. We asked him to play with a violinist and he was happy to do so. They sent us samples of them practicing which was amazing. We would definitely work with him again! Thanks!

Chantal · Married on 01/07/2016

We highly recommend Stephan Kane, he was awesome!
    At our request, he played Spanish/classical guitar prior to the ceremony, our songs of choice for the processional and recessional, and cocktail hour.
    We were so grateful when Stephan offered to learn our song of choice for the processional.
    Stephan was lovely to deal with. On the day of the wedding he was very professional but friendly when someone wanted to have a chat. He was responsive to our emails and when we asked for help with the selection, order and style of the songs for the processional and recessional he was very informative.
    Stephan is a phenomenal guitarist and our guests commented on how talented he is.
    We are so pleased with his service, attire, demeanour and professionalism. We would hire Stephan again in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Dear Chantal, thank you again for having me provide music at your wedding. It was truly a beautiful ceremony and I was happy to be a part of it. I wish you and Bryce all the best for a wonderful year ahead!

Stephan was amazing! He learned a new piece for the ceremony and it was even better than I imagined. He was so professional and really created an amazing atmosphere through his music. I would definitely recommend Stephan for any event!

Angie · Married on 12/27/2015

Ladies, if you want a dreamy and romantic ambiance at your wedding with an affordable price tag and no hassle communication, look no further, Stephan is the musician for you! Initially, I was hesitant about spending money on live music and was just going to have a playlist for my daytime wedding at Halekulani because I was finding that most live musicians did not fit in my budget. However, I found Stephan online and was impressed by his affordable rates compared to other musicians. I booked Stephan for both my ceremony, and cocktail hour/reception (he has a special package for this) and I am so happy that I did! From the very beginning, it was such a pleasure working with Stephan. I sent him so many emails with questions and he always responded very promptly (within several hours) and politely. I had also requested a special song for my first dance, which I wanted to be accompanied by a family member for vocals and Stephan not only did this for free (including a practice session) but I was brought to tears by how beautiful the piece turned out! It created a very special memory for my husband and I. Stephan is a very talented and professional musician and I promise you, he will make your already stressful wedding planning process easier!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Dear Angie, thank you for the outstanding review! I enjoyed collaborating with your aunt who sang the song to your first dance. Thank you again for choosing me to provide music for your special day. I wish you and Kelsey all the best!

Mali · Married on 12/12/2015

Stephan was such an awesome addition to our wedding day. The place made it whimsical to have him there. I can't stress enough how Stephan played beautifully with the guitar strings. I loved every string sound played as I heard my wedding party walked down to Elle Guolding "Love me like you do" and to a more traditional Canon in D as I stepped into the chapel. Thank you Stephan for taking your time in learning and playing he songs I requested. Hope this review make you consider Stephan for any eventful occasion. Having him felt like he was also part of the family.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Mali. Thank you so much for your testimony and distinguished review. I really appreciate it! Take care and all the best.

Marilyn · Married on 11/14/2015

You must book Stephan for your wedding ceremony!

Planning a destination in Hawaii from California was such a breeze with vendors like Stephan. Stephan was so easy to work with and extremely profession. I found him on wedding wire and researched his website, where he provides a lists of songs that he can play which also includes audio samples. We corresponded via email a few times throughout the year in regards to song choices and timeline, and he was so quick to respond to emails - much appreciated! On the day of the wedding, Stephan arrived on time and came prepared with his own tent since it was an outdoor wedding. He even provided us with a microphone for our officiant to use since we had not planned for that!!! Even today people are still complimenting how beautiful the ceremony music was! You will not be disappointed booking Stephan!!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Stephan Kane's reply:

Hi Marilyn! That was such a fun wedding with you guys. I'm so happy the weather cooperated at the right and perfect time for the ceremony. Thank you for the excellent review! I wish you both all the best!

Susan · Married on 09/05/2015

If you are considering booking Stephan DO IT! He is a true professional and extremely talented. Stephan was prompt with communication, let us know what to expect, and went above and beyond for our wedding. He surveyed in advance if we had any special requests; we asked if he would collaborate with our family member, who is a professional singer, to come up with a song for our first dance. They met and rehearsed ahead of time and preformed beautifully, and even had more songs as a surprise. Stephan has a wide repertoire and knows when to play slower songs and when to pick up the pace. We booked Stephan for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and partly into the reception. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again.

Karen · Married on 08/15/2015

Stephan provided the ceremony music and cocktail hour music at my wedding and he was nothing short of amazing. From the interaction to confirm the services to making sure everything was in order prior to the event, and providing the music I was looking for at my wedding, I highly recommend Stephan for any wedding event. He is truly talented and is a must if you want the live musical detail at your wedding. Thank you, Stephan!

Kassandra · Married on 07/11/2015

When we were looking for a musician to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, we really wanted to have someone who not only had an amazing sound, but who would be willing to personalize our song selection. We can't say enough about Stephan, he is an extremely talented classical guitarist, very professional and he really went above and beyond! He learned 10 songs for us that were not in his repertoire and he did such a fantastic job of every single song he played! We received so many complements from our friends and family and highly recommend him. Thank You So Much Stephan for all your hard work and for making the music on our special day absolutely perfect! :)