Stemtations Reviews

Stemtations 4
Stemtations 5

Gabriella · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning flowers!

Meryl was a pleasure to work with since the beginning of the wedding process. Her beautiful creations made my vision come to life! Amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Velazquez · Married on 09/11/2019

Dream Wedding Flowers!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Meryl and Stemtations! She was so easy to work with. She worked with our budget and gave her honest opinion on what we should splurge on or save on. I emailed her so many times to change my mind or run an idea by her and each time she treated me like I was at the top of her to do list (which she really did not have to do, but she's just so kind!). Her floral proposals were very thorough and gave exact details of the flowers she was going to use. She even offered a complimentary boutonniere for my husband and he REALLY needed it after hugging everyone after our ceremony. She knew all the details before they happened! Now as for the floral arrangements for our reception.... OH MY WORD! They were EXACTLY what I dreamed of. They completely transformed our venue! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. She gave us exactly what we asked for. We also rented votive candles and other items from her which made things look even more wonderful. My bouquet was everything I wanted! It looked so beautiful in pictures. I would 100% recommend Stemtations! Meryl really cares about her customers and business and it shows through the lovely work she produces. So lucky I found her!

Stemtations 6
    Stemtations 7
    Stemtations 8
    Sent on 01/02/2020

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

We used Stemtations for our Labor Day Weekend 2014 wedding and it was the greatest experience and decision. Meryl took the time to meet with us and discuss the vision and budget of the wedding. I, like so many others, LOVE flowers and kept going back and forth on a few details but Meryl and Stemtations were amazing to work with and very flexible and patient. I had such confidence that the flowers would look amazing and WOW were they perfect. She helped arrange everything on the day of and ensured everything was in it's place and photo ready. Thanks Stemtations, and a BIG thanks to Meryl - I would highly recommend to anyone whether for a wedding or for a smaller event or just to celebrate a special occasion, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Stemtations's reply:

Kelly, I am so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with your wedding florals. We had a blast working with you and Mark and making your vision come to life! We wish you, Mark and Noah a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friend at Stemtations
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful and easy

Meryl is great and so easy to work with. You sit down for the consultation with a big screen where she is able to pull up every flower as well as examples from weddings they have done and even your Pinterest ideas. She talks you through every aspect of the wedding where flowers might be needed. Then she makes up a proposal with everything you talked about. From here you are able to make changes and do what is needed for it to stay within budget. I even sent her a different bouquet after the proposal and she was able to change everything to fit into what I liked.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 11/17/2018

Responsive, Reliable and Creative

Working with Meryl at Stemtations was a wonderful experience. Because we don't live near the wedding venue, we had to do all of our planning via email and phone; I actually didn't meet Meryl in person until our wedding day! However, she made me feel 100% confident that my vision would be brought to life - and she delivered. And, when other floral vendors told me that I couldn't get what I wanted in my budget, Meryl worked with me and together we came up with creative solutions and modifications were absolutely stunning.

Stemtations 9
    Stemtations 10
    Stemtations 11
    Stemtations 12
    Stemtations 13
    Sent on 01/13/2019

Jennifer Bottino · Married on 10/28/2018

Friendly, Supportive & Awesome!

Loved working with meryl! She listened to what we wanted and was there every step of the way to help us make our wedding flowers beauitful!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Stemtations's reply:

Jennifer! Thank you so much for the beautiful feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us such a glowing review. We had so much fun creating your beautifully fall bouquets and boutonnières. We cannot wait to see pictures! Best wishes to you and Joseph!

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Meryl is a dream to work with, she made everything easy and stress free! I told her what I was looking for and she created arrangements that were beyond what I had envisioned! Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful. I highly recommend Stemtations to everyone!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Stemtations's reply:

Michelle, I am so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with your wedding florals. We had a blast working with you and making your vision come to life! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friend at Stemtations

Angela · Married on 06/22/2018

Meryl was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made sure she knew exactly what we wanted and created such beautiful pieces for our wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Stemtations's reply:

Angela, I am so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with your wedding florals. We had a blast working with you and making your vision come to life! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friend at Stemtations

Matt · Married on 11/25/2017

DiNardo-Gebhardt Wedding. November 25, 2017. I can not say thank you enough!!! From the planning stages to the event, Meryl and her staff created the most beautiful floral designs I have ever seen in person. My sister had a vision and Meryl made it happen. Truly art! Designs that would have been set for a magazine of events in New York City, Los Angeles red carpet, or the most decadent southern venue! I stood in awe: each table had different centerpieces, hanging crystals, floral designs that erupted with beauty over tables in vases and pedestals that created a level of elegance, style and sophistication that truly tells of the gift Meryl has. My family’s so grateful to you for creating such a timeless elegance. You took a function and made it “The event of the year!” THANK YOU!!!

Stemtations 14
    Sent on 11/29/2017

Stemtations's reply:

Matt, I am so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with the wedding florals. We had a blast working with everyone making your vision come to life!

Kerry · Married on 10/28/2017

Meryl was amazing! She took my ideas and ran wild with it. I loved my bouquets and centerpieces that she created and set up. It was such a stressfree experience! She was very responsive too which I love.

Stemtations 15
    Stemtations 16
    Stemtations 17
    Stemtations 18
    Stemtations 19
    Sent on 12/01/2017

Stemtations's reply:

Kerry, I am so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with your wedding florals. We had a blast working with you and making your vision come to life! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friend at Stemtations

Jordana · Married on 09/23/2017

Meryl is absolutely amazing! I know almost nothing about flowers, so when we had our first consultation over the phone I basically told her I wanted my flowers to be colorful and gave her free creative reign with the rest of the details. She wrote up a proposal for all of our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, ceremony & reception decor, and we went over it line by line multiple times throughout the planning process. She was also EXTREMELY patient & flexible the week of my wedding, when my table arrangement seemed to change hourly and the centerpiece order consequently kept changing with it. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt in delivering all of our bouquets/corsages/boutonnieres to multiple locations in the morning and did a beautiful job setting everything up at our venue. The venue coordinator was so impressed with her work that she is going to put Stemtations on her list of recommended vendors! Overall, the experience with Meryl & her team at Stemtations was top notch and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Stemtations's reply:

Jordana, I am so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with your wedding florals. We had a blast working with you and making your vision come to life! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friend at Stemtations

Lori-Beth · Married on 09/06/2015

Stemtations did a fantastic job from start to finish. Meryl was really helpful during the planning process; she recognized my vision and helped to make sure that was represented through her work! She had great suggestions, and was willing to work with any ideas I had. She went above and beyond with setting up/clean up for the big day; I had several guests comment on how she did more than many florists do for weddings. Our flowers looked amazing...everything turned out better than I could have even imagined.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Stemtations's reply:

Lori-Beth! I had so much fun create and setting up for your wedding! I just loved how the Chinese lanterns for the cocktail hour turned out! You also made one absolutely stunning Bride! Congratulations to you and Jeff and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Danielle · Married on 06/06/2015

Flowers were beautiful and fresh. Everything was delivered on time to the venue! We kept great communication throughout the wedding planning, and I felt that if I needed to ask questions or wanted to add a detail, they were very accommodating. Great work!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Stemtations's reply:

Danielle! Thank you so much! You are so kind! I had a blast creating the floral for your wedding. Everything came out perfect! You look stunning as well! Congratulations to you and Mark and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2015

Meryl was amazing!!! Our flowers looked absolutely beautiful and were a dream come true. She was so easy to work with and made sure we had everything we needed for the big day. She listened to exactly what we wanted and it all came out better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Stemtations's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for the kind words! You and Jim were so easy to work with as well! I had so much fun talking to and create the florals for your wedding! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and I will be seeing you soon for Ashlee's wedding!

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2015

Meryl was great throughout the whole wedding planning process!! Not only did she listen to our flower vision, she went above and beyond to make it a reality. Everything came our better than we could have ever imagined! The flowers were perfect. Meryl was so easy to work with, always prompt to answer all of our questions and super nice.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Stemtations's reply:

Jessica, I am so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with your wedding florals. We had a blast working with you and making your vision come to life! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friend at Stemtations

Toni · Married on 02/07/2015

Meryl Shields owner of Stemtations was a dream to work with. She made picking out bouquets fun and easy, I would recommend Stemtations to everyone

Sent on 02/18/2015

Stemtations's reply:

Toni, thank you so much for the kind words! You were so easy to work with and so trusting! loved the elegant and classic look you went with for your wedding! The flowers went perfectly with a beautiful couple! I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Your friends at Stemtations.

Elyse · event on: 11/28/2014

I used Stemtations for a holiday event. We got exactly what we wanted for our event, lots of candles and greenary. Meryl made the process so easy and helped keep on track while planning. The best part is she helped us stay within budget.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Heather · Married on 11/08/2014

Meryl worked on my wedding with dedication and time as if it were her own affair! Every detail was painstakingly attended to as she gave great care to give me the feel and vibe that I wanted.

She is not afraid to have long discussions regarding what you want, what she has seen, and what she would therefore recommend. She is not unwilling to let you think a little outside the box if you want a unique look to your arrangements. I admit that I am a neophyte when it comes to flowers and arrangements, but Meryl patiently explained to me what I needed to know when I asked - especially when it came to vocabulary and finding out if "such and such" is a necessary element (ie, would the room be visually lacking if I skipped this?). But once Meryl understood my visual priorities, it was seamless.

My wedding was a huge affair, with many different components and rooms to coordinate, but Meryl did it with aplomb. I was very specific about the shade of purple, green, and silvers (GLITTER) that I wanted and I got everything I wanted (including the picasso calla lillies).

My advice is that the first time you meet with Meryl, definitely have some sort of an idea of your likes and dislikes - be it from Pinterest or other affairs you have been to. Meryl shines when she has something to work off of, so if you know your color themes or your favorite flowers, you will be starting off on a great foot.

Stemtations's reply:

Heather, your wedding was a florist's dream! Thank you so much for letting my creative juices flow and trusting me with your wedding décor! I had so much fun create every single piece for your big day! We wish you and Steve a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friends from Stemtations

Julie · Married on 10/11/2014

My wife and I had an idea what we wanted for our wedding, but we didn't know much about flowers or have anything exact in mind. Meryl was able to show us real samples and pictures online to help us create our center pieces, bouquets, etc. She was very knowledgeable, creative, and patient. The end product came out better than we ever imagined and well within our budget! I would highly recommend Stemtations for any occasion.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Stemtations's reply:

Julie, Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Angie were so much fun to work with! The flower décor went perfect with classic and elegant brides as you both were on your wedding day! I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friends at Stemtations

carly · Married on 05/19/2018

We had the best experience with Meryl and Stemtations! Meryl was prompt and responsive throughout the entire process. Not to mention, our flowers were AMAZING. They turned out exactly how I had asked for. I was so happy with our overall experience with Meryl and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Stemtations's reply:

Carly, I am so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with your wedding florals. We had a blast working with you and making your vision come to life! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Love, your friend at Stemtations
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Meryl did a great job designing our bouquets based on the ideas we had. She gave many options based on our budget. The cocktail hour and reception looked exquisite and the flowers matched perfectly with the theme of our venue. Meryl is easy to work with and is very organized. We enjoyed working with Meryl and she is very professional. We loved how our day turned out

Sent on 07/21/2019