Stems In Style Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Alisson
    Alisson B. Married on 12/31/2021

Friendly and Professional

We worked with Kelly from Stems in Style to plan our small wedding and reception. While our reception needed to be cancelled due to covid, I can't recommend Kelly enough. She was completely understanding which was such a relief. She created my perfect winter bouquet with a few inspiration pictures. The best part was sitting down with her because her energy is amazing. I would highly recommend Stems in Style for any floral needs.
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Highly recommend stems in style!

Kelly was amazing. We exchanged photos to make sure we were on the same page about the floral arrangements. I was able to ask her questions and she would promptly respond and was always super nice. The arrangements she did were absolutely beautiful, they were better than I could have imagined. Everyone was complimenting the arrangements, my favorite piece was the floral arch. It was breathtaking . Highly highly recommend stems in style! Have even recommended her for my friend who’s about to get engaged 😊
  • Jessie
    Jessie E. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Florals and Great Value!

Kelly is one of the sweetest business owners and she did absolutely STUNNING florals for our wedding! She was recommended to us by a friend and I am so happy we booked her for our wedding! She is very fair with her pricing, and will do what you need with great enthusiasm and kindness. Aside from our florals, she was also able to order 100+ white pumpkins for our place cards which they even sorted through to make sure we got the best ones! My husband ordered flowers from Kelly for Valentine's day too last year and I hope he continues to for years to come!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful Wedding Florals

Stems in Style was the perfect florist for our wedding day. Kelly was amazing to work with and really brought our wedding vision to life! She took the pictures I shared with her during our consultation and made them a reality. Following our consultation, Kelly created a vision board that really allowed me to see the floral arrangements for the day come together. She was amazing in quickly answering any questions we had, as well as making adjustments throughout the entire wedding process as we worked through the ever-changing COVID-19 guidelines. The flowers and greenery used were fresh and just beautiful. They lasted not only the entire wedding day, but also for guests and family to enjoy following the wedding. Stems in Style was also able to add memory photo charms to my bouquet, so that those who are no longer with us were able to be a part of our ceremony and day. The flowers were delivered to several locations and each delivery was perfectly on time, allowing for a seamless wedding day. We cannot thank Kelly and her team enough for making this part of our day so easy, enjoyable, and beautiful! We would highly recommend using Stems in Style for any floral needs you may have!
    Kelsy M. Married on 07/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Beautiful Flowers!

Kelly was so great to work with! She listened to my vision for the look of my wedding day flowers and executed it flawlessly. Kelly was super responsive and flexible with changes that were made. She had great suggestions that we ended up going with as well! Our friends and family had nothing but nice things to say all night!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/29/2021

Kelly is the best

Kelly was so flexible and easy to work with. After our wedding was postponed, my husband and I decided to elope on original date. Kelly provided flowers for us to celebrate. Finally, 8 months later, we were able to celebrate our marriage with our original guest count. Kelly was quick to reach out as restrictions changed. She also provided a backup plan for our outdoor ceremony decor due to the fact that it rained. We will be working with Kelly again in the future for all of our floral needs. Thank you!
    Katherine J. Married on 05/08/2021

Guests are still raving!

I highly recommend Stems In Style for your wedding. Guests are still raving about the flowers and centerpieces! Kelly listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding vision and I could not be happier.
    Colleen L. Married on 02/11/2021

Amazing Experience

Working with Kelly at Stems in Style was such a pleasure. Having a wedding vendor that I trusted was so important to me when I was looking for a florist four our November wedding. Kelly took all the visions that I had for our intimate wedding and brought them to life. Kelly was incredibly flexible and patient with me when I had to make changes and always so quick to respond. Kelly’s professional manner and true attention to detail is impeccable. We cannot wait to work with Stems in Style again come spring for our wedding celebration!
    Diana K. Married on 12/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Short-notice, with last minute changes, and not a flower out of place!

I contacted Stems in Style, found on The Knot, 24 days before our wedding date, and was soon speaking with Kelly Sweeney. To say that Kelly was easy to work with is an understatement. We decided not to let the pandemic get the better of us, and opted to host a very intimate celebration which did result in a lot of last minute planning and eventual changes. Kelly was very organized, prompt, and helpful when it came to her design concept, proposal and ease of booking. When MA guidelines tightened one week before our wedding date, and required a change of venue room and further reduction in ceremony count, Kelly helped me to stay calm. She was willing and able to re-design our centerpieces to suit the different room and refunded me the difference of what I had paid very quickly. Her set up was flawless, the design laid out exactly as I had hoped and pictured, and we received many compliments. I would not hesitate to recommend Kelly, and Stems in Style, to anyone. I hope I have the opportunity to work with her again!
    Clare Married on 12/09/2020

Would highly recommend!

Kelly and her team were amazing to work with. From the planning process to day-of logistics, everything was seamless and easy - no stress! Kelly helped me create a color scheme and floral arrangements that suited our style, even when I had no idea what I wanted. They also provided a beautifully decorated arbor as well as aisle and table decorations - and delivered out-of-state. Would highly recommend!
  • Caitlinn
    Caitlinn C. Married on 11/07/2020

Summer Wedding

Stems In Style is AMAZING!! Being a COVID bride I didn't know until about 2 weeks prior to the wedding if it was actually going to happen so I had put the pause button on booking vendors. Once I got the green light that the wedding was on I contacted Kelly at Stems In Style and she was able to create the most beautiful flowers for my wedding in such a short period of time. My family is Scottish so she suggested adding Scottish thistle to the arrangements and she also used ribbon in my family's tartan pattern. I am so happy with how the arrangements turned out! Kelly was easy to get in touch with and responsive to any questions or concerns. She is professional and kind and I would highly recommend!
  • Roxann
    Roxann S. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers for our wedding

Stems in Style was the perfect florist for our wedding. We booked with them in 2019 not knowing what lied ahead. Kelly was responsive and helpful during a stressful time of planning a COVID-19 wedding. She listened to all of our ideas and made sure our flowers fit our fall rustic theme. We ordered bouquets, boutteneirs, corsages, and flowers for the aisle. My husband also sent me roses from Stems in Style the day of the wedding. Everything was so beautiful! I would highly recommend Stems in Style to anyone looking for a florist.
  • Elisa
    Elisa P. Married on 09/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

beautiful flowers, couldnt ask for better!!!!

Kelly was friendly, flexible and knowledgeable, flowers beautiful!!!!
    Lauren J. Married on 08/29/2020

Beautiful flowers!

Kelly was so easy to work with a very accommodating! We absolutely loved our flowers on our wedding day, they were exactly what I described I wanted. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she will deliver locally. 10/10 recommend!
    Alyssa B. Married on 07/03/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Our flowers were amazing! Kelly and her team were a pleasure to work with and the pictures speak for themselves. The bouquets, boutonnières and centerpieces were amazing. They were also kind enough to put flowers on our wedding cake. We would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the near future!
  • Michelle
    Michelle H. Married on 03/10/2020

Gorgeous flowers!

I had a wonderful experience using Stems in Styles to plan my small covid wedding. Kelly was so friendly and very accommodating. I wasn’t sure exactly what look I wanted with my flowers prior to meeting with Kelly. She was very patient and helped me find what I was looking for. I ended up going with beautiful pink roses. I love how they make all of my wedding photos pop! If you are looking for a talented, thoughtful, and helpful florist you should pick Stems in Style!
  • Jenna
    Jenna P. Married on 12/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brought my vision to life!

Kelly did an amazing job! She literally brought my vision to life. I highly recommend Stems in Style. Kelly was great to work with and very accommodating! Thank you Kelly!!
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 10/05/2019

Breathtaking

Kelly did an AMAZING job of capturing our vision for our wedding after just two appointments ! She also did a great job of staying in our budget and giving us great options to repurpose flowers from the ceremony for the reception. Overall , great experience and easy to work with!
    Ashley W. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Flowers & Wonderful Service

Kelly did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!
    Kelly was very easy to work with through the whole process. We weren’t 100% sure what we wanted when we first spoke with Kelly and she passed along a number of images to help us narrow in on what we wanted. We had a small wedding and weren’t doing tons of flowers or all the “traditional” flower elements, and Kelly was accommodating and flexible to deliver exactly what we were looking for. There wasn’t any pressure to go bigger or overspend our budget. Kelly made the process easy and stress-free and delivered the most beautiful flowers for our day. Thanks Kelly!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/01/2019

Hire Kelly & her team!!!

Kelly and her team were the BEST! Kelly literally brought my vision of my perfect bouquet to life! She listened to my ideas and showed me pictures of things she had done in the past and we worked on how to make the flowers work for my wedding. They came out perfect!
    Sandra Married on 08/25/2019

Breathtaking

I met Kelly and knew at that moment, she was the right fit for me. She knew exactly what my vision was for the flowers and didn't try to change anything I wanted...like some other florists I met before her. I was nervous at first not having a test run on my bouquet...not sure how it would turn out on my wedding day, but I was not disappointed with anything at all! All the flowers came out fabulous! I wish I had chosen to have her also do our centerpieces...but before finding her, we had discussed making our own centerpieces. Not that I regret that, but her work is amazing and I know that I would have loved them just as I loved all the other flowers. Our wedding party was so happy with their bouquets and the best was how perfect they were sized for us! I would definitely recommend Kelly Sweeney and Stems in Style for any occasion because not only is it quality work, but she uses the freshest flowers that last as long as possible!

Stems In Style's reply:

Sandra, thank you so much! I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with our work. You were a stunning bride!
    Barbara M. Married on 08/23/2019

Highly Recommend

Kelly did the most amazing job for my daughter's wedding on August 23, 2019 at the Villa at Ridder Country Club. Kelly was always so easy to communicate with and very patient with us as we decided on the vision that we wanted for the wedding. My daughter's bouquet couldn't have been more beautiful and exactly what she explained to Kelly that she wanted. The bridesmaids and mother's bouquets were also perfect! We decided to have clusters of different size and shape vintage vases for our centerpieces and they were exactly the look that we had been envisioning. I would highly recommend Kelly for any floral needs. She is delightful to work with and her artistic talent is outstanding. Thank you Kelly for helping us fulfill our wedding floral dreams!

Stems In Style's reply:

Thank you Barbara! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Your kind words are much appreciated.
    Amanda D. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Service and Value

Kelly was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better floral arrangement (and the price was very reasonable for the high quality received). We knew once we met Kelly that she understood our vision and took the time to listen to our needs. She is very detail oriented and did not miss any of the fine details. We were stunned at how much more beautiful the flowers were than we imagined in our heads. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend Stems in Style. Top quality flowers and high end customer service.

Stems In Style's reply:

Thanks Amanda!! It was a pleasure working with you and Sean! I am so glad you were happy with our services and final product.
  • Theresa
    Theresa S. Married on 07/19/2019

Kelly is amazing!

Flowers were not a top priority when it came to our wedding but Kelly made them shine on our big day! Our bouquets were gorgeous, centerpieces are still thriving almost a week later, and everything turned out perfect. Kelly was able to create the perfect flower arrangements for our big day even though we honestly had no idea what that was when we originally met with her. We just knew simple & clean and that's exactly what we got. Our arrangements all arrived on time and the multiple drop offs were a absolute blessing on such a hectic day. The flowers all survived 90+ degree heat and we were so happy that we chose to work with Kelly. Thanks again!!
    Melissa B. Married on 06/22/2019

Kelly was the BEST!

Stems In Style brought the wedding flowers I had imagined to life! From the initial meeting with Kelly, she listened attentively to what I wanted in my bouquet and centerpieces and made them a reality. She was quick to respond whenever I had a question, and was willing to meet with my mother and I when we were having a tough time imagining how the cake topper would look. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and we received so many compliments on them. And they lasted for over a week and a half after the wedding! I would highly recommend Kelly and Stems In Style for all your wedding needs!

Stems In Style's reply:

You are so sweet, Melissa! It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom. I am happy we were able to meet your expectations and bring your vision to life! Best Wishes!!
illustration stars