Stems In Style Reviews

82 Reviews for Stems In Style

• Caitlinn

Caitlinn Casey Whalen · Married on 11/07/2020

Summer Wedding

Stems In Style is AMAZING!! Being a COVID bride I didn't know until about 2 weeks prior to the wedding if it was actually going to happen so I had put the pause button on booking vendors. Once I got the green light that the wedding was on I contacted Kelly at Stems In Style and she was able to create the most beautiful flowers for my wedding in such a short period of time. My family is Scottish so she suggested adding Scottish thistle to the arrangements and she also used ribbon in my family's tartan pattern. I am so happy with how the arrangements turned out! Kelly was easy to get in touch with and responsive to any questions or concerns. She is professional and kind and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Perette · Married on 12/07/2019

Brought my vision to life!

Kelly did an amazing job! She literally brought my vision to life. I highly recommend Stems in Style. Kelly was great to work with and very accommodating! Thank you Kelly!!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/05/2019

Breathtaking

Kelly did an AMAZING job of capturing our vision for our wedding after just two appointments ! She also did a great job of staying in our budget and giving us great options to repurpose flowers from the ceremony for the reception. Overall , great experience and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ashley Whitney · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Flowers & Wonderful Service

Kelly did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!
    Kelly was very easy to work with through the whole process. We weren’t 100% sure what we wanted when we first spoke with Kelly and she passed along a number of images to help us narrow in on what we wanted. We had a small wedding and weren’t doing tons of flowers or all the “traditional” flower elements, and Kelly was accommodating and flexible to deliver exactly what we were looking for. There wasn’t any pressure to go bigger or overspend our budget. Kelly made the process easy and stress-free and delivered the most beautiful flowers for our day. Thanks Kelly!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/01/2019

Hire Kelly & her team!!!

Kelly and her team were the BEST! Kelly literally brought my vision of my perfect bouquet to life! She listened to my ideas and showed me pictures of things she had done in the past and we worked on how to make the flowers work for my wedding. They came out perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Sandra · Married on 08/25/2019

Breathtaking

I met Kelly and knew at that moment, she was the right fit for me. She knew exactly what my vision was for the flowers and didn't try to change anything I wanted...like some other florists I met before her. I was nervous at first not having a test run on my bouquet...not sure how it would turn out on my wedding day, but I was not disappointed with anything at all! All the flowers came out fabulous! I wish I had chosen to have her also do our centerpieces...but before finding her, we had discussed making our own centerpieces. Not that I regret that, but her work is amazing and I know that I would have loved them just as I loved all the other flowers. Our wedding party was so happy with their bouquets and the best was how perfect they were sized for us! I would definitely recommend Kelly Sweeney and Stems in Style for any occasion because not only is it quality work, but she uses the freshest flowers that last as long as possible!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Stems In Style's reply:

Sandra, thank you so much! I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with our work. You were a stunning bride!

Barbara McMullen · Married on 08/23/2019

Highly Recommend

Kelly did the most amazing job for my daughter's wedding on August 23, 2019 at the Villa at Ridder Country Club. Kelly was always so easy to communicate with and very patient with us as we decided on the vision that we wanted for the wedding. My daughter's bouquet couldn't have been more beautiful and exactly what she explained to Kelly that she wanted. The bridesmaids and mother's bouquets were also perfect! We decided to have clusters of different size and shape vintage vases for our centerpieces and they were exactly the look that we had been envisioning. I would highly recommend Kelly for any floral needs. She is delightful to work with and her artistic talent is outstanding. Thank you Kelly for helping us fulfill our wedding floral dreams!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Stems In Style's reply:

Thank you Barbara! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Your kind words are much appreciated.

Amanda Donahue · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Service and Value

Kelly was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better floral arrangement (and the price was very reasonable for the high quality received). We knew once we met Kelly that she understood our vision and took the time to listen to our needs. She is very detail oriented and did not miss any of the fine details. We were stunned at how much more beautiful the flowers were than we imagined in our heads. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend Stems in Style. Top quality flowers and high end customer service.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Stems In Style's reply:

Thanks Amanda!! It was a pleasure working with you and Sean! I am so glad you were happy with our services and final product.
  • Theresa

Theresa Sullivan · Married on 07/19/2019

Kelly is amazing!

Flowers were not a top priority when it came to our wedding but Kelly made them shine on our big day! Our bouquets were gorgeous, centerpieces are still thriving almost a week later, and everything turned out perfect. Kelly was able to create the perfect flower arrangements for our big day even though we honestly had no idea what that was when we originally met with her. We just knew simple & clean and that's exactly what we got. Our arrangements all arrived on time and the multiple drop offs were a absolute blessing on such a hectic day. The flowers all survived 90+ degree heat and we were so happy that we chose to work with Kelly. Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Melissa Black · Married on 06/22/2019

Kelly was the BEST!

Stems In Style brought the wedding flowers I had imagined to life! From the initial meeting with Kelly, she listened attentively to what I wanted in my bouquet and centerpieces and made them a reality. She was quick to respond whenever I had a question, and was willing to meet with my mother and I when we were having a tough time imagining how the cake topper would look. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and we received so many compliments on them. And they lasted for over a week and a half after the wedding! I would highly recommend Kelly and Stems In Style for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Stems In Style's reply:

You are so sweet, Melissa! It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom. I am happy we were able to meet your expectations and bring your vision to life! Best Wishes!!

Victoria Holland · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

Kelly was absolutely fantastic to work with! The moment we met with her we knew we were in good hands for our wedding. She heard our ideas and fully executed them. She even offered ideas for where we could save and was very honest about what was worth it. Our flowers were beyond what we imagined and we cannot recommend Kelly enough!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Kara

Kara Eagles · Married on 04/26/2019

fantastic!

Kelly was truly the best! everyone was raving about our center pieces and flowers for our wedding! i went in know not much about what i wanted flowers just what colors i wanted. Kelly was so helpful and gave me so many good ideas!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Great experience from the beginning

Kelly and her team were great form the first meeting we had. She really helped up put together our vision as we were not really sure what we were looking for. Throughout the whole process she was willing to work with us with all the changes we made and never made it seem like we were a bother. The flowers came out perfect the day of I could not have asked for anything better. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Marykate Mcinerney · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

Kelly is great! She is a talented florist and, overall, just a wonderful person to work with. I recently had my wedding in October. It was a 300 guest wedding (30 tables) with a 13 person wedding party (including myself and my husband), and all the other people that come with that - mothers, fathers, grandparents, ect. My two concerns when I was looking for a florist were - are they able to create the vision that I have in my head and how much is this going to cost? When it came to picking types of flowers/greens, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, ect. Kelly was super helpful and knowledgeable about everything. She was honest in anything she thought wouldn't be practical or look nice, but was very accommodating and willing to put together anything I wanted! When it came to price, again, Kelly was very flexible and willing to create something beautiful in my price range. I never felt awkward speaking with her about price or changing flower colors ect. She really just wants you to be happy. Initially, I had no idea what I wanted because I had never really had to pick flowers out for anything in my life. It was easy with Kelly to narrow down a "theme/look" that I liked and then go from there. As a side note, I was married in a church and then my reception venue was about 30 minutes away. The morning of my wedding, Kelly delivered my and the bridesmaids bouquets to my house, then the alter arrangements and groom/groomsmen boutonnieres to the church, and then all of my centerpieces to the venue. For a very small fee, she even went back to the church and brought the alter pieces to the reception venue! I would definitely recommend her!! The flowers/greens she uses are beautiful and fresh, she's prompt with getting back to you via email or text, and her prices are fair! I was very happy with my experience!!!! Thank you Kelly!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/29/2018

Vibrant and Organized

Vibrant and organized: describes both the flowers and Kelly! Kelly was so easy to work with. She took the ideas I had and put turned them into reality with ease. She gave her professional opinions when I needed them and made adjustments last minute when some of the flowers weren't the color expected. Kelly was a delight to talk with and made this entire process incredibly easy for me!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Katie

Katie Conso · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Stems in Style was absolutely amazing in creating the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! Kelly absolutely nailed it and made my dreams come true! She put together flower arrangements that were identical to my inspiration photos from Pinterest. She understood my vision and made it come to life. Kelly is very organized, detail oriented and very responsive to all of my questions, I loved working with her and felt extremely comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about Stems in Style!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

meaghan · Married on 09/15/2018

wonderful experience

Kelly was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and so bright the day of our wedding and she was always quick to reply to any emails we sent. We had some things happen the morning of our wedding, but as soon as Kelly arrived with the flowers, I forgot about all the rest. We would definitely recommend her, the experience was a pleasure 😊

Sent on 10/18/2018

Stems In Style's reply:

Thank you! You and your family were such a pleasure to work with! Best wishes to you and Adam! I can’t wait to see the professional pictures.

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Kelly was great. Working with her was very easy. She was extremely responsiveness throughout the whole process. The day of my wedding the flowers came out amazing. Everything was exactly what I imagined and the flowers stayed so well throughout the whole night!

Brigid · Married on 09/01/2018

Stems In Style is awesome! Kelly is so easy to work with, very accommodating and she really captured everything I wanted in our bouquets! She made absolutely beautiful flower arrangements for myself and bridal party. The sunflower centerpieces on the tables were exactly what I envisioned. They are very reasonably priced and the work Kelly does is outstanding. I would highly recommend stems in style for Your Big day! Thank you so much Kelly!

Meghan · Married on 08/11/2018

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with and our flowers were BEAUTIFUL! We used her for both our wedding day and rehearsal dinner. She was very helpful throughout the whole process and went above and beyond to recognize our vision and make it come to life! I've received so many compliments about my flowers-- so happy we went with Stems in Style!

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2018

I loved working with Kelly she was very responsive to all of my inquiries and made my wedding vision a reality. I loved my bouquet and centerpieces!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was amazing and surpassed our expectations! Let me start off by saying she already had a wedding booked for June 2nd, but still made time for ours the same day and did it flawlessly. All my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and my guests kept complimenting her work. I would highly recommend Kelly and her team, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Kelly was amazing!! I had an idea of what I wanted and she brought it to life! She asked questions and made me think about things I would have overlooked. The flowers were gorgeous and her service was impeccable!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Maggie · Married on 04/28/2018

Kelly and Ruth at Stems In Style truly were amazing to work with. They went above and beyond in planning every element, both large and small for our big day.
    There were a lot of moving parts for our wedding; entertainment, caterer, transportation from three different hotels and multiple houses, photographers, venue managers, wedding officiants etc etc. The amount of people to manage and line items to check off was mind boggling. Kelly and Ruth were always calm, cool and collected and kept everything in line and everyone on the same page throughout the entire process. I don’t know how we would have been able to make it all come together without their help!
    Their attention to detail was a superb. There was an issue at the venue the day before the wedding and both Kelly and Ruth dropped everything and headed over to work through it and solve the problem. Whenever we mentioned any task that we hadn’t had a chance to do, they would ask what they could do to help, and took a bunch of the time-consuming chores off of our plate.
    Kelly created an incredibly detailed coordination packet that outlined each element; the day-of timeline, vendor contact info and due dates for vendor payments etc. The packet made us feel way more organized and confident in how the day would run.
    They set up the venue and arranged all of the decorations beautifully and tastefully. We had nothing but compliments from all of our friends and family about what an amazing time they had at our wedding.
    Oh, and on top of all of the exceptional coordination services; Stems In Style designed and built spectacular floral arrangements at a fair price.
    Overall Kelly and Ruth were a pleasure to work with and made our special day a lot easier to manage and allowed to actually relax and enjoy our wedding. I would highly recommend hiring them for coordination services as well as for floral arrangements.

Sent on 05/16/2018

michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

I LOVED working with Kelly! From our initial meeting I felt like she was just as excited about my vision as I was. As we all are - I was on a budget for flowers and she was so flexible and willing to work with me to make sure I still was able to achieve my dream wedding. I really can't say enough about how sweet and hard working Kelly is - I am so so lucky to have found her on The Knot and couldn't have been more happy with the final product. Absolutely stunning flowers. She went above and beyond and I am forever thankful for choosing Stems in Style to make my day perfect - Thank You Kelly!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Stems In Style's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and bringing your vision to life. We wish you and Kyle all the best!