Stems Florist Reviews

Stems Florist 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Hoffman · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Kim was amazing!

I had my consultation with Kim and she was fabulous. She took her time, answered all my questions, she was professional and very real about cost and worked within my budget. We looked at a lot of different places but Stems had everything we were looking for and more. They go the extra mile with the small details that other florist do not.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Stems Florist's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much. We work so hard to cover every single detail and more!! Your words were so, so kind!! We wish you both the very best!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2019

The Florist

STEMS was helpful in making the floral decisions to make my wedding perfect. They helped with ideas, adding rose petals to the guest tables, to make reception decorations perfect.

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Stems Florist 8
    Stems Florist 9

Stems Florist's reply:

Rebecca -- Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding day! We were honored to help! We wish you both the very best!

Becky · Married on 03/23/2019

Stunning work!

Oh boy where do we start? When I first saw our centerpieces, I wanted to cry. They absolutely NAILED my vision and I am so thankful that they worked with me on my special day. I absolutely cannot wait to receive professional photos to share--Stems worked with me to create not only those amazing curly willow centerpieces, but also perfect bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. Thank you for working with myself and my family, we are so grateful for your help and amazing attention to detail!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Becky --
    It was our honor to assist you & the family for your wedding day florals and reception décor! Breathless … The Fox & The amazing canopy of extra long curly willow, gold glitzed greens and amazing white larkspur! It was just perfect! We wish you all the very best in the future!
    The Stems Wedding Design Team

Leah · Married on 11/10/2018

Great to work with

Jenny at Stems Florist was a pleasure to work with. During our initial consultation she listened to my thoughts and went through all the different flower options with me and helped me bring a vague picture in the back of my head into life. She helped work with me on a budget and worked with me even when I changed my mind on the bridesmaids flowers and then later added in boutonnieres for the guys. I did bouquets and boutonnieres only, as my venue didn't need any extra decoration and this was no problem. They delivered the flowers on the morning of in excellent shape, and everything looked exactly as I had pictured it. I quite enjoyed the experience working with them, and would work with them again.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Leah --
    Thank you for your kind words!!! Hope all is fantastic!! We look forward to hearing from you in the future & wish you both the very best!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Stems for our wedding yesterday. Jenny made the process so seamless and easy and reduced my anxiety to nothing. Super knowledgeable, very friendly, and amazing to work with. My flowers turned out AMAZING and it was just like I had imagined. We highly recommend working with Jenny and the Stems team for all of your arrangement needs!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Stems Florist's reply:

AMAZING review -- thank you so much! It was honor to work with you both on your wedding day florals! We wish you both the very best for an AMAZING future!

Becca · Married on 08/04/2018

I loved working with Jenny and she understood exactly what I was looking for. She gave suggestions on flowers that would look great all day and steered me away from those that were too fragile or out of season. The bouquets were beautiful and so unique and we received lots compliments on them. I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Stems Florist's reply:

Becca - It was our honor and such a joy to work with you and help realize the design look you wanted to achieve! Your wedding was stunning! We wish you both the very best!

Dena · Married on 07/21/2018

Jenny and Kim at Stems are amazing! Stems creative talent was expressed in the stunning centerpieces designed for my Son's Wedding Reception. I am so thankful to Stems for helping make our Reception so beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Stems Florist 10

Stems Florist's reply:

SOOOOO pleased with everything! It was our HONOR to work with the entire family to help create a day so full of beautiful memories!

Jocelynn · Married on 07/13/2018

They are so wonderful!! We started working with Stems years ago for my grandfather's 90th birthday, and then again for my cousin's baby shower. There was no question we were going with Stems for my wedding. Everything was perfect and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I had two meetings with Jenny to share my ideas and talk about the vintage feel of my wedding. We instantly clicked. Jenny takes the time to get to know her clients. Stems pays so much attention to detail and handles everything with care. We brought in swatches of fabric that were to be used for the bridesmaids dresses and the bouquets were made to match. The flowers were definitely one of my favorite parts of my wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Stems Florist 11
    Stems Florist 12
    Stems Florist 13

Stems Florist's reply:

What stunning photos!! Thank you so much for sharing! It was our honor working with you both! Such a wonderful theme, full of color and LOVE!!

Colleen · Married on 07/12/2018

Gorgeous wedding flowers. Great price and such a fun experience.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Stems Florist 14

Stems Florist's reply:

Colleen -- thank you so much for your kind review -- we had fun too!! Thank you for sharing the photo!! STUNNING!!

Jackie · Married on 06/16/2018

Jenny and the rest of the Stems Florist team was so easy to work with! I went to my initial consultation with somewhat of an idea of what I wanted but still feeling quite overwhelmed. Jenny made the whole process much less stressful and so much more easy and fun! She also didn't pressure me into adding floral arrangements/bouquets that I didn't need or want like I felt other florists had done. She was also very sensitive to my budget and didn't have a hidden "minimum spend" that I had come across with other floral vendors. After the initial consulation, Stems was super easy to work with and very accommodating when it came to making final changes, etc. And the bouquets and arrangements were absolutely beautiful! If there had been a local business that would have preserved my bouquet, I would have...it was gorgeous! Thank you, Stems Florist, for making this part of our special day fun, easy and beautiful!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Stems Florist's reply:

Jackie -- Thank you for your very kind words! We were so honored and thrilled that you chose Jenny & the Stems design team to collaborate with for your wedding day! Wishing you both the very best in the future!

SANDRA · Married on 06/16/2018

The flowers at my daughter's wedding were unbelievably gorgeous!!! Jenn did an amazing job of designing the bouquets from a picture we gave her. And the pieces for the church and the boutonnieres were just beautiful! Everyone was commenting how beautiful the flowers were!! I would highly recommend STEMS to anyone planning a wedding!!! Outstanding service too!!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Erin · Married on 03/16/2018

Stems Florist was great! They took the time to listen to what I wanted as well as put together absolutely beautiful arrangements for our wedding. Kim and her team are very passionate, which showed throughout the entire process!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

They were amazing. My flowers were just what I wanted. I love the color and how my bouquets looked. They were everything that I had wanted and dreamed of.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Stems Florist 22
    Stems Florist 23
    Stems Florist 24

Stems Florist's reply:

Katie - Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! We were so honored to be part of your 'colorful' & happy wedding day!! We wish you all the very best!

April · Married on 11/11/2017

Stems Florist was amazing! I wanted a composite for my bouquet (there aren't too many florist that know how to make them) and they NAILED IT! My bouquets were so unique and beautiful; I received a ton of compliments! They also made my center pieces better than I could have imagines. I came in with a only an idea for the vases and no clue about what flowers to go with, an additional wrinkle was the color my MOH chose for her dress didn't fit with my original color scheme(yes I let her pick the color). Kim said no problem and she figured out how to coordinate the colors that I wanted and it was even better than anything I envisioned. It was a beautiful and unique event thanks to Stems!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Stems Florist 25
    Stems Florist 26

Stems Florist's reply:

LOVE the photos!! We are so glad that you loved your bouquet!! Thank you for asking us to be part of your day! We wish you both the very, very best!

Kayla · Married on 11/05/2017

I would absolutely recommend Stems Florist for any St. Louis bride! They were great to work with -- excited and inspired by the ideas I brought to the table, willing to work within my budget, and so considerate of the vision I had in mind. They stayed with the flower arrangements through a storm to make sure they held up in the rain, and as you can see, the flowers were all gorgeous!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Stems Florist 27
    Stems Florist 28
    Stems Florist 29
    Stems Florist 30
    Stems Florist 31
    Stems Florist 32

Stems Florist's reply:

Kayla -- You were awesome!! Loved working with you both to help create a wonderful day! We were honored to part of your day! Wishes for the best for you both!
  • Future Mrs. Neiner

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2017

Jenny and Joe are amazing people. We communicated with them throughout the wedding planning process. They are prompt with responses which is very helpful. We met with Jenny in the beginning to discuss our thoughts and ideas. We brought a few pictures and our color scheme. Jenny was able to adjust the flowers choices to fit our budget. We met a second time, closer to our date, to confirm everything. She was reassuring and we trusted her. On our wedding day, when I saw our flowers for the first time, I was so excited and blown away. Jenny & Joe just nailed every aspect of what I wanted. They provided beautiful centerpiece arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets and an arbor floral arragnement. It was so spectacular. It's intense to trust that your vision will be understood and executed perfectly on your big day, but Jenny and Joe really take the time to understand and capture everything perfectly.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Stems Florist's reply:

We were honored to be part of your day and thrilled that you liked all of your wedding day florals!! We wish you both the very best in the future!!

Laura · Married on 04/15/2017

Our wedding flowers were beautiful and Jenny and everyone at Stems made the whole process easy. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Stems Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was honor to be part of your day!!

Ginny · Married on 12/29/2016

Jenny is great to work with...thinks outside the box! She did an amazing job with flowers for our daughters wedding!

Ginny -
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 'Mother of the Bride' review! We are always thrilled when a MOB takes the time to send us a note! Best of luck in 2017!

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

I was stunned by the bouquets that Stems created for us! They were even better than I could have imagined!

Stems Florist's reply:

Thank you for the STUNNING review!! We were honored to be part of your wedding day! Best of luck in 2017!

Mary · Married on 10/29/2016

Stems is awesome. They have a huge assortment of vases and decor to accompany their flower creations for an overall look that is sure to impress. From a simple arrangement need to a flower extravaganza wedding, they make everything they do look beautiful. Jenny (the owner and designer) is super nice and responsive along with her team. Jenny totally got our vision, and the flowers arrived on time and beautiful to my client's wedding. Just check out their work and showroom and you will see Stems can do it all, and for an affordable price!

Mary --
    What a wonderful review!! Thank you for taking the time to send out your thoughts!! We wish you both the very best!

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2016

I wish I could give Stems a 10 on their beautiful work and service. One of my favorite experiences of wedding planning was spending the evening with Jenny picking out all the floral details for my wedding. Jenny and staff delivered exactly what I envisioned plus more. When Kim delivered the flowers the day of my wedding my mouth dropped. Absolutely gorgeous. Also want to add that they went the extra mile by adding little details to the head table and taking the time to make sure everything looked perfect! Those little things are greatly appreciated especially on your wedding day! Ill always remember that. Thank you Stems!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Stems Florist's reply:

Danielle --- Awwwww -- you are so sweet. It was indeed our honor to be part of your day! We just loved everything about your wedding. We love to add the little extras (shhh .. as little surprises) that detail is the icing on the cake! We wish you both the very best!! Thank you!

Sam · Married on 10/14/2016

Words cannot explain how happy Stems made my wedding planning and day of experience. They were my favorite part of it all! They were so accommodating and easy to work with. Jenny is beyond awesome and a genius at what she does. Her husband, Joe, was super helpful with keeping it all organized and updating me on things as needed. Her mom, Kim, is also something else! From the beginning she was helpful over the phone and up until the day of my actual wedding she was there the entire day setting up and making everything look EXACTLY how I imagined. She was genuinely excited for me and it showed, which meant a lot. Jenny made my little vision of the florals at my day come to life and go beyond what I could have even imagined. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Samatha --
    Thank you so much for your glowing compliments! We were so honored and pleased to be part of your wedding day at St. Albans! The entire Stems team wishes you both the very best! I hear you are about to get your photos -- we can't wait to see them!

Jenny was so fun to work with! The floating water arrangements were so gorgeous and I got so many compliments on them.

Stems Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! Best wishes to you both!!

Tina · Married on 09/10/2016

Stems was a pleasure to work with. Jenny has such an amazing creative vision and is so passionate about creating floral pieces of art. It is very obvious that the customer satisfaction is at the heart of Stem's business. They are budget friendly as well. I highly recommend them for any wedding or event.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Stems Florist's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! It was our pleasure & honor to do your wedding day flowers!