Stems Floral Reviews

Stems Floral 4
Stems Floral 5

Bria 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Amy was fantastic!

Our flowers turned out beautifully and I honestly can't think of anything more perfect! Amy was lovely to work with! She met up with us a few months before our wedding date and we chatted about incorporating bits of my grandmothers veil into my bouquet and putting some special touches in the arrangements for a couple people in our wedding party. My grandmothers veil was extremely fragile but she made little lace flowers that were put around the "handle" of my bouquet and was even able to add in some of the beading from it - beyond perfect! I was pretty open about the flower types (wanted something wildflower-esque) and Amy gave some great suggestions that were spot on to the overall feel of the wedding. Can't recommend Stems Floral more!

Stems Floral 6
    Stems Floral 7
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Stems Floral's reply:

I had a great time working with both of you! Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with.

Amy 馃尯

Heather 路 Married on 09/15/2018

They were so helpful! They had some amazing ideas.

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Amy was absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding! I knew that what she would do would be beautiful, but what I got was beyond anything I could have imagined. My bouquet was drop dead gorgeous! The bridesmaids flowers and the groomsmen boutonnieres were stunning and the way she decorated our tables was fantastic. People loved the fresh roses so much they all took some home for keepsakes! If you are looking for a florist who will bring your vision to life, no matter now small or large, call Amy. She will truly make your flower dreams come true!

Stems Floral 8
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Stems Floral's reply:

It was so nice working with you Alyssa and I'm so happy you and your guest loved all the flowers!
    Amy Harrison

Angela 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Amy is such a dream to work with! I had a vision but am not so creative. Amy completely delivered my vision with flowers I didn鈥檛 even know existed. My mom had provided Amy with some succulents to work with and she did an amazing job incorporating them! Her prices were reasonable and included setup and take down! Her team did a very nice job setting everything up in a timely manner and stuck around to make sure I arrived and saw them before they left in case anything needed to be changed!

Stems Floral 9
    Stems Floral 10
    Stems Floral 11
    Stems Floral 12
    Stems Floral 13
    Stems Floral 14
    Sent on 11/25/2017

Stems Floral's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your mother! Angela it was so nice helping you create your dream wedding and I'm thrilled you loved everything.

Amy Harrison
  • Kim&Matt

Kimberly 路 Married on 12/17/2016

There is no way to adequately describe Amy's work and talent. It was like she took a vision that I couldn't properly articulate, cranked up the volume and made it come to life. When I said I wanted a winter wonderland, she delivered with amazing candelabras wrapped in wreaths. When I said I wanted the room to glow, she lined the building in candles and gold glitter. When I said I wanted Art Deco, she provided bouquets in vintage purses. And when my husband said he wanted a smaller boutonniere, she listened - and still found a way to give it a special touch that is unique and true to the aesthetic.

If you don't give her a call, you're crazy! She's imaginative, fun to work with, and competitively priced with her peers.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Emily 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Amy was great and I loved the product she brought to my wedding! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/15/2017