Stems at Five Points Reviews

Stems at Five Points 5
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 08/31/2019

Florals of my dreams!

Cheyenne was an absolute dream to work with - she was responsive, professional, and helpful, not to mention her arrangements were absolutely beautiful. After just a few short phone calls with her, she showed up on the day of my wedding and brought my entire vision to life. She helped me fit everything I wanted into my budget, and delivered absolutely stunning florals for my big day. The pictures speak for themselves. Can't say enough great things about Cheyenne and Stems.

Stems at Five Points 6
    Stems at Five Points 11
    Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey Atkins · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent service and beautiful product!

Stems at Five Points did an excellent job on the flowers for my wedding. Without even sending her a picture of the bouquet I had in mind, she created exactly what I wanted. My centerpieces were simple and elegant just like I asked. She was always quick to respond to any question or request and even came to my venue to arrange my centerpieces and deliver the bouquet. I would most definitely recommend Stems at Five Points to all my friends and family for any event!

Stems at Five Points 12