StemLine Creative Reviews

StemLine Creative 4
StemLine Creative 5
  • Sarah

Sarah Jane Simons · Married on 07/20/2019

Loved working with Stemline!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Ryan at Stemline Creative. I feel like our budget for florals was healthy, but certainly nothing super-extravagant, and Ryan made sure we really got a lot for our money. He was really flexible with any changes or additions we needed to make, and very responsive. We had an initial consultation with him in his studio, and let me say, the studio space is one thing that sets Ryan apart from the rest. You can see the vases, the votives, the candelabras, and all the other decor pieces that he uses to design the floral setups. Besides our initial consultation, we also had a table meeting closer to the day of the wedding where Ryan walked us through a few different table setups. We loved what he had done, and he even gave us a bouquet to take home with us that day. After the wedding, we sent flowers home with family and friends (and of course kept several arrangements for ourselves). They kept for almost two weeks! We are so happy with what he did at our venue and within our budget, and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    StemLine Creative 6
    StemLine Creative 7

A. Lascari · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful design!

My husband and I hired Ryan for our wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone that’s looking for a professional florist. From our initial meeting to the wedding day, Ryan was very responsive throughout the whole process. Ryan has a fantastic eye for design and we knew right away that he would be able to execute our vision flawlessly. He listened to our ideas carefully and offered helpful suggestions to make them a reality. I had a few last minute changes the week of the wedding and Ryan made all the changes as requested without hesitation. When we saw the final design on our wedding day, we were so thrilled with how beautiful everything looked. From my bouquet to the wedding arch, every detail was perfection and exceeded my expectation!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Dana · Married on 12/15/2018

All your decor needs!

My husband and I got married last month and we worked with Ryan, at Stemline, for our florals and decor. We could not have chosen better!! Ryan was a dream to work with. He brought to life our vision exactly how we pictured, and he wasn't outrageously priced. We had a beautiful mixture of floral centerpieces and pillar candle collection centerpieces, as well as string lights over the dance floor, uplighting on the perimeter and candles on candles on candles! He even let us bring in some of our own candles/votives to help keep cost down. He was quick in responses and I never felt like I was in the dark about anything. Everything came together perfectly the day-of and we received so many compliments on how stunning the place looked. We pretty much had a blank slate to start with and he transformed the space into a elegant, cozy and romantic atmosphere with ease. I would HIGHLY recommend Ryan and Stemline for ANY of your floral/decor/lighting needs!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Joanna · Married on 07/14/2018

Ryan is spectacular!

We loved working with Ryan! Our flowers were everything we could have imagined. I wanted a specific ‘pineapple’ flower, that can be tough to get, and Ryan pulled through. He is creative, listens to your wants and needs and always has a beautiful creation that fits your vision. He is honest and helps you re purpose flowers from the church to the venue (they are too beautiful not to bring with to the venue). We also used table numbers through Ryan which were very elegant! Ryan dropped off our flowers, set up and came to pick up as well. We are so glad we got to work with Ryan, our flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 11/21/2018

A · Married on 11/11/2017

My bouquet was spectacular and all of the floral arrangements were gorgeous. We received so many compliments from everyone on how beautiful, fresh and vibrant the flowers were. Ryan was SO much fun to work with. He has a very special gift, not only for design, but also has a genuine interest in making an event special. We were blown away when we saw the venue. Ryan, Dan and the rest of the team went above and beyond what we could have expected. Dan even built a special platform for our wedding cake, so that we could display flower petals underneath it. Thank you so much for brining the vision of what we had in mind for our wedding to life! We would highly recommend working with StemLine Creative.

Sent on 02/24/2018
    StemLine Creative 8
    StemLine Creative 9
    StemLine Creative 10

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

I beyond highly recommend Ryan and StemLine Creative for any event! We used them for our wedding and couldn't be happier. From start to finish Ryan and his team customized our design to fit my overall vision and budget. He was super quick to respond and was more than willing to accommodate last minute requests. I also got my bouquet preserved and the individual I am using said in her +10 years of experience, she's never seen flowers in such good condition days after a wedding. Overall the day turned out perfect and amazing all thanks to StemLine Creative!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Stemline Creative for our wedding on 9/17/16 and are so happy with our decision. Ryan is absolutely wonderful. He was always super responsive and accommodating to any request we made and our flowers were stunning. I may be biased, but I have never seen more beautiful bouquets or centerpieces at any wedding I've ever been to. Ryan is super talented at what he does and did such an amazing job on our flowers, I will be recommending him to anyone I know in need of a great florist. We had so many compliments on our flowers from our guests, it was unbelievable. Highly, highly recommend using Ryan and Stemline Creative when in need of a florist!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Stemline creative was AMAZING!!! Ryan planned out all of the floral arrangements, and I was blown away. They were even more beautiful than I expected. I would definitely recommend Stemline to anyone.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kathryn · Married on 05/14/2016

Ryan and his team at StemLine Creative helped bring my wedding vision to life in the most beautiful way. Throughout the entire planning process, Ryan provided hands-on, personal attention and made me feel completely at ease. The ability to see a mock-up of the flower arrangements prior to the wedding day was extremely important to me and Ryan took the time to go over every little detail in person to make sure everything was perfect.

During the flower sample appointment, I decided I wanted a chuppah/canopy for the ceremony. I was having a hard time visualizing what the structure would look like, but when I saw it on the day of my wedding, it far exceeded my expectations. I had no idea it would be so grand or dramatic. It really set the stage for the ceremony and gave the space a romantic appearance. Since my venue was hosting another event prior to my wedding, Ryan's team had to set up everything in a very efficient manner. I had no reason to worry, because they were speedy, professional, and made everything look perfect.

Ryan has great taste, so you can be confident you're in good hands. Even if you know nothing about flowers, he will take the time to ask you questions and get to know you in order to zero in on the best arrangements for your personal style. Plus, he is an incredibly sweet person. I truly enjoyed spending time with him and discussing different ways to make my wedding as beautiful as possible.

I would recommend Ryan and his team at StemLine Creative without hesitation. If you want magazine-worthy florals at fair prices, get in touch with Ryan today. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2015

One of the best wedding decisions I made was hiring Ryan as our florist. So kind, so darn creative and so helpful. He worked within our budget and created our wedding center pieces, back drop, aisle runner, bouquets, boutonnieres, hanging florals and more. Everything was PERFECT. I met with him once before the wedding and left with complete confidence that he understood exactly what I had in mind. He 100% did not disappoint. I would hire him again in a heart beat. Thank you to Ryan for helping to create our perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/18/2015

Ryan was such a pleasure to work with, the flowers lasted for days and our venue looked beautiful, just as we envisioned!
    Thank you Ryan/Stemline! Debbie, Mother of the Bride :)

Sent on 07/29/2015

Erin · Married on 06/20/2015

Words cannot express how much I LOVED working with Ryan Turner, owner of StemLine Creative, for our June 2015 wedding. My fiancé and I unfortunately had initially booked a different wedding florist that we realized, just two months before our wedding, was not the best fit for the floral and décor look we were hoping to create. Ryan to the rescue! We had an initial meeting with Ryan, showed him pictures (many of which were actually weddings he had designed), and booked him on the spot. We had our mock-up appointment one week before the wedding, and even then, Ryan remained calm, patient, and so friendly, as I made a few last minute changes to our center pieces. The day of the wedding, I was all smiles when the bridal party bouquets arrived, and almost in tears (HAPPY TEARS) when I saw our ceremony and reception rooms at the hotel. To say Ryan got our vision is an understatement. He went above and beyond to ensure that every single detail, from the color "white" of the flowers, to the types of glassware for the candles, was beyond perfect. The entire process of working with Ryan at StemLine Creative was seamless and fun! He has a true talent and passion for what he does, and ensures that the look desired is achieved, and even surpassed.

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/30/2015

I was referred to Ryan from a friend of mine. My mother-in-law and I met him at his studio and he made us feel so welcome. He brought fresh flowers out to demonstrate some options of what the tables at our wedding could look like, all the while keeping our budget in mind. He didn't show us anything that he knew we didn't want to pay for and was extremely knowledgable about what flowers were in season and what made sense for us. After we had a final walk through with the venue, I decided that I wanted more candles than flowers because we realized it would be darker than we originally expected. Ryan was amazingly flexible and changed our contract. Everything that he told us he would do, he did x10! The bouquets were beautiful, the corsages looked fantastic, and the church and reception venue were utterly spectacular. I could not have been happier with the work that Ryan did for us! He made it so easy on me and was there any time I needed him!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Ryan and Stemline were absolutely wonderful for our wedding last May. He perfectly delivered on my vision for bouquets and the room set up, while staying within my budget. He was professional and friendly, flexible to new requests and offered ideas and suggestions to help since my knowledge of florals was pretty limited. We are from out of town and he made planning from a distance super easy. I would absolutely recommend Stemline for any event.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Emily · Married on 04/04/2015

Ryan was an absolute joy to work with, and boy did he deliver!! My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning, and the decor was exactly what I had in mind. He really listened to my vision, answered countless emails and phone calls, worked within my budget, and created a beautiful setting for my wedding. THANK YOU RYAN!

Sent on 08/25/2015

BOOK. THEM.NOW!
    This review comes 1 year late unfortunately as my wife and I are not ones to usually write reviews, but Ryan and his work at Stemline deserve every praise possible! (We got married at Osteria Via Stato in April ’14).
    We had a crazy low budget and would have been turned away by most florists. Or at least been ignored and just quoted some ludicrous $ amount that we couldn’t afford…saying that’s all they could do for what we were requesting. Ryan did nothing of the sort. Not only did somehow accommodate our vision within our tiny budget, but also executed everything perfectly! He had the genius idea of utilizing our bridal party bouquets as centerpieces on some of the tables…helping us cut some costs. Not only was he a problem solver, but the quality of his work was AMAZING! He also surprised us by including a floral arrangement to pair with photos of loved ones that had passed…and he did it free of cost. That is just how amazing of a person Ryan was and we couldn’t have been happier!
    Thanks again Ryan for making our vision a reality and being such a crucial part of our special day. All that coming from a groom who thought flowers at our wedding weren’t necessary. I’m a changed man because of you!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Michael · Married on 01/04/2014

I could not have been happier with my flowers and centerpieces for my wedding reception! They were the most beautiful centerpieces and flowers I have ever seen in my entire life and they made my wedding pictures look amazing! I had a Parisian themed wedding and wanted to have that theme stand out and Ryan did just that. My centerpieces were exactly what I wanted and I am still getting compliments to this day on how all the flowers looked. Ryan created exactly what I had pictured for my flowers and centerpieces and I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Erin · Married on 10/05/2013

Ryan did an amazing job with the florals for my wedding. He constructed amazing centerpieces and a gorgeous chuppah! My guests raved about the flowers. Ryan is a pleasure to work with and always to quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Ryan was a pleasure to work with for our daughter's wedding in May. We wanted original and creative flower arrangements incorporating feathers in the boutineers and bride's bouqets. Ryan had great ideas and everyone commented on the beautiful arrangements. Ryan also made an amazing arch that we used outside and at the reception. We truly felt like we were working with an artist and a friend. We would use Ryan again and highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Corinne · Married on 04/21/2013

Stemline Creative gave us exactly what we wanted. We told Ryan we were on a limited budget and he stuck to it and made everything beautiful. Our centerpieces were simple and elegant. He was very professional. The flowers were delivered on time and he always responded immediately to our emails. We would definitely use him again.

Corinne and Mitch

Sent on 04/24/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2013

Ryan did some amazing work on my April 2013 wedding. He worked within my budget and was extremely prompt in answering questions. He created our personal flowers, all the centerpieces, and the huppah. Everything looked absolutely beautiful on the day of the wedding. The centerpieces still looked fresh for brunch the next morning and some flowers in my bouquet still looked good over a week after the wedding. I cannot recommend Ryan highly enough.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Lea · Married on 10/07/2012

Ryan is an amazing florist and has such a great personality. He has an amazing selection of high quality vases and candle holders for you to choose from. I did not see that type of selection at any other florist I interviewed. He took time to listen to what my vision was and was able to work in some unique elements that I requested (such as candy flowers for the flower girl's corsage and the ring bearer's boutonniere). And you absolutely cannot beat Ryan's prices and he gave some suggestions on how to stay within my budget. My only regret is that I did not preserve my wedding bouquet because it was absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Kiley · Married on 07/07/2012

Let's be clear, I know nothing about flowers. I just wanted something pretty, something that could be straight out of one of the bridal magazines that flood my mailbox. That being said, I basically gave Ryan at Stemline Creative nothing to go on, and he created these AMAZING bouquets and floral arrangements! He was very patient flipping through flower books and then set up a sample to make sure everything was right. He was very timely on the wedding day and I knew I could count on him to deliver the goods! He even offered to take all my votives and set up my table scapes. Thanks Ryan!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Jackie · Married on 06/23/2012

StemLine, Creative is where you want to order your flowers from for any event. Ryan helped me design bouquets and arrangements that matched my wedding theme. He gave me such creative and unique ideas that made my wedding unique. He is also personable, flexible, and organized. My bouquets and arrangements looked exquisite on the day of my wedding as well as in pictures. I highly recommend StemLine, Creative as the flower vendor for your wedding or event.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2012

Ryan is the most amazing flower vendor! His creations are absolutely stunning!! He works with you and helps develop all your flower ideas for the day and has great advice, especially on how to place flowers between venues to save you money on your wedding day. He also can recommend other great vendors in Chicago. My entire family loves Ryan and we will definately be recommending him to everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2012