STEM Events Reviews

90 | San Juan, PR

90 Reviews for STEM Events

90 STEM Events Reviews

Lizbeth · Married on 10/06/2018

STEM Events did an AMAZING job! I am in love with the flowers, I can't stop seeing the wedding pictures. I am so in love with everything that Anabelle did! I present her my ideas and she made everything come to life!

I highly recommend STEM Events, it was a pleasure work with them.

STEM Events 1

Janice · Married on 08/08/2018

Anabelle + STEAM Team:
    Gracias por hacer mi sueño realidad, aún recuerdo con mucho entusiasmo el momento que me tomé para asimilar el espacio tan hermoso que habían creado para celebrar nuestra unión matrimonial. Cada mesa, cada detalle fue simplemente espectacular. You guys went above and beyond to make my garden happen and I will be forever thankful. Durante esta aventura fueron muchos los cambios, gracias por siempre adaptarse a ellos y decir que si a cada locura. No hay duda de porqué son el mejor equipo, no tan solo me regalaron un gran día, me gane a una amiga, la reina de las peonies.

¡Mucho éxito siempre!

STEM Events 6
    STEM Events 7
    STEM Events 8

Maggie · Married on 08/04/2018

STEM events did an amazing job! When I first started planning my wedding I knew I wanted something beachy, yet elegant, but could not visualize or describe exactly what that would look like. My ideas were pretty scattered and unclear. Anabelle was super receptive to my few likes, dislikes, and pinterest pins and did an extraordinary job putting together exactly what I wanted with the little guidance I provided her.

STEM Events 9
    STEM Events 10
    STEM Events 11
    STEM Events 12

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2018

Anabelle and Francisco were amazing to work with. They took care of all the furniture rentals, flowers and design of both our ceremony and reception decor. She was easy to work with, timely and prompt in responding to any questions or emails that I had. Most importantly, she was able to execute the wedding of our dreams exactly how I had pictured it in my mind, even though it was difficult to express exactly what I wanted during the planning process. They do beautiful and unique weddings that are classy and elegant. I would put my full confidence in their talent and abilities a million times over.

STEM Events 13
    STEM Events 14
    STEM Events 15
    STEM Events 16
    STEM Events 17

Cristina · Married on 07/14/2018

The first time I called Anabelle was because I saw one of her weddings on her website in the same place I wanted to make mine and I LOVED that decoration I even had dreams with it. Immediately when we started talking, we made an amazing click, we agreed on so many things, it was like meant to be. I loved how genuine she sounded, and by just hearing her talk, I noticed how much she enjoys doing her job. Once we met with her, my husband and I thought it was a non-brainer to choose Stem for the decoration of our wedding. In such a complex world it is hard to find genuine, responsible, creative and dedicated people. Stem has it all and more. Since we hired them literally they were the only vendor who I was 100% sure that I did not have to worry about ANYTHING. I just told her what I wanted (and I'm pretty stubborn) and she created something even better than I could have imagined. After three months of our wedding I can say that I won a friend. We love you Anabelle & Stem Events crew!

STEM Events 18
    STEM Events 19
    STEM Events 20
    STEM Events 21
    STEM Events 22
    STEM Events 23
    STEM Events 24

Harper · Married on 06/24/2018

STEM Events did an AMAZING job!! I am so grateful that we picked them for our wedding! We were so pleased with everything that Anabelle did! I told her general ideas that I envisioned for my wedding and she made everything come to life! It was very nice to not be stressed at all (being a destination wedding) about the flowers or wedding decor because I knew I could trust the amazing job Anabelle would do for us. She was a pleasure working with and I highly recommend!! :)

STEM Events 25
    STEM Events 33
    STEM Events 34
  • W

WILVETTE · Married on 06/09/2018

My wedding was on June 9th in Aguadilla P.R., and my tropical chic all over the place wedding ideas came true and beyond thanks to STEM Events. They simply mane every wedding unique and stunning with a creative taste that defines their touch and trend. Every little detail reflects the couple's taste. Is is like "Creativity is behind every single flower and arrangement". The colors, the one of a kind structures that compliments the stunning venues of Puerto Rico, they really capture the vibe of the couple in an instant and make it beautifully visible for everyone. I can say that every event that they do, outdoes the last. If you want your wedding day as memorable as your love story... let STEM Events tell your story for you♥️ #happiestbride #uniquecolorfulwedding@AguadillaPR #stemeventspr

STEM Events 35
    STEM Events 41
    STEM Events 42
    STEM Events 43

Aura · Married on 05/26/2018

Worth every penny. Decor was something I was very hesitant about my wedding. I contacted and visited like ~5 coordinators/decorators or more. Either I didn’t felt comfortable with the way they interpreted my vision or they were out of my budget (they literally tell you I dont do wedding on that budget). Anabelle gave me options from full wedding coordination to only been my decorator. There was something about her that made me feel comfortable and after looking for more economic options I decided that StemEvents was going to be my wed decorators. We talk a lot during the contract signing process. She even did a couple of wed that incorporated some of my request. A couple weeks before the wedding we talk about my final visions and flowers. That was it! At that point, I just let her do her job which based on her social media posts she does very very well. And she did!!! Everything was they way I imagined! Flowers, metal details, candles, peonies (thank you Anabelle)! She did a great job and the best, she was able to give us a beautiful simple wedding like we wanted!!!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

I met Anabelle through my wedding planner, Anne Marie Kleis, and immediately felt connected to her and her style. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted for my wedding, and even though Anabelle suggested a few things which I ended up saying yes to and loved, she respected and executed my ideas to perfection. I am so glad I ended up choosing Anabelle and her team for the decoration of my wedding... everything was so unique and tailor-made to our taste!

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

Cannot day enough wonderful things about Annabelle at STEM. She took on our wedding that was only a month away and did an incredible job, so easy to work with. She made me the most perfect birds of Paradise bouquet that was better than anything I could have asked for! I was a very very happy bride!

Maria · Married on 04/27/2018

This review is long overdue and I cannot brag enough about Anabelle's work! She is just AMAZING at what she does, and turned my vision into a reality. I was stunned when I walked into the reception, it was exactly what I wanted. All of my guests were impressed with the flower arrangements and decorations, everything was just perfect. Working with Anabelle was very easy, she is friendly, responsive, and accommodating. She made last minute boutonnieres, at no additional cost, when the wedding planner asked her to, added more flower arrangements, at no additional cost, when I decided to have one long imperial table instead round tables, surprised me with a beautiful candelabra on the table, even though it was not on the budget. I could go on and on about how accommodating she was. Truly, Anabelle, you are the best!

STEM Events 44
    STEM Events 45
    STEM Events 46
    STEM Events 47

Marangelí · Married on 04/15/2018

I met STEM through Facebook and fell in love right away. I called Anabelle and felt like I knew her because of her outgoing personality. She understood exactly what we wanted the very first time I described what I was looking for. Right then I knew she was all I was looking for. Since then, Anabelle made sure she was gathering all the perfect pieces to achieve our vision; she even contacted me when buying my bouquet ribbon! All the flowers she ordered were beautiful and combined perfectly with each other and with our theme. The day of the wedding Anabelle and her staff arrived early and everything was in perfect place when I arrived to get dressed. The outcome was perfect and everything was beautifully done. I really recommend STEM and if responsibility, originality, accessibility and fun is what you're looking for they're definitely the way to go.

STEM Events 48
    STEM Events 49
    STEM Events 50
    STEM Events 51
    STEM Events 52
    STEM Events 53

Alex · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Stem was great. They not only helped me with the flowers, but actually gave my solid advice on almost every area of the planning. My husband is Puerto Rican, so we go to Puerto Rico quite often and it made the decision of having the wedding there pretty easy. Even though I am familiar with PR, I don't know it that well and there will always be logistical things that I just won't know. I found Stem when I was looking at another wedding that was done in Vieques. I called Anabelle and she was able to provide me with SO much information. Even after the hurricane and we thought we might have to relocate our wedding from Vieques to the main island, she helped provide us with venue options. They go above and beyond. The wedding looked BEAUTIFUL. Anabelle is a strong character, but she always had my best interest at heart and if there was something that was super important to me, she made sure to make it happen. Highly recommend!!

• Z

Zahira · Married on 03/18/2018

Great experience. Highly reccomended. They went "above and beyond" with the decoration.

STEM Events 54
    STEM Events 55
    STEM Events 56
    STEM Events 57
    STEM Events 58
    STEM Events 59

Ana · Married on 02/24/2018

Stem Events was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding decoration. I came about Anabelle from her signature events in Vieques. Although I was dreaming of an outdoor garden wedding, I wanted the comforts of an indoor venue. Inspired by what had been my grandma's love and passion for flowers, I trusted Anabelle to create an enchanted garden. Since I wanted lots of color, she proposed color blocking tables. The result was the most beautifully crafted indoor secret garden. All the flowers were carefully selected and perfectly placed, with the natural sophistication, elegant and organic taste that characterizes Anabelle. A true homage to spring. From our wedding ceremony, to the place card table, to the wedding cake table and everything in the venue, no single detail escaped Anabelle. The hanging lights from the ceiling flowed naturally as another work of art of the Museum where we celebrated our wedding. As the sun set into the night , the perfectly selected and placed lights gave our wedding an incredible look.

Stem Events is the way to go if you want a natural artist with exquisite taste decorating your wedding. She will take your idea and transform it into a perfect dream. Not to mention that she is great to work with, she will share her ideas with you and make you feel her passion for flowers ! Thank you Anabelle ! We will be forever grateful !

STEM Events 60

Ana Cristina · Married on 02/16/2018

Anabelle Barranco and her team were exceptional. It was very important for me and my husband that our wedding represent us accurately, from the ceremony to the reception. STEM completely understood our vision and went above and beyond to execute it in the best way possible and all within the established budget! Anabelle was such a lovely addition to our wedding planning and we had the security in trusting that everything would be done so tastefully. We are SO greatful for all the hard work that they put in to make our wedding decor vision a reality and so much more! Without a doubt we would recommend STEM’s professional services as the best out there!

Nicole · Married on 02/03/2018

The STEM Events team really outdid themselves. Our wedding ceremony and reception was stunning. I gave them an idea of what I wanted, but Anabelle took it to a level I never imagined. Ribbons, flowers and candlelight everywhere- as if we were walking into a fairytale. It took our breath away, reason for which we do not hesitate to recommend them!

STEM Events 61
    STEM Events 68
    STEM Events 69
    STEM Events 70

Viviana · Married on 01/07/2018

We were satisfied with the attention and the service of Stem Events for our wedding. They created everything with had dream and they understood the perfection of our ideas. We recommend them 100% and we are grateful for all the attention they provided to us on that special day.

STEM Events 71
    STEM Events 78
    STEM Events 79
    STEM Events 80

Elyssa · Married on 12/10/2017

Wow, where to begin! Anabelle is such a true artist. She leads with her passion, and her love for what she does shines through in all the little details and surprises she works into the day. We had our destination wedding in San Juan, Puerto Rico in December 2017. Working with STEM, we provided inspiration photos and preferred colors to Anabelle, and she ran with things from there. Everything was even better than we could have imagined, and our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything looked. Looking back at our photos now, I can still feel that magic of first seeing our ceremony space, reception area, and my bouquet. Amazing, beautiful, and everything was tailored to us.

We are still so happy we decided to have our special day in San Juan; it was so perfect. Anabelle is a huge reason everything went seamlessly, and I highly recommend STEM Events (and Puerto RIco) to anyone currently planning their big day.

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

I honestly do not know where to begin when reviewing our experience with STEM, Anabelle and Francisco.

STEM Events was highly recommended by a good friend of ours and while browsing through photos of past events, I could see why! We contacted Anabelle/STEM to see if they were available for our wedding date as well as the weekend we planned our site visit and vendor meet. The first time I spoke to Anabelle, I felt an instant connection! Even though we were unable to meet prior to our wedding, it was evident that she put A LOT of thought, time and effort in to getting to know our style, what we like and most importantly, US! There was no doubt STEM was a perfect fit!

Anabelle’s creations are unique and breath-taking… they are like fine art, I found myself having to take a step back to capture it all together, otherwise I’d be staring at the beauty of each individual piece.

STEM Events 81
    STEM Events 82
    STEM Events 83
    STEM Events 84
    STEM Events 85
    STEM Events 86
    STEM Events 87

Sandra · Married on 07/07/2017

Annabelle (STEM) was our choice for the flowers since she was personable and responsive. We were married 7/8/2017. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

STEM Events 88
    STEM Events 89

Carol · Married on 06/15/2017

We chose STEM Events for our destination wedding. From start to finish, they were great to work with and took the time to understand what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, I was amazed with the flowers and decor for the ceremony and reception sites. The team brought my visions to life and exceeded my expectations. Their work is absolutely incredible. I highly recommend STEM Events!

Rosa · Married on 06/11/2017

I am incredibly grateful of working with the talented Anabelle Barranco at STEM Events for our destination wedding in Vieques. Her unique style, attention to detail, quality of work and ability to accomplish our vision for our wedding day was impeccable. Since the initial meeting, we just 'clicked' and I knew I had found the perfect team to take care of every detail for a flawless execution in our wedding. STEM Event's knowledge of weddings in Vieques, vendors, and logistics for a destination wedding in the island were key to the success of our special day. Our tropical chic and elegant wedding was accomplished with beautifully curated flowers and greenery selected by Anabelle, the ceremony, cocktail and reception sites were a vision! STEM's creative style and unique skill are both high quality and modern, they set a new standard, and are truly different to many wedding styles that can seem repetitive by other local flower and decor companies. Exceptional execution, no one does it in Vieques, PR like STEM Events does! I cannot say thank you enough!! I highly recommend any bride considering a wedding in Vieques to work with Anabelle and her team at STEM Events, you will be incredibly satisfied with the result. Thank you STEM Events!

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2017

Anabelle and the rest of the STEM team are literally floral and decor artists! The beautiful tablescapes and environments they created for my wedding and reception were like something out of a magazine! Beyond amazing and beyond my wildest dreams! Exceeded even my perfectionist expectations. Anabelle is a treasure!!

Bianca · Married on 05/10/2017

Couldn't have been more pleased with my flowers! Planned my own destination wedding and Anabelle was so helpful and brought my vision to life!!! I highly recommend her.