STEM Events Reviews

STEM Events 6
STEM Events 7

Milaurise · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding decorations & flowers

I came across Anabelle after she was recommended to me by my wedding planner. I didn’t have a particular design/decoration in mind, so I simply provided a color scheme, and trusted that she would come up with something beautiful. And that’s exactly what she did. The reception was gorgeous, and her attention to small details made it even more unique.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Pérez-Rivera · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding work!!!

Anabelle is an intuitive and sublime artist. She knows how to bloom every space. Stem Event is outstanding!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2019

Exquisite and unique flowers

I hired Anabelle Barranco after seeing photos online of another wedding she had done at the beach in Puerto Rico. I provided her with a color scheme and types of flowers I needed. Everyone at the wedding loved the flowers and everyone who sees photos of them marvel at their beauty. I carried my bouquet home on my flight to the States and everyone asked about who made the bouquet. Anabelle incorporated local flowers into the designs - using orchids, mini calla lillies, and palm fronds. She surpassed my highest expectations; she is quite the talent.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Adriana · Married on 03/09/2019

Just beautiful!

Anabelle is amazing! She was able to capture exactly what I envisioned for my wedding a bring it to life. My bouquet was gorgeous. The table arrangements spectacular. All the little details were perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Patrik and Ty James · Married on 02/23/2019

Annabelle is one of the best florist ever! Such a great and amazing person !!

Annabelle is an amazing florist , very talented and creative! Her flower arrangements were completely like my Partner and I imagined. She was very flexible and helped us to bring our vision to reality. We had a certain idea how our decorations and flowers for the wedding should be but she gave us really good suggestions and made sure that everything is beyond beautiful and on point! If we could we would give her even more stars! We could contact her anytime if we had any questions and she gladly assisted us with everything..we couldn't have done it without her! You are part of our family now!! We love you!! Ty and Patrick

Sent on 08/12/2019
    STEM Events 8
  • Ty

Ty · Married on 02/23/2019

Dreams come true

Annabelle and her team made our dream come true.
    So grateful to have worked with her.
    Our first meeting with Annabelle we knew she understood our vision. Her thoughts for detail, suggestions ,organization, originality & creativity surpassed our expectations.

Always available to answer our questions and concerns. She was just an email or phone call away.
    She is up beat, happy ,extremely funny and patient.
    The professionalism when collaborating with other vendors made everything so much easier for us to enjoy and relax while planning and on the day of the celebration. .
    When the day of our wedding arrived, we walked into our ballroom room it was magical! unbelievable that she had in such a short amount of time transformed our venue space into a beautiful paradise .
    Our tropical theme was breathtaking.
    All flowers we out standing and extremely fresh and fragrant. The best Quality !
    The arrangements lasted the whole week we stayed after the wedding.
    We highly recommend Annabelle for all occasions. We will definitely work with her again in the future.
    San Juan Puerto Rico

STEM Events 11
  • Natalia

Natalia Cochran · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect Bouquet

She listened to me and understood the style I needed for my big day. It was more than I ever thought, the colors blend so perfect with my dress and my sisters flowers match without overpowering mine and still extremely gorgeous. Thank you so much 😊🥰👰💐

Sent on 01/23/2019
    STEM Events 20
  • Y

Yaneris · Married on 12/29/2018

Our best day 12.29.18

Amazing! The best team. Stem was a key piece for our greatest night. Anabelle make all the process easier and they knew from the very beginning what we were looking for. They are such incredibly talented and creative people who love what they do and it's reflected in every detail. Their photos speak by themselves. Their talent is incredible and their imagination doesn't have limits. I enjoy the whole process. Miss them already.
    Thank you Stem.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 11/17/2018

Don’t hesitated to book Stem Events

I am so happy we went with Stem Events. Anabelle took my vision and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined and all within our budget. My bouquet was breathtaking. She was a delight to work with, super creative, responsive and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    STEM Events 21
    STEM Events 22
    STEM Events 23
    STEM Events 24
    STEM Events 25

Rubi Rodriguez Parrilla · Married on 11/03/2018

Creativity, Flexibility, and Totally Awestruck!

We came to STEM events with a clear idea of what we wanted, a focus on Geometrics with a color pattern of gold, white, and black. And, we also had a very clear budget. We had countless weeks and meetings looking for a vendor that would fit our vision and our budget. When we met the STEM team, we had instant chemistry, and their desire to make our dream come true with flexibility, creativity, and adjusting to our budget made us feel comfortable with our decision.

The result was so much more than what we envisioned, our venue looked dreamy, elegant, and our guests where awestruck. We cannot have made a better decision than working with STEM!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    STEM Events 26
    STEM Events 27
    STEM Events 28
    STEM Events 29

Lizbeth · Married on 10/06/2018

STEM Events did an AMAZING job! I am in love with the flowers, I can't stop seeing the wedding pictures. I am so in love with everything that Anabelle did! I present her my ideas and she made everything come to life!

I highly recommend STEM Events, it was a pleasure work with them.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    STEM Events 30
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful flowers

Working with STEM was wonderful. They really listened to what I wanted, it was reasonably priced and they communicated quickly. I ended up with a beautiful bouquet and as a special touch, they used an antique ribbon that belonged to the owner's aunt! Overall, it was a great experience.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    STEM Events 31
    STEM Events 32
    STEM Events 33
    STEM Events 34
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Decorator

Anabelle and her staff did an amazing job with the wedding decoration. The decoration was exactly what we envisioned our dream wedding to look like. We weren't happy with the first decoration sample, and Anabelle was defensive about it since it was what we had initially discussed. After some back and forth with Anabelle we sketched out a decoration plan we were happy with, but we did not get to see a sample prior to the wedding. The decoration ended up looking way better than what we had imagined based on what we discussed with Anabelle. Anabelle's attention to detail was impressive! At first we thought we were paying too much for decoration, but after seeing the final result... it was worth every penny! We highly recommend STEM's services to anyone that wants breathtaking decoration!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Janice · Married on 08/08/2018

Anabelle + STEAM Team:
    Gracias por hacer mi sueño realidad, aún recuerdo con mucho entusiasmo el momento que me tomé para asimilar el espacio tan hermoso que habían creado para celebrar nuestra unión matrimonial. Cada mesa, cada detalle fue simplemente espectacular. You guys went above and beyond to make my garden happen and I will be forever thankful. Durante esta aventura fueron muchos los cambios, gracias por siempre adaptarse a ellos y decir que si a cada locura. No hay duda de porqué son el mejor equipo, no tan solo me regalaron un gran día, me gane a una amiga, la reina de las peonies.

¡Mucho éxito siempre!

STEM Events 39
    STEM Events 40
    STEM Events 41

Maggie · Married on 08/04/2018

STEM events did an amazing job! When I first started planning my wedding I knew I wanted something beachy, yet elegant, but could not visualize or describe exactly what that would look like. My ideas were pretty scattered and unclear. Anabelle was super receptive to my few likes, dislikes, and pinterest pins and did an extraordinary job putting together exactly what I wanted with the little guidance I provided her.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    STEM Events 42
    STEM Events 43
    STEM Events 44
    STEM Events 45

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2018

Anabelle and Francisco were amazing to work with. They took care of all the furniture rentals, flowers and design of both our ceremony and reception decor. She was easy to work with, timely and prompt in responding to any questions or emails that I had. Most importantly, she was able to execute the wedding of our dreams exactly how I had pictured it in my mind, even though it was difficult to express exactly what I wanted during the planning process. They do beautiful and unique weddings that are classy and elegant. I would put my full confidence in their talent and abilities a million times over.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    STEM Events 46
    STEM Events 47
    STEM Events 48
    STEM Events 49
    STEM Events 50

Cristina · Married on 07/14/2018

The first time I called Anabelle was because I saw one of her weddings on her website in the same place I wanted to make mine and I LOVED that decoration I even had dreams with it. Immediately when we started talking, we made an amazing click, we agreed on so many things, it was like meant to be. I loved how genuine she sounded, and by just hearing her talk, I noticed how much she enjoys doing her job. Once we met with her, my husband and I thought it was a non-brainer to choose Stem for the decoration of our wedding. In such a complex world it is hard to find genuine, responsible, creative and dedicated people. Stem has it all and more. Since we hired them literally they were the only vendor who I was 100% sure that I did not have to worry about ANYTHING. I just told her what I wanted (and I'm pretty stubborn) and she created something even better than I could have imagined. After three months of our wedding I can say that I won a friend. We love you Anabelle & Stem Events crew!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    STEM Events 56
    STEM Events 57

Pooja · Married on 07/06/2018

Beautiful flowers and decor

Anabelle and her team were excellent to work with. She had the best flowers at the wedding. Her eye for decor is exceptional. She totally made the wedding look like a Pinterest wedding!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Harper · Married on 06/24/2018

STEM Events did an AMAZING job!! I am so grateful that we picked them for our wedding! We were so pleased with everything that Anabelle did! I told her general ideas that I envisioned for my wedding and she made everything come to life! It was very nice to not be stressed at all (being a destination wedding) about the flowers or wedding decor because I knew I could trust the amazing job Anabelle would do for us. She was a pleasure working with and I highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 08/24/2018
    STEM Events 66
    STEM Events 67

Julie Perise · Married on 06/16/2018

Stem Events does floral magic

I'm so glad we were able to meet Annabelle per chance that she had a wedding in Vieques the same week we were there to scope out wedding details. I was not only able to speak to her face to face but also see some of her talent first hand. I could see that she had a definite eye for floral style. Stem Events also has a website to look over to see the beautiful work that they have done.
    Even though Hurricane Maria postponed our wedding 6 months, Annabelle was flexible to accommodate all of our changes. With just a few emails sent back and forth with letting her know what I was looking for and after having a little bit of destination wedding jitters, I had confidence that this team would do a great job. And boy did they not only do a great job, Annabelle and her team did a fabulous job! The protea was the one flower I wanted to be sure was incorporated into everything. She did such a beautiful job with how she put it into everything we had and grouped it with the perfect accents. From the simple yet wonderful centerpieces to my daughter's halo to boutonnieres to my mother's wrist corsage. Everything was on point. But the piece de resistance was my bouquet. It was THE most gorgeous bouquet I had ever seen. And it was absolutely perfect for our wedding.
    Annabelle and her team not only do floral magic but are very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Stem Events and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    STEM Events 68
  • W

WILVETTE · Married on 06/09/2018

My wedding was on June 9th in Aguadilla P.R., and my tropical chic all over the place wedding ideas came true and beyond thanks to STEM Events. They simply mane every wedding unique and stunning with a creative taste that defines their touch and trend. Every little detail reflects the couple's taste. Is is like "Creativity is behind every single flower and arrangement". The colors, the one of a kind structures that compliments the stunning venues of Puerto Rico, they really capture the vibe of the couple in an instant and make it beautifully visible for everyone. I can say that every event that they do, outdoes the last. If you want your wedding day as memorable as your love story... let STEM Events tell your story for you♥️ #happiestbride #uniquecolorfulwedding@AguadillaPR #stemeventspr

Sent on 09/03/2018
    STEM Events 75
    STEM Events 76
    STEM Events 77

Aura · Married on 05/26/2018

Worth every penny. Decor was something I was very hesitant about my wedding. I contacted and visited like ~5 coordinators/decorators or more. Either I didn’t felt comfortable with the way they interpreted my vision or they were out of my budget (they literally tell you I dont do wedding on that budget). Anabelle gave me options from full wedding coordination to only been my decorator. There was something about her that made me feel comfortable and after looking for more economic options I decided that StemEvents was going to be my wed decorators. We talk a lot during the contract signing process. She even did a couple of wed that incorporated some of my request. A couple weeks before the wedding we talk about my final visions and flowers. That was it! At that point, I just let her do her job which based on her social media posts she does very very well. And she did!!! Everything was they way I imagined! Flowers, metal details, candles, peonies (thank you Anabelle)! She did a great job and the best, she was able to give us a beautiful simple wedding like we wanted!!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

I met Anabelle through my wedding planner, Anne Marie Kleis, and immediately felt connected to her and her style. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted for my wedding, and even though Anabelle suggested a few things which I ended up saying yes to and loved, she respected and executed my ideas to perfection. I am so glad I ended up choosing Anabelle and her team for the decoration of my wedding... everything was so unique and tailor-made to our taste!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

Cannot day enough wonderful things about Annabelle at STEM. She took on our wedding that was only a month away and did an incredible job, so easy to work with. She made me the most perfect birds of Paradise bouquet that was better than anything I could have asked for! I was a very very happy bride!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Maria · Married on 04/27/2018

This review is long overdue and I cannot brag enough about Anabelle's work! She is just AMAZING at what she does, and turned my vision into a reality. I was stunned when I walked into the reception, it was exactly what I wanted. All of my guests were impressed with the flower arrangements and decorations, everything was just perfect. Working with Anabelle was very easy, she is friendly, responsive, and accommodating. She made last minute boutonnieres, at no additional cost, when the wedding planner asked her to, added more flower arrangements, at no additional cost, when I decided to have one long imperial table instead round tables, surprised me with a beautiful candelabra on the table, even though it was not on the budget. I could go on and on about how accommodating she was. Truly, Anabelle, you are the best!

Sent on 09/07/2018