Stellare Strings Reviews

40 Reviews for Stellare Strings

• Elle

Elle Sage · Married on 10/19/2019

Thank you!!

These women are crazy talented. They worked with all of my special requests and made my ceremony dreams come true. They had all the smiles and grace you could want in musicians. Thank you so much ladies!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Blaine A · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing musicians

Stellare Strings was an absolutely amazing addition to my wedding ceremony. I wanted live music but became reluctant (since it isn't a complete necessity) after seeing the quotes from many other musicians. Finally after getting a very reasonable price for a string trio, I booked them and would do it over again in a heart beat! I could not have pictured my ceremony without them and they made it so much more special. I can't tell you how many guests raved about the musicians..not only on the quality of their music but also the impressive variety played which appealed to ALL age ranges of our guests. Rachel was sure to check up with me on the same week to make sure every intricate detail was sorted out. Our officiant also continuously complemented how easy they were to work with. I would recommend them to anybody!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Josh

Josh Boose · Married on 09/14/2019

Book Them Now!

Phenomenal musicians that added so much to our wedding ceremony and cocktail party. They didn't just play music; they had an evolution and method to their approach which made all the difference. From the finely crafted classical pieces to the popular songs our guests knew, they hit it out of the park. If you want to WOW your guests, booking them is a good start.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Mariel

Mariel · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect Ceremony Music Ensemble

We're so glad we found Stellare! My now-wife and I had an unusual selection of songs for our ceremony (a mix of songs from movies and pop) and Stellare made it all work. They set the mood for our whole ceremony, making it a day we'd never forget. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Karen Thomas · Married on 08/31/2019

Karen Thomas

Steiliare Strings played at my daughters wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! It made our wedding so special. They were very easy to communicate with and very professional. I would highly recommend them and use them again.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Sydney Poole · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Music

Rachel was fantastic to work with from start to finish. We were able to pick all of the music for our ceremony, they even sent great suggestions for us to start with! We ended up deciding on a violin/cello duo, which was perfect for us. I highly recommend Stellare Strings!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful music for your special day!!

Rachel is fantastic to work with, she made our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!!!! We hand picked songs for different parts of the ceremony and the guests loved them :) would highly recommend Stellare Strings!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Kathy Buchs · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect ceremony/reception music

Rachel did a phenomenal job on my wedding day and I would definitely recommend her to any bride looking for ceremony and/or reception music. She was very responsive and professional leading up to the big day, which I truly appreciated. I never felt that I had to track her down, which was a major issue I had with other wedding vendors. Rachel also recommended her friend, Ben Flint, to accompany her on his acoustic guitar which was very unique and a great alternative to having the traditional DJ or wedding band. Thank you, Rachel, for helping make our big day so special!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Caroline Pillar · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

Working with Stellare Strings was the best decision I could have made! Rachel was professional, kind, and responded quickly to my emails. She helped to ensure my event was perfect. Brendan and Scott were the musicians for my event and they were wonderful and so talented. They arrived early to check in with me, which I really appreciated. I am SO HAPPY I decided on Stellare Strings and would recommended them to anyone!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Nicole Batchelor · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect for our ceremony!

We used a cellist and pianist from Stellare Strings for the arrival of our guests and for our ceremony. They worked with us on music recommendations and timing, and we had great communication. They also put together an arrangement of one of my favorite songs to walk down the aisle to. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Tina M · Married on 11/17/2018

highly recommend!

I would highly recommend Stellare Strings. Rachel was super professional and made the process so easy. It was one less thing to worry about. She called me the week of to confirm all the details. The trio sounded stunning. To me it made the ceremony feel magical. Don't hesitate to book them if you are thinking of string musicians for your big day!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Pat W Hall · Married on 10/15/2018

Exceeded expectations!

Wedding was Oct 13; 2018. Stellare Strings exceeded our expectations! The music during the ceremony and cocktail hour made the experience extra special. Rachel was most helpful in suggesting music and she provided an excellent level of customer service! I highly recommend Stellare Strings!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

I worked with Rachel from Stellare Strings and were more than happy. We used them for both our ceremony and our cocktail hour. I made multiple changes to our ceremony leading up to the event and she was extremely accommodating. The week before the wedding, we had a phone call so she could understand exactly what we wanted for both parts of the wedding. Our guests were completely blown away at the unique touch a string quartet provided! It really set the tone for our wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Jerry · Married on 08/11/2018

Rachel and her group sounded fantastic during our traditional Catholic wedding. We got many compliments following the ceremony on how nice they sounded.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Mimi · Married on 07/28/2018

Wow! Where to even start! Rachel was so amazing to work with throughout the planning process of our wedding! My husband and I got married at a beautiful outdoor venue and knew we wanted a string quartet for our ceremony! Rachel was excellent with communication and even called me the week of our wedding to confirm details! Rachel and her coworkers arrived on time, dressed professionally, and worked so well with our other vendors! We had so many guests tell us they teared up during our ceremony when they heard the beautiful music our string quartet played! I can’t recommend Stellare Strings enough!

-Mimi and Mark

Sent on 08/01/2018

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Stellare Strings were amazing! Very communicative and professional throughout the planning process and the day they performed my wedding went perfectly. Music was beautiful.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Colleen · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a duo for my daughter’s wedding. Everything went as planned and the music was absolutely wonderful! Working with Rachel was awesome! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Valerie · Married on 07/07/2018

Rachel is wonderful!! She was very responsive and easy going. We had strings for our ceremony through dinner and it added and extra touch of magic to our special day. Highly recommend Stellare Strings!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired a string trio to play for my daughter's wedding - both the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were excellent in every way and I would strongly recommend them to anyone! Thank you, Stellare Strings!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Stellare Strings! Rachel was so helpful during the whole process and my guests loved the music during the ceremony. They had a wide range of music to choose from and all of my favorites were played. When I pictured my wedding day, I envisioned a string quartet and they made it a reality. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/09/2018

David · Married on 05/05/2018

Stellare Strings did an OUTSTANDING job during our wedding ceremony. They were extremely professional, on time, and played all of the songs we requested. We had received multiple compliments about them during our wedding reception and would definitely recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jackie · Married on 02/17/2018

I don’t even know where to begin. I knew that Stellare Strings was perfect for our wedding the minute I received an email response from Rachel within minutes of me asking her a billion questions. (Because that’s what brides do)...and she already had answers to all my questions. She made everything seem so easy and painless. No stress from my end what so ever. They showed up a little bit early and were already playing. My mother came upstairs to tell me how beautiful they sounded. From beginning to end they were amazing and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to play during my ceremony. They were the icing on the cake! I highly recommend them to all brides that don’t want to worry about what their music for their ceremony will sound like!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

A duo of stellar strings just played for my wedding this past weekend and I am so glad I chose them! Rachel was so easy to work with and was able to play every song I asked for. Rachel was knowledgeable of the wedding ceremony and asked specifics that I hadn't even thought of! The music was beautiful and all my guests enjoyed the live music very much.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

The music was absolutely fantastic for our wedding! My only regret is that I couldn't hear as much of the music before the ceremony (since I was the bride). All of my guests were thrilled with the music, and they were so easy to work with. We suggested a few songs that I wasn't sure if they'd have, and they were able to play everything I wanted!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/09/2017

Stellare Strings was so wonderful to work with and the music played during the ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely beautiful! There was also a great selection of music to choose from to really personalize our ceremony. I can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 09/21/2017