Stellare Strings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kim Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing Music 6-18-2022

Stellare Strings made the wedding ceremony feel magical! Beautiful mixture of genres and sound,
    brought the elegance to the ceremony that we were hoping for. Rachel and her group were professional and great to work with, would highly recommend.
    Karen N. Married on 08/28/2021

Mother of the bride

The music set the tone of the ceremony. Stellare Strings did a beautiful job and offered a wide selection of music to choose from. They were extremely professional and very helpful in assisting me with the song selection. I would highly recommend Stellare Strings to everyone.
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful Music and People

Rachel and the Stellare Strings team were so wonderful to work with. They have a wonderful catalogue of music and Rachel was super helpful in planning the best cocktail and ceremony music for out wedding. She even offered to learn a very specific song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. We had a tragedy occur the morning of our wedding and needed to flip the ceremony and cocktail hour. Stellare Strings totally rolled with it and everything was beautiful. I would hire them again tomorrow!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Chandler
    Chandler H. Married on 07/10/2021

Incredibly Romantic

When we were forced, due to COVID restrictions, to move our ceremony from Heinz Chapel to the Carnegie Music Hall in Oakland, I knew I had to have live music; I found Rachel and Stellare Strings through an extensive Google search, called Rachel, and the rest is history. Rachel was able to accommodate my special request for Fleetwood Mac's 'Landslide' which brought both mothers to tears. The music was spectacular and ended up being my husband's favorite detail of our special day. Highly recommend!
  • Keenan
    Keenan K. Married on 06/07/2021

Speechless performance! Outstanding!

Words can not express how impressed I was with Stellare Strings! From the beginning Rachel was very responsive and caring when it came down to preparing for my proposal. Violinist/Cello duo was amazing to say the least! They had me in Tears of excitement and Joy! My fiancé loved them too! They by far made my day with their performance of love songs that made myself and Jasmine’s day memorable! I am beyond satisfied! They even drove all the way down to Pittsburgh, PA from Ohio for this event, which just shows the care they have! I wouldn’t hesitate to book them again for a future event! I whole heartedly recommend them to anyone that is in the need for true professional and gifted talent! Thank you so much - Keenan
  • Elle
    Elle S. Married on 10/19/2019

Thank you!!

These women are crazy talented. They worked with all of my special requests and made my ceremony dreams come true. They had all the smiles and grace you could want in musicians. Thank you so much ladies!!
    Blaine Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing musicians

Stellare Strings was an absolutely amazing addition to my wedding ceremony. I wanted live music but became reluctant (since it isn't a complete necessity) after seeing the quotes from many other musicians. Finally after getting a very reasonable price for a string trio, I booked them and would do it over again in a heart beat! I could not have pictured my ceremony without them and they made it so much more special. I can't tell you how many guests raved about the musicians..not only on the quality of their music but also the impressive variety played which appealed to ALL age ranges of our guests. Rachel was sure to check up with me on the same week to make sure every intricate detail was sorted out. Our officiant also continuously complemented how easy they were to work with. I would recommend them to anybody!!
  • Josh
    Josh B. Married on 09/14/2019

Book Them Now!

Phenomenal musicians that added so much to our wedding ceremony and cocktail party. They didn't just play music; they had an evolution and method to their approach which made all the difference. From the finely crafted classical pieces to the popular songs our guests knew, they hit it out of the park. If you want to WOW your guests, booking them is a good start.
  • Mariel
    Mariel Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect Ceremony Music Ensemble

We're so glad we found Stellare! My now-wife and I had an unusual selection of songs for our ceremony (a mix of songs from movies and pop) and Stellare made it all work. They set the mood for our whole ceremony, making it a day we'd never forget. Highly recommended!
    Karen T. Married on 08/31/2019

Karen Thomas

Steiliare Strings played at my daughters wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! It made our wedding so special. They were very easy to communicate with and very professional. I would highly recommend them and use them again.
    Kathy L. Married on 08/30/2019

Exceptional!

A beautiful addition to my daughter’s wedding. Well worth it!
    Sydney P. Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Music

Rachel was fantastic to work with from start to finish. We were able to pick all of the music for our ceremony, they even sent great suggestions for us to start with! We ended up deciding on a violin/cello duo, which was perfect for us. I highly recommend Stellare Strings!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful music for your special day!!

Rachel is fantastic to work with, she made our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!!!! We hand picked songs for different parts of the ceremony and the guests loved them :) would highly recommend Stellare Strings!!
    Kathy B. Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect ceremony/reception music

Rachel did a phenomenal job on my wedding day and I would definitely recommend her to any bride looking for ceremony and/or reception music. She was very responsive and professional leading up to the big day, which I truly appreciated. I never felt that I had to track her down, which was a major issue I had with other wedding vendors. Rachel also recommended her friend, Ben Flint, to accompany her on his acoustic guitar which was very unique and a great alternative to having the traditional DJ or wedding band. Thank you, Rachel, for helping make our big day so special!
    Caroline P. Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

Working with Stellare Strings was the best decision I could have made! Rachel was professional, kind, and responded quickly to my emails. She helped to ensure my event was perfect. Brendan and Scott were the musicians for my event and they were wonderful and so talented. They arrived early to check in with me, which I really appreciated. I am SO HAPPY I decided on Stellare Strings and would recommended them to anyone!
    Nicole B. Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect for our ceremony!

We used a cellist and pianist from Stellare Strings for the arrival of our guests and for our ceremony. They worked with us on music recommendations and timing, and we had great communication. They also put together an arrangement of one of my favorite songs to walk down the aisle to. I couldn't recommend them enough!
    Tina Married on 11/17/2018

highly recommend!

I would highly recommend Stellare Strings. Rachel was super professional and made the process so easy. It was one less thing to worry about. She called me the week of to confirm all the details. The trio sounded stunning. To me it made the ceremony feel magical. Don't hesitate to book them if you are thinking of string musicians for your big day!
    Pat H. Married on 10/15/2018

Exceeded expectations!

Wedding was Oct 13; 2018. Stellare Strings exceeded our expectations! The music during the ceremony and cocktail hour made the experience extra special. Rachel was most helpful in suggesting music and she provided an excellent level of customer service! I highly recommend Stellare Strings!
    Nicole Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Rachel from Stellare Strings and were more than happy. We used them for both our ceremony and our cocktail hour. I made multiple changes to our ceremony leading up to the event and she was extremely accommodating. The week before the wedding, we had a phone call so she could understand exactly what we wanted for both parts of the wedding. Our guests were completely blown away at the unique touch a string quartet provided! It really set the tone for our wedding.
    Jerry Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel and her group sounded fantastic during our traditional Catholic wedding. We got many compliments following the ceremony on how nice they sounded.
    Mimi Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow! Where to even start! Rachel was so amazing to work with throughout the planning process of our wedding! My husband and I got married at a beautiful outdoor venue and knew we wanted a string quartet for our ceremony! Rachel was excellent with communication and even called me the week of our wedding to confirm details! Rachel and her coworkers arrived on time, dressed professionally, and worked so well with our other vendors! We had so many guests tell us they teared up during our ceremony when they heard the beautiful music our string quartet played! I can’t recommend Stellare Strings enough!

-Mimi and Mark
    Emily Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stellare Strings were amazing! Very communicative and professional throughout the planning process and the day they performed my wedding went perfectly. Music was beautiful.
    Colleen Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a duo for my daughter’s wedding. Everything went as planned and the music was absolutely wonderful! Working with Rachel was awesome! I highly recommend!
    Valerie Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel is wonderful!! She was very responsive and easy going. We had strings for our ceremony through dinner and it added and extra touch of magic to our special day. Highly recommend Stellare Strings!!
    Lisa Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired a string trio to play for my daughter's wedding - both the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were excellent in every way and I would strongly recommend them to anyone! Thank you, Stellare Strings!
illustration stars