Stellar Strings Reviews

38 | Brooklyn, NY

38 Reviews for Stellar Strings

38 Stellar Strings Reviews

Eveline · Married on 09/23/2018

The perfect touch for our wedding

Stellar Strings provided a stellar performance that added a great element of class and sophistication to our wedding in Westchester County, NY. We hired the full quartet to play during our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and part of our first dance. From the first conversation with Natalie, she was super responsive, professional, and flexible with our program. They linked up with my event planner and DJ, so all the transitions were seamless. Hiring a quartet was a last minute choice but we researched a lot of options, and I'm so glad we worked with them and that they were available, our guests can't stop talking about it. Their sound live/in person is as beautiful and crisp as the samples that are posted on their informative website. I was very appreciative of their patience. Highly recommended!

Michael · Married on 08/12/2018

Natalie and the whole quartet were amazing to deal with from booking to performance. They sounded incredible and made my daughter's wedding even more special. Would highly recommend.

Allison · Married on 08/12/2018

We hired Stellar Stings for our Ceremony & Cocktail Hour and we were not disappointed. Our Guests raved about the quality and talent of the ensemble. Natallia was very accommodating to our song requests, even learning new music just for our special day. Stellar Strings made our wedding day extra special! Thank you Ladies!! :)

Aishlinn · Married on 08/11/2018

Look no further for your string quartet! Stellar Strings absolutely lives up to their name, and hiring them is one decision you can feel great about. I could tell you how beautiful they sounded playing during our ceremony and cocktail hour, but you should just go to their website and hear for yourself. I probably listened to at least 15 other quartets before I found them. Their music was really moving, and created such a special atmosphere for our wedding. They have a wide repertoire too, so if you want classical music and more contemporary songs, this is your quartet! On top of it all, Natallia was a pleasure to work with. She is responsive, professional, and dependable. I would highly, highly recommend them for your event - you will be delighted!

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2018

The best out there

Stellar strings made my wedding complete! Not only were they extremely professional. There music was the most beautiful music I have ever heard from a string quartet, especially at a wedding. I felt like I was in a movie when they played. There song selection was extremely eclectic as well and my guests were coming up to me the entire night talking about the quartet and the awesome songs they were playing before the ceremony like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory to Modern day hits. There price was extremely fair. If you are looking for a string quartet to play at your wedding look no further. Hire them. I did a ton of research and I am so glad I went with them! Thank you Stellar Strings for making my day beautiful!

• Z

Zehua · Married on 08/02/2018

I'm glad to have invited Stellar Strings to perform on this special day for me and my wife, great performance. They know the pieces that they play very well and are very flexible on controlling the length of the songs so that very part of the ceremony was covered perfectly!

Jersey City Wedding, Aug 2nd, 2018.

Jonathan · Married on 07/22/2018

Stellar Strings were fantastic at my wedding. I had a violinist and cellist perform during the prelude, ceremony and processional. They showed up on time, performed well, sounded fantastic, and looked great. They were well worth the cost and I would hire them again in an instant.

Scott · Married on 07/21/2018

Natallia and the remaining members of the quartet absolutely made our wedding. I am not exaggerating when I yell you that our guests were floored by how wonderful the quartet played and how they added elegance and class to our wedding. Natallia, you and the members of Stellar Strings will forever be my foremost memory, when thinking back on our special day. in a word, FANTASTIC!

Grace · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband is pitch perfect, so finding THE quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour was no easy feat. So when we listened to Stellar Strings's demos (found on their website and youtube) we absolutely fell in love with them. Even our guests took notice that this was no ordinary quartet. The quartet's repertoire included both modern and classical music. They're also very open and flexible to suggestions as they're happy to learn new songs to add to their repertoire. i.e. I wanted to walk out to Beyonce's Love on Top as our recessional and they nailed it!!! And for all of those worry-wart brides, Natallia is quick to respond! They're the best! You cannot go wrong with Stellar Strings.

Charlotte · Married on 10/07/2017

Stellar Strings played as a quartet for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They blew us and all of our guests away. Their talent at playing both classical and contemporary songs pulled at everyone's heart strings during the ceremony as the wedding party and bride proceeded down the aisle. Furthermore, I requested they play an extra half hour for an extended cocktail hour and they play the strings while a family member sang a hymn during the ceremony service, and both were accommodated and executed perfectly. Natallia is an absolute pleasure to work with and coordinate your vision with, and all four women are absolutely beautiful, sweet and talented as could be. Book these ladies right away for your wedding or any special occasion! We cannot thank you all enough.

• Y

Yijing · Married on 08/27/2017

Thank you so much for your amazing work on my wedding day! I am so impressed by your professionalism and kindness. Without your help, everything won't be so perfect and so smooth! You girls are all very beautiful! And the music you played is so touching. My husband cried when he heard the Canon in D you played when I were walking down the aisle. We also got a lot of compliments from guests about the music. I will recommend you to every friend of mine. :) Wish you all the best in future life and career.

Anne-Marie · Married on 07/29/2017

Natallia and her team are especially nice, professionnal and understanding of our needs. They definitely know what they are doing. Their services are not even that expensive and I can tell you it sounded like I had spent thoussand and thoussand of dollars on the musicians for my wedding. Do yourself a favor, hire them, you won't regret it.

Jacqueline · Married on 07/07/2017

Stellar Strings was great to work with. They want to help make your day s beautiful as possible and they truly do with the music. Our ceremony was everything we wanted. They did a fantastic job!

Michael · Married on 06/24/2017

Natalia was great playing the violin at our cocktail hour. Do not hesitate to use her for all your needs.

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired The Stellar Strings to perform at our recent wedding during the ceremony and cocktail hour and they were AMAZING! I dealt primarily with Natallia to coordinate everything who was incredibly responsive, professional and sweet. When I heard the music samples on their website I have to admit I was curious if they actually sounded this good in person and let me tell you, THEY DO! We got so many compliments on how amazing The Stellar Strings were and not only that but they were such a joy to work with. We had some specific ideas about what we wanted for ceremony music in particular that was more non-traditional, and Natallia was totally open to my ideas and more than willing to work with us to make a beautiful custom arrangement happen and it sounded incredible - it was a dream come true! You will not regret hiring these incredibly talented ladies for your wedding or any event - 5 stars!!!

Alla · Married on 06/03/2017

I would give these ladies 100 stars if I could! We used Stellar Strings for a June 3, 2017 wedding for cocktail hour, ceremony, and an electric violin show. For cocktail hour, they were able to provide a piano player in addition to a strings trio. I still have guests telling me how incredible Stellar Strings was. They are wonderful musicians and come prepared with speakers, etc so no other coordination is necessary. Natallia was one of the best people I worked with planning my wedding. She was extremely responsive, professional, and more than accommodating to all my desires to really ensure my "vision" for our wedding came to life. I wanted the electric show to be a mix of pop songs that the crowd could dance to, and Natallia learned each song and gave the performance of a lifetime. THANK YOU ladies for a wonderful experience, you seriously are the best!

Vivian · Married on 04/22/2017

Lovely string quartet! They were perfect!
    Very professional to deal with, and they sounded so good!
    Natallia helped me a lot with choosing songs and I didn't have to worry about anything!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

These ladies are very talented!! Our band even requested their information to recommend to their clients in the future if they need a recommendation for ceremony music. They have a great repertoire of songs to choose from, ranging from classical to modern (i.e. Bach to Coldplay). They are also willing to learn a new song if they do not already know yours. Highly recommend them!!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

We had Stellar Strings play as a trio for the ceremony and cocktail hour of our wedding. Natalia was extremely responsive throughout the booking process. The repertoire was perfect for us, we got to choose from many modern songs, in additional to classical pieces. It added such a special touch to the ceremony and we could not have been happier.

Kathleen · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend The Stellar String Quartet for any wedding venue or any venue They played at my daughter's wedding in a church setting in Oct. 2016. They played excellently during the prelude, processional and recessional. They are versatile and played all our requests from John Legend to Pachelbel's Canon. They are very professional in every way. All our guests loved them. It made our wedding so special!.

Fantastic! These ladies are great. Beautiful music, professional, and easy to work with.

I can't not say enough about Stellar Strings!! We booked them to play for my son's wedding and they were fabulous from start to finish. Their music is heavenly! They arrived on time and were polite and professional. I felt like I was in a dream listening to their beautiful sounds. Natallia was wonderful to work with and could not have been more helpful and receptive to our ideas. She made the entire process easy and painless. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They are fabulous!

Darya · Married on 01/28/2016

We have decided to book Stellar String for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very nice and patient with us and helped us choose songs for every part of the ceremony. The musicians looked very elegant. Every song they played was beautiful and our guests have enjoyed them a lot!

Andy · Married on 11/28/2015

I have seen some videos before hiring Stellar Strings but I was still impressed with how they have sounded live! They made our ceremony very special and I have got a lot of compliments on how amazing the music was! And I had no problems communicating with them, I would totally recommend them to my friends