26 Reviews for Stellar Strings

Piano (1)
Reception (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
26 Stellar Strings Reviews

My husband is pitch perfect, so finding THE quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour was no easy feat. So when we listened to Stellar Strings's demos (found on their website and youtube) we absolutely fell in love with them. Even our guests took notice that this was no ordinary quartet. The quartet's repertoire included both modern and classical music. They're also very open and flexible to suggestions as they're happy to learn new songs to add to their repertoire. i.e. I wanted to walk out to Beyonce's Love on Top as our recessional and they nailed it!!! And for all of those worry-wart brides, Natallia is quick to respond! They're the best! You cannot go wrong with Stellar Strings.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, String-Quartet

Stellar Strings played as a quartet for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They blew us and all of our guests away. Their talent at playing both classical and contemporary songs pulled at everyone's heart strings during the ceremony as the wedding party and bride proceeded down the aisle. Furthermore, I requested they play an extra half hour for an extended cocktail hour and they play the strings while a family member sang a hymn during the ceremony service, and both were accommodated and executed perfectly. Natallia is an absolute pleasure to work with and coordinate your vision with, and all four women are absolutely beautiful, sweet and talented as could be. Book these ladies right away for your wedding or any special occasion! We cannot thank you all enough.

Profile Picture Charlotte , 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you so much for your amazing work on my wedding day! I am so impressed by your professionalism and kindness. Without your help, everything won't be so perfect and so smooth! You girls are all very beautiful! And the music you played is so touching. My husband cried when he heard the Canon in D you played when I were walking down the aisle. We also got a lot of compliments from guests about the music. I will recommend you to every friend of mine. :) Wish you all the best in future life and career.

Profile Picture Yijing, 8/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Trio

Natallia and her team are especially nice, professionnal and understanding of our needs. They definitely know what they are doing. Their services are not even that expensive and I can tell you it sounded like I had spent thoussand and thoussand of dollars on the musicians for my wedding. Do yourself a favor, hire them, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Stellar Strings was great to work with. They want to help make your day s beautiful as possible and they truly do with the music. Our ceremony was everything we wanted. They did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Natalia was great playing the violin at our cocktail hour. Do not hesitate to use her for all your needs.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired The Stellar Strings to perform at our recent wedding during the ceremony and cocktail hour and they were AMAZING! I dealt primarily with Natallia to coordinate everything who was incredibly responsive, professional and sweet. When I heard the music samples on their website I have to admit I was curious if they actually sounded this good in person and let me tell you, THEY DO! We got so many compliments on how amazing The Stellar Strings were and not only that but they were such a joy to work with. We had some specific ideas about what we wanted for ceremony music in particular that was more non-traditional, and Natallia was totally open to my ideas and more than willing to work with us to make a beautiful custom arrangement happen and it sounded incredible - it was a dream come true! You will not regret hiring these incredibly talented ladies for your wedding or any event - 5 stars!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would give these ladies 100 stars if I could! We used Stellar Strings for a June 3, 2017 wedding for cocktail hour, ceremony, and an electric violin show. For cocktail hour, they were able to provide a piano player in addition to a strings trio. I still have guests telling me how incredible Stellar Strings was. They are wonderful musicians and come prepared with speakers, etc so no other coordination is necessary. Natallia was one of the best people I worked with planning my wedding. She was extremely responsive, professional, and more than accommodating to all my desires to really ensure my "vision" for our wedding came to life. I wanted the electric show to be a mix of pop songs that the crowd could dance to, and Natallia learned each song and gave the performance of a lifetime. THANK YOU ladies for a wonderful experience, you seriously are the best!

Profile Picture Alla, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin, Instrumental-Solo, String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception, Sound/PA System

Lovely string quartet! They were perfect!
Very professional to deal with, and they sounded so good!
Natallia helped me a lot with choosing songs and I didn't have to worry about anything!

Profile Picture Vivian, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These ladies are very talented!! Our band even requested their information to recommend to their clients in the future if they need a recommendation for ceremony music. They have a great repertoire of songs to choose from, ranging from classical to modern (i.e. Bach to Coldplay). They are also willing to learn a new song if they do not already know yours. Highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

We had Stellar Strings play as a trio for the ceremony and cocktail hour of our wedding. Natalia was extremely responsive throughout the booking process. The repertoire was perfect for us, we got to choose from many modern songs, in additional to classical pieces. It added such a special touch to the ceremony and we could not have been happier.

Profile Picture User7335229, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I highly recommend The Stellar String Quartet for any wedding venue or any venue They played at my daughter's wedding in a church setting in Oct. 2016. They played excellently during the prelude, processional and recessional. They are versatile and played all our requests from John Legend to Pachelbel's Canon. They are very professional in every way. All our guests loved them. It made our wedding so special!.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Fantastic! These ladies are great. Beautiful music, professional, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User6956028, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I can't not say enough about Stellar Strings!! We booked them to play for my son's wedding and they were fabulous from start to finish. Their music is heavenly! They arrived on time and were polite and professional. I felt like I was in a dream listening to their beautiful sounds. Natallia was wonderful to work with and could not have been more helpful and receptive to our ideas. She made the entire process easy and painless. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They are fabulous!

Profile Picture User6734637, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

We have decided to book Stellar String for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very nice and patient with us and helped us choose songs for every part of the ceremony. The musicians looked very elegant. Every song they played was beautiful and our guests have enjoyed them a lot!

Profile Picture Darya , 1/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Violin, String-Trio, Ceremony

I have seen some videos before hiring Stellar Strings but I was still impressed with how they have sounded live! They made our ceremony very special and I have got a lot of compliments on how amazing the music was! And I had no problems communicating with them, I would totally recommend them to my friends

Profile Picture Andy , 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Instrumental-Duo

Stellar Strings quartet had played for my ceremony on October 11th. Everything was beautiful and I'm so happy that I found them!

Natallia

Profile Picture User6145567, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet, Violin

First of all would like to highlight their awesome sound!! All my friends were impressed how they sounded!
Also many thanks to Natallia! She was super patient with all my frequent calls and concerns about ceremony and cocktail hour songs.
Girls are professionals and they looked beautiful.
It was a pleasure to see and hear them on my very special day.
Thanks again!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It was the best day of our lives. And without that band it would not be near as special as it was. Me being a musician is very tough person to please. But Stellar String blew my expectations. They sounded great and looked amazing! Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Dan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It was a pleasure to have Stella Strings play for our ceremony! They are very professional and easy to work with, I didn't have to worry about anything. They have played all song we asked for and their performance made our ceremony very special!

Profile Picture User6365823, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I got married this summer and hired Stellar Strings trio as my ceremony and cocktail hour musicians. The ceremony music was absolutely beautiful and I like how they mixed classical, popular and broadway songs when they played for cocktail hour. The rate was reasonable and they were very nice and professional.

Profile Picture Khrystyna, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Stellar Strings live up to their name- they are magnificent. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Natalia was the ultimate professional. She was so kind, professional and responsive throughout the process. I would not hesitate to recommend Stellar Strings for an y event. They far exceeded our expectations. Their music was heavenly!

Profile Picture Anita, 5/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I loved working with this musicians. From the moment I have contacted them they were very responsive and I could always reach them out with my questions. They were on top if things and their sound was amazing!

Profile Picture Dmitry, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Me and my wife had a beautiful wedding in October, we hired Stellar Strings to play at our ceremony in Brooklyn. Those girl played great music, ceremony was romantic and interesting. I recommend them to my friends.

Profile Picture User6169884, 2+ years ago, 1 Review