Stellar Strings Reviews

Stellar Strings 5
  • Keryl

Keryl Morris Policano · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect for our ceremony

Stellar strings were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were very responsive with emails and made everything very easy. The music was beautiful and it added an elegance to our ceremony. It was the perfect touch! I would highly recommend stellar strings!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Samuel Sa · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend

Great experience. Very professional and even learned a new song for us. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Longandwindingroads

Longandwindingroads · Married on 10/12/2019

Say Yes...

We hired Stellar Strings for our wedding. Although we loved their music from their online videos, we could not have imagined that they’d be such big hit with our guests. Aside from their ability to play modern classics and pop songs through beautiful classical string music, their presence added an elegant and beautiful element to our wedding day story.

The team was professional and prompt with all of their communications. Definitely an asset to our wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Stellar Strings 6
  • Yampolsky Wedding 2019

Fred · Married on 10/06/2019

Fantastic ladies with great skills

Stellar Strings is exactly as their name is advertised. A phenomenal range of music mixed with friendly personalities make them a great group for any occasion!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Nana · Married on 08/25/2019

The BEST musicians!!!

Their performance was more than amazing! Chose Stella strings was one of the best decisions we have made during the wedding process. We had these 4 beautiful ladies played for both ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was fantastic!! Natallia was very responsive and sweet, they accommodated all the song requests we had and made the entire preparation very easy and pleasant. I’m more than happy to have them on the big day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 07/19/2019

Set the mood perfectly

The Stellar Strings made the atmosphere of our wedding ceremony so dreamy and romantic! They learned specific songs just for our wedding and were very responsive to what we wanted. Everyone said that the quartet songs were so beautiful during the ceremony and they played fun upbeat songs during our cocktail hour that everyone wanted to be around for. They also worked well with my sister who sang a song during the ceremony. They were perfect for our special day! Thank you, Stellar Strings!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Stellar Strings 7

Mark Galindo · Married on 07/06/2019

They were incredible !

Our whole experience from start to finish was smooth and easy. They are so talented and everything they played was perfectly! Me and my wife could not be more grateful that we chose Stellar Strings for our wedding and would tell others to look no further!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Alyse

Alyse · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Music!

Stellar Strings was fantastic! They added a romantic feel to our garden wedding and we could not have been happier with their music! They welcomed guests with beautiful music and played our requested songs for the processional and recessional. Thank you!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Stellar Strings 8
    Stellar Strings 9
    Stellar Strings 10
  • Y

Yana Manevich · Married on 06/29/2019

We had the best experience working with Stellar Strings!

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Stellar Strings! We hired Stellar Strings to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding in Brooklyn this June and had the best experience with them! Firstly, they are so incredibly talented! They have a huge repertoire of songs (both classic and contemporary) and play so beautifully - our guests all raves about how nice the music was. Secondly, communicating with Natallia was a breeze - she was so responsive and accommodating every step of the way.

If you’re looking for live string musicians for your wedding, look no further than Stellar Strings - we recommend them whole-heartedly!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Suzie

Suzie · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Music

Stellar Strings was absolutely perfect at our wedding! Their quartet performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had requested that they play a specific song - The Book of Love by Peter Gabriel - for when I walked down the aisle. This was the moment I had been looking forward to the most when thinking about my wedding so naturally I wanted it to be perfect. They absolutely nailed the song - it was stunningly beautiful to listen to and the moment was above and beyond what I had even pictured. Every other song was just as amazing and captured the vibe of our wedding so well which was classic but still modern. They made the entire process so seamless and easy. I truly could not be happier and highly recommend to any couple getting married!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Edina · Married on 02/17/2019

Outstanding! Very professional, responsive, and added a perfect touch!

From the beginning, it was very easy to get in touch with Natallia which is important to a stressed bride. I changed my musical selection for the ceremony just 1-2 days prior and she was very accommodating. They were on time and added the perfect touch to our wedding. The music was beautiful and I received so many compliments on it! I would highly recommend! They’re outstanding!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Eveline · Married on 09/23/2018

The perfect touch for our wedding

Stellar Strings provided a stellar performance that added a great element of class and sophistication to our wedding in Westchester County, NY. We hired the full quartet to play during our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and part of our first dance. From the first conversation with Natalie, she was super responsive, professional, and flexible with our program. They linked up with my event planner and DJ, so all the transitions were seamless. Hiring a quartet was a last minute choice but we researched a lot of options, and I'm so glad we worked with them and that they were available, our guests can't stop talking about it. Their sound live/in person is as beautiful and crisp as the samples that are posted on their informative website. I was very appreciative of their patience. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Michael · Married on 08/12/2018

Natalie and the whole quartet were amazing to deal with from booking to performance. They sounded incredible and made my daughter's wedding even more special. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Allison · Married on 08/12/2018

We hired Stellar Stings for our Ceremony & Cocktail Hour and we were not disappointed. Our Guests raved about the quality and talent of the ensemble. Natallia was very accommodating to our song requests, even learning new music just for our special day. Stellar Strings made our wedding day extra special! Thank you Ladies!! :)

Sent on 08/27/2018

Aishlinn · Married on 08/11/2018

Look no further for your string quartet! Stellar Strings absolutely lives up to their name, and hiring them is one decision you can feel great about. I could tell you how beautiful they sounded playing during our ceremony and cocktail hour, but you should just go to their website and hear for yourself. I probably listened to at least 15 other quartets before I found them. Their music was really moving, and created such a special atmosphere for our wedding. They have a wide repertoire too, so if you want classical music and more contemporary songs, this is your quartet! On top of it all, Natallia was a pleasure to work with. She is responsive, professional, and dependable. I would highly, highly recommend them for your event - you will be delighted!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2018

The best out there

Stellar strings made my wedding complete! Not only were they extremely professional. There music was the most beautiful music I have ever heard from a string quartet, especially at a wedding. I felt like I was in a movie when they played. There song selection was extremely eclectic as well and my guests were coming up to me the entire night talking about the quartet and the awesome songs they were playing before the ceremony like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory to Modern day hits. There price was extremely fair. If you are looking for a string quartet to play at your wedding look no further. Hire them. I did a ton of research and I am so glad I went with them! Thank you Stellar Strings for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Z

Zehua · Married on 08/02/2018

I'm glad to have invited Stellar Strings to perform on this special day for me and my wife, great performance. They know the pieces that they play very well and are very flexible on controlling the length of the songs so that very part of the ceremony was covered perfectly!

Jersey City Wedding, Aug 2nd, 2018.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jonathan · Married on 07/22/2018

Stellar Strings were fantastic at my wedding. I had a violinist and cellist perform during the prelude, ceremony and processional. They showed up on time, performed well, sounded fantastic, and looked great. They were well worth the cost and I would hire them again in an instant.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Scott · Married on 07/21/2018

Natallia and the remaining members of the quartet absolutely made our wedding. I am not exaggerating when I yell you that our guests were floored by how wonderful the quartet played and how they added elegance and class to our wedding. Natallia, you and the members of Stellar Strings will forever be my foremost memory, when thinking back on our special day. in a word, FANTASTIC!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Grace · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband is pitch perfect, so finding THE quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour was no easy feat. So when we listened to Stellar Strings's demos (found on their website and youtube) we absolutely fell in love with them. Even our guests took notice that this was no ordinary quartet. The quartet's repertoire included both modern and classical music. They're also very open and flexible to suggestions as they're happy to learn new songs to add to their repertoire. i.e. I wanted to walk out to Beyonce's Love on Top as our recessional and they nailed it!!! And for all of those worry-wart brides, Natallia is quick to respond! They're the best! You cannot go wrong with Stellar Strings.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Charlotte · Married on 10/07/2017

Stellar Strings played as a quartet for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They blew us and all of our guests away. Their talent at playing both classical and contemporary songs pulled at everyone's heart strings during the ceremony as the wedding party and bride proceeded down the aisle. Furthermore, I requested they play an extra half hour for an extended cocktail hour and they play the strings while a family member sang a hymn during the ceremony service, and both were accommodated and executed perfectly. Natallia is an absolute pleasure to work with and coordinate your vision with, and all four women are absolutely beautiful, sweet and talented as could be. Book these ladies right away for your wedding or any special occasion! We cannot thank you all enough.

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Y

Yijing · Married on 08/27/2017

Thank you so much for your amazing work on my wedding day! I am so impressed by your professionalism and kindness. Without your help, everything won't be so perfect and so smooth! You girls are all very beautiful! And the music you played is so touching. My husband cried when he heard the Canon in D you played when I were walking down the aisle. We also got a lot of compliments from guests about the music. I will recommend you to every friend of mine. :) Wish you all the best in future life and career.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Anne-Marie · Married on 07/29/2017

Natallia and her team are especially nice, professionnal and understanding of our needs. They definitely know what they are doing. Their services are not even that expensive and I can tell you it sounded like I had spent thoussand and thoussand of dollars on the musicians for my wedding. Do yourself a favor, hire them, you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 07/07/2017

Stellar Strings was great to work with. They want to help make your day s beautiful as possible and they truly do with the music. Our ceremony was everything we wanted. They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Michael · Married on 06/24/2017

Natalia was great playing the violin at our cocktail hour. Do not hesitate to use her for all your needs.

Sent on 07/19/2017