Stellar Limousine, LLC Reviews

12 Reviews for Stellar Limousine, LLC

• Anna

Anna Eliason · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great experience

We had a great experience with Stellar Limousine providing the transportation for wedding party from the ceremony to the reception. Craig was our driver and he was beyond professional, fun and accommodating! There was a slight issue with one of the buses on our wedding day so we ended up using a smaller bus but Craig handled it perfectly and we didn't even notice. We had an absolutely blast - definitely one of the highlights of our whole day!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your kind review! I told Sean that we will be looking forward to helping with birthdays and anniversaries now! Enjoy your new journey together!!!

Erica · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Service

I decided on Stellar Limousine at a bridal show after speaking with them in person. They are very easy to work with on deciding times, such as when they are to pick you and your wedding party up, and when to drop you all off at your next location. They arrived on time and let us drive around town and take a few more wedding party photos with our photographer. Overall, very happy with how everything went with this company!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Stellar Limousine, LLC's reply:

Good Morning Erica! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the service. We work hard, not only once on location, but behind the scenes, to have everything the way you have envisioned things in your head. I hope to hear from you again soon!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Party Bus!

As most bridal groups, we were so looking forward to the “celebrating” after our ceremony. Our bus driver was punctual, courteous, explained the sound system, helped everyone in and out of the bus. The bus was clean and intact. I’ve been on quite a few party buses where you are expecting one thing or told one thing and get another - but Stellar Limousine is really top notch! We Really just had the best time. Communication from the beginning was always easy and consistent which is what every bride wants!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kayla~
    We love hearing about the positive experiences brides have, and yours sounds fantastic! Do you recall the driver, so I can commend them on a job well done?

Thank you again and we will look forward to being a part of other big days in your life!

Kayla · Married on 08/29/2015

Stellar Limousine is fabulous! I talked a lot on the phone with Jen and she is wonderful - very professional and accommodating. We rented "Bella" the white hummer limousine for our wedding party... I cannot remember our drivers name (Chuck?) but he was amazing!! We had a great time!! We also rented a shuttle service for our wedding guests throughout the day and until 1am and that worked well! They even allowed us to keep our cooler in the limo and we picked it up the next day... very accommodating! They are reasonably priced and great to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Stellar Limousine was a great service to work with, very pleasant to communicate with – both over the phone and in person. I initially wanted the trolley for the wedding; however, when they didn’t have it available, they gave me the limo bus (either Gus or Galileo - pretty fancy!) for the price of the trolley. The limo was on time and the driver was seeing to our needs immediately post-wedding. Also, the red carpet service was a great addition – they even supplied me with a bottle of sparkling grape juice for my non-drinkers. While we weren’t on the bus for more than 45 minutes, we really enjoyed the service. I would definitely recommend them and would gladly use their services again.

PS. Just for other brides' information, being able to walk onto a bus versus sliding into a vehicle was SOOO much easier and comfortable.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Limo was very prompt, driver was so friendly and nice everything was perfect and would totally recommend stellar limousine!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Rianna · Married on 07/06/2013

I absolutely loved having Stellar do our transportation for our wedding. I LOVED THE PINK LIMO!!!! Our driver was awesome. Everything went so perfect-we also got to drive the limo into the event center. Could not have asked for anything better. For your next event-I HIGHLY recommend using Stellar Limousine.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Angie · Married on 06/22/2013

Stellar was a great choice for our transportation! Very prompt and friendly, they made our day flawless!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Megan · Married on 04/21/2012

I LOVED working w/ Stellar limo. They were so professional and friendly, on the phone and in person. No regrets!

Sent on 04/30/2012

3.0

Loved the 'Red Carpet' treatment option, very professional staff

Sent on 10/17/2013

Everything was good except radio did not work very well at all. The music played but switching stations was near impossible.

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/05/2012

3.2
      3.5
      3.5
      2.5
      3.0

We specifically told the limo company to not have champagne out at the church. We told them at least four times and still had it out at the church. That was our only complaint. Other than that everything was great! Nice ride and everyone enjoyed the comfort of it.

Sent on 05/18/2012