Stellar Event Management Reviews

15 | Phoenix, AZ

15 Reviews for Stellar Event Management

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2019

5+++ Stars and a Friend for Life

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Kristin - she was our wedding angel.

My husband and I are from the East Coast but chose to have our wedding in Scottsdale because we have family close by. For all intents and purposes, this was our "destination wedding." Planning a wedding from across the country may seem daunting to most people, but the process was never too much to handle, because we always knew we had Kristin. She was incredible from the day we booked the venue and proved to be our lifeline throughout the entire process, especially on our wedding day. She was so organized and incredibly on top of everything and truly understood the way we envisioned our wedding. Her years of experience in the field and in the Scottsdale area made her an incredible asset to us - she suggested amazing vendors, made wise suggestions and accompanied us to any appointment in which we felt we needed her input.

Her attention to detail is like no other and she was always available to talk when I had questions or concerns about any part of the process. She always took care of us and was willing to do whatever we needed to make our day truly special. The result was flawless - our wedding day was even more than the magical day that we had envisioned and by the time the band played the last song, I was in denial that our amazing day was over.

She was the difference maker in our wedding and there is absolutely no way we could have done any of this without her. I cannot imagine a more beautiful wedding and I cannot imagine not having her with us during this process. To say she was my favorite person during the year we planned our wedding is an understatement - she is truly wonderful!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Claire N. · Married on 03/16/2019

5 Stars for Stellar Event Management

Kristin is absolutely amazing. She was our day of coordinator for our March wedding. After some consideration, we decided to go with a day of coordinator so our family could enjoy the festivities as well. From the beginning, Kristin was beyond helpful. At our first meeting, she came prepared with a list of questions that I had not thought of. She was organized, is clearly a wedding pro, and has a wonderful personality. She made sure absolutely everything was perfect for our wedding, keeping in touch with all of our vendors, making timelines, etc. She kept everyone in line at our rehearsal, and on the day of, everything went perfectly! She took care of absolutely everything, allowing my husband and I, along with our families to truly enjoy our wedding. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day truly stress free and so much fun! I would 100% recommend Kristin at Stellar Event Management!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Devon · Married on 02/16/2019

Stress-free, responsive, and absolutely worth it!

We chose to work with Kristin early on in our wedding planning because we were both busy and recognized the need for someone to help us choose vendors. Kristin was the first wedding planner we met with and we immediately connected with her- she understood exactly the type of wedding we wanted to have, our priorities, and budget. She narrowed down vendors to choose from, provided us with a timeline, and was there for us every step of the way! Her service was really invaluable and we definitely could not have done it ourselves. Her relationship with other vendors helped give us some discounts, and she also offered extra help with our rehearsal dinner and day-of setup/take down. Not to mention she is hysterical and we loved our meetings, texts and calls with her! We would highly recommend Stellar to any couple who wants to have a stress-free and fun year of wedding planning.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding planners

Kristen was in charge of my event but was unable to be there, so dawn and Robbie came and took care of EVERYTHING! Something my husband and I really wanted was for our dog to be apart of our first look, so Robbie came and watched him for us and it meant sooo much!! It’s the littlest things that make such a difference! They made sure my night ran smooth! Kristen was amazing as well, her communication with me throughout my entire process was so professional and amazing to say the least! Any problem or emergency I had she was right there at my beck and call. I could not have asked for better planners, they truely saved the day and relieved so much stress off of us:)

Sent on 11/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Kristin was an amazing wedding coordinator! While we initially thought coordinators were unnecessary given all the wedding planning had been completed, we later realized that it would be best to have professionals to assist us in the execution of our wedding plans. This was a decision we are so pleased we made as on the wedding day, Kristin ensured that our ideas and vision were executed, we were running on schedule, vendors were managed and most importantly, they made it a priority to take care of all concerns in order to allow us to enjoy the wedding and celebrate with our guests. Given the size of the wedding and all its moving parts, Kristin efficiently and calmly directed it behind the scenes. Leading up to the day, Kristin was extremely helpful with suggestions whenever we were unsure about conventions or etiquette, and she did a superb job directing our rehearsal.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Taryn · Married on 02/17/2018

It really takes a special type of person to make other people's dreams & visions come to life. Stellar Event Management did so while also keeping our budget and personalities in mind. For that, they were simply the best investment for our wedding. Kristin and her team truly embody what it means to be creative. Their design focused minds, sharp eyes, and resourceful nature truly took a simple idea to one that is meaningful and original. Their talents continued to be invaluable along the way--consistently helpful, informative, professional, communicative, detailed, decisive, organized, and very reassuring. They are not only incredibly talented at what they do, they also have kind, fun and loving personalities. They were there for us from the beginning to the end-making us feel that we are a priority, understanding our vision even when we didn't have the words for it at times, hearing what isn't said, and advocating for our best interests with all the vendors. When the "big day" came, it was genuinely stress-free, and more beautiful and FUN than we could have ever imagined. It really was the best day of our lives and we owe so much appreciation to Kristin for that. If something went wrong, we never even knew about it. We, along with our families and closest friends, really did not have to worry about anything other than being present and enjoying ourselves because Stellar Event Management flawlessly handled everything. With all the stress that a wedding day can supposedly come with, we were able to focus on what the day was really about - love! It is not an exaggeration when we say that they were the best investment we have made to not only make sure that our wedding celebration meets our high expectations but also make sure the journey to creating our beautiful wedding is as enjoyable as possible.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Megan · Married on 12/16/2017

Kristin and her team at Stellar were the best decision we ever made for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier. They helped with the planning and the day-of coordination. We had a garden wedding that was essentially a blank slate. All furniture, seating, catering, bathrooms, and so on had to be brought to the venue. So, there were a lot of moving pieces.

They were always available to meet up or for a phone call. They were always on top of the details, and were a calming, happy-spirited presence during a time that can be very nerve-wracking. For any issue or crisis that arose, they were on top of it immediately, and offered such peace of mind.

They would think of all the pieces we needed for our vision to come together, and always offered to go the extra mile to make sure we had exactly what we wanted.

Her team is so sweet, organized, and fun-loving and are completely on your side during the whole process. They work diligently on your behalf to make sure you have the best vendors, better pricing, and all the details covered. I HIGHLY recommend this “stellar” team to anyone who is getting married, they are worth the investment and the smartest decision you'll make for your big day.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

We could not have asked for a more stress-free wedding. Kristin’s attention to detail is incredible. She was quick to respond to emails and phone calls and was always three steps ahead of me. I told her my vision of a garden style wedding and she ran with it, creating the wedding of my dreams. Relationships with vendors is incredible we have the best friend a team I could’ve asked for and we stayed on budget! We are so thankful that she made our wedding such a wonderful memorable experience

Sent on 01/04/2018

Bridget · Married on 05/20/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Stellar Event Management! Kristin is down-to-earth and listens to YOUR needs. Such a great asset to our day, not pushy, but gave great suggestions! Highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a less stressful & amazing wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Kristin and her team made our wedding what it was and it was incredible. They took our thoughts and our vision and design an amazing day that was more than I could have hoped for. They found the perfect venue, the most incredible vendors, were beyond responsive and Uber-creative. Our guest had an amazing time and continually tell us that they felt that every need was taken care of. Kristin and her team we’re not only impeccable planners but they’ve become great friends.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

Kristin & her team at Wicked 6 & SunRidge Canyon were fantastic to work with throughout the entire experience of our wedding. From start to finish, everyone showed a dedication to making sure our big day went as smoothly as possible & was exactly what we wanted. We've been repeatedly told by multiple guests that the food was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. The location & facility is absolutely stunning, as the guests who had never visited have told us multiple times as well. As the bride, I can't emphasize enough how much I appreciate Kristin's assistance as wedding coordinator. She navigated everything from decor, to deliveries, to vendor mishaps, to wedding guest wrangling flawlessly - and hardly involved us in her problem solving at all, leaving my husband and me to enjoy the day as stress-free as possible. If you are looking for a wedding venue in the Phoenix area, I strongly advise that you stop here first!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Holly · Married on 11/03/2012

Great to work with! Made changes to fit our wedding style and needs and offered great ideas for general décor and timeline. Also offered suggestions for DJ and photographer- both we loved!!!

Sent on 09/08/2013

I would highly recommend Kristin at Stellar Event Mngmnt! I shopped around many venues for my wedding and came across Stellar to help make my day less stressful. Kristin went above and beyond to work within my budget and made me feel much at ease with all the to do's in planning my special day. She was so detailed in her communication and always got back to my emails right away, you could tell she is highly organized. She gave great ideas and solutions to things we were contemplating, and made me feel like I had a friend planning my wedding with me. The day of, there was no detail left undone. She made sure all other vendors where on the same page with the timeline and that my husband and I always had our favorite drink in hand. She has such a warm personality with a "get-it-done" attitude. I have wonderful wedding memories thanks to Kristin!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2012

Thank you, Kristin for making our wedding such an amazing and stress-free day. You're level of service to our guests and ourselves was second to none! You anticipated all of our needs. From the first time we met you, we felt like you genuinely cared about us and our day. It didn't feel like you were just doing your job.

Sent on 09/10/2013