Stella Strings Reviews

Stella Strings 2
Stella Strings 3

Dana De Maria · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Absolutely charming

We very much enjoyed Stella Strings. This will be the highlight of your party. I have never experienced a trio that did not once take a break in two hours. They are focused and play beautifully. They know what to play and when to play it.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Christie Donnelly · Married on 11/03/2019

The best part of my wedding ceremony!

Just thinking about the gorgeous music Stella Strings played during my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour makes me tear up! We requested somewhat unique songs--think Elton John, the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin--but Stella Strings translated them into strings so beautifully. We received so many compliments! Plus, leading up to the wedding, Stella Strings was so professional, communicative and easy to work with. I highly, highly recommend their services for your wedding or any special occasion!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Isamar

Isamar Pujals · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding 10/5/19

Service and music was amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Claudia Lopez · Married on 10/05/2019

Added elegance and romance to our wedding

Ekaterina and her team performed the most beautiful music on our wedding. They were very professional and well presented. My now husband loves classical music and he requested a list of difficult pieces. They fulfilled our request and performed the pieces beautifully. I highly recommend Stella Strings.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Wade

Wade Terwilliger · Married on 06/04/2019

Awesome highly recommend, would definitely use again

We absolutely love this trio! Great energy and beautiful music... they played during our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and understood the balance of the different moments. Thank you!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

So Beautiful

Stella Strings were an amazing addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very prompt with email responses and I would absolutely book them again for any event!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection

Absolutely fantastic. These women are extremely professional and the music was superb. I asked for special arrangements to be played & they had no problem learning songs that’s weren’t apart of their repertoire. Even when chaos struck and my wedding started late, they played through it to keep my guest entertained. They were the best addition to my wedding and cocktail hour. You won’t regret booking Stella Strings. Do it now!

Stella Strings 4
    Stella Strings 5
    Sent on 06/12/2019

David · Married on 05/07/2019

Excellent performance

Exceeded all my expectations. Hands down the best of the best. You won’t be disappointed. Trust me. These ladies are so talented and unreal!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Ashley Constanzo · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Music + Professionalism

Stella Strings were very communicative from beginning to end. They played during my ceremony and as guests were arriving, and this was one aspect of my wedding I never had to worry about after hiring the trio. Their music as I walked down the aisle helped make my ceremony the most magical experience to-date. Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Leila

Leila White · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing musicians

This ensemble is simply amazing! They were very easy to work with. Not only they played all of my requests and sounded fantastic, they looked so elegant. Very professional team. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Julia Di · Married on 01/11/2019

Great! Brilliant!

Thank you so much! You were professional, quick to respond, very beautiful!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Tonya.letunovskaya

Tonya.letunovskaya@gmail.com · Married on 11/24/2018

Tears of happiness!

I was waiting for this opportunity to share my kindest thoughts about Stella Strings as I witnessed their artistry on my best friend's wedding day. Nothing can compare to an elegant live music on such a special day. Stella Strings created such a pleasant atmosphere when the guests were coming in for the ceremony, during the cocktail hour and of course when the bride was walking down the aisle... You could tell about their professionalism by just being there: their appearance, the way they sounded; you knew they cared about your experience as much as you did. And also they can play just about anything - from classic to modern day popular hits which the guests appreciated so much. I'm definitely booking those ladies for my wedding and highly recommend to all my friends too!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Amin Ardo · Married on 11/04/2018

I highly recommend them

Stella Strings provided beautiful music for our wedding. I booked a violin and cello duo for my ceremony and an electric trio ( 2 violins and cello ) for reception. They learned our first dance song for us and it sounded great!

Alexandra Moreno · Married on 11/03/2018

Ekaterina and her team are incredibly talented. Our guests were quite surprised when a string trio started playing songs like Viva La Vida or Shut up and Dance during the cocktail hour. So much fun!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Mikhail Sneg · Married on 11/01/2018

'Stellar' Stella Strings

Fantastic affordable ensemble!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jane Anto · Married on 10/28/2018

Had Stella Strings play for my Birthday party. I can say it was one of the best decisions. Such talented ladies! I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/01/2018

David Matthews · Married on 10/28/2018

Couldn't have been better!

Stella Strings just recently played my wedding. I was so impressed by the professionalism and the quality of sound that they provided for our special day....just exquisite! I would recommend these girls for any wedding/event that needs a bit of sophistication with a beautiful ambiance.

Krisdapor Karapetyan · Married on 10/23/2018

Great group of musicians!

Stella Strings is an exceptional group of talented performers and truly added that 'special' element to my corporate team event. I was very particular about having the exact music I wanted, and they had no problem accommodating all of my requests. Their prices were very reasonable and their services were extremely professional. I definitely recommend this group to anyone who is looking for a dependable, flexible, and full of talent.

Shaina · Married on 10/21/2018

We hired Stella Strings to perform for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and we are extremely happy with our decision. They were a delight to work with, very professional ,organized and responsive. They made our special day even more special.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Efim

Efim · Married on 08/18/2018

Great team. Beautiful trio, amazing music

My wife found that beautiful trio for our wedding 🎩 and we are very happy about our decision booking them. Stella String lifted up the whole atmosphere. Hearing them playing made us feel confident and relaxed during stressful time of getting married while impressing guests.
    Highly recommend Stella Strings for wedding or other events where you need great music and high end atmosphere.

Stella Strings 6
    Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Alisa

Alisa Prieto · Married on 06/06/2017

Amazing atmosphere for your wedding

We heard about Stella Strings from our friends who highly spoke about them. And now we know why!
    Professional, neat, on time. Stella Strings created magical atmosphere on our wedding and we can't thank them enough.
    They are so easy to work with. Ladies are so beautiful and sound. Perfect trio for your perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018