Stella Jane Events Reviews

Stella Jane Events 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Without a doubt we recommend Meagan of Stella Jane Events to help plan/organize your wedding! She is excellent at what she does, and makes sure to cover every detail to ensure your wedding day is everything you could have imagined, plus some! Our wedding would not have been so enjoyable and perfect as it was without her expertise and hard work. She puts in so much behind the scenes work and pulls everything off effortlessly it seems! Love Stella Jane!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Experience Working with Meagan!

Meagan was fantastic to work with! She was extremely flexible and definitely patient with my parents and i, as we changed the reception from a tent to doing it in Poseidon Rooftop 3 months before the wedding. She kept me on track with everything, but wasn’t ever pushy, and she had great suggestions whenever we needed them! Also, her design ideas helped us to totally transform a restaurant/bar/nightclub to a BEAUTIFUL wedding venue! I would highly suggest working with Meagan!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Stella Jane Events 14
    Stella Jane Events 15
    Stella Jane Events 16

Desislava Kull · Married on 10/26/2018

Two wedding celebrations in SC and NJ are twice the joy. Meagan made both celebrations memorable.

We had the pleasure of working with Meagan Spachman for our “two” wedding celebrations. Both settings and venues were so very special and unique. The first celebration was our magical wedding day at Palmetto Bluff Resort in SC on May 17,2018. This magical day was shared by our SC friends and family. The second celebration was for our NJ family and friends on October 26,2018 at the Spring Lake Bath & Tennis Club in NJ. Two celebrations are twice the joy!
    Here is our story...
    Palmetto Bluff was the perfect setting for our magical southern wedding. We share a love for this picturesque resort on the May River. The beautiful timeless chapel and charming southern Inn were decorated by Meagan. Our Bernese Mountain Dog was a greeter sitting outside the chapel. His collar of roses coordinated with the flowers chosen by Meagan. All of our amazing food were accented by the beautiful tablescapes of magnolia leaves; roses and brilliant candles. Our guests names were written on magnolia leaves from our SC home. Meagan helped us to chose florist, violinist, minister, band and photographer. We had a fun popcorn bar and fire pit outside with a s’more bar to add to the celebration. Meagan and her staff were there the entire time. The day went by so quickly but the joy of this magical day remains in our hearts.
    The only thing missing from our Palmetto Bluff wedding were our NJ family and friends. So why not plan another joyful day The setting, venue and many of our guests would be different but working with Meagan a second time made planning the NJ celebration stress free.
    The Spring Lake Bath & Tennis Club was the perfect venue for our NJ celebration. Vincent grew up at the Jersey shore so celebrating here with our NJ family and friends will always hold a special memory for us. This celebration was about sharing the joy of our southern wedding with our northern family and friends. Our menu had north/south foods from chicken and waffles and pimento grilled cheese appetizers to northern treats like mini hotdogs and hamburgers. Our entrees were served along with a southern bread basket and southern sides like sweet potato pie and corn pudding served family style. There were bite size southern flavored cupcakes and finally late night snacks of traditional NJ pork roll sandwiches or ham and cheese southern biscuits. We also repeated our popcorn bar and fire pit with s’more bar for our guests. Meagan decorated the lobby with photos commemorating our grandparents 61st wedding anniversary plus wedding photos from our SC wedding. The didnig room was elegant with white orchids and menu cards with sprigs of lavender from our NJ home garden. All these special touches show Meagan’s attention to detail. Since this was a NJ wedding we danced the night away with an amazing band from Unique Mystique.
    Two wedding celebrations are indeed twice the joy. Working with Meagan Spachman helped to make each celebration special. We are so happy we chose Stella Jane Events to commemorate our amazing celebrations.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Amelia · Married on 09/02/2018

Meagan was an absolute dream to work with! Meetings with her were so easy and organic, you could tell that she truly cared about our wedding and our vision, and we were more than just another client. After every coffee meeting, I left more and more confident and excited for our day! She understood our vision and had so many great tidbits and advice. Everything came together beautifully, and even the little things that did go wrong, they were handled before I even knew about them. Day of, Meagan and her assistant Jasmine were fantastic with keeping our schedule and helping to wrangle our wedding party. I know it wasn’t easy, but we are so grateful for them. Meagan was suggested to us by a friend as the “best wedding decision that was made” and I echo that sentiment!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Amelia · Married on 03/24/2018

Meagan and her assistant, Tannis, helped our big day run SO smoothly. I could not have done it without them. I was on the fence about hiring a coordinator and my only regret is that I did not hire Meagan sooner. She came highly recommended and I see why. Even our guests commented on the job well done and their attention to detail. I had no stress and our wedding was flawless! Don't even second guess hiring Meagan and Stella Jane Events! You will not be disappointed and the peace of mind of having someone reliable and professional to organize your wedding day is invaluable!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Meagan was amazing. I had the vision and feel I wanted our wedding to have and she made it come to life even when I had trouble explaining what it was I wanted. She helped make me feel calm on the day and helped me laugh off planning stressors and I felt like she truly cared that our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Some of my family was skeptical about needing a wedding planner becuase they so generously offered to help with things but they all have told me repeatedly how much she helped take the stress off them and let them just enjoy the weekend. Book her, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Madeline · Married on 09/23/2017

Meagan was absolutely amazing. Working with her not only made the day perfect, but also completely eliminated all the planning related stress. I wholeheartedly can say that Meagan made my wedding day the day I have dreamt about my whole life.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Stella Jane Events 17
    Stella Jane Events 18
    Stella Jane Events 19

Kate · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you for planning my dream wedding ever! Absolutely everything was just perfect! You are truly amazing!!! :)

Sent on 10/02/2017

Cassidy · Married on 08/26/2017

We absolutely loved having Meagan & her team help make our special day be as perfect as possible. From being out of town & not being able to do anything in person, we put all our faith in her & she went above & beyond! Thank you so very much for everything! We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Cassidy · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband & I have been married for almost a year & just realized this never got published! Meagan & her team really made our perfect day, perfect! We’re from Indiana & we knew with wanting a destination wedding, we couldn’t do it on our own, states away. Then we found Meagan & it was fate! From the simple but sweet decor, to the flowers, to the photographer, Meagan really did such an incredible job! We truly were so lucky to share our day with her!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Abigail · Married on 06/10/2017

I am not sure where to start. Meagan is truly the best! She is extremely organized and brought my vision of a wedding to life. I could text or call her whenever I had questions and we would talk it through. When we first met, she had a large binder of my vendor contracts and decorative ideas. She did our wedding timeline to perfection and made sure all of the vendors were taken care of weeks before the big day and the day of wedding too. The decorations and linens we rented from her were perfect. She coordinated with our florist to make the center pieces simple and elegant. If you are looking for planner and florist she does both- I didn't know this beforehand. Before the reception, my husband and I ate dinner in a separate room and she came in and made sure we were good and even fixed my hair because she knew I wanted to take some pieces out. She is cool, calm, and collected- we even had a groomsmen try to "offer her a drink"!! I loved every part of planning my wedding with Meagan's help and I am going to miss talking to her so much. Thank you Meagan for being amazing, if I could give a million stars I would!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Susan · Married on 01/07/2017

Stella and James Events is a a remarkable wedding planning organization. Meagan, the owner is a wonderful and caring individual to work with. She is very responsive and organized in arranging an abundance of details surrounding your special events and wedding day. She is quite familiar with the Hilton Head and Bluffton area, and can provide great guidance on selection of caterers and reputable vendors for any or all your wedding week plans.
    I highly recommend Stella and James Events.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Kristy · Married on 10/15/2016

OMG, there is not enough I can say about Meagan. She was absolutely amazing and was there for us even when we had to postpone our entire wedding due to Hurricane Matthew. Meagan went above and beyond and was the best a bride could ever ask for. She was on top of everything and was willing to do anything to make our day extra special (she even offered to clean the bathroom at our venue when the cleaning crew failed to show up--we didn't let her do it, but the offer in and of itself was AMAZING!!). She is very professional and knows her stuff. I had no clue about weddings, and she helped guide me through the entire process. She helped my husband and I figure out a timeline, communicate with vendors, and ultimately it was because of her that we had the wedding of our dreams. Even though it was 40 degrees outside (and I think she was probably frozen) she stayed on top of everything and ensured that we had the night of our lives. I seriously do not know what I would have done without Meagan, I would definitely have been lost and would not have had the most amazing wedding ever! I promise any bride that is looking for a planner, if you hire Meagan you will NOT be disappointed. In fact, you will probably be the happiest in the world, as you will be in the hands of a true master of wedding planning!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Maggie · Married on 09/03/2016

Don't look any further for a planner!!! She goes over and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. She's a bit of a perfectionist but that makes for the perfect planner. She also kept me calm. I was never worried about anything. There were a few issues that came up during the day (issues with the venue) and she fixed them all and I never knew about it until we laughed about it a few days later. If you are going back and forth on whether or not you need a planner, let me tell you, you do. Talk to Meagan. If you meet with her one time she will ask you 10+ questions that you haven't even thought about. I didn't know her before our wedding but I feel like I made a friend. She by far the best decision I made for my wedding (don't tell my husband)

Sent on 11/29/2016

rhonda · Married on 09/03/2016

This is the girl! She did my daughters wedding during a hurricane! The night of the event she sent her husband to her house to get lamps from her living room to help with the lightening. She is such a doll! She was so together and prompt with everything. She is amazing. We are so thankful that we found her.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Cara · Married on 05/06/2016

Meagan was such a gift! By far the best decision I made for my wedding! She exceeded my expectations in every way! I am from Ohio and got married in Hilton Head so being several states away from my wedding venue was quite a challenge! Meagan made it possible and I truely could not have done it without her. I have never seen a harder working individual who had such passion for what they do. I could change my mind on something five times an hour and she NEVER got frustrated. She would just gladly change directions with me! She spent more time on my wedding than I thought was possible and executed everything to perfection! She handled all call, emails, and contracts and took loads and I mean loads of stress off me! The day of the wedding went on without a hitch, which I heard is quite unheard of, but Meagan made it possible! I truely can not say enough wonderful things about her! She was such a blessing to me and my family!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Meagan is a great option if you want one of the best wedding planners. As a destination wedding, it was so important to find a coordinator that was flexible and knowledgable. Meagan was great at communicating with my sister and giving suggestions, advice, and more. On the day of the wedding, Kelsey and my family didn't even have to lift a finger or worry about any last minute details. I would recommend using Meagan to anyone getting married

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2015

Hard working, stress free attitude, and passion are just a few words that come to the top of my head when thinking about Meagan and her excellent planning skills. I had the honor of having Meagan help me with creating my dream wedding. Available for meeting in person when time allowed (I was a destination bride), phone, text and email- she made the planning process seamless.

The day of had a few unplanned circumstances - such as a huge rainstorm right before the outdoor ceremony- and Meagan worked gracefully to make sure we had an even better indoor ceremony. I could not be more thankful for finding Meagan at the Hilton Head Wedding Expo. My husband and I can't thank you enough for everything you did to make our big day so perfect. If you are looking for a top notch wedding planner, Meagan and Stella Jane Events is for you.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Priscilla · Married on 09/24/2016

I would recommend Meagan and Stella Jane Events as an amazing wedding planner! She provided so many great ideas and helped me create my vision for the wedding. She had so many resources that she allowed me to borrow, instead of buy myself. I could not have done it without her!!! I would hire Meagan for any other event I plan!

Sent on 11/23/2016