Steffi R. Photography Reviews

38 | Stockton, CA

38 Reviews for Steffi R. Photography

38 Steffi R. Photography Reviews

Jeffrey · Married on 11/05/2017

Working with Steph and Gil was such a pleasure .
    There were so attentive to my needs . A real photographer. Plz dont hesate shes the best.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Steffi R. Photography 1
    Steffi R. Photography 2

Thank you Jeff - Gil & I enjoyed every moment of your special day. Steffi

Heidi · Married on 07/07/2017

Stephanie is by far one of the best that I've had! She's extremely patient and gets down to the point of what you want and even more. She takes my family's and friends pictures and we wouldn't go anywhere else ??

Sent on 12/06/2016

Thank you Heidi!

clinton · Married on 05/07/2017

We used Stephanie for our engagement photos. They came out amazing! She was very easy to work with and allowed us to relax. Took a couple of the standard posed photos but the majority were just allowing us to be in love and capturing the moment. These natural photos take our breath away each time we look at them. We will be hiring them for our wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Steffi R. Photography's reply:

How wonderful, that you so much. It makes me smile a huge smile when I can capture the love between two people... and yours came through the lens with no problem at all! See you soon I'm sure...Thank you!!

Stacy · Married on 04/29/2017

Stephanie and Gil are hands down the most professional, helpful, and fun photographers I have ever had the opportunity to work with! They both have a gift when it comes to capturing not only the classic shots but also the unique ones! The talent they possess surpasses anything I have ever seen before! I highly recommend Steffi R. Photography for your engagement, wedding and family photographer for life!!

Patty · Married on 04/23/2017

Steffi R is an extraordinary photographer!! Experienced in creating beautiful photographs in natural and artificial light. She's easy to work with, relaxed and patient with children. She has a keen eye & insightful perspective resulting in prized family photographs. A treasured moment in time captured by Steffi. Totally great experience!!

Amber · Married on 04/08/2017

Stephanie and Gil were great to work with! They did our wedding photos and literally caught ALL of our moments, big and small! The pictures all look amazing, not a single picture I don't like! Very professional and easy to work with and we would highly recommend for all photography needs!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Steffi R. Photography's reply:

Thank you Amber, it was a beautiful wedding and we enjoyed every minute of it!

Angelica · Married on 12/29/2016

Fantastic experience! Stephanie was professional and took her time with all the details for perfect photos.

Natasha · Married on 11/24/2016

Stephanie is an amazing photographer!

Sokha · Married on 11/10/2016

Stephanie and Gil are amazing and such blessings to us. Stephanie was so wonderful, especially with my active little ones She was so sweet, yet professional and flexible. I love all her work!!! ??

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

My wedding pictures make me smile, bring me laughter, and make my heart happy!! Stephanie for sure captured every special moment that I will cherish forever. Super talented!! I strongly recommend her to anybody that wants to relive that special day by flipping through there photo album.

Rose · Married on 06/18/2016

Excellent photography, creative, takes her time. Gil and Steffi are the best!

• F

Florence · Married on 02/20/2016

Steffi Photography is the BEST of the Best. All the pictures she took EXCELLENT!

Veronica · Married on 11/28/2015

Stephanie and her husband were amazing starting with our engagement pics all the way through our wedding day. So much that we used them for our maternity and baby pics after our wedding. They do everything possible to get the best shots of your big day! I had caught them on tables, hiding behind the Dj, and other extraordinary positions ALL because they were just trying to get that "one shot" ...made me laugh a few times! Because they work as a team so well, you can be assured that while you and Groom are separated on your big day, you both will have awesome pictures that will tell you the story of each side and you won't miss a single moment! I highly recommend Steffi R. Photography to EVERYBODY!

Vicki · Married on 06/12/2015

Stephanie was such a blessing for our wedding! I could not have hoped for better! She was prompt, courteous, fun and truly an amazing photographer! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Tiffany · Married on 05/16/2015

I am having her do all of my wedding event photos. She did my engagement photos and they turned out beautiful. I would definitely recommend her for photography. She is very easy going and will do anything you want for your photos and she is very affordable.

Steffi R. Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany. We have received so many compliments on your engagement photos, and I can't wait for the wedding! See you soon. Stephanie & Gil

Elva · Married on 02/21/2015

Awesome photographer! Her work speaks for itself, and Bonus...she's a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Thank you Elva! It was so much fun too! Stephanie and gil

Margie · Married on 02/14/2015

So wonderful and patient the best

Sent on 02/05/2015

Thank you Margie! Stephanie & Gil

paula · Married on 02/13/2015

We love her are family loves her she deserves nothing less then a 10 but in this case were only able to highest rate a 5 her energy caring and beautiful techniques are awesome her pictures are the best ever she's an amazing woman with amazing talent book her you will not be disappointed promise!!!!! #paula castillo#

Sent on 02/17/2015

Thank you Paula! It was a lot of fun for me too. Stephanie & Gil

Jody · Married on 01/03/2015

Absolutely the best choice we could have ever made. Stephanie and Gil did a awesome job ,so easy to work with. And the pictures came out better than we ever than we ever dreamed. Thanks Stephanie and Gil for all your hard work

Steffi R. Photography's reply:

Thank you Jody. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and was so happy to be a part of your special day. Stephanie & Gil

Desiree · Married on 01/03/2015

Stephanie and Gil did a fabulous job organizing everyone one for pictures. Letting us know what to expect and set up a timeline so we would stay on track. She shot lots of amazing and beautiful pictures of the Bride and groom as well as the wedding party. We are so impressed with the proofs of the pictures she has shown us. Can't wait to see the rest. Very professional and really knows how to capture a moment. Highly recommend her and Gil. Prices are very competitive and reasonable. So many beautiful ones it'll be hard to decide which ones to blow up. I just need a book with all my favorites.

Steffi R. Photography's reply:

Thank you Desiree!! It was a beautiful wedding!

Tammy · Married on 01/03/2015

I want to give a shout out to Stephanie & Gil Rodriquez for the wonderful photos that they took at my daughters wedding. Their personality, photographic skill and creativity truly made a perfect picture day! They captured some unforgettable moments and we are forever grateful...they gave us photos we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We have gotten so many compliments on the photos that were taken on our daughters very special day...it truly shows in your work that you love what you do. We had such a great experience we will definitely share your name with all our family & friends.
    Thanks again, Tammy Shahan

Sent on 01/24/2015

Thank you so much Tammy! Stephanie & Gil

Sabrina · Married on 01/03/2015

Stephanie and her husband Gil were amazing! We are thrilled with our wedding photos! Stephanie was very helpful and before the wedding we went over all the shots I wanted and she gave insight to thoughts she had as well! I got everything I wanted and more! If you want amazing wedding photos hire Stephanie!!! We are so happy with the quality of her work!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Thank you Sabrina! We had an amazing time at your wedding. Stephanie & Gil

JoAnn · Married on 01/03/2015

I think Steffi did the most beautiful wedding photo's I have ever seen. They were outstanding.
    And took so many different shots. But there was one in particular that she used the American Flag and wrapped it around the Bride and Groom that should be used as a billboard photo for Americans to see. As the groom is an officer in the US Navy. Keep up the good work Steffi.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Thank you JoAnn, it was a pleasure! Stephanie

angel · Married on 11/16/2014

stephanie is a extremely professional photographer her picture quality is awesome per patient is so so great she's very very good with children I would I recommend her to everyone I know she takes all of our family pictures you will never regret hiring her to do your event trust that she's the best ever our family experience with her couldn't have went better she's the greatest I hope everyone else has experience with her is just as great and I'm sure it will be her and her husband do awesome job they're amazing??

Thank you Angel! Stephanie & Gil