Stefani Welsh Photography Reviews

29 | Lake Forest, CA

29 Reviews for Stefani Welsh Photography

Mari M · Married on 11/25/2018

Excellent Photographer

Stefani was our photographer for our wedding back in November. We are so happy with the way our wedding photos turned out, especially our couple photos! Stefani is very efficient and made sure to keep things moving so that we were able to get in all of the different shots we requested. Stephanie, the second shooter, was also great and between the two of them we ended up with tons of great pictures to remember the day by. Stefani also did our engagement photos in September and those turned out great as well.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Ashley Wilcox · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Stefani was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I had her at my wedding. From the initial emails, she was very prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. She always answered any questioned I had. The day of the wedding she was amazing! She was able to get all of the shots and did everything so efficiently and professionally. My wedding party was very impressed by her. The pictures were ready 4 weeks after the wedding and they turned out awesome. I am so happy I had her there on my special day.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Mikayla · Married on 09/09/2017

Stefani shot our wedding on 9.9.17. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and her staff. She got some wonderful shots- some traditional and some candid ones as well. She had shot at our venue before, so she took advantage of different areas with different backdrops. She is also a fast shooter which was ideal for us with the size of our families. She was able to coordinate all of us and get the shots we wanted. Excellent service! Very professional and responsive to all of our questions. Great to work with. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Madeleine · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Stefani and Amanda. They were true professionals. Since I was planning my wedding from out of town I needed someone who I could easily communicate with and who could take the lead with the details, and she did just that! Stefani is obviously an expert when it comes to weddings. Prior to the wedding she established a timeline that helped ensure we didn't miss any moments. In fact, the day of she helped us stay on track despite the chaos of a big wedding. We had about 200 guests at our wedding, with a lot of them being family or close friends, which meant LOTS of family pictures. Stefani recommended a second photographer, which was the right advice. Both Stegani and Amanda were able to work with a large group of people to get the perfect pictures in a short period of time. Neither my husband and I are picture people so I was worried that we would feel uncomfortable or look posed, however Stefani knew exactly what to do and say to make us feel comfortable and get the picture shot! We couldn't be happier with our service so if you are looking for a true professional and absolute pleasure to work with, then look no further!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nichole · Married on 05/26/2017

I met Stefani years ago when I assisted a wedding coordinator. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to work with her for years. When it came time for my own wedding I knew exactly who I wanted to capture the most important day of my life. Stefani was even better to work with as a bride than an assistant. She was calm , kept me feeling no stress, and created moments that turned into beautiful photos. My husband and I were so happy as we looked through the insane amount of photos she sent us. I will forever be so thankful for these amazing photos and the experience of having Stefani there during our big day.

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • Kelseu

Kelseu · Married on 05/20/2017

Best wedding photographer ever!! She went above and beyond throughout every step. We loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos so much. She created a timeline for the day of and captured all of our special moments. We will cherish these pictures for a lifetime. It was such a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Sandra · Married on 05/20/2017

I could NOT have been more happy and pleased with Stefani's and Amanda's work! Finding Stefani was truly a blessing and we were incredibly thankful for her referral.

When working with her, she made my bridal party, family, friends, husband and myself feel completely comfortable and relaxed. They made it incredibly easy and fun for us to take our wedding pictures. They captured every single moment of our special day and turned it into something we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. We cannot thank them enough for not only being our photographer, but our planner for the day! Our wedding was perfect and amazing with their help! We will always be grateful to them for that! And not to mention, their patience with my family and in-laws on our special day. When we shared all of our pictures with our families, our common response was, "Wow!" Everyone was blown away by Stefani's and Amanda's incredible work.

If your looking for a photographer that will do amazing work, make it a fun experience, and hire some who actually listens to their customer then honestly, LOOK NO MORE!!! Believe me, she is worth every dollar and much more.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2016

Stefani did my maternity photos and my husband and I could not be happier!! She recommended an absolutely beautiful location and perfect time of day to capture the best lighting. She was very professional and sweet throughout the shoot!! She finished the photos and sent them back to us so fast!!
    The photos are amazing!! We have received so many compliments from family and friends!!
    Working with Stefani was amazing from start to finish!! I would definitely recommend her!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Arlene · Married on 06/11/2016

Stefani is a gifted photographer. She has a special ability to work seamlessly, not only with the bride and groom, but with the myriad of other family members/guests who need to be photographed. She has tremendous patience, a very laid-back attitude and mostly, an ability to work a situation in the most organized fashion. Brides/grooms can be filled with stress, and Stefani has an ability to decompress that stress, a skill that few photographers possess.
    I especially love her command of lighting in her black and white photos.Stefani has a great attitude and I highly recommend her as your photographer.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2016

Stefani captured our wedding day beautifully. She made our wedding day complete by giving us the gift of seeing it all over again in her amazing photos. We cannot thank her enough for making our special day unforgettable.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Louella · Married on 04/03/2016

My husband and I met Stefani at a bridal expo in Orange County. We had the chance to see her portfolio and flip through multiple wedding albums from her previous work. I loved how she captured candid shots and emotions that most people overlook. We were not only impressed with her photography skills, but also her bright, young, and lively personality. When we discussed about pricing, she was very helpful and willing to customize the packages according to our budget.

Our wedding was in Camarillo, CA (more than two hours away from Orange County), so we were thrilled that she was available and was willing to travel the distance. During our 10-month engagement, Stefani was one of the first vendors we booked. We knew from the start that she would do an amazing job.

Throughout the wedding planning, she was very prompt in responding to e-mails. Those quick responses and small details mean so much to help ease the stress. I really appreciated it. On wedding day, she and her partner Erin kept me updated on their ETA, arrived in a timely manner, and were dressed professionally.

I was thoroughly impressed how Stefani paid attention to very small details. I loved how she took charge without being rude. In very photo she had a vision and was very decisive. She knew exactly what to do in every situation given to her. We trusted that she would do an amazing job. We even trusted her with our wedding rings! Only a few days after our wedding, she already compiled a few "sneak peek" photos. We were blown away! Our friends and family have been giving us praises on how magazine worthy our pictures were. I would absolutely, without a doubt would recommend Stefani to anyone for any occasion!

Thank you Stefani!
    -Dr. & Mrs. Glibert

Sent on 04/07/2016

Lea · Married on 01/25/2016

Stefani Welsh Photography was the best decision that we made when it came to our wedding! Stefani was professional, calm, reassuring, and knowledgable throughout the planning process and the actual wedding festivities. We got married in Cancun, Mexico and decided that quality photography (and memories) were our number one priority. After looking at a few different photographers, Stefani's portfolio was beyond comparison. When we compared prices for what Stefani was offering (rehersal dinner, some beach time fun pictures, and full day-of coverage with two shooters) to what the resort wanted to charge, she was by far the better deal financially as well. Because there were two shooters (Stefani and Amanda), They were able to capture some of the best moments on video, and watching the video and looking at the pictures puts us right back in Mexico. We had almost 100 guests at our destination wedding and Stefani and Amanda captured everything and everyone! Not only did Stefani shoot the wedding, she was reassuring and calm throughout the day as well. As random questions came about and small decisions had to be made, the entire wedding party would joke, "Where is Stefani?! She knows!" She was not only our photographer but because she is so knowledgable about weddings, she was a breadth of information and knew every (random) question that came up that ! While our perfect day came and went, the memories will last forever thanks to Stefani and Amanda.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Sam · Married on 09/26/2015

Stefani was my most cherished vendor the day of the wedding! She was efficient and friendly, yet professional. She blended into the background when necessary and took charge (in a polite way) when wrangling the large group for bridal party and family photos. She is so easy to work with and my pictures were stunning. I've recommended her to 2 of my friends who not only used her, but then recommended her to their friends. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Lucie · Married on 10/17/2014

Stefani and her team are absolutely amazing! Such quality shots with attention to detail, and so much fun to work with! I knew I made the right decision when I saw our engagement photos - Stefani captured the most impressively candid shots of my husband and I, soft and romantic with just the right amount of sunlight peeking through. From her expertise she also chose the most perfect Laguna Beach spot for our session. With little turnaround time she was able to have our guest book ready for the wedding, and now she is already nearing completion of the entire wedding album itself! She had a second shooter on the day-of to make sure and capture all the little details like stationery, cake, desserts, and flowers.. I knew I was in safe hands and was able to enjoy my wedding day with friends and fam! I got to see a sneak peek of a ceremony pic and I'm in love, a dreamy sunset backdrop against the water Stefani truly has the ability to make great look PERFECT. Thank you so much for all your hard work to expertly capture each moment in one of the most important days of our lives!

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/04/2014

I am so thankful Stefani was our wedding photographer, she was absolutely my first choice and totally exceeded my expectations. She is completely professional, and so kind and easy to work with. Stefani and her second shooter made my entire wedding party feel completely comfortable and our wedding pictures are hands down the most important item I own. Something I didn't put a ton of thought into until after the wedding was how quickly I would get the pictures back, Stefani sent me a sneak peak about two weeks after and I received all of them exactly a month after our wedding. I look forward to having her photograph all of the special moments in our families future :)

Sent on 12/23/2014

Rosie · Married on 08/08/2014

Stefani was amazing on our wedding day! She answered our questions from the very beginning and is still answering our questions now. She is very professional and extremely friendly, my family loved her! Her work really captured our entire day beautifully. I love how she caught us naturally and not "staged" like most photographers these days. She went above and beyond our expectations. I'm pretty sure she stayed later than agreed, just to accommodate my family. Thats a huge plus! I am also glad we took her advice for a 2nd photographer for more coverage since we had a larger party. They worked awesome together. I would highly recommend Stefani Welsh for any upcoming bride! or anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/19/2014

All I can say is she is the most amazing, easy to work with photographer I have ever come in contact with. She did a beautiful job on my engagement photos, assisted me in picking out the perfect location to meet my husband and my personality and got our edited engagement photos back to us the next day. She also did our wedding April 19th 2014 and did an amazing job!! I requested a few photos back from her to send on our thank you card and i can't believe how wonderful they came out. The completely exceed my expectations and anyone who wants a photographer that is really going to display your best on your wedding day, it is her!!! She is fantastic and she has the best work ethic at the wedding venue. She didn't miss a beat, a photo op or the opportunity to make my husband and I feel at ease when taking photos. HIRE HER SHE IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Best ever- i truly can't say enough positive words about her, she is amazing!

Sent on 05/03/2014

MacKenzie · Married on 03/22/2014

Stefani is such blessing. My mom found her after a subpar experience with another photographer. Stefani shot our engagement photos, our wedding and Christmas card. She is easy to work with and takes her job very seriously. She listens to exactly what you are looking for, brings in great ideas and manages to capture so many little moments throughout the photography session/day. We were thrilled with the way she captured our wedding- her work product is more than impressive and demonstrates her talent. We recommend Stefani whenever we can and will not consider using anyone else for our future photo needs.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2013

Stefani is definitely one of a kind. I'm so happy that I saw her booth at one of the bridal shows I attended. My husband and I hired her to do our engagement an wedding photos and they came out amazing!! If you're looking for a quality photographer who's not only talented but great to be around, look no further. I can't wait to have her do homecoming photos when my husband returns from deployment!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Lindsay · Married on 11/16/2013

This review is LONG overdue! We used Stefani Welsh Photography for our engagement session and wedding in Pasadena, California late last year. From our first meeting, I felt comfortable with Stefani due to her exceptional level of professionalism and organization. I really felt like she listened to the vision my husband and I had for our photos- and she certainly delivered! Stefani arrived on time on our wedding day along with her assistant and wasted no time getting to work. I appreciated the way she took control in the chaos before the ceremony. Stefani does beautiful work and we were so happy with our final product. The value you receive for her wedding photo packages is well worth it! I would highly recommend Stefani if you're looking for classic, romantic, beautiful wedding photos! Thank you, Stefani!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Gina · Married on 10/04/2013

Stefani did a great job on our engagement photos and we received them in a timely manner. She is very friendly and personable yet professional, which is what we were looking for in a photographer. Also, she is flexible when needing to make appointments with her and it was wonderful to have had her assistant photographer as a second shooter to capture all the other moments and angles. Also, she is very nice in accommodating payment plans and working things out as well, which always helps those with small budgets. Furthermore, she was very helpful on our wedding day and took great photos and captured special moments. During my nervous moments, she was reassuring and helped out throughout the night. She not only took photos of us but of all the guests which was nice, so we could see the whole night as it happened! As busy as she is we still received our wedding photos in a timely manner, which is always nice because as newlyweds your always eager to see all your photos! Thank you Stefani :) We will be recommending Stefani Welsh Photography!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Gloria · Married on 08/16/2013

Stefani has been absolutely amazing, and so incredibly patient with us. She really worked within our price range to offer us way more than other photographers could offer, and for less! She got us our pictures and helped with all of the additional adjustments we requested, to make our album beautiful and stunning. It took us forever to send her our requests, and she made them happen and made sure they turned out great! She made the process so easy for us. And of course, the pictures came out wonderful and we received many compliments.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Veronica · Married on 07/05/2013

I am so happy with my wedding photos! Stefani did an amazing job and captured the most memorable moments of our wedding. I highly recommend her services. Her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2013

I was very impressed with the pictures taken by Stefani Welsh at my wedding. She was professional and took a multitude of photos during our wedding and reception. I made a list of pictures I wanted taken with different groups of people which help me make sure I got the photos I wanted on my special day. I would recommend Stefani as a photographer at any of your special events.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2013

Stefani is amazing!!!!! We just had our engagement session and within 24 hours she already edited them and emailed us the link to view them. My fiancé and I didn't decide until the week of our engagement session where we wanted to take pictures at, and Stefani was extremely flexible. We would highly recommended Stefani to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/12/2013