Stefani Marie Photography Reviews

Mobile, AL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• User2857423 2+ years ago
    Stefani captured our wedding day perfectly! She was so fun to work with and very flexible during the wedding day!
  • User2516881 2+ years ago
    I booked Stefani before I booked my venue! She does quality work and very reasonably priced. The guys LOVED her on the wedding day because she made the pictures quick and painless. I loved her because I got a lot of great traditional shots and some really great non traditional shots. I got best of both worlds! My mom was extremely happy with the way all the pictures turned out! My matron of honor is now using Stefani to shoot her maternity shots! Looking forward to using Stefani Marie Photography for any other life events in the future!
    Kelley Married on 05/17/2015
    Stefani is not only a great photographer but a wonderful person! She is very down to earth and super easy going. We had an outside wedding planned and on our wedding day it of course was rainy, hot, and humid. Even with weather conditions against us Stefani was able to capture the beauty! She delivered amazing photos that captured all the details from our big day! I have so many favorite photos; one of my favorites is of our ring bearer and flower girl playing in the rain with their clear umbrellas! I highly recommend Stefani Marie Photography.
    Hannah Married on 05/09/2015
    Stefani was amazing to work with during the 9 months of planning that led up to our wedding. From our initial meeting, where we instantly clicked, to the engagement photo session that was so much fun to do, all the way to our big day... She was a rock star! We love her & consider her not only as a professional photographer that worked closely with us to capture such a special moment in our lives, but to be a great friend.
    I highly recommend her. She will shoot it to you straight & let you know right away if she thinks certain ideas for photos will work better than others & do her very best to capture that moment perfectly.
    She has such a beautiful gift & we are so happy that we chose her to be apart of our special day. :)
    Casey Married on 05/02/2015
    Stefani is AWESOME! She is one of the most caring wedding vendors/person I have ever met. Not only is she willing to work with you on everything, she makes sure your pictures are 100% exactly what you want. If they aren't, she will do anything to make it happen. She went above and beyond for my wedding and I can't thank her enough for it. My pictures are gorgeous, and I honestly got MORE than what I paid for with her; that's how amazing she is. I truly would recommend her for ANY wedding, engagement session, family pictures, or whatever your photo needs are.
    Casey Married on 05/02/2015
    Stefani was great to work with. Very flexible with scheduling and travelled to multiple locations to accommodate out of town bride and groom. Very organized and stayed on schedule with wedding day photos prior to ceremony. Stefani and her assistant allowed us to have a pleasant and stress free day. Can't wait to see the final photos.
    Dana Married on 11/08/2014
    Stefani is very knowledgeable, professional, and a gifted photographer. She was great to communicate with throughout! Her prices are very reasonable and, in my opinion, far more talented than many of the others around! I cannot sing her praises enough! Amazing!
    Beth Married on 06/21/2014
    Great photographer, great pictures. Quickly got our photos to us!
    Britney Married on 05/16/2014
    Stefani was quick to respond to emails and made me feel like my wedding was her top priority. The day of the event, she was great about maneuvering the wedding party and getting the family together for pictures. Most importantly, I loved the outcome of my photos and she sent them to me within a few weeks.
  • Tamila
    Tamila Married on 09/04/2011
    If I could give April and her staff above "5", I most certainly would. She did my engagement photos and they turned out beautifully. Lovestruck was so great to work with and will most definitely be using them in the future. Thanks April!!
    Cayla Married on 03/19/2011
    Lost in the Moment Photography could not have done a better job at capturing my wedding day. They photographed everything I wanted and more. Stefani and her staff are so creative with the shots. My wedding pictures turned out beautifully. They were even there to calm me down on such a stressful day! I would definitely recommend Lost in the Moment Photography!! I look at my wedding pictures at least 5 times a day!!
  • User1984597 2+ years ago
    Stefani Marie has great attention to detail, is very easy to get along with, and has endless ideas for pictures. I was extremely happy with the quality of shots when I got them back! LOVED working with her!!