Steely Pan Reviews

Steely Pan 4
Steely Pan 5

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely the Beat

Tim did a fabulous job. Kept the party going and when the crowd died down suggested for us to do the last dance and everyone that attended said it was just a great party.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Steely Pan 6
    Steely Pan 7
    Steely Pan 8

Steely Pan's reply:

Thanks Stephanie,

What a beautiful event. Best of Life, Love and Happiness!

Tim Delaney/Steely Pan

Alison · Married on 12/30/2018

Beach wedding

Steely Pan was perfect for our beach wedding at Lovers Key. Guests loved his steel drum playing and selection of DJ music later in the night.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Steely Pan was absolutely awesome and truly made our beach wedding a dream! He is super talented and everyone loved the music he played during cocktail hour! Very beachy vibe! I highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Brooke · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Tim from Steely Pan for our April 28th, 2018 beach ceremony. He was fantastic and did a wonderful job! Our guests really enjoyed his amazing work. We definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Andrew · Married on 04/27/2018

Having Steely Pan at our wedding really made it very special and unique for us. He played the music for my wife to talk down the isle, and played music at our cocktail hour. This brought a very unique element to our wedding that added a lot to our special day.

I would HIGHLY recommend Steely Pan for anyone looking to have a tropic/destination element to their wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Stacy · Married on 04/08/2018

Steely Pan is the best! I planned my Florida destination wedding all the way across the country in Seattle, WA, and Steely Pan was the perfect fit for the tropical flair I was looking for! He was very responsive both over phone and email, and worked with the groom and me to make sure we had exactly what we were looking for. Steely Pan accommodated our musical needs throughout the whole day, including steel drums as our guests came and say down, recorded songs for the wedding ceremony, steel drums for cocktail hour, and then DJ'ing the reception. He had asked for our song preferences ahead of time and he made sure to play them all during the course of the night, and also added in a great mix of other dance songs as well. Steely Pan did a stellar job and I would highly, highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

We got married on the beach at the JW Marriott on Marco Island on November 25th, 2017. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were right on the beach and we wanted to add some island music to enhance the tropical vibe at our wedding. Tim was the perfect choice!! He played the steel drums before the ceremony and during our entire cocktail hour right on the beach. Guests loved dancing to his steel drum music, it totally set the mood for the night and it was the perfect segway into our reception by the pool area. He was extremely responsive in all communication and even offered to learn some new songs when we initially talked based on songs we were hoping for. He worked with our DJ to ensure all sound levels were perfect and could be heard over the waves of the ocean and noise from the outdoors. He was extremely affordable and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to add some tropical vibes to their wedding night!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Steely Pan 9
    Steely Pan 10
  • Christopher and Stacey

Stacey · Married on 04/29/2017

We got married at Hideaway Beach Club on Marco Island on April 29, 2017. We used "Steely Pan" (Tim Delaney) for our entire day! He played the steel drums during the ceremony as well as cocktail hour and then was the MC/DJ for our reception. He was the perfect addition to our laid back tropical beach wedding! The guests loved the steel drum music during the ceremony and cocktail hour - it definitely set the mood and kept guests entertained! He worked with us throughout the planning and allowed us to choose our own songs and even learned some new ones we requested. He did a great job DJ'ing as well. He kept the party going and did a good job of playing my 80's/90's/Country/Tropical mix! For a very small wedding, the dance floor was never empty! We highly recommend Tim for steel drum and DJ'ing. We had a great time at our wedding and the guests are still talking about it! Thanks, Steely Pan!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jessilyn · Married on 03/04/2017

We used Tim Delaney/Steely Pan as our wedding ceremony and reception in Lover’s Key State Park, Florida. He was fantastic! His steel drum music set a fun and tropical vibe to our ceremony and cocktail hour, and he was equally talented as a DJ during our reception. We worked with him beforehand to design the ceremony music, which he played in conjunction with our sister who is a violinist. We also created a tentative playlist before the event using his online tools, and he tailored the evening’s music to our guests. He had some great tunes targeted toward our families (60s/70s/80s music) and then played more of todays hits into the night that our friends had more fun dancing to. At our venue, we would recommend trying to figure out a better method to help the sound reach the beach/dining area since Tim’s announcements were a bit difficult to hear when guests were outside of the pavilion (for example, for cake cutting or calling tables for dinner), but otherwise everything was wonderful. We highly recommend Tim and would gladly use him again for another event. Thanks Tim!

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 10/21/2016

Steely Pan played the steel drum for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was absolutely wonderful and the perfect touch for our beach wedding! Several of our guests also came up to us to let us know how much they enjoyed his music. He was super easy to work with and very professional. He also supplied a lapel mic for our officiant to use during the ceremony. It worked perfectly for the ceremony and we had no issues even though it was a little windy that day. We are so glad we decided to use him! We definitely recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again! If you are looking for a steel drum player then Steely Pan is your guy!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

Steely Pan was the perfect touch to our wedding. Tim started our day off with steel drums during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests were very impressed and enjoyed the variety of songs. For our reception Tim switched over to DJ and played awesome songs to get everyone dancing the entire night. He was also able to assist with a microphone for the ceremony, speeches and prayers. He also had up lightening for our reception and lights for the dance floor. I would highly recommend Steely Pan. He was very professional and did a great job.

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • Anna518

Anna · Married on 08/05/2016

Steely Pan (Tim) provided steel drum music for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and DJ service for our reception. He is amazing! The steel drum music at the ceremony was top notch and completed the "beach/island vibe" I was going for. The guests couldn't stop raving about him. He kept the party going all night at our reception and I didn't leave the dance floor. He was super responsive to all of my questions and made the process of booking him very simple. (I was planning this wedding from 1600 miles away.) He has online forms so that you can select the type of music you want and plan out your wedding music timeline--loved it! I would HIGHLY recommend Steely Pan for anyone getting married in SW Florida!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Tim did a wonderful job at my wedding this past weekend! He played the Steel drum during the Ceremony and it was AWESOME! I felt like I was on a tropical island, which is the feel I always wanted at my wedding. Tim played the Steel Drum during dinner AND was a DJ through the night. I would recommend Tim for any wedding event! He is friendly and made sure we were moving the night along in a timely fashion. Tim helped make my wedding PERFECT! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Christine · Married on 02/06/2016

Tim was awesome!! We loved our before ceremony music and cocktail hour. It really helped set the mood for our Florida wedding. We enjoyed getting to know him over coffee before our event.

Sent on 02/08/2016
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/28/2015

Tim added the perfect finishing touch to our beach ceremony and cocktail hour! His amazing talent on the steel drum gave our wedding the unique tropical feel we were looking to add to our wedding. He was extremely professional, affordable and played exactly what we requested. All of our guests loved his music and raved about it the day after. He, also, provided the microphone and amp for our ceremony on the beach, which didn't have power. We couldn't be happier with his services and he helped make our dream tropical wedding a reality. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for that special tropical feel to their Florida wedding. Thank you, Tim!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Was great did a great job learning are song request on the steel drum and really did a great job playing loud over the crazy wind we had on wedding day.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/17/2015

Steely Pan was wonderful! He played to steel drums for our ceremony and cocktail hour which were perfect for our beach side wedding. Our guests raved about the music selection. He was very flexible in changing the music to meet my husbands requests. His prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/06/2014

Steely Pan played the Steel Drums at my cocktail hour of my wedding and was AMAZING. He was very kind and professional. I would highly recommend Steely Pan!

Sent on 12/09/2014

stephanie · Married on 09/06/2014

Tim's steel drums were the perfect thing for our wedding! He plays so beautifully and it really added something special for everyone. Tim made it easy to set things up. There was a wide variety of songs for steel drums and DJ, and we were able to have every song we wanted. Nothing beats this music for a beach wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Laura · Married on 11/09/2013

Steely pan did a great job for our wedding, the steel drums sounded beautiful for the ceremony and he did a wonderful job DJing for the reception

Sent on 11/11/2013

Adriane · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I hired Steely Pan to perform Ceremony Music and music for our Cocktail Hour. We were so pleased with his services and talent and would highly recommend him to anyone who is planning a wedding or party. He was professional, accommodating, and lively. Our guests continue to rave about the steel drums and loved every minute of it. Thanks for making our day so amazing Steely Pan!!
    -Adriane and Tommy Walsh

Sent on 10/07/2013

leah · Married on 09/14/2013

We hired Steely Pan for our wedding ceremony musician and cocktail hour entertainment. He was very professional and had actually already worked with our officiator before which made us all the more comfortable hiring him. We asked for traditional ceremony music and he delivered. He was even willing to learn songs if we had any special requests. Our guests loved the steel drum music and it brought just a hint of the Caribbean to our poolside Florida cocktail hour.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Mel · Married on 03/13/2010

we were so thrilled to have a steel drummer for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He really set the mood for our wedding to be fun and relaxing. He was early and set-up without ease. He is very professional and has a huge amount of music. He was by far one of my favorite memories from my wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2010
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/16/2010

Tim was so wonderful! he played the Steel Drums at our beach ceremony! Was my FAVORITE thing about the wedding (besides my husband). Tim was so helpful before wedding and was an HOUR early to ceremony site (and he played that whole time he was early and my family was setting up, my mom said it was so relaxing!). He let my husband and I play with the drums and take pictures after the ceremony! It was such a fun addition and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/02/2010