38 Reviews for Photography By Ed Krisiak LLC

Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Proofs (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Ed and Mary. They were FANTASTIC. From our super fun and colorful engagement pictures at the local fair to the breathtakingly beautiful wedding pictures ED IS THE BEST. He captured not only the serious, formal pictures that your great aunt sally wants to see but he also captured the pure raw joy and love that he felt at the wedding. Ed was super flexible and a lot of fun to work with. His pictures made me feel like a beautiful bride and I can't stop smiling whenever I look at the pictures. They were prompt, and very efficient. I would recommend Ed and his wife Mary for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Photo for Photography By Ed Krisiak LLC Review - A fantastic shot of the outdoor ceremony by Ed and Mary
Profile Picture Jordan, 8/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing Ed for our photographer was one of our best decisions for our wedding day! In the beginning it felt like everything was going wrong with our venue but Ed was so good at keeping everyone relaxed and taking the best photos even during the chaos! We were able to completely customize a package with him to fit our needs and budget. I received a sneak peek containing a bunch of photos the very next day and our official photos a few days after that. Super quick!! I couldn’t be happier with my choice! Thank you Ed for making our wedding day memories so special!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Ed and Mary were great! We had a great experience with them. They were on time, did exactly what we asked, and the fees were awesome.

Profile Picture Lori, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ed was excellent to work with and reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Katharine, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed captured the most beautiful moments of our hot air balloon engagement. It was a fairy tale and Ed caught it all the perfect moments. So worth it all. Thank you Ed!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed did a fabulous job at our wedding. During our reception, he took so many photos of all the guests. It's great looking back and remembering who all was there. Thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary were awesome photographers! Our wedding photos were beautiful! They captured special glances between me and my husband and got great pictures of our family and friends. We were narrowing the pictures down for our wedding album and that was quite a chore! There were so many great pictures to choose from! The slideshow they did for us was wonderful and we have watched it more than a few times! It really showed how much fun we had and all the love in the room on our wedding day! They were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They were willing to work within our budget and our ideas of what kinds of pictures we wanted. I would absolutely recommend them for any future brides! Thank you Ed and Mary!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Ed and Mary were FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough great things about them! We fell in love with our engagement photos and knew right then we made the right decision in having them capture our wedding day. The photos are gorgeous and everyone looks amazing in them! We are having a hard time picking our favorites! They were accommodating from the very beginning, flexible, and easy to work with! They truly care about your wants and needs for your special day. The video they created for us was absolutely beautiful. Having our memories in a slideshow is a great way to show pictures to friends and family and also a great way to bring back those memories from that day. They captured all of our special moments and also ones that we didn't have the chance to appreciate that day! Being able to look back on those photos really means a lot. I would highly recommend Ed and Mary. Wonderful people and photographers! What more could you want!? :) Thank you again Ed and Mary!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Ed and Mary were fantastic photographers and captured all of the special moments from the evening of our wedding. They were easy to work with and very flexible on impromptu pictures during the reception. Their natural style complimented our wedding and personal preferences. The pictures came out great, and on top of that they were incredibly nice, accommodating, and provided great value for their service. Without any hesitation we would highly recommend trying to book them for your own wedding photography needs!

Profile Picture William , 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ed truly went above & beyond. I recommend him to everyone. You can completely entrust him with your special day ❤️

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary are amazing! My husband hired Ed for our Hot Air Balloon engagement and I fell in love with the pictures and Ed that day! I knew I wanted him to do our wedding and I could not be happier! They have very reasonable prices and were great to work with! Love love love them, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary were a fantastic couple to work with. They did amazing work on both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Anytime we had an idea or an issue, they were always willing to give things a try or work it out. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and affordable photographer for their next event!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Steel City Photography. From our engagement photos to the day of our wedding. My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Ed and his wife Mary. They were very professional and on time with everything. To all Brides and Grooms in the Lehigh Valley look no further call Steel City Photography for your day, you will not be disappointed. Our wedding photos are beautiful! My husband and I loved them so much we are having Ed over the holidays to take a family portrait. We thank Ed and Mary Krisiak for a wonderful experience and beautiful photographs for a lifetime to remember we thank you!
Stephanie and Edwin Curry

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and mary were great to work with from the start! They always made time to meet with us at locations that were convenient to us. They were flexible with our needs/wants. We had an engagement shoot with them, which was a great way to warm up to the camera. The pictures looked great and natural. Our pictures from the wedding look amazing too, considering the weather conditions that day. Having two photographers cover the day allows us to really see the whole day over again whenever we want. We just got our photo album and it looks great! I would definitely recommend Ed and Mary to photograph your wedding. Thanks again Ed and Mary!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary did an awesome job on my daughters wedding photos. They were professional, attentive and paid great attention to detail! The wedding photo book was amazing and the video was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I highly recommend Steel City Photography! They made everyone look their best in traditional photos as well as in the fun photos.

Profile Picture Gale, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Down to earth and very friendly people! Great service for a great price! Excellent and beautiful work. We couldn't have been happier with the results!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steel City Photography offered a great photography package that included so many great features. The team of highly skilled professionals were very efficient while maintaining a great rapport of kindness. Everything was done timely and will attention to detail that shows the skill and time they put into making our wedding photos special. Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jason and Ana, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary were absolutely wonderful to work with and their quality of work is outstanding. Ed was very responsive to all my emails and questions and provided great insight. We were very fortunate to have great weather for our wedding and our pictures look amazing. Everyone complemented me on the quality of their work, and how professional and friendly they were. They make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Karry, 6/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

First and foremost, Ed and Mary were extremely nice people and were extremely considerate to mine and my husband's needs for our pictures. Our pictures turned out to be beautiful. What I liked the most about them was, since I was on INSTAGRAM, and they have an account on instagram, I was able to share ideas for our photos with them to get an idea of what we wanted. The pricing was extremely reasonable and they were flexible with anything we wanted to do. The slideshow/video that they created was perfectly put together. I was recommended by a friend to have them as photographers, and I would surely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary of Steel City Photography were our photographers for our wedding this January, and they were just fantastic. They worked within my budget, were excellent with communication, and made sure they got a good feel for our style and vision. In planning, they asked all the right questions, including details that I would have otherwise overlooked, and made really helpful suggestions based on their experience. They are super friendly and made me feel really comfortable discussing details, and were always happy to answer my (numerous) questions.

On the day of the wedding, Ed and Mary were nothing short of professional. They were practically invisible, doing their work quietly while we got ready and not making a peep. During our traditional Catholic mass, they captured the sacred atmosphere while remaining reverent to the Sacrament, which we really appreciated. After mass, due to some substantial rain, I decided we should move our bridal party photo location indoors, and I was a little bummed not to have outdoor shots. Not only did Ed and Mary go with the flow in this last-minute change of plans, but they suggested such great poses that they made the indoor photo shoot into one of my favorite series of the day. Additionally, Ed came with me and the groom out into the rain (!) and took the most stunning rainy evening photos! They took a stressful situation and turned it into an advantage and into something beautiful.

Throughout the day they captured so many moments that I was surprised to see among the photos because they were THAT unobtrusive and stealthy. :) We are so thrilled with our photos that we can't even pick our favorites! I could not recommend Steel City more! Thank you, Ed and Mary, for our gorgeous and plentiful photos!

Profile Picture User4085810, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary were absolutely amazing!! They completely captured our vision and the pictures came out even better than we could have imagined. We highly recommend them:))

Profile Picture Mary, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary were wonderful! They were very professional and easy to work with during the planning stages and the day of the wedding. They listened to what we wanted and in addition, offered their insight into what they felt would make great pictures. I just can't say enough about them. I would, without reservation, highly recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Gloria, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary were very nice to work with and the pictures turned out great!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary were so accommodating and professional. It was a pleasure to work with them. We had a number of mishaps on our wedding day from other vendors, but they were amazing and the pictures were perfect. They took so many pictures and they even gave us a sweet and thoughtful gift afterward :) We would highly recommend them, and we will be calling then to take family portraits in the future!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed and Mary are wonderful. They are very professional, timely and take amazing photographs. They are also very personable, flexible and knowledgeable. Having 2 photographers ensures that you get all of the important moments! We were absolutely thrilled with the results and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/16/14, 1 Review