Steel Toe Stiletto Reviews

Steel Toe Stiletto 7
  • Whitley

Whitley Vogler · Married on 09/28/2019

Worth every penny

STS really made our wedding- they were PERFECT. Extremely professional, listened and valued our song choices, and were a breeze to work with. Everyone loved them and said it was the best band they had heard! Would book them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Beth

Beth Marshall · Married on 09/14/2019

They were outstanding and highly recommend the band!

STS performed at our daughter's wedding this past Saturday. They were outstanding entertainers and they sounded amazing. Their light show was an extra bonus to add to the awesome entertainment. STS kept our guests dancing and singing all night. We were totally impressed with their professionalism as well as their talent. STS is an incredible, energetic band and we highly recommend them to everybody. Thank you Steel Toe Stiletto for a job above well done!
    The Marshalls

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • W

Wendy Aquillano · Married on 09/07/2019

Your guests will not leave the dance floor!

Their professionalism is off the charts...as well as their talent!!! They were definitely ready to party with us! Every review you read on them is true...THEY ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Andy

Andy Gibson · Married on 08/22/2019

Wonderful!

Steel Toe Stiletto was incredible! We had to move tables so that everyone could fit on the dance floor! Don't regret booking someone else!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Steel Toe Stiletto 12
  • Josh

Josh Borders · Married on 06/29/2019

STS - The Band You Need To Book

I've heard from practically everyone that attended my wedding about how much they loved STS! I've never been to a wedding where people danced all night from beginning to end, no breaks. They were truly everything we wanted in a band and more. So many good songs and memories

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Z

Zach Prager · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

Steel Toe Stiletto was absolutely amazing. Our guests honestly can't stop talking about how incredible they were. They had all of our guests dancing throughout the entire night! I would 100% recommend hiring Steel Toe Stiletto for your wedding - they are worth every penny!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Jamie Skellie · Married on 05/10/2019

THE Highlight of our Reception!

My husband and I first heard Steel Toe Stilletto play at a friend's wedding a few months after we started dating. We were already in that "when you know, you know" phase and talking about marriage. I remember after attending this wedding, my husband (then boyfriend!) told me that no matter what, we were having this band at our wedding.

Two years later, it happened!!! To be honest, I think we were almost as excited to have STS play for us as we were to get married. We sent out STS "hype videos" from their Instagram to guests to show them just what kind of party they were about to experience! ;)

STS went above and beyond in their delivery. My husband and I were so nervous before our entrance and first dance, but when the band started playing our song ("Stay with You" by John Legend) we completely relaxed. I remember the singer's voice gave me goosebumps! I still listen to the video of his singing and hands down prefer it to the original (don't tell John!!).

My guests still rave about how much fun they had at our wedding, and with every raving review they mention STS. We have friends who recently got engaged, and the first thing they did was ask us for contact info for our band!

Thank you, STS, for making our night so incredibly special and fun! We can't wait to see you again in the future!

P.S. Special shoutout to Ali and Lauren for ensuring that the booking process went flawlessly! They were prompt, sweet, and so easy to work with!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Steel Toe Stiletto 13
    Steel Toe Stiletto 14
    Steel Toe Stiletto 15

Dwake · Married on 03/30/2019

HIRE Steel Toe Stiletto’s (add the horns!)

Wow! Wow! Wow! Hiring Steel Toe Stiletto’s (STS) was the best decision we made for our daughter’s wedding. They are talented, amazing, personable, entertaining... I could go on and on.
    Days after, I am still smiling because words seem inadequate to describe what I witnessed and heard from our guests which were all positive. The dance floor was packed with the exception of a few who needed to take a break to catch their breath or get refueled :). My heart is full knowing that everyone enjoyed STS on and off the dance floor.
    I have often heard that the band MAKES for the wedding to be successful and I can honestly say STS achieved this for our daughter’s wedding.
    Thank you STS for being part of an amazing day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Caitlin Udall · Married on 03/09/2019

Look no further for a wedding band!

If you want your wedding guests out on the dance floor, this is the band for you! My husband and I both love live music and knew that we had to have a band at our wedding! We quickly came across Steel Toe Stiletto and could tell they were amazing but we kept looking to see what else was out there. There is honestly no need to look further! We watched so many videos of bands and not one even came close to comparing to Steel Toe Stiletto. We had a lot of questions before booking and they were super helpful and responsive. Our wedding profile made it so easy to work with them leading up to the big day. I would recommend having STS handle your ceremony music as well. The pianist was able to do renditions of some of our favorite songs for processional and recessional. At the reception, our dance floor was packed from the time they went on until the last song. STS is so talented that at some points it felt like we were at a concert. So many of our guests mentioned to us that they were the best wedding band they had ever seen. STS was so fun to work with yet incredibly professional. Even our wedding coordinator who has worked with many bands kept commenting on how great they were leading up the wedding and during set up. Steel Toe Stiletto is worth every penny!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Mary e Kline · Married on 01/26/2019

Steel Toe Stiletto

Everyone at our daughter's wedding had a great time thanks to this band. The dance floor was packed all night which is what we were hoping for.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Polly Lisle · Married on 12/29/2018

Wilson/ Lisle Wedding Dec 29, 2018 Poinsett Club, Greenville, SC

Our daughter was recommended Steel Toe Stiletto by a friend who had heard them here in Greenville, SC. We listened to them on their website and hired them. Wow, were we not disappointed! The band was fantastic and kept the energy up until the very end. Since the wedding, we have been asked at least a dozen times "what was the name of that band"?! Everyone has been so complimentary of their sound and performance. The Wilson family would definitely recommend Steel Toe Stiletto for any party occasion! Word to the wise...hire the horn section as well!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Michaelene Meger · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Band!

Steel Toe Stiletto played at my daughter's wedding at the Country Music Hall of Fame in December 2018. I think all I really need to say is that the dance floor was always packed and as I looked around no one was at their seat at the table! They were phenomenal! Every song was perfect and they know how to play everything. They were energizing and they really knew how to read the crowd. The next day our guests couldn't stop talking about the wedding and Steel Toe Stiletto! The price was very fair, they only took one break and were very easy to deal with. You will be so happy if you hire them!

Sent on 01/05/2019

David Duong · Married on 12/01/2018

Phenomenal Group

Steel Toe Stiletto was amazing!! Their shining talent was self evident the moment they began. And their incredible energy kept the party going for hours. Our guests continued to rave about them long after the wedding weekend. We are so thankful they performed for us. And we would highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Gina P · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Steel Toe Stiletto was absolutely amazing! They played at our wedding in November 2018 and kept our dance floor packed the entire night! Working with the entire STS team was a great experience. From booking with Lauren, to going through our profile, timeline, and lighting with Ali and then the whole band and crew at the wedding, everyone was so professional, friendly, and accommodating. Our guests are still commenting on how great of a band they were. We would recommend STS to anyone!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Abby Batchelor · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Part of the Wedding

Steel Toe Stiletto was the absolute best part of our wedding! They took time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for, and boy did they deliver. The dance floor was packed, and guests chanted "one more song" at the end of the night. Everyone is still raving about them many weeks later!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Max Joseph Vinograd · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding band I have ever heard

We had STS perform at our wedding in Asheville, NC. They were unbelievable. Every single guest was dancing from start to finish. I have never been a part of a wedding with a better atmosphere created by the band. Great music, great voices, and incredible energy. Could not recommend them any more. Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Javier · Married on 09/15/2018

I've been to many other wedding before with bands, and although I might be biased, nothing compared to STL. Many bands out there can cover songs, but often times the covers are cheesy and are nothing like the originals. STL was the exact opposite. The talent that each individual member brings to the band is what makes them so amazing. They played everything we requested and balanced oldies and modern tunes perfectly. I can thank STL enough for making my wedding unforgettable for not only my Bride and I, but all our guests.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2018

This band is amazing! We had them play at our (hurricane) wedding last weekend and all of our guests kept saying to us "I feel like I should be paying for this concert!" It was the perfect addition to our special day. Thank YOU!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Amy · Married on 07/20/2018

awesome band - incredible talent! non-stop energy from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Alex · Married on 06/23/2018

We couldn't have been happier with this band! A REALLY talented group of musicians that took the event up a notch. The dance floor was PACKED from start to finish and multiple people told us it was the best wedding band they'd ever heard. What's more, the band was so accommodating to our musical preferences and incredibly professional! We searched long and hard for the right band and are so glad we found STS!!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 06/23/2018

STS was amazing at our reception! High recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Haley · Married on 06/16/2018

Hands down, the BEST band out there!! Working with their team to plan and coordinate the details is incredibly easy and stress-free. They went above and beyond to ensure that the arrangements for the opening dances were how we envisioned, and they could not have been nicer. The actual reception was a BLAST. The voices and instruments were incredible and they did a great job interacting with the crowd. Our guest keep telling us just how much they loved the band, and we couldn't agree more

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jewel · Married on 06/09/2018

This band was amazing! We knew that the reception music was super important to us, so a band was high priority for us. My family is very musical, one uncle drives tour buses and does sound for music festivals, and we have dozens of guitar players in the family, so we knew we would have some high standards for music among our guests. STS blew us away! Everyone was asking all night where we found this band. They could play everything from oldies and funk to modern rock and pop (they even flawlessly pulled off Whitney and Beyoncé!). They have a ton of varried voices and a killer horn section! We had a packed dance floor all night long. Also, they were super easy to work with, super responsive to email and able to accommodate last minute changes with professionalism. I would recommend this group to anyone who is looking to prioritize music!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Steel Toe Stiletto 16

Bonnie · Married on 06/02/2018

Having grown up a dancer as well as being a part of a family with many guitar players, music is very important to me. My husband and I wanted to prioritize the reception entertainment and knew an amazing live band would really set the tone for a fun and memorable night. And STS exceeded our expectations! STS was one of the first vendors we booked. After researching online and watching their videos, we were blown away by their performances. Communicating and planning was super simple right from the start. Ali and Lauren are professional, accommodating, and responsive. They allowed us to really personalize our playlist, which we loved. The band has a large range of repertoire, playing everything from oldies & beach music to pop hits to rock classics and everything in between. Every performer is so kind and incredibly talented. They made sure to interact with the crowd of guests and kept the dance floor filled the entire night. Every guest I have talked to since the wedding has mentioned how wonderful STS is (many of them saying they are the best wedding band they have ever heard!) and how unforgettable they made our wedding reception. Thanks a million, Steel Toe Stiletto! Y’all are phenomenal!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Kirby

Kirby · Married on 05/05/2018

This band is seriously unbelievable! I had seen Steel Toe Stiletto perform at 2 other friends weddings and I just knew I had to have them for my wedding once I got engaged! The whole night was one to remember but this band made the night even more memorable and special! They were the most energetic and lively band that kept every one dancing and singing at the top of their lungs ALL night! The reception was in a bigger setting with multiple different rooms but the band did an incredible job of drawing everyone into the main ballroom. At the end of the night after the last song was played, everyone chanted "One more song!" because they were just that good! Honestly, no one wanted the night to end!! HIGHLY recommend Steel Toe Stiletto, they are AMAZING and worth every penny!

Sent on 05/29/2018