Steel Toe Stiletto Reviews

1 User photo

Steel Toe Stiletto 1

Polly Lisle · Married on 12/29/2018

Wilson/ Lisle Wedding Dec 29, 2018 Poinsett Club, Greenville, SC

Our daughter was recommended Steel Toe Stiletto by a friend who had heard them here in Greenville, SC. We listened to them on their website and hired them. Wow, were we not disappointed! The band was fantastic and kept the energy up until the very end. Since the wedding, we have been asked at least a dozen times "what was the name of that band"?! Everyone has been so complimentary of their sound and performance. The Wilson family would definitely recommend Steel Toe Stiletto for any party occasion! Word to the wise...hire the horn section as well!

Michaelene Meger · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Band!

Steel Toe Stiletto played at my daughter's wedding at the Country Music Hall of Fame in December 2018. I think all I really need to say is that the dance floor was always packed and as I looked around no one was at their seat at the table! They were phenomenal! Every song was perfect and they know how to play everything. They were energizing and they really knew how to read the crowd. The next day our guests couldn't stop talking about the wedding and Steel Toe Stiletto! The price was very fair, they only took one break and were very easy to deal with. You will be so happy if you hire them!

David Duong · Married on 12/01/2018

Phenomenal Group

Steel Toe Stiletto was amazing!! Their shining talent was self evident the moment they began. And their incredible energy kept the party going for hours. Our guests continued to rave about them long after the wedding weekend. We are so thankful they performed for us. And we would highly recommend them to everyone.

Gina P · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Steel Toe Stiletto was absolutely amazing! They played at our wedding in November 2018 and kept our dance floor packed the entire night! Working with the entire STS team was a great experience. From booking with Lauren, to going through our profile, timeline, and lighting with Ali and then the whole band and crew at the wedding, everyone was so professional, friendly, and accommodating. Our guests are still commenting on how great of a band they were. We would recommend STS to anyone!

Abby Batchelor · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Part of the Wedding

Steel Toe Stiletto was the absolute best part of our wedding! They took time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for, and boy did they deliver. The dance floor was packed, and guests chanted "one more song" at the end of the night. Everyone is still raving about them many weeks later!

Max Joseph Vinograd · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding band I have ever heard

We had STS perform at our wedding in Asheville, NC. They were unbelievable. Every single guest was dancing from start to finish. I have never been a part of a wedding with a better atmosphere created by the band. Great music, great voices, and incredible energy. Could not recommend them any more. Worth every penny and more!

Javier · Married on 09/15/2018

I've been to many other wedding before with bands, and although I might be biased, nothing compared to STL. Many bands out there can cover songs, but often times the covers are cheesy and are nothing like the originals. STL was the exact opposite. The talent that each individual member brings to the band is what makes them so amazing. They played everything we requested and balanced oldies and modern tunes perfectly. I can thank STL enough for making my wedding unforgettable for not only my Bride and I, but all our guests.

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2018

This band is amazing! We had them play at our (hurricane) wedding last weekend and all of our guests kept saying to us "I feel like I should be paying for this concert!" It was the perfect addition to our special day. Thank YOU!

Amy · Married on 07/20/2018

awesome band - incredible talent! non-stop energy from beginning to end!

Alex · Married on 06/23/2018

We couldn't have been happier with this band! A REALLY talented group of musicians that took the event up a notch. The dance floor was PACKED from start to finish and multiple people told us it was the best wedding band they'd ever heard. What's more, the band was so accommodating to our musical preferences and incredibly professional! We searched long and hard for the right band and are so glad we found STS!!

• Ashton

Ashton · Married on 06/23/2018

STS was amazing at our reception! High recommend!

Haley · Married on 06/16/2018

Hands down, the BEST band out there!! Working with their team to plan and coordinate the details is incredibly easy and stress-free. They went above and beyond to ensure that the arrangements for the opening dances were how we envisioned, and they could not have been nicer. The actual reception was a BLAST. The voices and instruments were incredible and they did a great job interacting with the crowd. Our guest keep telling us just how much they loved the band, and we couldn't agree more

Jewel · Married on 06/09/2018

This band was amazing! We knew that the reception music was super important to us, so a band was high priority for us. My family is very musical, one uncle drives tour buses and does sound for music festivals, and we have dozens of guitar players in the family, so we knew we would have some high standards for music among our guests. STS blew us away! Everyone was asking all night where we found this band. They could play everything from oldies and funk to modern rock and pop (they even flawlessly pulled off Whitney and Beyoncé!). They have a ton of varried voices and a killer horn section! We had a packed dance floor all night long. Also, they were super easy to work with, super responsive to email and able to accommodate last minute changes with professionalism. I would recommend this group to anyone who is looking to prioritize music!

Steel Toe Stiletto 2

Bonnie · Married on 06/02/2018

Having grown up a dancer as well as being a part of a family with many guitar players, music is very important to me. My husband and I wanted to prioritize the reception entertainment and knew an amazing live band would really set the tone for a fun and memorable night. And STS exceeded our expectations! STS was one of the first vendors we booked. After researching online and watching their videos, we were blown away by their performances. Communicating and planning was super simple right from the start. Ali and Lauren are professional, accommodating, and responsive. They allowed us to really personalize our playlist, which we loved. The band has a large range of repertoire, playing everything from oldies & beach music to pop hits to rock classics and everything in between. Every performer is so kind and incredibly talented. They made sure to interact with the crowd of guests and kept the dance floor filled the entire night. Every guest I have talked to since the wedding has mentioned how wonderful STS is (many of them saying they are the best wedding band they have ever heard!) and how unforgettable they made our wedding reception. Thanks a million, Steel Toe Stiletto! Y’all are phenomenal!

Kirby · Married on 05/05/2018

This band is seriously unbelievable! I had seen Steel Toe Stiletto perform at 2 other friends weddings and I just knew I had to have them for my wedding once I got engaged! The whole night was one to remember but this band made the night even more memorable and special! They were the most energetic and lively band that kept every one dancing and singing at the top of their lungs ALL night! The reception was in a bigger setting with multiple different rooms but the band did an incredible job of drawing everyone into the main ballroom. At the end of the night after the last song was played, everyone chanted "One more song!" because they were just that good! Honestly, no one wanted the night to end!! HIGHLY recommend Steel Toe Stiletto, they are AMAZING and worth every penny!

M · Married on 04/21/2018

STS performed at our wedding in Charleston this past weekend. They were nothing short of INCREDIBLE!! Our guests were convinced they were a famous rock band, and told us over and over again that this was the best band they had ever seen - and they really were! Not only did they play every song we had requested, but they hit it out of the park. We wish we were able to thank you in person, but thank you guys for making our night so memorable!!

abby · Married on 04/20/2018

The most amazing wedding band EVER. They had all our guests dancing the whole time and even people out on the dance floor that NEVER dance. They were so easy to work with too. Guests are still talking about how awesome they were! Highly recommend them!

Joanna · Married on 02/17/2018

WOW!! STS knocked it out of the park this weekend at our daughter's wedding! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!! They were so fun, easy to work with and handled all of our requests seamlessly! Would use them again in a heartbeat!!

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/16/2017

This band is amazing!! Everyone loved them. I'm still getting compliments on how great our band was. You don't get to pick every song they play, but they know exactly what to play to get the party going. They did a wonderful job on learning our first dance. Ali, the event coordinator was so great to work with and she answered all of my questions quickly. I can not say enough great things about this band. You should book them! =)

David · Married on 12/16/2017

We recently had Steel Toe Stiletto perform at our wedding at the Four Seasons in Atlanta, GA, and we could not have been happier to have them as our band. They also had a four-piece jazz quartet that performed during cocktail hour that kicked off the evening. Very easy to work with leading up to the big day. They learned our first dance song and others and performed them flawlessly. We informed them of our music preferences and left most of the set-list up to them and it was perfect! The dance floor was packed all night (even before it was "officially" open). We had so many compliments on the band, from guests, other vendors, and the venue staff. One of the venue managers said they were the best band he had seen in his 12 years there. My wife and I would highly recommend them!

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I want to get married again just to have these guys play at the reception! They had great energy, accommodating, and made the event that much more special for us. Worth every penny!

Caroline · Married on 10/20/2017

If you are looking around for a wedding/event band, do yourself a favor--stop looking & book Steel Toe Stiletto. I agonized over finding the right wedding band because I wanted to be on the dance floor all night long. I found STS through social media & booked them with raving recommendations from other brides. My wedding night was actually the first time I ever heard them play live and THEY KILLED IT! Not only did they learn two songs especially for our first dances (including one only from a YouTube video I sent) but they kept the dance floor full the entire night. Their playlist perfectly appealed to multiple generations. Beyond their insane talent--every member of the band was incredibly warm. They even let my dad close out the night on the tambourines with them! STS was seriously everything I dreamed of and more--do not wait, BOOK THEM!

Annabel · Married on 10/07/2017

STS is on fire! My husband and I knew we wanted an extraordinary band, and STS is definitely extraordinary. A good band is definitely $$, but completely worth it. They made our wedding a fun dance party. They played the songs we requested and picked the perfect playlist. If you want a band that will keep your wedding rocking all night, definitely go with STS!

Stacia · Married on 09/30/2017

STS was absolutely amazing at our wedding this past weekend!!! Their vocals really can't be topped! They sang our first dance songs exactly like I imagined and they weren't easy songs! I had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding band they had ever seen!! I would recommend them to anyone. They made our special day that much more incredible and it would not have been the same without them!!! Thank you STS!!!