44 Reviews for Steel Toe Stiletto

Sound/PA System (10)
Lighting (8)
Cocktail Hour (4)
42 Steel Toe Stiletto Reviews

Hands down, the BEST band out there!! Working with their team to plan and coordinate the details is incredibly easy and stress-free. They went above and beyond to ensure that the arrangements for the opening dances were how we envisioned, and they could not have been nicer. The actual reception was a BLAST. The voices and instruments were incredible and they did a great job interacting with the crowd. Our guest keep telling us just how much they loved the band, and we couldn't agree more

Profile Picture Haley, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This band was amazing! We knew that the reception music was super important to us, so a band was high priority for us. My family is very musical, one uncle drives tour buses and does sound for music festivals, and we have dozens of guitar players in the family, so we knew we would have some high standards for music among our guests. STS blew us away! Everyone was asking all night where we found this band. They could play everything from oldies and funk to modern rock and pop (they even flawlessly pulled off Whitney and Beyoncé!). They have a ton of varried voices and a killer horn section! We had a packed dance floor all night long. Also, they were super easy to work with, super responsive to email and able to accommodate last minute changes with professionalism. I would recommend this group to anyone who is looking to prioritize music!

Profile Picture Jewel, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Having grown up a dancer as well as being a part of a family with many guitar players, music is very important to me. My husband and I wanted to prioritize the reception entertainment and knew an amazing live band would really set the tone for a fun and memorable night. And STS exceeded our expectations! STS was one of the first vendors we booked. After researching online and watching their videos, we were blown away by their performances. Communicating and planning was super simple right from the start. Ali and Lauren are professional, accommodating, and responsive. They allowed us to really personalize our playlist, which we loved. The band has a large range of repertoire, playing everything from oldies & beach music to pop hits to rock classics and everything in between. Every performer is so kind and incredibly talented. They made sure to interact with the crowd of guests and kept the dance floor filled the entire night. Every guest I have talked to since the wedding has mentioned how wonderful STS is (many of them saying they are the best wedding band they have ever heard!) and how unforgettable they made our wedding reception. Thanks a million, Steel Toe Stiletto! Y’all are phenomenal!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is seriously unbelievable! I had seen Steel Toe Stiletto perform at 2 other friends weddings and I just knew I had to have them for my wedding once I got engaged! The whole night was one to remember but this band made the night even more memorable and special! They were the most energetic and lively band that kept every one dancing and singing at the top of their lungs ALL night! The reception was in a bigger setting with multiple different rooms but the band did an incredible job of drawing everyone into the main ballroom. At the end of the night after the last song was played, everyone chanted "One more song!" because they were just that good! Honestly, no one wanted the night to end!! HIGHLY recommend Steel Toe Stiletto, they are AMAZING and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kirby, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

STS performed at our wedding in Charleston this past weekend. They were nothing short of INCREDIBLE!! Our guests were convinced they were a famous rock band, and told us over and over again that this was the best band they had ever seen - and they really were! Not only did they play every song we had requested, but they hit it out of the park. We wish we were able to thank you in person, but thank you guys for making our night so memorable!!

Profile Picture M, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The most amazing wedding band EVER. They had all our guests dancing the whole time and even people out on the dance floor that NEVER dance. They were so easy to work with too. Guests are still talking about how awesome they were! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture abby, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW!! STS knocked it out of the park this weekend at our daughter's wedding! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!! They were so fun, easy to work with and handled all of our requests seamlessly! Would use them again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is amazing!! Everyone loved them. I'm still getting compliments on how great our band was. You don't get to pick every song they play, but they know exactly what to play to get the party going. They did a wonderful job on learning our first dance. Ali, the event coordinator was so great to work with and she answered all of my questions quickly. I can not say enough great things about this band. You should book them! =)

Profile Picture Olivia, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We recently had Steel Toe Stiletto perform at our wedding at the Four Seasons in Atlanta, GA, and we could not have been happier to have them as our band. They also had a four-piece jazz quartet that performed during cocktail hour that kicked off the evening. Very easy to work with leading up to the big day. They learned our first dance song and others and performed them flawlessly. We informed them of our music preferences and left most of the set-list up to them and it was perfect! The dance floor was packed all night (even before it was "officially" open). We had so many compliments on the band, from guests, other vendors, and the venue staff. One of the venue managers said they were the best band he had seen in his 12 years there. My wife and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture David, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I want to get married again just to have these guys play at the reception! They had great energy, accommodating, and made the event that much more special for us. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If you are looking around for a wedding/event band, do yourself a favor--stop looking & book Steel Toe Stiletto. I agonized over finding the right wedding band because I wanted to be on the dance floor all night long. I found STS through social media & booked them with raving recommendations from other brides. My wedding night was actually the first time I ever heard them play live and THEY KILLED IT! Not only did they learn two songs especially for our first dances (including one only from a YouTube video I sent) but they kept the dance floor full the entire night. Their playlist perfectly appealed to multiple generations. Beyond their insane talent--every member of the band was incredibly warm. They even let my dad close out the night on the tambourines with them! STS was seriously everything I dreamed of and more--do not wait, BOOK THEM!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

STS is on fire! My husband and I knew we wanted an extraordinary band, and STS is definitely extraordinary. A good band is definitely $$, but completely worth it. They made our wedding a fun dance party. They played the songs we requested and picked the perfect playlist. If you want a band that will keep your wedding rocking all night, definitely go with STS!

Profile Picture Annabel, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

STS was absolutely amazing at our wedding this past weekend!!! Their vocals really can't be topped! They sang our first dance songs exactly like I imagined and they weren't easy songs! I had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding band they had ever seen!! I would recommend them to anyone. They made our special day that much more incredible and it would not have been the same without them!!! Thank you STS!!!

Profile Picture Stacia, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Steel Toe Stiletto honestly MADE our wedding reception! So many of our guests commented on how fun the reception was and followed up with "That band!!!" Working with STS was wonderful-- from booking, to choosing (and even customizing) our first dance songs, to the reception performance. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to making our special day so fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

Steel Toe Stiletto MADE our wedding night! They are 100% worth the investment. They performed our first dance, the father/daughter dance and MOG/Groom dance and killed every single one of them! Aside from that I didn't give them much direction as far as what songs to play, but I knew I didn't have to. The variety was on point (I mean...Spice Girls?? What?!?! LOVED it!) , the talent was unbelievable, and we had so much fun as did all of our guests! Still have Kokomo stuck in my head : ) Y'all have been all the rage! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Fantastic wedding musicians! We hired Steel Toe Stiletto for both our ceremony music (electric piano and violin) and our reception/dancing music. Austin and Ali were easy to work with, very professional, and offered lots of opportunities for input on types of music we wanted our guests to enjoy. The ceremony was gorgeous, and the simplicity of the music complimented the beauty of the location and the love expressed between bride and groom. Then, on to the fabulous reception, where Steel Toe Stiletto rocked the night, drawing everyone to the dance floor for hours. So many of our guests showered praise on this awesome band. What fun it was to 'Party with STS!' Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If I had one thing to say it would be BOOK THIS BAND! We had such a fabulous experience with STS for our fall Asheville wedding. I knew from watching the videos on their website that they would be great, but they were even better than that in person. I come from a big family that loves music and dancing, so choosing an amazing band is a key part of a wedding reception. We had so much fun dancing to the amazing music from STS that I could not even be pulled off the dance floor to cut my own wedding pie. I have several skilled musicians in my family and at different points throughout the night each of them asked me where the band was from and how we found them. It’s six weeks after our wedding now and everyone is still talking about the band – now that’s the sign of some great musicians!!
I also really appreciate all of the communication with Austin before our wedding day! I can be quite particular when it comes to music, so it was helpful to be able to fill out a song request form and check in about specific things. Austin was always willing to jump on the phone and chat about logistics, brainstorm music selections, or troubleshoot concerns. I really appreciate having that individualized time since the music was such an important part of the day to me.
These band members are great vocalists and musicians but also fabulous people. It was so nice to work with them in the months leading up to our wedding. Our reception ran flawlessly, and STS played a large role in that. Thank you so much for the MOST FUN night!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We can't say enough great things about Steel Toe Stiletto! Our guests are still commenting on how wonderful they were and asking if we can do it again next year with them! We are so happy to have had them on our day and hope to see them again soon! They had everyone on the dance floor and no one wanted the party with STS to end!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Okay, so I'm the FOB, and we hired STS for our daughters wedding reception at The Huguenot Loft in Greenville, SC. We did a fair amount of research before deciding to go with STS including going to see them in person at another event. I seriously thought the dance floor in this old mill venue might cave in! These guys absolutely rocked the house - they have an incredible ability to engage the crowd with dance music from beach to rock and roll, through Bruno Mars! My daughter selected the music, and the band was flawless in their execution. Hire the horn section!!! RoseAngela is fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

STS was by far the our favorite vendor we chose for our wedding! They were so accommodating, professional, and their performance was amazing. We received so many compliments on the band we chose for our wedding. They kept the party going all night. They even did the MCing for the bridal party entrances and speeches. The best word to describe STS was FUN!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/10/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

Best wedding reception band ever! Don't even hesitate to hire this band if you want a great sound, with great musicians! They had everyone up dancing and wanting more at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

These guys absolutely killed it!!! They played our first dance song so well that for the first few seconds we thought it was an MP3, but no- they are just insanely talented musicians.
Not only were the First Dances perfect, but STS perfectly ran through a playlist that began as cheerful dancing that got everyone in the party mood, then as the night went on they turned it up and got DOWN! I think that almost every single guest we had there said it was the best wedding band they had ever seen- at the end of the night our crowd was yelling "ONE MORE SONG" and if our venue hadn't kicked us out of the space, I have no doubt that everyone would have kept dancing til the sun came up.
Do yourself a favor and book this band, my wife and I joke (sort of) that we are going to try and crash weddings/events in the area that they are playing just so we can party with them again.

Profile Picture Charles, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I was the wedding coordinator for a reception at Revel in Greenville, SC. Steel Toe Stiletto was every wedding coordinators dream for a band. They were on time, they understood the logistics of the venue, they were professional and friendly, they understood and respected my role, they understood how to end the evening on time AND they got the crowd dancing and having a great time. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Steel Toe Staletto made our daughters wedding ceremony perfect and the reception a blast !!!
Several members of the band played for the ceremony and the music was beautiful and romantic. Our guest couldn't stop talking about it .
We had the full band for the reception and they were amazing!!! The music for the first dance and the father daughter dance was so incredible that we wish we had a recording of it .
Not only do they sound great but they look great too. Everyone in black suits looking very cool and chic .
The dance floor was packed all night and we hated for it to end !!! I can't tell you how many times I was asked that evening " where did you find this band?" People were blown away.
Steel Toe Stilleto was the best decisions we made in all of our wedding planning. They were professional and so pleasant to plan and talk with.
I strongly recommend Steel Toe Staletto for any event you are having . You will not be disappointed !!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews