Steel Drum Weddings feat. Minsky Delmonte Reviews

70 | Belmont, NC

70 Reviews for Steel Drum Weddings feat. Minsky Delmonte

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Minsky was phenomenal from start to finish! He is the nicest guy! I had a blast planning my ceremony music with him. He is so easy to talk to, no pressure and super enthusiastic. We kept the steel drums a surprise and all the guests LOVED him! He was wonderful. His music is so beautiful and fun. I highly, highly recommend him!

Paula · Married on 08/12/2018

I cannot say enough how Wonder Minsky was! He was an absolute pleasure to deal with! The price for ceremony music/cocktail hour gave me pause, but I will tell you it was worth every penny! He traveled a good distance and sounded amazing. I can’t imagine my daughters wedding on the beach WITHOUT that beautiful sound! In two words.....HIRE HIM!

Akeeba · Married on 09/30/2017

Minsky was amazing . He also have a very sweet personality.

Akiba · Married on 09/30/2017

Minsky was amazing. He was very professional and full of smiles

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2017

We had Minsky come play for a Luau for our residents at our Assisted Living. He was GREAT!! My residents absolutely loved him! He came with such energy and a positive attitude! Our residents talked non-stop about this event for several days. We are thankful that he was available to make our event memorable.

Kat · Married on 07/13/2017

Minsky was great, and added exactly the right tropical touch to our pool party that we were looking for.

Karen · Married on 07/11/2017

From our first correspondence I knew that Minsky would not disappoint. He cared so much about the atmosphere that we wanted to create. The steel drums were perfect for our beach wedding and on the deck cocktail hour. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed what Minsky added to our day. Minsky created a memory that all of us will never forget. Minsky exceeded our expectations of fun and entertainment.

Alison · Married on 07/09/2017

So great!! Minsky made our beach ceremony and reception music just as we had envisioned! The steel drums sounded amazing! Minsky made all the preparations stressfree and he is very professional and personable. We would highly recommend his services!

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2017

Minsky added such a fun vibe to our beach wedding! Professional and great to work with. We would recommend him to everyone.

Jeff · Married on 05/22/2017

Book him early so you won't be left out!

Trish · Married on 05/12/2017

We found Minsky to be very, very professional. He was easy to work with, and his music is fabulous. The music added so much to the ambiance to our wedding dinner. When we planned the wedding, we had hoped to hold the wedding dinner outside, and thought that steel drums music would give a sort of 'Caribbean' flavor. The weather did not cooperate, and we had to move the dinner inside. I was worried that the music would be too loud or overpowering in a relatively small space, but Minsky was totally flexible, and the music was terrific -- and definitely not too loud. Minsky was very, very personable, and fun to work with. He knew just how to make it all work, seamlessly, which took more stress off of us! I would definitely recommend Minsky -- he makes the event very special!!!

Jeffry · Married on 05/06/2017

Fantastic! We would highly recommend!!!

Ron · Married on 04/22/2017

Minsky was a delight to work with. He was enthusiastic, extremely professional, and just a wonderful addition to our event. He even let some of the kids play with the drum. The entire event, everybody kept commenting how happy and energetic he was. I would 100% recommend Minsky to anybody, and I would even consider doing another event just so he can attend and play for us again!

Dani · Married on 04/02/2017

We absolutely loved having Minsky play at our wedding!! We had him provide the music for our ceremony on the beach as well as our cocktail hour in the reception hall at Jennette's Pier. A number of our guests mentioned how unique they thought it was and how much they enjoyed the music!

Minsky himself was great to work with. Highly responsive and extremely flexible. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor.

We highly recommend Minsky and his beautiful steel drum - it was the perfect complement to our beach wedding and really helped set the tone for a relaxing and fun reception!

Mary · Married on 10/15/2016

Minsky is delightful! We are so glad we chose him for our beach wedding. He is professional, talented, and truly one of the nicest people I have ever met. He added the perfect touch to our ceremony. I highly recommend Minsky Delmonte!! You will love him!

Liz · Married on 09/12/2016

Great music! We used Minsky for our beach wedding, and for our cocktail hour, our guests loved him!!!!!! 5 stars all the way around.

Allen · Married on 09/04/2016

Minsky enjoys making people happy and is an incredible addition to your wedding or other special event. He was a welcome addition to ours and drew many compliments from family and friends. He was easy to work with, reasonably priced, thoughtful and lots of fun! Thank you Minsky!

khadija · Married on 08/06/2016

By the end of the night Minksy felt like family!

Megan · Married on 07/04/2016

Minsky was great! He was fast to respond, very friendly, and very flexible. I would definitely recommend him!

Abigail · Married on 06/05/2016

Minsky is so incredibly easy to work with, and always brings a good time with him. He performed for both our welcome reception and cocktail hour, and it was such a joy! All guests enjoyed him as well.

Rikki · Married on 06/03/2016

Minsky was super friendly, great at communicating, and AMAZING at his job. Everyone loved him and it was a very unique touch to our wedding day. He and the photographer were my absolute favorite. My husband and I feel so honored he was a part of our day. We will always remember him. Thanks so much, Minsky.

Caitlin · Married on 05/14/2016

Minsky was very easy to work with especially over emails! We loved that he sent us a video initially introducing himself! Nice added touch! Our guests loved him! I can't wait to see our wedding video! He also was happy to snap a picture with us after the ceremony! Yay! Would definitely recommend him for your wedding or function!

Debra · Married on 05/07/2016

After hearing Minsky play once, my daughter was sold and knew that she wanted him to play at her wedding. He played as the guests arrived as well as during the cocktail hour and everyone loved him. His music created an island vibe and his smile and personality were just an added bonus. Not only was his music amazing but he was a pleasure to deal with from the start. I highly recommend him if you are looking to add some flair, class, style and fun to your event. You will not be disappointed. All of the guests raved about what a nice touch he added and we could not be happier that we found this wonderfully talented and super nice guy who helped make our daughter's wedding day perfect!!

kim · Married on 04/23/2016

Everyone commented on the ambience of the evening. The music was a big hit! Thanks for everything.

Jen · Married on 04/23/2016

Book Minsky now! He is an amazing entertainer and my guests loved him!!! Several guests told us that we had the best wedding they had EVER been to and I owe that to our amazing vendors, especially Minsky, Minskey performed during our cocktail hour and was a huge hit! He was the first vendor I booked after I got engaged... Even before the venue, catering and cake :)