Status Productions Reviews

Status Productions 5
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing DJ!

Jon was amazing to work with! From our first appointment to the end of our wedding night, he went above and beyond. He answered every crazy question and request I had right away. He kept the dance floor filled the entire night. My guests still rave about my DJ! He does it all... We had dance on clouds, indoor sparklers, TVs with custom slide shows, up lighting, custom monogram, custom photo strips, album of all of the photo booth pictures... everything was perfect!!! He also worked very well with my venue and day of coordinator, handling all of the details of the day... leaving us with no stress! Highly recommend Status Productions!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Status Productions 10
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 07/10/2018

awesome dj

Awesome DJ with a great team. Super professional and extremely accommodating.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Alison · Married on 10/14/2017

Jon was an excellent Dj who got everyone up dancing with his wonderful music selection !! The photo booth was also a huge success! Everyone had a great time singing and dancing

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 09/30/2016

Jon and his entire team provided us with exceptional service! From ceremony music to dancing on clouds for our first dance to dancing all night long, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our guests loved the photo booth and the pictures on the tv screens. Status Productions created a unique and memorable evening for us and our guests. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • Daria

Daria · Married on 05/21/2016

These guys are the best! They gave us the full run down of options, gave us great advice, and I am so glad i listened to them! We went over song lists, announcements, etc., and they did not disappoint! Our friends keep saying it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding, and I know that has a lot to do with the fantastic job Status Prod. did!

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • User6205880 · 2+ years ago

I found out about Status Productions through my company holiday party last year. I had so much fun that I decided to look into them for my wedding. Best decision ever. I met with Jon and we immediately clicked! Discussing everything went so smoothly. On the day of he was there early to make sure everything went smoothly and he checked on us throughout the night to make sure we were okay and having a good time. My guests loved them and we were dancing the ENTIRE time. We got so many compliments about them. Also the photobooth was a big hit. Definitely recommmed Status Productions for all events!

Sent on 01/14/2016

BROOKE · Married on 10/24/2015

CLASS ACT. By far the best part of our wedding, We received more compliments from our guests about Jon than any other aspect of our wedding. He really knows how to have fun and keep the crowd on the dance floor. Besides being awesome at the wedding, he also put together my wedding invitations for me. They came out BEAUTIFUL, exactly what I had imagined, Jon is a great guy and truly loves what he does. I would recommend him a thousand times over. Hope to be able to use him again.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Bottom line - Jon is AMAZING!!!!! almost everyone that came to my wedding complimented on Jon and his crew from the Music to the lighting and photobooth everything was perfect. I highly recommend status productions for any party,wedding or event you choose. Also, I got my Invitations through them and prices were reasonable and invitations were beautiful and came fast! Jon is such a great guy willing to help you with anything you need and always on top of things! So happy I went with him!

Sent on 11/02/2015

trina · Married on 09/06/2015

Jon is amazing!!!!! He created such a fun and awesome atmosphere at our reception-- guests are still talking about our DJ!! He met with us a few times before our big day-- (was always responsive to phone call and email, very professional, excellent service!!) with a goal of getting to know us to give us the best possible experience. We gave him liberties to play whatever he felt was best for our crowd (no playlists) and he did not disappoint! Guests were dancing all night! Could not be happier!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/04/2015

If you want a DJ who can do it all and impress you, book him now! I am an avid music buff and I am very particular about my music and how it should be presented and he impressed me the entire night with the music, the flow, the presentation, as well as dancing on the clouds! It was so amazing and the entire time he was the best person to work with and become a friend to. He would continually work with us and had very reasonable prices. After researching invitations and how high prices were online, we were so happy to find that Jon had a very reasonable rate and really impressive invitation to use. He really cares about his clients and is very compassionate with what he does. He was on time professional and it was just so amazing. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ/entertainer, he really brought out the night!!!! Thank you Jon and your team! You truly are the best and deserve more than five stars if you ask me!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jon was an awesome DJ and became a great friend who was there for us to help us go through the wedding planning. He made himself available to us and was really great to work with. Of course, what really matters is how the wedding day went! And it was an amazing time. Jon had everyone dancing and having an awesome time the whole night. He was funny, entertaining, genuine, and a gentleman. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Absolutely amazing experience. Very professional. Phenomenal communication and performance.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/04/2015

Jon did such an wonderful job on our wedding day! He listened to exactly what kind of music we wanted to hear and played songs that had the dance floor packed the entire night. Jon is very friendly and offers suggestions that truly make your day everything and more. All of our guests commented on how great the music was and they couldn't remember the last wedding they went to and had so much fun. Status Productions is amazing! We highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/17/2015

The crew at Status Productions is great. We had our meeting with the owner, Jon, who is really very cool and a lot of fun. I booked with them through our photographer/videographer Brian Delia Photography without ever meeting anyone from Status. Finally about a month before the wedding I was getting a little nervous that I had never even met our DJ, but as soon as we did, I had no worries WHAT SO EVER. Tim was our Emcee and Giovanna our DJ and the party rocked ALL NIGHT LONG. They were extremely accommodating with my requests and do no plays and they really knew how to keep the flow of the party going from the time people walked into the reception until they last note of AC/DC "You Shook Me All Nigh Long" ended (our last song, played encore style). I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for DJ/Emcee services and I would absolutely use them again in the future. Totally professional, affordable and a lot of fun.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Darlene · Married on 01/03/2015

Amazing officiant. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Julianne · Married on 11/08/2014

My husband and I were at a wedding that Jon and Status Productions DJ & MC-ed and decided to contact them when looking for vendors. Jon is very personable and worked with our budget to help us pick out the best package. We got many compliments about the music at our wedding and people commented that it was the first wedding they'd be to in a while that the music was actually really good! The dance floor was packed all night and Jon would periodically check in with us which was really nice! He even surprised us with confetti at the end of the night - and we got a great picture out of it!!
    We are very satisfied and definitely recommend Jon and Status Productions!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Megan · Married on 11/07/2014

Jon was fantastic at our wedding! He kept the party going all night! He felt the vibe of our guests and played songs every one knew and loved. Everyone was up dancing all night! I was unhappy with the uplighting when I first walked in, but as soon as I told Jon I didn't like it he went through every color with me until I found one I liked. He was truly amazing! The photobooth was also a huge success! Everyone loved it! The book of pictures we received at the end of the night was so nice. It is so fun to look through it and see all the funny pictures our guests took and remember what a great night it was. It would not have been the same without Jon and I am extremely happy with his service!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Linda · Married on 10/12/2014

Jon with Status Productions made our big day better than we could ever imagine. His ability to keep our guests happy and entertained was fantastic. He was a dream to work with. If you are looking to have people rave about your entertainment, then I'd suggest Status Productions any day!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2014

I can’t say enough about Jon Servidio and Status Productions. I’ve known Jon since high school. He was the DJ for my sweet 16. He volunteers 100% of his time for every fundraiser I have organized for charity. There was no one else that I would ever consider for my wedding or for any other event in the future. For my wedding, he provided the invitations, photo montage, monogram, music, and open photobooth with a back drop (I’m in a wheelchair so he provided the backless booth). Everything was perfect. My guests said that my invitations were the nicest ones that they have ever seen; they were unique but still classy. Jon was the utmost professional and didn’t let me forget any detail in the craziness leading up to the wedding. As I told him the prince/princess/Disney theme of the wedding, he even designed a special monogram with tinkerbell! Jon kept the party going all night. No one wanted to leave the dance floor. He brought a candid photographer with him and had pictures of how much fun we were all having streaming on the screens throughout the reception. When people weren’t dancing, they were in the photobooth having an amazing time. I’ll never forget how he ended the night—with some of our favorite 90s music. No one wanted to leave! Even though the night ended too fast, the memories (made possible by Jon) will last forever. People are still raving about how much they enjoyed themselves and how the music was perfect. To me, there is no other DJ and I recommend him to everyone. Thank you, Jon, for an unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Chris · Married on 10/05/2014

Jon and Status Productions did an outstanding job DJing our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with. He was very patient and helpful as we worked out all the final song choices for our little moments, plus he was able to accommodate all of our specific request in regards to editing songs. The dance on a cloud looked great as well. His crew also did a great job in song selection appropriate for our crowd which is probably the most important aspect of selecting a DJ. A handful of our guest complimented on how good the DJ was. We could not be happier we choose this company for our wedding. Thanks Jon!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

Jon is a good guy! My husband & I had a long list of sound cues and song lists for him (he played both our Ceremony & Reception), complete with time-cuts, edits, karaoke tracks-- hyper theatrical stuff!-- and he kept up with us. We met multiple times with him to plot out the "run" of the Reception and he is very accommodating! He gets involved in the wedding day itself and interacts well with the crowd instead of just being a passive host. We've seen so many DJs in the past few years just either get up there and act obnoxiously, blatantly ignore the couple's requests, or not seem to have any fun at all. That is NOT DJ Jon Servidio! He takes pride in his work. And, upon meeting with him at his Belleville office, he never put us "on the clock" or rushed us during wedding music planning. The company's Photo Booth was one of the best we had seen. So many compliments on that! And they even printed multiple copies of certain photo strips for us upon request, in-the-moment. We had an afternoon wedding, but chose to uplight the venue, anyway. Do it!! We picked green uplighting features and a gorgeous dance-floor-spotlight with our names and wedding favor logo on it.....SO impressive to the guests' eyes. All these amenities added a lovely ambiance to the already delightful Ball Room. Thank you, Jon.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Diana · Married on 09/20/2014

Without Status Productions, we wouldn't have had the best wedding ever. Jon, was amazing to work with and very easy going. He listened to what songs we wanted and when we weren't sure he suggested a few. The music he played was exactly what we asked for and he kept the party going all night. Music is what absolutely makes or breaks a party, and he and his crew did an amazing job. He also provided us with flat screens, showed a slideshow of our pictures through the years, which was awesome since my husband and I have known each other since we were in 7th grade, and also provided us with a photo booth, which everyone loved! I would highly recommend Status Productions, they were GREAT!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Had a blast they no how to get everyone in good spirits and hav a great time fill of
    Energy appearance is very clean and everyone had a blast definitely recommend

Sent on 10/11/2014

Nic · Married on 09/12/2014

Had to review these guys after watching how they really put together an amazing day for my sister's wedding. First of all they played multiple roles in all the events of the day. They had generators (super quiet) on the beach for music and wireless mics for the ceremony along with a drone video helicopter to capture the event. They transformed an already beautiful room for the reception with uplighting, photobooth, projections on the dance floor ect... The DJ had the entire party young and old on the dance floor and had a great MC who (unlike some others I've witnessed) had a nice balance of mild bantor to urge the party on without being obnoxious and didn't try to steal the show or think the day was about him. The staff was respectful, very polite, and presented themselves in a very professional manor. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my sister and brother-in-law and from my experience she is not easy to please. I was always a proponent of live wedding bands but Status Productions made me bite my tongue. I would recommend them for any event with the full confidence that you would not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/13/2014