Status Limousine Reviews

69 | Buffalo, NY

69 Reviews for Status Limousine

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

My husband and I used Status Limo for our wedding on 10.20.18. We needed transportation for the Bridal party to the church, photos, and then to the reception. We were recommended to use Status through a friend and they were so great to work from start to finish! We had a very large wedding party and Status was able to accommodate the party size and our budget. The driver was very friendly, safe, and courteous the entire day and able to accommodate last minute photo changes, as well. We are so glad to went with Status and definitely plan to use them for future events!!

• User5147109 · Recently married

The bus we got was huge and everyone had a blast! Very reasonably priced and we could plug in our phones to play our own music!

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Status Limousine was a wonderful choice for transportation for our wedding day, Bill was an extremely timely and flexible driver with our destinations, going to pick up my wife and her family in Williamsville to drive them to the church in the city of Buffalo, to then pick up myself and my family and bring us to the church as well. He drove us around while we took our pictures after the ceremony, and was extremely friendly and professional all day, sticking with us until he dropped us off at the reception hall. He held dresses as needed and helped us into and out of our seats. The limo itself was amazing, with a great sound system, lighting, and drink station. We had a wedding party of 14 and we all fit very comfortably in a 17 person limo with room to spare.

• Kate S.

Katelin · Married on 10/07/2017

We were very pleased with our limo and our driver. Everything was perfect!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

We rented a 20 passenger limo bus for our wedding and were incredibly pleased. Our driver showed up early and waited patiently for me even when I was running late. He was incredibly polite and professional, dressed very nicely and did not smoke which I appreciated very much. We only utilized the limo for about 1 hour out of the 4 that we booked, but we booked them to make our lives a little easier as far as getting everyone to the ceremony and to the off-site picture location. I highly recommend status limo, they met all of our expectations for the day.

Gianna · Married on 08/19/2017

We booked an Escalade SUV limo for our wedding day and we loved it!! The limo was beautiful and our driver was great. Working with the office was easy and this limo fit into our budget perfectly.

Lindsay · Married on 12/03/2016

We had such a great experience with Status Limousine! We had a BIG wedding party- 21 people total! The 29 person limo bus was perfect for our big group and got us from the hotel to the church to the photo venue to the ceremony exactly how we hoped. We'd definitely recommend Status!

Katherine · Married on 11/11/2016

Status limo was really nice. They showed up on time and took us all the places we needed to be! The Limo was very clean and our driver was very helpful! Thank you status for making it easy to get to our wedding in style. I absolutely did not find a better price! ??

Susan · Married on 08/13/2016

We used Status for our wedding in August. Our driver was the sweetest man ever! He arrived early, helped me and all my girls get in and out of the limo with our dresses and stayed late. He was very attentive to the bride! Highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 04/09/2016

We had Sam as our driver and had a huge limo bus! Sam was so flexible and did anything he could for us, he even came in before I walked down the aisle to make sure my train was fluffed before I walked down the aisle

Bethany · Married on 11/21/2015

Our driver for our wedding was Carlos and he was amazing . Carlos was very accommondating, professional and very personable , willing to take us anywhere we wanted to go even if it was a change of plans from the itinerary . The limo was huge and beautiful inside. Thank you status limos for being apart of our day, i couldn't be more happy with our experience with you.

Lacey · Married on 04/18/2015

The bus was my husbands request and I'm so glad we went with Status! They were professional, flexible and the bus was awesome!! It was huge and pristine! I can't imagine not having the bus because it made transportation to photos and reception and spending time with the wedding party such an ease. One of the best wedding decisions we made.

Andrea · Married on 10/18/2014

So professional and flexible. The hummer limo was gorgeous and the driver was beyond awesome.

We loved having Dave at Status Limousine as our driver for our wedding day! Every time I called & needed to speak with someone in the office they were very sweet.

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

Status Limousine was the best choice I could've made for a limousine company. Originally- we were not going to go with a limo as the other company's I had contacted were overpriced in my opinion. Then, I had found Status Limo and everything changed. We rented the Hummer limo for our day and it was perfect! Our driver was helpful, professional, and was ready for anything! He even helped me in and out of the limo so my dress wouldn't get dirty! If I ever need another limo service for another event- I will be sure to ONLY contact Status limo!

Loved Status Limousine. They arrived on time for all the stops and the limo was very clean. The best part was Sam, the driver. He went above and beyond. During the actually ceremony, Sam lined the girls up and even straighten the brides dress before she went down the aisle. Great guy.

The limo bus we got was awesome! And the driver was early!

julie · Married on 05/03/2014

No complaints about this company at all. They offered a great discount at a bridal show so I went with them based on a coupon i got. The limo was clean, and arrived on time. The driver was friendly and professional. The office staff was helpful with any questions. Would recommend to anyone in need of a limo.

candice · Married on 04/12/2014

Our driver Carlos was awesome! He worked with us on last minute changes for destinations!

Anna · Married on 03/15/2014

Nothing bad to say at all about this company! The driver was so courteous and helpful! He made sure to always open the doors and hold the girls bouquets going in and out of the limo. HIGHLY Recommend!!

jennifer · Married on 11/29/2013

Sam was wonderful!!! So patient and so kind. He knows what he is doing! My dress wasn't stair friendly and he helped me on and off each time and was so patient. When we got in the limo after the ceremony the champagne was poured and waiting for us. My church didn't have a bridal room so we stayed in the limo and he ran back and forth into the church to time our entrance.

We didn't have napkins so our driver ran, in the rain across the street, into McDonald's to get us some. Very professional and nice. Would recommend this company to family or friends and use them again myself.

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2013

My husband and I got a great deal to book Status Limo at a local bridal show - they run fantastic specials! Little did we know we stumbled upon one of our favorite vendors we worked with for our entire wedding! The office staff was always helpful with our questions. We even requested a specific driver, Sam, for our big day. Sam is so patient and kind and helpful getting on/off the limo. We booked a limo bus for 24 people, which really only fit 18-20 adults comfortably. Sam showed up early and even helped us get all the flowers and food onto the limo. The vehicle itself was clean and they supply the ice, napkins, and glasses for you - a few more things you don't need to worry about when planning your wedding! Status is highly recommended in our opinion!

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2013

Status Limousine was amazing. The driver on my wedding day was so helpful, he made sure i was comfortable getting in and out of the limo and helped me with my train. He even straightened my train out before i walked down the aisle at the church. He provided me with an umbrella even when it looked like it could rain. I would definitely suggest them!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2013

We used Status Limo for both my bachelorette party and for our wedding day. They did a really great job, and were very professional! The limos were clean, arrived on time, and they got us where we wanted to go quick and easy.

My only complaint would be that we had a limo with an ipod hookup, but they didn't have the cable included so we couldn't hook up our ipods, and the radio on the bus wasn't good.

That being said everything else was great, they were punctual and professional, and I was very happy with their services.