Stationery Loft Reviews

18 | Lakeland, FL

18 Reviews for Stationery Loft

Kathy · Married on 12/02/2017

Stationary Loft did our Invitations and Seating Chart for our wedding in December. Heidi was absolutely the best!! She was so patient and knowledgeable. She took the time to walk us through books and ideas and made the process of choosing wedding invitations fun!! The Invitations were stunning and the seating chart fantastic! My husband and I LOVED working with her! If you are looking for QUALITY, Stationary Loft is the best place to go! You won't regret it!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kathy,
    I am so happy for you two! I love working with you and am so excited that you felt the same. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see photos.
    heidi

Kimbra · Married on 05/27/2017

Looking for quality invitations for any occasion Stationary Loft is where you need to shop. My wedding invitations are amazing Heidi did an excellent job with all the details. She knows her stuff and is very patient. Looking forward to shopping at Stationary Loft in the future.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Sharon · Married on 03/04/2016

Sarah was very helpful with rehearsal dinner invitations, place cards, and napkins. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding needs.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Valina · Married on 12/05/2015

Mrs Heidi was so helpful and made the whole process easy , she was intuit to what we wanted and our budget; leaving stationary Loft we were completely satisfied. And our invitations came back really fast.

Sofia · Married on 06/20/2015

Heidi and Sarah were absolutely amazing. The invitations were beautiful and the service we received was superb. We would highly recommend Stationery Loft.

Sent on 06/26/2015

I loved Working with Heidi and her employees at the stationary loft! It was one of the easiest parts of the entire planning process. She did my wedding programs as well as my invitations, and thank you cards! I had a lot of complicated requested and she went out of her way to ensure they were exactly the way I wanted them!

Linda · Married on 05/16/2015

Heidi was very helpful in keeping us from making costly mistakes in our choices of invitations. She spent personal time helping straighten out issues on a holiday weekend. She was always very professional, but also very caring about my daughter (the bride) and that she would be totally pleased with the end product, which we were.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Kelli · Married on 04/18/2015

This is a first class establishment! I drove a hour from Harbor Island to Lakeland because after meeting the staff I knew I was in good hands. They made my vision come to life.

Amy · Married on 06/29/2013

Stationary Loft was a crucial first step to my wedding planning experience. Heidi was so helpful. I went in just to pick out invitations but she helped me with so much more! I didn't look at other prices because as soon as I met Heidi she was so helpful that I knew I didn't want to work with anyone else. She is really good at listening and helping guide you toward whatever it is that you want, even if you don't know what that is.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Amy,
    Thank you for the pleasure of allowing me to help you with your Alaska wedding. It was such an enlightening time for me as I know so little of your home state. May it be everything you dream of and more! Looking forward to seeing photos.

Tyler & Erin · Married on 02/17/2013

Heidi at Stationery Loft was a valuable part of our wedding planning. We had a very specific and custom idea for our invitations, but have no artistic talent. We were able to bring her a vague idea. She was able to give specific instructions on the items she needed and offered advice as to how to make it wonderful. Once we had that in place she was able to take our idea and make it into a beautiful invitation. She was also able to make improvements on her own. Her artistic flare and professional experience took a notion and made it an invitation - one we are very proud of. We then went back to her for all our stationary needs for the wedding and thank you cards. All the while she was friendly and fun to work with.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Stationery Loft's reply:

You guys are the best! You were so right! The graphics really are a depiction of the two of you. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of such a creative wedding ensemble. It was a blast!!!
  • Kimbailey011

Kim · Married on 03/17/2012

A stop at the Stationery Loft is a must for brides! We had looked at other stores and on online for the perfect invitations, and were having a hard time finding what we wanted at a price that wasn't out of our budget. With our wedding planned for 3-17, we wanted to incorporate a bit of an Irish theme, but didn't want it to look juvenile either. They have a huge selection of invitations to choose from, but I recommend letting them custom design something for you. Heidi took our vision and made it so much more than I could have ever imagined. The invitations are classy, and very unique, and best of all they were WELL within our budget! I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried a little when I picked them up today! Thanks so much for your suggestions, for such quick turn around, and for a beautiful invitation!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Kim,
    Thanks so much for choosing us! We're flattered and thrilled to be of service to you. Your tears are one of the greatest compliments. We wish you a world of happiness.

Bonny · Married on 12/10/2011

We loved everything you did for our Golden Wedding Anniversary. We have never had rave reviews of paper products before, but many of our guests commented on how beautiful the "Save the Date" cards and the invitations were. I hope it results in more business for you. Thank you for everything.

Bonny,
    Working on your 50th anniversary is something I will always cherish. The latitude you gave us to design your pieces was incredible. I'm so glad they got raves from your guests. Thank you so much for your faith in Stationery Loft.

Danielle · Married on 03/26/2011

After spending months searching for the perfect invitation and not coming across anything, a I found the Stationery Loft. Heidi designed the most beautiful invitation for me and it was better than anything I could have imagined, plus it was for a very reasonable price. I also used the Stationery Loft for my ceremony programs, escort poster, bar/favor signage, and “Mr.” and “Mrs.” chair signage and everything turned out beautifully! I have received so many compliments from my guests about all of the stationery we used.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Danielle,
    Thank you so much for the honor of helping you with your wedding! We had a great time working with you and love your invitations as much as you do. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

t · Married on 07/10/2010

Stationary Loft did a great job with mywedding invitations. THe help was fantastic--I told them what I wanted and they made it. Everybody lcommented on how much they liked the invitations.

Suleima · Married on 11/21/2009

Stationery Loft had everything I needed to make my wedding special, memorable, and fabulous. The staff were sweet, honest, and helpful every step of the way. I had a great time working with them and will continue to use their services for baby showers, birthday parties, christmas cards, and all of our family special occasions. They had the best selection of invitations for every style and budget.

Suleima,
    We still have your invitations on display and they're still gorgeous! The spanish version is our "go to" for wording. Thanks for letting us display them. It was double the fun doing an English and Spanish version. You're the best!

Kerry · Married on 02/28/2009

Stationery Loft was very helpful and I could not have planned my wedding without them!

Kerry,
    Working with you was an honor. You have a very fond place in my memory as do the creative solutions we came up with to get the invitation "just right". It's so fun running into you guys. You look so happy...I'm so glad for you!

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2015

Heidi and Sarah were wonderful to work with! Both of them took time to show me numerous books of invitations and walk me through the various paper types and printing. The final product was simply beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I have received so many raves about my invitations. I'm so grateful that I used a local business to achieve the exact vision I had. I would recommend them to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 12/11/2010

The ladies at Stationary Loft are wonderful to work with! They are polite, professional, and above all, patient! Their prices are higher than most, however, if your budget allows, they produce an outstanding product. I will be a customer for life!

Jennifer,
    We are thrilled to have you as a customer. We put our heart into everything we do and it makes us feel great to know you appreciate it. Thanks so much for your faith in us.