Statesville Country Club Reviews

28 Statesville Country Club Reviews
  • Cassie

Cassie Freelans · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I had the hardest time finding the perfect wedding venue until I spoke with Bria at Statesville Country Club! This was the first venue we came across that didn't have so many rules and regulations!

From the very beginning she was amazing! She was willing to work with me on anything! She was always available for questions and made wedding planning a pleasure.

From planning and coordinating to the rehearsal and the wedding, our experience was amazing!

The atmosphere was perfect, the food was unbelievable and our evening was perfect!

We are still getting compliments on the food, venue and staff weeks later!

Thank you Bria, Kaylee, Crystal, Alex, Chef, Jennifer and the rest of the staff for making our wedding one we will truly never forget!
    You all were beyond amazing!

Statesville Country Club 1
    Statesville Country Club 2
    Statesville Country Club 3

Regan · Married on 10/06/2018

Bria and her staff are amazing! They are will willing to cater to your every need up until and on your wedding day! All of my guests spoke highly of the staff throughout dinner and they were super nice and helpful. I highly recommend choosing the Statesville Country Club as your wedding venue!

Joyce · Married on 10/06/2018

Great price for such a beautiful stress free perfect day

The part of my daughters wedding I thought would be the most stressful turned out to be the least due to Bria and all her staff. They were all amazing and made the day an event people are still raving about. Everything was perfect from the food, the service, the decor, couldn't ask for any more!!
    I would definitely recommend Statesville County Club to anyone for any event.

• James

James · Married on 08/25/2018

Bria helped pull the wedding together. She was very responsive and helpful. The food was amazing and the venue was perfect

Alexis · Married on 06/29/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!! Our wedding last night was beyond perfect! Bria and the whole staff are sweet as pie, they helped with every detail and made sure we had everything and more. We had a few hiccups with decor and the staff pulled out all the stops and used theirs and it was perfect! Us and guests felt special and accommodated. It felt like home with family at SCC; highly recommend over and over for any event!

Michael · Married on 01/20/2018

The service was awesome and we absolutely loved the venue. They have a wonderful staff that caters to your every need. We are members of the club anyway so i know the hospitality is wonderful. I highly recommend using this venue if you plan on having a gathering.

Erin · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't imagine having a more perfect wedding than at the Statesville Country Club! It had everything I was looking for in a reception venue. The space itself is gorgeous and classy with some unique modern touches. The food/beverage options were plentiful and the food itself was incredible for how reasonably priced it was. I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Bria and her awesome staff. They were so accommodating and would get back to me within a couple hours if I ever had any questions (which was all the time). I also had Bria direct my ceremony (offsite at the First ARP Church) and I couldn't have done it without her and her assistant Kaylee. Thank you Statesville Country Club for the wedding of my dreams!

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

Statesville Country Club was wonderful. Great attention to detail and follow up. Very helpful in the planning. Execution was top notch. Bria is amazing. There's no better place to have a wedding.

• F

Fermena · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful Venue & Exceptional Customer Service

Statesville Country Club is an absolutely beautiful venue with an amazing staff. Bria was a gem to work with from the very beginning and was extremely responsive whenever we had questions. The food is by far some of the best I’ve ever had at a wedding and the staff (especially Jake) catered to our every need the day of the wedding. I will certainly refer others in the future.

Ali · Married on 06/10/2017

We were extremely pleased with the service and the value of the Statesville Country Club. It is a beautiful venue. There was very little we needed to do. They were very helpful and had everything we needed. Our event was perfect.

Rob · Married on 05/27/2017

Bria and her team were seriously the best we could have ever dreamed of! The Statesville Country Club is a fabulous venue with professional staff. Wonderful! Recommend 10/10

Larry · Married on 04/15/2017

Statesville country club provided a beautiful, professionally catered wedding solution for my daughter's wedding. The food and the service were excellent. The facility offers an intimate setting for a wedding and/or reception. My guests at my daughter's wedding were all very impressed, as was my family.

Larry Briggs

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2016

Bria and the Statesville Country Club were a dream to work with. Bria was super flexible and patient as we planned our dream wedding reception. She was able to give advice that really made the night more special. I trusted her implicitly. We had such a beautiful night, and our guests are still talking about how great the food, layout and staff were. I would recommend to anyone. This was also the most value we could find in a venue, we got a lot for what we paid. If I had to do it again, I would still use the CC.

Michell · Married on 08/27/2016

First, I would commend Bria for her support in helping us to feel at ease about this day. We had so many questions and she was always quick to respond and always very helpful.
    Second, we could not believe the amazing food prepared for over 300 people. The food was great, the wait staff worked so hard and the evening went very smoothly.
    One of the greatest parts of the evening was that we did not have to clean up. I came back the following Monday and found all the decorations NEATLY put in a room for me to pick up.
    Thank you for everything and we look forward to working with you again.

Michell Snider

• nichelle

nichelle · Married on 08/06/2016

First, Bria (who will likely be your coordinator) is amazing at what she does. She doesn’t miss a single detail. And if you’re like me and didn’t know where to start or what to do, don’t worry, she’s got that covered for you. All you need to tell her is your wedding colors, number of guests, theme, and whether you’re having the ceremony and reception there and she will guide you the rest of the way up until you say “I do.” Second, I had one issue and that was the fact that my husband was a picky eater and did not like the meat selections. I contacted Bria about a month in a half in advance and asked for a special request for my meat and she had no issues with changing the menu to accommodate my husband’s taste. Third, the venue is easily affordable. I had about 160 guests and my total for food, venue, and coordinating services was well under $6000. Not to mention I had both my wedding and reception at the SCC. Finally, the SCC has a team of vendors that you can do business with and receive amazing discounts just for booking with the Club that range from photographers, to florists, to cake caters, and more. This can literally be your one stop shop for your wedding day.
    If you’re looking to book here, you will not be disappointed. Bria and the SCC team take their commitment to your happiness and experience with their facility seriously. At the end of the day you will almost feel like family because of how close they become to getting to know you and what you are looking for in their services. One recommendation that I would make for anyone wedding on a budget is to not go overboard in decorations at the SCC. The venue is stunning without heavy décor. Add a few centerpieces and some up lighting and you’ll be good to go. Don’t just take my word for it, you must see it foryourself. You're sure to fall in love with this place!!!

Kim · Married on 07/23/2016

The Statesville Country Club was the PERFECT place to have our wedding reception. Bria was so friendly and was extremely helpful every step of the way. The day of, absolutely NOTHING went wrong! The staff was friendly and efficient.

Jeannie · Married on 10/17/2015

This is a beautiful venue for a wedding reception. Bria and the rest of the Statesville Country Club staff did an amazing job to make sure our daughter and our "new" son-in-law had a perfect night. The food was delicious, the wait staff and bartender did an awesome job at making sure our guest were taken care of... And I can't say enough about Bria. She was very patient with us thru the planning process, answered our "many" questions. She helped to make the night flow and that was a big plus for us. The entire staff did a great job and can't thank them enough for the wonderful experience we had!

Kelli · Married on 10/17/2015

We could not have been more pleased with SCC. Bria (the event coordinator) was more helpful than she'll ever know!! All of the staff were friendly, nice, and professional!!! Throughout the planning process, every time we went out to the club everyone always made us feel special and were very attentive to all of our needs. One of our biggest goals for our reception was for EVERYONE to have a good time and enjoy the night. Towards the end of our reception we even noticed some of the staff clearing tables and dancing in the back, that made me feel like our reception was a good time for all in attendance!! We can't thank all the SCC staff for making our wedding unforgettable!!

S. · Married on 09/26/2015

We had a beautiful reception at the Statesville Country Club! Everyone out there was so accommodating, friendly, and helpful. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. Bria, Michael, and the chef made every effort to make it perfect for our daughter's reception and it was!!

The SCC was so helpful throughout the event planning process. Even as an organized bride, plans did change at certain increments and the staff was more than accommodating to making my vision for my perfect wedding a reality.

We could not have been more pleased. The staff did everything we asked and then some. The food was wonderful and the facility is just beautiful! I would recommend this to anyone!

Katelyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Such a beautifully decorated venue! Already looks so nice inside you hardly need to decorate if you don't want to! The people are fantastic to work with as you plan your big day. No rentals or catering needed when it's all there on site in one package! And free clean up so your family can leave right after the send-off too and pick up what they need to the next day. Your family will love you for that too!! Would definitely recommend this place for any size wedding! We got over 300 people inside just fine.

Debbie · Married on 10/10/2015

We had a wonderful wedding reception for our daughter at the Statesville Country Club. Bria was very helpful and made every detail happen. She and all the servers were so courteous and the food was delicious. The Club is so elegant and the guest enjoyed the dance floor!

• Mandy

Mandy Hodan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue!

Bria was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was responsive and professional, and could answer every question! We picked this venue because of the gorgeous golf course and the interior is decorated so perfectly. It’s classy and doesn’t need “decorating”. Bria made the processs so easy and was just a dream to work with. The only thing I would improve was the bar service during the night. The bartender was great, but they only had one person making drinks and one person reserved for wine. We had a line all night at the bar. The bartender was friendly and personal, and it didn’t damper our evening by any means. Great venue and would highly recommend!