22 Reviews for Statesville Country Club

House Wine (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
22 Statesville Country Club Reviews

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!! Our wedding last night was beyond perfect! Bria and the whole staff are sweet as pie, they helped with every detail and made sure we had everything and more. We had a few hiccups with decor and the staff pulled out all the stops and used theirs and it was perfect! Us and guests felt special and accommodated. It felt like home with family at SCC; highly recommend over and over for any event!

Profile Picture Alexis , 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The service was awesome and we absolutely loved the venue. They have a wonderful staff that caters to your every need. We are members of the club anyway so i know the hospitality is wonderful. I highly recommend using this venue if you plan on having a gathering.

Profile Picture Michael , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't imagine having a more perfect wedding than at the Statesville Country Club! It had everything I was looking for in a reception venue. The space itself is gorgeous and classy with some unique modern touches. The food/beverage options were plentiful and the food itself was incredible for how reasonably priced it was. I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Bria and her awesome staff. They were so accommodating and would get back to me within a couple hours if I ever had any questions (which was all the time). I also had Bria direct my ceremony (offsite at the First ARP Church) and I couldn't have done it without her and her assistant Kaylee. Thank you Statesville Country Club for the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Statesville Country Club was wonderful. Great attention to detail and follow up. Very helpful in the planning. Execution was top notch. Bria is amazing. There's no better place to have a wedding.

Profile Picture Christina , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were extremely pleased with the service and the value of the Statesville Country Club. It is a beautiful venue. There was very little we needed to do. They were very helpful and had everything we needed. Our event was perfect.

Profile Picture Ali, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Bria and her team were seriously the best we could have ever dreamed of! The Statesville Country Club is a fabulous venue with professional staff. Wonderful! Recommend 10/10

Profile Picture Rob, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Statesville country club provided a beautiful, professionally catered wedding solution for my daughter's wedding. The food and the service were excellent. The facility offers an intimate setting for a wedding and/or reception. My guests at my daughter's wedding were all very impressed, as was my family.

Larry Briggs

Profile Picture Larry, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bria and the Statesville Country Club were a dream to work with. Bria was super flexible and patient as we planned our dream wedding reception. She was able to give advice that really made the night more special. I trusted her implicitly. We had such a beautiful night, and our guests are still talking about how great the food, layout and staff were. I would recommend to anyone. This was also the most value we could find in a venue, we got a lot for what we paid. If I had to do it again, I would still use the CC.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

First, I would commend Bria for her support in helping us to feel at ease about this day. We had so many questions and she was always quick to respond and always very helpful.
Second, we could not believe the amazing food prepared for over 300 people. The food was great, the wait staff worked so hard and the evening went very smoothly.
One of the greatest parts of the evening was that we did not have to clean up. I came back the following Monday and found all the decorations NEATLY put in a room for me to pick up.
Thank you for everything and we look forward to working with you again.

Michell Snider

Profile Picture Michell, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

First, Bria (who will likely be your coordinator) is amazing at what she does. She doesn’t miss a single detail. And if you’re like me and didn’t know where to start or what to do, don’t worry, she’s got that covered for you. All you need to tell her is your wedding colors, number of guests, theme, and whether you’re having the ceremony and reception there and she will guide you the rest of the way up until you say “I do.” Second, I had one issue and that was the fact that my husband was a picky eater and did not like the meat selections. I contacted Bria about a month in a half in advance and asked for a special request for my meat and she had no issues with changing the menu to accommodate my husband’s taste. Third, the venue is easily affordable. I had about 160 guests and my total for food, venue, and coordinating services was well under $6000. Not to mention I had both my wedding and reception at the SCC. Finally, the SCC has a team of vendors that you can do business with and receive amazing discounts just for booking with the Club that range from photographers, to florists, to cake caters, and more. This can literally be your one stop shop for your wedding day.
If you’re looking to book here, you will not be disappointed. Bria and the SCC team take their commitment to your happiness and experience with their facility seriously. At the end of the day you will almost feel like family because of how close they become to getting to know you and what you are looking for in their services. One recommendation that I would make for anyone wedding on a budget is to not go overboard in decorations at the SCC. The venue is stunning without heavy décor. Add a few centerpieces and some up lighting and you’ll be good to go. Don’t just take my word for it, you must see it foryourself. You're sure to fall in love with this place!!!

Profile Picture nichelle, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cash Bar, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Statesville Country Club was the PERFECT place to have our wedding reception. Bria was so friendly and was extremely helpful every step of the way. The day of, absolutely NOTHING went wrong! The staff was friendly and efficient.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor

This is a beautiful venue for a wedding reception. Bria and the rest of the Statesville Country Club staff did an amazing job to make sure our daughter and our "new" son-in-law had a perfect night. The food was delicious, the wait staff and bartender did an awesome job at making sure our guest were taken care of... And I can't say enough about Bria. She was very patient with us thru the planning process, answered our "many" questions. She helped to make the night flow and that was a big plus for us. The entire staff did a great job and can't thank them enough for the wonderful experience we had!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been more pleased with SCC. Bria (the event coordinator) was more helpful than she'll ever know!! All of the staff were friendly, nice, and professional!!! Throughout the planning process, every time we went out to the club everyone always made us feel special and were very attentive to all of our needs. One of our biggest goals for our reception was for EVERYONE to have a good time and enjoy the night. Towards the end of our reception we even noticed some of the staff clearing tables and dancing in the back, that made me feel like our reception was a good time for all in attendance!! We can't thank all the SCC staff for making our wedding unforgettable!!

Profile Picture Kelli , 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

We had a beautiful reception at the Statesville Country Club! Everyone out there was so accommodating, friendly, and helpful. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. Bria, Michael, and the chef made every effort to make it perfect for our daughter's reception and it was!!

Profile Picture S., 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The SCC was so helpful throughout the event planning process. Even as an organized bride, plans did change at certain increments and the staff was more than accommodating to making my vision for my perfect wedding a reality.

Profile Picture User5356881, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been more pleased. The staff did everything we asked and then some. The food was wonderful and the facility is just beautiful! I would recommend this to anyone!

Profile Picture User3743559, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautifully decorated venue! Already looks so nice inside you hardly need to decorate if you don't want to! The people are fantastic to work with as you plan your big day. No rentals or catering needed when it's all there on site in one package! And free clean up so your family can leave right after the send-off too and pick up what they need to the next day. Your family will love you for that too!! Would definitely recommend this place for any size wedding! We got over 300 people inside just fine.

Profile Picture Katelyn , 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful wedding reception for our daughter at the Statesville Country Club. Bria was very helpful and made every detail happen. She and all the servers were so courteous and the food was delicious. The Club is so elegant and the guest enjoyed the dance floor!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bria James did an excellent job of helping us decide menu, linens, table and food placement... The Club has just been redecorated and is lovely. Bria is most timely on everything we asked her. Easy to work with! Also very nice!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
4.2

My husband and I were very pleased with this venue and the quality of service we received. Bria James was responsive, professional and altogether sweet from day one. She responded to every phone call and email(even while she was on vacation. She made this experience so much easier and more delightful. I don't think we could have pulled this off without her!! Country Club is lucky to have her and we were blessed to have her coordinate our event. There were two reasons I didn't give this venue a 5. 1. The country club had an event the night before the wedding aso we couldn't decorate the night before but had to decorate the day of my wedding. We were notified of this late in the planning stages so, for me, it was a major setback. Since I had to decorate the day of, I didn't have a lot of the special touches added that I wanted because of time restraints. .li had to get up early on the day of my wedding, drive from Mooresville to Statesville, help decorate. Drive back to Mooresville, shower again, then drive back tomStatesville. I didn't really enjoy the wedding day preparation and time with my bridesmaids because everything was so rushed.I did have wonderful bridesmaids that were willing to drive from Charlotte to help decorate but o wanted that done early and had they driven in they would have to have been sitting around for hours after decorating and I didn't want that. , 2. We spent a lot on the food and about 55% of our guests said that our entree, roast beef, was so undercooked that it had blood on it. They said they didn't want to complain because they didn't want to ruin our big day. Just 2 things that the country club should take note of in the future.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
2.2

I do wish I was informed about the other room being open. Not everything was set up come start time. My 15 year old nephew was given a beer(besides this, the bartender was great). We were not offered the left over food from dinner(and there was a lot). Food should have been boxed up or we should have been asked since it was paid for already. The on duty manager left early, before 10pm. Not what I expected.

View Vendor Response