Statesville Country Club Reviews

Statesville Country Club 7
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Smith 路 Married on 09/13/2019

Wonderful! Affordable! Beautiful!

It was an absolute dream booking our venue and I know that our wedding will be a success now!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Payne 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding decision ever!

My husband and I got married at Statesville Country Club on July 13th and it literally could not have been more perfect!! The venue is gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the service is absolutely exceptional!! Bria went above and beyond to answer any questions that I had leading up to the big day. I would email her multiple times a week with changes or questions and she was always very prompt in responding and super helpful! The day of the wedding, the house manager Jake was there to make sure everything went perfectly. He was FANTASTIC!! He was so helpful and such an instrumental part of our day that we are still just so grateful that we got a chance to work with him! Seriously, to any bride considering this venue, I would highly highly recommend it 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Statesville Country Club 16
    Statesville Country Club 17
    Statesville Country Club 18

Rockne Burns 路 Married on 05/25/2019

The Statesville venue

Great price, delicious food, excellent staff and space!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Nothing but an amazing day!!

My wedding was amazing here Bria and the servers did an amazing job, like 5 mins before i was suppose to walk i some how got some lipstick on my dress and no one in my immediate family/bridal party or coordinator had a tide pen Bria literally saved my WHOLE DAY she had a tide pen馃槏 honestly if it wasnt for Bria i honestly would have balled over a stain in my dress. I could never thank her enough she is soo amazing!! The food was amazing my guest raved over the ham and chicken parmesan!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Statesville Country Club 19
    Statesville Country Club 20
    Statesville Country Club 21
    Statesville Country Club 22
  • Wendy

Wendy 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Statesville Country Club

It was great! Could not have asked for a greater group of people to have worked with. They made sure that all my needs were taken care and I didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Statesville Country Club 30
  • Chelsea

Chelsea 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience!!

We had our reception at SCC and dealt with Kayley mostly. She was responsive and a pleasure to work with. On the day of our event there was a banquet manager who oversaw everything and he was very professional. The food was amazing. Nothing over cooked or undercook and flavor was great! The venue had good vendor recommendations. We used their preferred day-of planner, and DJ with great results. The venue needs little decorations to look beautiful! The country club let the groomsmen play golf the morning of the wedding, complimentary. No complaints whatsoever about our experience with SCC. The reception venue, with food and beverage, cost us about $8k for 125 people.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Vec Dunn 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Venue

From the moment we visited we were impressed. Bria and her team of professionals were very responsive and willing to make our day magical (Oct. 27, 2018). Great place, great value and professional staff. Our family and friends are still talking about the wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie Freelans 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I had the hardest time finding the perfect wedding venue until I spoke with Bria at Statesville Country Club! This was the first venue we came across that didn't have so many rules and regulations!

From the very beginning she was amazing! She was willing to work with me on anything! She was always available for questions and made wedding planning a pleasure.

From planning and coordinating to the rehearsal and the wedding, our experience was amazing!

The atmosphere was perfect, the food was unbelievable and our evening was perfect!

We are still getting compliments on the food, venue and staff weeks later!

Thank you Bria, Kaylee, Crystal, Alex, Chef, Jennifer and the rest of the staff for making our wedding one we will truly never forget!
    You all were beyond amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Statesville Country Club 31
    Statesville Country Club 32
    Statesville Country Club 33

Regan 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Bria and her staff are amazing! They are will willing to cater to your every need up until and on your wedding day! All of my guests spoke highly of the staff throughout dinner and they were super nice and helpful. I highly recommend choosing the Statesville Country Club as your wedding venue!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Joyce 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Great price for such a beautiful stress free perfect day

The part of my daughters wedding I thought would be the most stressful turned out to be the least due to Bria and all her staff. They were all amazing and made the day an event people are still raving about. Everything was perfect from the food, the service, the decor, couldn't ask for any more!!
    I would definitely recommend Statesville County Club to anyone for any event.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • James

James 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Bria helped pull the wedding together. She was very responsive and helpful. The food was amazing and the venue was perfect

Sent on 08/26/2018

Alexis 路 Married on 06/29/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!! Our wedding last night was beyond perfect! Bria and the whole staff are sweet as pie, they helped with every detail and made sure we had everything and more. We had a few hiccups with decor and the staff pulled out all the stops and used theirs and it was perfect! Us and guests felt special and accommodated. It felt like home with family at SCC; highly recommend over and over for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Michael 路 Married on 01/20/2018

The service was awesome and we absolutely loved the venue. They have a wonderful staff that caters to your every need. We are members of the club anyway so i know the hospitality is wonderful. I highly recommend using this venue if you plan on having a gathering.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Erin 路 Married on 12/30/2017

I can't imagine having a more perfect wedding than at the Statesville Country Club! It had everything I was looking for in a reception venue. The space itself is gorgeous and classy with some unique modern touches. The food/beverage options were plentiful and the food itself was incredible for how reasonably priced it was. I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Bria and her awesome staff. They were so accommodating and would get back to me within a couple hours if I ever had any questions (which was all the time). I also had Bria direct my ceremony (offsite at the First ARP Church) and I couldn't have done it without her and her assistant Kaylee. Thank you Statesville Country Club for the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Christina 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Statesville Country Club was wonderful. Great attention to detail and follow up. Very helpful in the planning. Execution was top notch. Bria is amazing. There's no better place to have a wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Fermena

Fermena 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful Venue & Exceptional Customer Service

Statesville Country Club is an absolutely beautiful venue with an amazing staff. Bria was a gem to work with from the very beginning and was extremely responsive whenever we had questions. The food is by far some of the best I鈥檝e ever had at a wedding and the staff (especially Jake) catered to our every need the day of the wedding. I will certainly refer others in the future.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ali 路 Married on 06/10/2017

We had our reception at the Statesville Country Club June 10, 2017! From the moment we booked there until our wedding and beyond we had the best experience! Bria is INCREDIBLE to work with and nothing short of amazing. She will go above and beyond to make sure you have your dream wedding and is super nice and fun to work with :) The staff is also amazing and always on top of their game. I was never worried about my vision coming to life or details not getting done. It truly was an amazing experience. AND... they provide everything: from linens, to chairs, silverware, plates. And they are wonderful at cleaning it up for you! I would do it all over again and the same exact way!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Ali 路 Married on 06/10/2017

We were extremely pleased with the service and the value of the Statesville Country Club. It is a beautiful venue. There was very little we needed to do. They were very helpful and had everything we needed. Our event was perfect.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Rob 路 Married on 05/27/2017

Bria and her team were seriously the best we could have ever dreamed of! The Statesville Country Club is a fabulous venue with professional staff. Wonderful! Recommend 10/10

Sent on 06/25/2017

Larry 路 Married on 04/15/2017

Statesville country club provided a beautiful, professionally catered wedding solution for my daughter's wedding. The food and the service were excellent. The facility offers an intimate setting for a wedding and/or reception. My guests at my daughter's wedding were all very impressed, as was my family.

Larry Briggs

Sent on 04/25/2017

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/09/2016

Bria and the Statesville Country Club were a dream to work with. Bria was super flexible and patient as we planned our dream wedding reception. She was able to give advice that really made the night more special. I trusted her implicitly. We had such a beautiful night, and our guests are still talking about how great the food, layout and staff were. I would recommend to anyone. This was also the most value we could find in a venue, we got a lot for what we paid. If I had to do it again, I would still use the CC.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Michell 路 Married on 08/27/2016

First, I would commend Bria for her support in helping us to feel at ease about this day. We had so many questions and she was always quick to respond and always very helpful.
    Second, we could not believe the amazing food prepared for over 300 people. The food was great, the wait staff worked so hard and the evening went very smoothly.
    One of the greatest parts of the evening was that we did not have to clean up. I came back the following Monday and found all the decorations NEATLY put in a room for me to pick up.
    Thank you for everything and we look forward to working with you again.

Michell Snider

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • nichelle

nichelle 路 Married on 08/06/2016

First, Bria (who will likely be your coordinator) is amazing at what she does. She doesn鈥檛 miss a single detail. And if you鈥檙e like me and didn鈥檛 know where to start or what to do, don鈥檛 worry, she鈥檚 got that covered for you. All you need to tell her is your wedding colors, number of guests, theme, and whether you鈥檙e having the ceremony and reception there and she will guide you the rest of the way up until you say 鈥淚 do.鈥 Second, I had one issue and that was the fact that my husband was a picky eater and did not like the meat selections. I contacted Bria about a month in a half in advance and asked for a special request for my meat and she had no issues with changing the menu to accommodate my husband鈥檚 taste. Third, the venue is easily affordable. I had about 160 guests and my total for food, venue, and coordinating services was well under $6000. Not to mention I had both my wedding and reception at the SCC. Finally, the SCC has a team of vendors that you can do business with and receive amazing discounts just for booking with the Club that range from photographers, to florists, to cake caters, and more. This can literally be your one stop shop for your wedding day.
    If you鈥檙e looking to book here, you will not be disappointed. Bria and the SCC team take their commitment to your happiness and experience with their facility seriously. At the end of the day you will almost feel like family because of how close they become to getting to know you and what you are looking for in their services. One recommendation that I would make for anyone wedding on a budget is to not go overboard in decorations at the SCC. The venue is stunning without heavy d茅cor. Add a few centerpieces and some up lighting and you鈥檒l be good to go. Don鈥檛 just take my word for it, you must see it foryourself. You're sure to fall in love with this place!!!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kim 路 Married on 07/23/2016

The Statesville Country Club was the PERFECT place to have our wedding reception. Bria was so friendly and was extremely helpful every step of the way. The day of, absolutely NOTHING went wrong! The staff was friendly and efficient.

Sent on 08/15/2016