Stat10 Productions Reviews

Stat10 Productions 7
  • Gina

Gina Ferreri · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Hire Stat10 Productions LLC

Ravi did a great job proving music for Richmond University Medical Center's 5K Run/Walk! Everyone was happy with his music selection and he did a great job encouraging the participants. We would definitely hire Stat10 Productions LLC again.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Dan L · Getting married on 05/01/2021

STAT10 Productions are awesome DJs!

Stat10 Productions has 100% what it takes to fulfill any of your venue needs as a DJ and helpful hand. From as simple as backyard parties to the big Wedding Day, they know how to make their customers happy. My fiance and I dealt and set up an engagement party with Ravi and Andre for about 80 guests at a NJ location. Beforehand, they offered to meet us in person and go over all the many options they are able to provide for our budget and party wishes. We filled out a list of requests they provided us to complete that we thought would make our audience of guests happy and active throughout, and that's exactly what was delivered.
    They showed up early for set up and were ready to entertain as guests were rolling in. The dance floor was occupied at all times and that's what you want at any type of party.
    Ravi and Andre are professional, caring and responsive from beginning to end. They followed up after the party to see how things were and to make sure they did everything and more of what we asked.
    10/10 experience and satisfaction.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Saicharita

Saicharita Palati · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Amazing experience!!!

Stat10 was perfect for my son's graduation party. They had all the music and beats we wanted. Ravi was an amazing DJ. Picking them was the right choice. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Cate

Cate Minall · Married on 09/13/2019

We loved Ravi and the Stat10 team!

My husband and I worked with Ravi and Andre from Stat10Productions for our wedding. Ravi makes a real effort to make you feel like family as you work through planning the audio for the ceremony and the music for the cocktail hour and reception. Ravi was respectful and attentive throughout the process and proactively followed up with us to get the planning done on schedule.

On the wedding day, Ravi coordinated with the venue manager to make sure they were in synch without our having to manage the process. That was a huge help in taking one thing off our list of tasks on our special and busy day. We were confident and assured that with Ravi working on it, we could focus on enjoying our wedding day.

Of course most importantly, throughout the event, from guest arrival, to ceremony, to cocktail hour, and finally dinner and reception, the music was always just right for that moment. Ravi and his DJs make for an experienced and talented MC/DJ team. We highly recommend Stat10 Productions for anybody looking for music services for any event no matter how big or small.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Karen Ribaudo · Married on 06/08/2019

Engagement party

If you are looking to have the best time at your party, I would definitely recommend Stat10 Productions. My family and I have been using them for years. This weekend was my son’s Engagement Party and we had a blast. They know how to get a party started and keep it going all night! Can’t wait for you guys to play at my son’s wedding!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2019

We Danced All Night

Where to begin?! Stat 10 Productions was everything we were looking for in a DJ, and everything we didn’t know we needed. From the first consultation I (the bride) told Ravi we wanted to dance all night, and that is exactly what we did. He never pressured us into upgrading our package either. The entire staff’s energy the day of our wedding was great!! They all went above and beyond to ensure our day was one to remember!! A whole week later and people are still commenting on how awesome our reception was. Stat 10 Productions did not disappoint at all!! They offer a 5+ star service!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Stat10 Productions 8
    Stat10 Productions 9
    Stat10 Productions 10

Eileen Duffy · Married on 05/23/2019

Everything I had hoped for.

Ravi was great, willing to accommodate all of our requests and work with the guests at the party. He also is very dynamic and social becoming a part of the occasion and encouraging everyone to enjoy the festivities. Ravi has an engaging and outgoing personality which enhances the party!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Heather Mannari · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent service and entertaining

Stat10 Productions is an excellent choice for any party! From the first phone to the last dance, everything was perfect. The service and entertainment is 5 star! Our entire party had an amazing time and we owe that to Stat10 Productions. Awesome! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Ramon

Ramon Hipolito · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing, on point, very professional, family

Stat10 production made our big day even bigger. From the music, videography, and the photo they were all professional but also personal. They will work with every detail and make sure its according to your preference but will also give amazing advice to make the event amazing. Our schedule started a bit late but the whole team made it work for us. I work with audio equipment for our church so I'm very picky and would notice even a tiny sound issue, but the team was on point! Also our MC/DJ Ravi made our big day special with a remembrance dance for my wife late sister which made an amazing impact not only to my wife but to everyone. If you are shopping around for a great value for dj, photo, and video, you'll get even more with stat10 productions. One last thing, they treated us professionally, but they also treated us like family, which is so rare in vendors nowadays.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Stat10 Productions 11
    Stat10 Productions 12

Miss Ria Bellomo · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome experience!!!!

I Highly recommend Stat10 Productions. Extremely professional, easy to work with music was great, perfect for our event!!! would definately use them again!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Denise Ramos Salazar · Married on 02/09/2019

Easy, fun and most importantly stress free!

What a great experience with Stat 10 productions. Ravi was so patient w us during our planning. He helped us with song selections, ideas and always available for the thousands of questions we had. The music was exactly what we asked for and everyone had a great time. I can’t wait to have another party and book Stat 10 productions again. Definitely will refer to my family and friends! Thanks again Ravi for all you hard work and dedication!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Stat10 Productions 22
    Stat10 Productions 23
    Stat10 Productions 24

Denise Ramos Salazar · Married on 02/09/2019

Easy, fun and most importantly stress free!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Stat10 Productions 35
    Stat10 Productions 36
  • I

Iwona Gargala · Married on 12/11/2018

I would definately recommend them to a friend and use their services for future parties.

Sent on 12/13/2018

S. S. · Married on 11/17/2018

Stat10 Productions

Stat10 Productions brought great energy to my birthday party. We had different sets of music going on two floors to allow for both a chill vibe upstairs and dance party vibe downstairs. Ravi was extremely flexible with my busy schedule and last minute everything. He loves what he does which is why he’s so great and brought that energy to the party where everyone had a great time.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 10/18/2018

Photo booth at rw event

OMG! the photo booth was out of this world. All my volunteers loved it!! We have had such wonderful comments from everyone about the photo booth. Ravi, you make my event memorable. We are definitely booking you again for our future events. Thank you Ravi Idupuganti :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lisa Dedes · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding DJ

Stat10 Productions is amazing! They did an amazing job for my husband and I's wedding and we are so so happy we chose them!! We highly recommend using Stat10 Productions for your next event or wedding!!!! Great job! 5 stars all the way! Ravi is the best to work with and he is very personable and nice!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Reina · event on 07/13/2018

Hiring stat10 was the best choice I’ve ever done Ravi’s team was amazing made my party so awesome they are the most kindest, funny and professional we all the had a blast and it was thanks to stat10 I will definitely be using them for any future events and I truly recommend to anyone they are very honest and so easy to get along with love you guy

Sent on 07/15/2018

Juliana · event on 06/29/2018

I couldn't have been more satisfied with the Stat10 team! All of our requests were taken and the energy was always fun and positive. Ravi was great and I would recommend this team for any event!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • O

Odette · Married on 06/24/2018

I had an amazing experience with Stat10 Productions. Ravi is professional, accommodating , kind, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Stat10 Productions for any and all events. My guests all said it was the BEST wedding that they had ever attended. Ravi of Stat10 Productions had A LOT to do with making my event so wonderful.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Melissa Ribaudo · Married on 06/16/2018

Sweet 16 in a small venue with a lot of people

The Stat10 team made sure everyone got out of their seats and had a good time. They made the room feel like one big family and we all danced until we physically couldn’t anymore. It is always a good time when they are around!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lisa · event on 06/09/2018

Ravi and Andre were top notch. They are extremely professional. On time, played all music that was requested. The 5th graders were on the dance floor the entire night. Loved the light show, sound of music. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Anura · event on 06/02/2018

Stat10 gets high marks all around. Whatever you need for your event, they aim to please and make it as easy for you as possible without breaking the wallet. The owner of the company, Ravi, is 100% responsive. I liked that they were early, calm, and professional through out the event. And maintained a friendly demeanor throughout.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Diana · event on 05/20/2018

Ravi and his team from Stat10 Productions are such a talented group. I have booked them for the past three years to host an annual awards dinner for my dance studio. Every year is better than the last. They are extremely accommodating in executing exactly what is needed to create the ambiance & total experience for the vision you had plus so much more. Ravi is a true professional and someone I consider a good friend. If you want the best... I absolutely recommend this production company with bells!

Diana Castore
    VP Dance With Me

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jonathan · event on 05/19/2018

The Forest Avenue BID hosted it's second annual restaurant stroll and street festival on Sunday May 20, 2018. Ravi from Stat 10 Productions did an excellent job providing the entertainment for the day! We had over a thousand attendees and Ravi was extremely professional and courteous to the BID staff. We will definitely be using him again next year! Press coverage from the event: http://www.ny1.com/nyc/staten-island/news/2018/05/21/taste-of-forest-avenue-restaurant-stroll-and-street-festival-returns-

Sent on 05/21/2018

Chris · event on 05/09/2018

Stat10 did a fantastic job! They were very responsive to calls and text messages and got back to me right away. They made sure I had all the songs that I wanted for my party and made sure that they were played. Very friendly staff and easy to get along with. If you want piece of mind at your next part I would recommend Stat10

Sent on 05/14/2018