Stash Photography Reviews

12 | Baton Rouge, LA

12 Reviews for Stash Photography

Our wedding pictures were simply stunning! Stephanie was incredible to work with and captured every memory for us perfectly!

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • User4719895 · event on 01/07/2015

Stephanie is an incredible photographer with great work ethic, dedication, and a natural gift. I knew we would get good images with her, but she completely knocked it out of the park! I highly recommend Stephanie for any event!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Alexandra · Married on 11/08/2014

Stephanie was a blast to work with!! Our photos came out perfect and she was very accommodating to our difficult time schedule (pictures at 3, sunset at 5, wedding at 8, reception 9-11:30). I wouldn't look anywhere else for a photographer. She picked some beautiful spots around the French Quarter and I couldn't be happier. Worth every penny.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/17/2014

We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos done by Stephanie with STASH Photography and we could not be more pleased with the way everything turned out!! Stephanie is truly amazing and talented!! She is very professional and took the time to talk to us about all of our ideas. She captured all of the images that were important to us as well as the ones she knew would be priceless!. I can't even express how much I love them all!! The quality of the photos are simply amazing and we received numerous compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos. We are so grateful to have so many beautiful pictures to cherish from our special day! STASH Photography is highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Steven · Married on 05/03/2014

As a guy I don't like taking pictures for any event including my own wedding Stephanie was easy to work with and was able to get good quality pictures with taking just one or two pictures she was very professional and efficient!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 11/23/2013

Steph and Jeff are great to work with. I don't think I would have wanted anyone else to document our special day. The package that I picked included an engagement session, which we used to make our Save the Date that Steph actually designed. Everything they have done has been top notch. They have such great vision. Just based on our sneak peek I have had two people tell me that HAVE to have them as their photographer. I HIGHLY recommend them for any special moment in your life! I know we've found our photographer for life!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Natalie · Married on 05/18/2013

I would absolutely recommend Stash Photography for your wedding. They were professional, punctual, and affordable! I cannot stress enough how amazing our photos turned out. The lighting was perfect, and the posed and photojournalistic pictures were equally spectacular. They worked with our budget, and we got two photographers for what everyone else was charging for one! Hands down, best wedding pictures I've seen. We've gotten compliments from everyone!! Thank you Steph and Jeff for doing a wonderful job capturing all of the details of our special day!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2013

I randomly found Stash Photography online since I was not from Louisiana and was so glad I did. We absolutely loved this couple. My pictures were absolutely beautiful! Not only did the pictures turn out great but they really made you feel comfortable. I will absolutely use them again. I look at my wedding pictures all the time and I'm so in love!!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

Stash photography was amazing! I was looking for something different when looking for my photographer. All of my friends pictures all look exactly the same from their weddings after using the same group of typical New Orleans wedding photographers and I wanted unique, yet equally as professional and great quality pictures. That is exactly what I got and then some. Stephanie and Jeff are so nice and personable. They are young and fun and so different from other photographers I have come in contact with, during my wedding parade of being in my 20s. Even with my 50 questions, bridal Stress, and even 4 months before the wedding Venue changes they were always very accommodating, always easy to get in contact with, and easy to work with. They made one of the most important parts of my wedding to me very stress free and easy. They were very flexible with packages so I could get what I wanted without having to pay for things I didn't which helped so much since I was a Bride on aBudget. I have gotten countless compliments on my pictures. I love them all and am now faced with the impossible decisions of selecting my faves bc they all are. I have found my family photographer now! Looks like they are stuck with me :) I could go on and on with good things to say, highly recommended! Check them out you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Heather · Married on 02/22/2013

Stash photography is great! So easy to work with, quick, and fun! The pictures were amazing!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Lindsay · Married on 03/09/2013

Hey Lindsay! Just a reminder, when you get the chance we would love for you to review us on The Knot. The deadline is nearing in August and we are just a few reviews away from the 'Best of 2013' award! http://local.weddingchannel.com/wedding-vendors/Stash-Photography-profile?ProfileId=496823&g=1&sid=7A44McW9aS0wnB9cNsIOoA#reviewAddhttp://local.weddingchannel.com/wedding-vendors/Stash-Photography-profile?ProfileId=496823&g=1&sid=7A44McW9aS0wnB9cNsIOoA#reviewAdd

Also, I called and left you a voicemail about your album. If you'd like I can send it off to production now so we can get it in for you. Let me know if you'd like to review it first or if you'd like me to send it now- I can get that done asap! It takes 3 weeks for printing/production once I order it, I will have it shipped to you as soon as I get it.

Sent on 08/30/2013