Starr Weddings & Entertainment Reviews

Starr Weddings & Entertainment 1
Starr Weddings & Entertainment 2
Starr Weddings & Entertainment 3

Elizabeth Chambers · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!! Couldn’t ask for more!

While planning my daughter’s wedding, I was told by another mother that the money she spent hiring STAR was the most valuable investment she made in her daughter’s wedding. After also hiring them as our coordinator and the DJ, I would definitely agree!! They took all the stress off of me on my daughter’s special day and made sure everything was perfect!! They also provided me with so much advice and helped me in the planning of the wedding! I really really couldn’t have had a better experience!! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Macon · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent service and attention to detail!

Steven, DJ Josh, and everyone at Starr helped ensure our reception was one to remember. Everyone at Starr was incredibly responsive. Thank you!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Walker · Married on 05/04/2019

HIGHLY RECOMMEND Starr Weddings & Entertainment

We HIGHLY recommend Starr Weddings & Entertainment. They were very professional, quick to return text/emails, thorough in planning, and willing to help any way they could. Steven was a pleasure to work with and make the entire process run very smoothly. Our DJ Casey took the time to help me with my wedding playlist, and make a special mash-up for our father-daughter dance. He really went ABOVE and BEYOND. They were wonderful from beginning to end.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Starr Weddings & Entertainment 4
    Starr Weddings & Entertainment 5
    Starr Weddings & Entertainment 6
  • Wanda

Wanda Davidson · Married on 04/05/2019

Very passionate team to work with. They provide services with excellence!!

Very passionate team to work with. They provide services with excellence!! The DJ was also great on the mic and served as the host which kept the night flowing!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/29/2019

We danced all night thanks to Starr Weddings!

Our DJ, Josh, was wonderful at reading the crowd and selecting music to keep our guests on the dance floor. We danced all night!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Summer Shipley · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome entertainment

I would recommend them to anyone my guest had a blast will hire them for other parties in future

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't thank them enough!

Steven and Tabitha were life savers. I planned my wedding from 4 hours away and they made it so easy. They love what they do and are amazing at it. We could not have gotten the service and experience anywhere else. The prices are a steal too! Everything from the detailed timeline, meetings, DJ (Josh was so fun!), lighting...literally everything was worth it. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Casey · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the service we received from Starr Weddings and Entertainment. Our reception was basically a party, and that's just the way we had planned with Steven and our DJ Greg. The planning process was a breeze, which we were especially thankful for because we live in Pennsylvania but were planning a TN wedding. During our reception DJ Greg played all our special requests and stuck to our "do not play" list. Our dance floor stayed packed the whole night; everyone danced until the very last song. Our whole day was perfect! While planning our wedding, we were told the two things your guests will remember are the food and the music. It's been almost a month since our wedding, and we still have guests telling us about the fun they had at the reception! Thank you, Starr Weddings and Entertainment!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Jimmy and Steven were wonderful! They did such an amazing job with our wedding! They were easy to work with and made our day feel unique/special. Everyone loved dancing and requesting songs. Also, very reasonably priced. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Casey · Married on 05/27/2018

Steven and Tabitha were simply amazing!! Our outside wedding decide to downpour! So they shifted both in and outside without complaints! Our night timeline also took a few shifts.. which they handled flawlessly! Our guest followed Stevens awesome direction and jammed out with Tabitha! They take every detail and make every song fit! You’ll never miss a beat with these two!! LOVED!! So thankful for them!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2018

Steven,
    Just wanted you to know how perfect our big day was. Greg and his assistant did SO great. It was seamless and just as we planned. They asked us what we wanted and got everything to fit on our schedule with any time changes we needed. They were calm and confident which made us feel better. We couldn’t have asked for anything better. We will highly recommend you guys to anyone and everyone we know. Again, thank you guys so much for helping us plan this day... we were a little lost with our busy schedules before our meeting and you helped get it together big time hahah.
    Thank you for the perfect day!
    - Ethan & Danielle

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/21/2018

Steven was amazing. As MOB I did not have to worry about a thing. He made the day completely enjoyable and worry
    free. By the end of the day I felt like we were family. I would highly recommend Starr Wedding with the master of ceremony package...definitely worth every penny we paid

Sent on 05/11/2018

Alison · Married on 03/10/2018

Incredible! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • Widener Wedding

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

Tyler Whitt is a great DJ. I would recommend him to anyone. He was great to work with and very professional.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

AMAZING!!! I highly recommend Starr Weddings & Entertainment! Everything from our initial conversations regarding the reception until the very end of my wedding night went flawless thanks to their wonderful team. They pay attention to every detail of your big day, down to the exact minute each event will happen. Steve kept guests entertained and announced every event (e.g., first dance, cake cutting) all night while his wife was DJing and keeping everyone dancing! I sent a (huge) list of songs to play during dinner and dancing since my husband and I have an eclectic taste in music and we could hear them play throughout the night (our friends and family all bragged on how good the music was)! The entire team was extremely easy to work with; we had last-minute song changes just days before and they incorporated everything in perfectly. We chose the package with Master of Ceremony's and it was worth every penny. I reached out to two other vendors prior to meeting with Starr and some of them were even double in price - I cannot imagine a better experience than what we had. Overall, everything went perfect and every person at our wedding had a blast - we owe that to Starr!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/06/2017

I don't like to write reviews, but hiring Starr weddings was the best purchase I made with the wedding. At the last minute we decided to hire a DJ and day of coordinating and just found them here on wedding wire. So professional, probably saved the wedding from ultimate disaster multiple times and came fully prepared for the day of. Worth every penny, please hire these guys, they know what they're doing.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Correy · Married on 08/05/2017

Starr Events was incredible to have at our wedding. They were so easy to work with and professional. We have already began recommending them to our friends who are getting married!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Tasja · Married on 07/29/2017

If you are looking for a DJ this is it!! They are awesome!! They went above and beyond for us!! I was nervous because I hadn't been to an event with them, but that quickly impressed me! All the guests talked about how awesome they were!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2017

Holy wow they were amazing!!!!!! If your even almost looking for a DJ to book call and see if they're available.. My husband and I could not have been more pleased! They are so on top of things, you can tell they're seasoned in their profession, they helped the day go over so smoothly. Multiple wedding attendants complimented them. I do not write reviews.. this honestly may be my first one lol but they well deserve it!!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Starr events. When I started in on planning my wedding in July 2016 I had no idea how much work would go into finding the right group of people to make sure my wedding was as perfect as I had always dreamed. Since I planned my wedding myself I had a lot of questions along the way. Steven (Starr events owner) was always there to answer my questions and offer guidance over my 9 month planning process. When it came time for my rehearsal Steven and Billy (the DJ) arrived at the venue early in the day to get everything set up for the evening. After the rehearsal, Steven, Billy and Steven's wife Tabitha worked into the wee hours of the next morning setting up the reception site making sure that everything was perfect for my big day. During the actual wedding and reception Starr events continued to offer impeccable service, making sure that all the music was perfect for the processional and recessional, making sure that my family and bridal party made it down the isle in the correct order and making sure there was appropriate time between people coming down the isle. During the reception Starr events made sure that all the components of the night (garter toss, bouquet toss, special dances, cutting of the cake, etc) went off without a hitch. They were also so responsive to my last minute changes in plans. My father passed away 6 days after I got engaged so I did not have a father- daughter dance, at the very last minute (I'm talking in the middle of my husbands dance with his mom) I decided I wanted to have a dance with my mom, Steven and Billy were immediately on it and no one knew that my mother-daughter dance had not been planned from the beginning. These guys are the best of the best! Next to saying "yes" to my husband, hiring Starr events was the best wedding-related decision I could have made!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Brette · Married on 03/18/2017

Starr events with Steven Davidson TRULY made the entire party (we used their services for reception only as the church had a sound system and was at a different location than the reception). I initially reached out to him via email and he was very quick to respond, which I really liked. I am very busy myself and would sometimes not be the best responder to our conversations, but he made sure he reached out again, keeping me on track. He had a full questionnaire for me to fill out to ensure he knew exactly what I wanted, from MUST PLAY and DO NOT PLAY songs, to who was being introduced and how I wanted our entrance and dance songs edited. The day of the wedding he was there and set up ready to go by the time my groom and I returned from taking pictures, and the room had totally been transformed by the uplights positioned throughout the room. It was stunning....no amount of decorations could do what those lights did for the room. The music during dinner was pleasant and at a good volume, and then once the dance party started our guests were up the whole night! It was one of the best weddings I've been to (although I might be a little biased) in terms of keeping everyone on the floor. Steven even ran and got our getaway car and drove it around to the front door for us as we made our exit. Starr events is truly phenomenal and their entire goal is to make sure your day is as perfect as it possibly could be - which they fulfilled at my wedding 100%!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Erika · Married on 01/21/2017

Steven and his wife were amazing!! I would definitely recommend them for your next event. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night.

Very professional and happy to cater to all our needs.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Eryn · Married on 12/10/2016

Our DJ was perfect and definitely kept the dancing going. Could not have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Traci · Married on 12/10/2016

My daughter's Winter Day would not have been complete without STARR!!! Steven & Tabitha are the greatest!! From organizing, DJ and handling all that things we might have missed, and we did miss some!! They nailed it!! No one could possibly compare!!! They have my sincere thanks and gratitude!!!

Sent on 01/29/2017