Starlite Entertainment Reviews

9 | Audubon, PA

9 Reviews for Starlite Entertainment

9 Starlite Entertainment Reviews

Charles · Married on 03/11/2017

Great company to deal with, Paul and Chuck made it easy to plan our day! They answered the phone every time I called, were quick to respond to our inquiries, even dealt with my parents, (that alone was worth their price). We booked a 5 1/2 package with up lighting, photo booth, monogram light and video play back, (Highly recommend), for a price that all other DJ's wanted for just their basic service. They even helped seat our quest. I only wish there was 10 more stars to give this company!!! Chuck and Tina

Leanne · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Chuck was amazing from start to finish! Adjusted easily to my last minute changes and kept the dance floor packed the whole night! I would definitely recommend Starlite Entertaiment, Audubon, PA to everyone!! 9-27-2014

Debbie · Married on 07/05/2014

Any words I try to find to describe how grateful we are to have had Neil with us for one of the most important days of our life will never due justice for the level of professionalism and complete care given to us! From the first phone call till now, Neil guided us and listened to all our requests and concerns with genuine joy. Calls and emailed were returned promptly and I can tell you without a doubt, everyone was dancing the night away, including me (mom of the bride). He planned the wedding timeline for us and it went off like clockwork plus the music requests from our guests were played, which kept all our quests moving. It's a little over a week since the wedding and I'm still getting calls, emails and texts from our guest who said it was one of the best weddings they ever went to and that is a direct result from our incredible DJ...Neil.
    With all things said and more if I could find the right words, I without a doubt, highly recommend Starlite Entertainments.

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/18/2014

The entire process of working with Paul was delightfully easy. We knew we were in good hands throughout our entire wedding. Thank you!

The djs did a wonderful job. Everyone had fun at our wedding. The knew how to keep everyone dancing.

Lynn · event on: 10/26/2013

DJs arrived and set up on time. They took requests, played great music, and everyone had a great time. Thank you.

Katie · Married on 06/21/2017

2.0

We used Starlite Entertainment for our wedding and were overall satisfied. They were flexible, affordable, professional, and DJs Paul and Chuck were great to get along with. There were some mix-ups with songs for the ceremony processional and recessional (a few false starts playing the wrong songs), and during the reception with announcing songs and then playing different songs than what was announced, but it worked out. They met with us ahead of time to go over details to accommodate all of the special requests songs we wanted played, and they did a fantastic job playing all of those songs from my list. They even gave us some deals/extras for the ceremony and the reception. Thank you!

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2016

3.8
      3.0

Starlight Entertainment was pretty accommodating with our budget, but we would have liked a little more service for the money. We would probably look around a little more if we could go back and do it all again.

• SAMANTHA

SAMANTHA · Married on 08/03/2018

2.0
      3.0
      1.0
      0.5

Let me start by saying that Chuck was great. I will also add that my wife and I are both women. Our first red flag was when we filled out the online info sheet after we had contracted with them. This form is pre-populated with “bride” and “groom.” There was no way to change this, which was odd, but we let it go. We spoke with Paul on the phone a few nights before our wedding. He was a bit condescending when we attempted to clarify some of his questions, but we initially thought maybe he was having a bad day.

The next issue was during the same call, when Paul asked us (twice) if one of us wanted to be referred to as the groom. Again, we are both women. He said, “you guys are going to have to help me out with this.” We thought maybe he just hadn’t DJ’d for a same sex wedding before, but yikes. On our wedding day, Paul referred to us as “the bride and groom” at least twice at our wedding reception (to our guests!).

We were also just made aware that Paul was rude to our friend who was setting up tables and chairs. Paul said that he (Paul) should just leave right then and there because the DJ table was still being set up (it had been raining and our friend was waiting a bit to make sure everything didn’t get soaked, as the ceremony was still hours away). Paul was also rude to our officiant because she couldn’t answer his questions to his satisfaction. Also, when we asked him to please call my wife by her full name instead of a nickname she hates, he said that he “was trying to save time.” We paid for their services and none of this was appropriate.