Starlight Photography Reviews

42 | South Easton, MA

42 Reviews for Starlight Photography

Kelsey Lynch · Married on 10/18/2019

Even having no power doesn’t stop Kris!

Where do I begin? We met Kris a year and a half ago to talk about our wedding at the Red Lion Inn in Cohasset. Kris had photographed there before so we felt comfortable having him capture our big day. We were back and forth about getting two photographers but Kris assured us he could do it to help save us money. Who does that?! So personable! Fast forward to the day before the wedding...NO POWER. I was frantically changing plans and Kris helped me laugh about the situation and did whatever he needed to to make me feel relieved. After changing plans around the power several times, we could go back to the original plan and everything worked out. While taking pictures Kris was fun, energetic, and confident in every shot he took. Made us feel relaxed after everything. You NEED Kris by your side on your big day! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely amazing, talented, and professional. Kris is hands down the best photographer I have ever worked with. He captured every little detail of our wedding day so we can relive it through photos. Completely in love with the results.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photographs, wonderful people.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and if this is true, then we are fortunate indeed, because my husband and I have 700+ lovely photographs, courtesy of Starlight. From the first meeting with Kris, everything about working with Starlight Photography has been easy and smooth. When we set up our first meeting, my husband and I didn’t know what to expect, not having ever gone through the process of planning a wedding before. All we knew is that we wanted to have beautiful photos. Looking at the samples of work, we were immediately inspired by the work and started to envision what images we might have. The meeting with Kris just cemented the fact that this was absolutely the photographer and the studio we wanted to work with. Kris put us at ease, explaining how the day might look and the schedule of planned photographs. Being familiar with our venue already, he came to the wedding day with ideas pre-planned which further allowed the day to run smoothly. Even when a fuse blew, leaving the bridal suite without lights, Kris stayed calm, creating gorgeously romantic photos using the electric candles and his own standing light. Throughout the whole process Kris was organized and scheduled, while being flexible and open to new ideas. He was positive and upbeat, as well as unobtrusive. No one was distracted during the ceremony (we don’t even remember hearing the shutter click!) and yet we have absolutely magical photos that capture each moment of our day and our happiness. Even more thrilling is the fact that we received our photos a scant two weeks after the ceremony! Each photo shows the joy and love from our wedding day, captured forever in digital glory. Everything about working with Starlight Photography has been wonderful and we wholeheartedly recommend them! Beautiful photos and wonderful people - you absolutely can’t go wrong.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sarah Hazlett · Married on 03/15/2019

Couldn't be happier!

AMAZING!!! As a bride and groom you have so many things to do and remember, but making the choice to work with Starlight Photography made us have one less thing to worry about. Kris is passionate about the work he does and his energy is contagious. Any questions we had leading up to the wedding he responded to quickly and in turn, I felt very calm and comfortable the day of the wedding. Kris reviewed everything with us before the wedding to ensure all of our requests were met. He exceeded our expectations! And the photos were unbelievable! We are so lucky to have all of the details and moments we missed, captured so we can cherish those forever. I would highly recommend Starlight to anyone looking for a photographer, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

OUTSTANDING! Starlight Photography has exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding day. Kris has been nothing short of stellar this entire experience. He is so fun and easy going but also super professional. I am beyond grateful that he has been such a huge part of our entire wedding process and it would not have been nearly as perfect without him. You will not regret having Starlight Photography at your special occasion!

Sent on 07/17/2018

alaina · Married on 04/20/2018

We hired Kris to photograph our wedding on 4/20/2018. There are no words to express how happy we were with his services. Kris called me the week of our wedding to confirm details and timing. (He also talked me off the ledge, as the weather forecast was predicting rain all week...and ironically enough, our wedding day was the only day it didn't rain)!
    Come wedding day Kris was great! He kept the entire wedding party smiling (including my non-photogenic husband), and got lots of fantastic pictures. (I've been told I could have a career as a bridal model...lol). I think the only photos we felt we were missing were shots of our rings on our hands, and of the card tables; not really an issue, though.
    Overall, if you need a photographer, I cannot recommend Kris enough! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Michele · Married on 11/04/2017

Kris and John both helped to photograph our wedding and make it perfect. I spoke to Kris the week before so that he had a list of all pictures I wanted. He made the whole day run smoothly and made sure we stayed on time, which decreased any stress. The pictures all came out amazing!!! Everyone keeps complimenting on how gorgeous they are. I would recommend them to all family and friends!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2017

My wife and I got married on October 1, 2017 in the great state of Massachusetts. We traveled from Orlando, Florida and we didn't know who to choose as our wedding photographer; a major component of any wedding and a nerve wracking decision to fine the right one. With that in mind, we reviewed and spoke to many photographers. At our venue at Lebaron hills country club, we were highly recommended to Kristopher Ventresco from Starlight photography. After looking at his work and speaking to him, we knew he was the right photographer for us! My wife and I must say, we were blown away on all fronts to say the least! Kristopher is an absolute professional and very personable which made him a joy to work with. His passion for photography was quite evident from the start. His work speaks for itself. The quality of his pictures came out amazing. He captured all of the great moments throughout the ceremony and reception. Needless to say, if you are looking for the perfect wedding photographer to capture a lifetime of memories, we highly recommend you to book with Kris as soon as you can. You'll be happy you did! Thank you for the memories, Kris!

-John and Amanda Ceballos

Sent on 12/25/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/01/2017

Kris is absolutely amazing!! We first did an engagement shoot with him and absolutely love our pictures and prints we got. I knew we’d be thrilled with our wedding pictures; they’re absolutely stunning. Kris has an amazing attention to detail and is so fun to work with. He was so great at keeping us on time and making sure he got all the shots we requested, plus more. Some of my guests have even told me how great he was to be around. He made us feel so comfortable and definitely exceeded our expectations. He is very responsive to emails and just so easy to work with. We HIGHLY recommend Starlight photography!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/16/2016

Kris of Starlight Photography was the photographer for our wedding in July. My husband and I knew how important it is to have a great photographer who can capture the memories of the day and so we chose Starlight for its outstanding reputation. Kris was extremely kind, flexible and helpful to work with from the booking through picking up the photos after the wedding. The day of our wedding he provided great insight and had some amazing ideas for photos - Kris did his very best to capture every guest in attendance and every important moment of the entire day. Since the wedding we have received so many compliments about what great pictures we have. We are so glad we made the choice to work with Starlight Photography!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Shelby · Married on 01/14/2016

Starlight Photography is there for you every step of the way. On wedding day, you feel comfortable taking photos rather than stressed or like statues. Every photo taken, whether staged or candid, really captures the essence of your day.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kate · Married on 09/26/2015

Kris made the photography experience so easy from beginning to end! When we first met him for our engagement photos, he helped us feel at ease and was the perfect mix of professional and relaxed that helped us feel less awkward about taking pictures of forehead kisses in the Boston Public Garden. On our wedding day, he helped wrangle stray family members for pictures, helped us stick to our photo timeline, was GREAT with getting babies and small children to smile and look at the camera.

Our photos came out beautifully! We were able to see sneak previews really quickly (I think just a few days after the wedding?) and got the whole bunch in a timely fashion.

But more importantly, our whole day was so memorable and Kris was such a big part of that. He was professional, fun, relaxed and listened to every request/idea we had. We can't recommend Kris and Starlight photos enough!

Sent on 01/13/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

Kris was an awesome photographer at our wedding, he makes you so comfortable while he takes your pictures ( even if you feel awkward having your picture taken ) . Very professional and reassures you that the pictures are coming our great !! The snow and cold did not effect our day he still managed to take some outdoor pictures which was a cold but fun time!! After just seeing our sneak peek photos I can't wait to see all the rest!! Would definitely recommend Starlight Photography again and again to anyone who needs a great photographer!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Peter · Married on 02/14/2015

We knew we had to book John Ventresco after seeing my now sister-in-laws' pictures from her wedding. John is amazingly personable, extremely professional, a very talented photographer and most importantly to us, he has a real passion for his art and truly cares about capturing your wedding perfectly. John is very adaptable, easy to work with and was an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding. Highly recommend for all your photography needs and we would definitely hire again in the future! Thank you so much John!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2014

John and Kris were absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with. John photographed the wedding and was incredibly timely, even showed up early to scope out the venue and take some pictures during hair and makeup. He was very encouraging and made the pictures fun and enjoyable, I was worried I would feel awkward being photographed all night, but he made it so easy and I had such a great time!
    Both John and Kris did our post-bridal shoot back at the hotel a week after the wedding and the shots we were able to take are absolutely stunning, we can't wait to see them all!!
    They're a wonderful team to work with and incredibly professional but still very fun. I have already recommended their services to numerous friends and will always do so in the future!!
    Thank you John and Kris!!
    -Lauren and Greg Berry

Sent on 01/13/2015

Kris was kind and professional. He knew how to make me feel comfortable and calm. I'm not comfortable having my picture taken but he made me feel at ease and was very supportive. Kris was the perfect photographer for me. The photos he took are professional yet personal. I can't say enough about how easy he was to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2015

They were terrific . They captured memorable moments of our friends and family along with our venues

Karen · Married on 04/26/2014

Kris was awesome! He did an amazing job and we loved the pictures. He also did a fantastic job at my niece's Bat Mitzvah in September.

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2013

John was a great photographer for our wedding, very professional and talented! The photos came out absolutely beautiful and we would highly recommend Starlight for any of your photograph needs.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Nina · Married on 07/20/2013

Kris photographed our wedding from Starlight Photogrpahy. He did an amazing job, and completely got the style of photos I was looking for. He was also so patient with all the family pictures that we wanted since we had so much family from out of town. We currenlty creating our wedding album, and they have also made that a very easy process!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Shelley · Married on 03/23/2013

Kris was the photographer for my daughter's wedding this past March. He did an amazing job. The Boston Harbor is a beautiful venue and kris took fall advantage of this setting. Kris is extremely creative and captured so many special moments. Kris is an extremely nice person and very eager to please. It was wonderful working with Starlight Photography!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Elena · Married on 12/31/2012

Starlight photographed my wedding on NYE 2012. Kris did a fantastic job blending in with my guests and not being obtrusive. He really made me feel like a princess in the way he set up some of the pictures and with his enthusiasm with every snapshot! Kris sent my husband and I a "sneak peak" of our photos a few days after the wedding, he really captured the love my husband & I have for one anther. If these are any indication of the quality of work that Starlight portrays, then I know that my photos are going to be amazing!! Kris even stayed a few extra hours to accommodate our lengthy reception and making sure to capture all the NYE fun. I would highly recommend Starlight Photography for any occasion. They were extremely professional.

Sent on 01/14/2013

They were awesome would recommend they to any one!! My pictures came out amazing and I got them so quickly ...

Sent on 02/18/2013

Mary Jean · Married on 07/21/2012

Starlight photography was great and the pictures were beautiful!!!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Joanne · Married on 07/06/2012

John was our photographer. We found him prompt, courteous, funny and professional. Though we only have seen a teasing sample of the photos taken on the day of our daughter's wedding, I am confident the finished program will be absolutely wonderful. We thank you, John, for an outstanding photo shoot!

Sent on 07/11/2012