48 Reviews for Starlen Weddings

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
48 Starlen Weddings Reviews

We had our vow renewal recently at the Christ Chapel across BSU football stadium in Boise, ID (followed by a reception at the Boise Depot). Roger officiated our renewal. He was the best ever and we had so much fun at our ceremony, it was such an emotional ceremony and Roger helped us throughout the process. We also had a rehearsal earlier in the week and he explained everything so well and got my wife so excited about the event. I highly recommend Roger for any couple looking for wedding officiating.

Profile Picture Vijay, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Roger and Ruth were a pleasure to work with. They responded promptly to emals or phone calls. Roger was open to all of the changes I made to the ceremony and performed well on the day. He arrived promptly to both the rehearsal and on the wedding day. We got many compliments from our guests about the ceremony. Roger made us both feel so comfortable and it seemed like we had known him for years. I would recommend Roger and Ruth to anyone who is looking for an officiant. Our wedding at Chateau des fleurs was amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much and for all your help. You were wonderful.

Profile Picture Tiana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roger was first class in every way and put our minds at ease the moment we met him. He is a kind, friendly and humbled man whose experience was greatly appreciated on our special day. Thank you Roger for everything!

Profile Picture Ronda, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The Morgan's are great people and were very acomodating and helpful.

Profile Picture Richard, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very responsive and flexible made us feel comfortable

Profile Picture John, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roger was very quick to respond. He helped us put together a beautiful ceremony that honored the cultures and families of both bride and groom.

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So happy we used Starlen Weddings!! We would definitely recommend Roger to anyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roger guided us through the whole wedding process by making us feel comfortable and stress free. We are so thankful he was so hands on. He gave us a few wonderful ideas to incorporate into the service and even came for a rehearsal with some tips for everyone just to make our day go as planned. We would most definitely recommend him for a memorable wedding.

Profile Picture Daisy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was very pleased having Roger officiate our wedding, very professional and reliable. Loved the options he gave us to pick for our ceremony to make it just how we wanted. Ceremony went smooth and it was very beautiful:)

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roger provided excellent officiant services for my wedding. He arrived on time, was friendly with my guests and family, and was very professional. He helped me and my husband feel more relaxed both on the day of the wedding and before hand by meeting with us and keeping in contact during the months leading up to the event. He returned my phone calls and emails very quickly, and helped us write our vows and plan our ceremony until it was perfect for us! I would definitely recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant who is both professional but still adds that personal touch to his services.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

Roger was a great officiant and really easy to work with. We came to him in a time in need and he went above and beyond to accommodate us, would highly recommend him to anyone close enough to use his services.

Profile Picture User6041847, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion, No Denomination

Roger walked us through the entire process and made everyone comfortable with their roles. That made it easier to focus on making the rest of the details go off without a hitch. Roger was professional and kind in his words. I would not hesitate to recommend Starlen Weddings again.

Profile Picture User6200731, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

Roger was great! He was so kind and genuinely warm & caring. We really enjoyed him as our officiant.

Profile Picture Kassie, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Orthodox Christian

Roger was very easy to work with, always early and gave us sample ceremonies that we could use to create our own ceremony from. I thought his fee was very reasonable and I would definately recommend his services.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony Roger performed was beautiful.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roger showed up on time for rehearsal and wedding did an outstanding job on both would recommend him for any wedding ! Roger did an outstanding job ! Joe & Lora Daniels

Profile Picture Joe, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roger was a pleasure to work with, very friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Cathleen, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roger was so sweet, fun, honest, reasonably priced and knew what was expected. He even volunteered and wanted to come to our rehearsal, which not many others do. Although, our wedding was a pretty good commute, Roger was there at least an 1 1/2 early and ready to go. My husband and I are very grateful. We had a beautiful ceremony. Thank you very much Roger!!

Profile Picture Dominica, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I found Roger through wedding wire and decided to meet with him. Right away after meeting him we knew we wanted him to marry us. He was so friendly and down to earth and really sat down and wanted to talk with us and get to know a little bit about us. The vows we decided on were perfect and he really made the ceremony wonderful! He is a very sweet and professional man. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Roger was great, couldn't have been happier with his services!

Profile Picture User4274876, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roger Morgan was our officiant for our Wedding at the Forest House in Foresthill, CA. He was a perfect fit for our wedding and was extremely professional and helpful. He provided samples of ceremonies that we quickly tweaked for our preferences and made the entire process seamless. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Matt, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great value for experience and efficient service. He is everything an officiant should be.

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful! Can't say enough good things about this man! Made me feel calm at a very stressful time! Always on time, easy to talk to. Overall I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User4084199, 2+ years ago, 1 Review