10 Reviews for Stark Studio

Digital Files (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)
10 Stark Studio Reviews

Linda is the best. and her second camera guy was also fabulous. My sister used her for her wedding and we loved her romantic pictures so we decided to use her again. It was the best decision. She captured our day like no other. I would 100% use her again.

Profile Picture liz, 10/30/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

Linda was our photographer at our wedding, did a great job, loved the pictures and dedication to make sure she got the best shots and poses. I would highly recommend her !!!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Linda is the best!!!! From the moment she steps foot into your wedding day you know you are going to get great pictures. She is outgoing and knows exactly what she is doing. I have been in bridal parties with photographers that ask the bride where she would like to take pictures. If you want someone that knows what they are doing and will give great results, Linda is your woman. Her personality is fabulous and prices are wonderful!

Profile Picture User3891809, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I contacted a few recommended photographers, and from my first interaction with Linda, I knew she was the one. Prior to and after the wedding, her and Nancy (who works in the office) were so helpful and quick to assist with any questions, which is always appreciated.

On the day of our wedding, our photographers were Linda and Isabella and they were both amazing. They are so funny and easy to work with, as well as extremely professional and talented. If they saw something that would make a beautiful picture, they went for it. They gave us direction and ideas and in the end, all of our photos came out so beyond amazing that it was so hard to pick ones for our album! I can honestly say Linda and Isabella are part of the reason why my wedding day was so perfect, and I couldn't be happier with how well they captured the evening in photos.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Linda and her assistant Isabella are two of the best in the business. They made me extremely comfortable throughout the entire day. They both have SUCH personality and class that my GUESTS were asking about them after the wedding. Their pictures are AMAZING and truly capture myself and my husband perfectly!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had first seen lindas work when my friend got married 6 years ago. I knew she was the photographer i wanted to use when I got married and I did. I made a great choice. Linda is a pleasure to work with and gets everything done in a timely manner so you can enjoy your wedding!I have seen her work and am beyond impressed and cannot wait to get my proofs! I recommend her to all brides planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/16/13, 6 Reviews
4.7

Stark Studios did such a great job with our wedding photos. They came out beautiful which makes is so hard to choose which pictures we want.

Profile Picture User2554196, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

i couldnt have been happier about my wedding photos. linda had fresh ideas and was very professional in her delivery. i would highly recommend her to future brides!

Profile Picture dawn, 3/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Amazing!!!
We love not only Linda but her excellent ability to capture all the right moments in her photos. All of our pictures came out absolutely amazing! We are so happy we chose her for our wedding day!

Profile Picture User895284, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
4.1

Linda was flexible and our pictures and albums are beautiful.

Profile Picture User3173138, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews