Stark Studio Reviews

11 Reviews for Stark Studio

11 Stark Studio Reviews
  • F

Fahey · Married on 10/05/2018

Our experience with the Stark Studio Photography team of Linda, Eric and Dave was one we will never forget. From our first look until the last click of Linda’s camera, we were treated with not only their undivided attention and respect, but with an unbelievable focus on capturing our special day with breathtaking artistry. Every single moment of our day was strategically captured by the Stark team and their experience shown through during our entire time with them. From capturing our preparation for our ceremony to staging our first look, they were able to make us feel at ease and natural for each and every shot. Our party bus left without the bride and groom on the way to Verona Park to take photos after our first look. When I talk about devotion, they helped to capture the ridiculousness of the moment all while keeping us calm and driving us to the park without a hitch. The entire team throughout the day was able to take amazing pictures and worked tirelessly to do so. From silhouettes to photos that could be mistaken for a painting, there was no stone left unturned by them to help capture every special moment throughout the day. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and spent the day with a group of people who were not only friendly and super talented but were charismatic and fun to be around. We can’t thank you enough for making our day so special and capturing photos we will cherish forever. With love, Mr. & Mrs. Fahey

liz · Married on 10/30/2015

Linda is the best. and her second camera guy was also fabulous. My sister used her for her wedding and we loved her romantic pictures so we decided to use her again. It was the best decision. She captured our day like no other. I would 100% use her again.

Chris · Married on 08/08/2015

Linda was our photographer at our wedding, did a great job, loved the pictures and dedication to make sure she got the best shots and poses. I would highly recommend her !!!

Linda is the best!!!! From the moment she steps foot into your wedding day you know you are going to get great pictures. She is outgoing and knows exactly what she is doing. I have been in bridal parties with photographers that ask the bride where she would like to take pictures. If you want someone that knows what they are doing and will give great results, Linda is your woman. Her personality is fabulous and prices are wonderful!

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

I contacted a few recommended photographers, and from my first interaction with Linda, I knew she was the one. Prior to and after the wedding, her and Nancy (who works in the office) were so helpful and quick to assist with any questions, which is always appreciated.

On the day of our wedding, our photographers were Linda and Isabella and they were both amazing. They are so funny and easy to work with, as well as extremely professional and talented. If they saw something that would make a beautiful picture, they went for it. They gave us direction and ideas and in the end, all of our photos came out so beyond amazing that it was so hard to pick ones for our album! I can honestly say Linda and Isabella are part of the reason why my wedding day was so perfect, and I couldn't be happier with how well they captured the evening in photos.

Rachel · Married on 04/12/2014

Linda and her assistant Isabella are two of the best in the business. They made me extremely comfortable throughout the entire day. They both have SUCH personality and class that my GUESTS were asking about them after the wedding. Their pictures are AMAZING and truly capture myself and my husband perfectly!

Megan · Married on 02/16/2013

I had first seen lindas work when my friend got married 6 years ago. I knew she was the photographer i wanted to use when I got married and I did. I made a great choice. Linda is a pleasure to work with and gets everything done in a timely manner so you can enjoy your wedding!I have seen her work and am beyond impressed and cannot wait to get my proofs! I recommend her to all brides planning a wedding!

dawn · Married on 03/23/2012

i couldnt have been happier about my wedding photos. linda had fresh ideas and was very professional in her delivery. i would highly recommend her to future brides!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 02/12/2011

Amazing!!!
    We love not only Linda but her excellent ability to capture all the right moments in her photos. All of our pictures came out absolutely amazing! We are so happy we chose her for our wedding day!

Stark Studios did such a great job with our wedding photos. They came out beautiful which makes is so hard to choose which pictures we want.

3.0
      3.5

Linda was flexible and our pictures and albums are beautiful.