Stardust Weddings Reviews

30 | San Antonio, TX

30 Reviews for Stardust Weddings

Kelsey · Married on 03/23/2014

Donna from Stardust Weddings did a great job. She definetly went above & beyond with us. Thanks Donna!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Valerie · Married on 03/15/2014

The support was 100% fantastic. Communication with stardust wedding was on tack. And the ceremony was just the way I vision ed it to be. The pastor was excellent!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

nancy · Married on 02/08/2014

Donna was so great, the ceremony she put together was perfect and even got my daughter involved in the vowels couldn't imagine anything more perfect.

Sent on 02/14/2014

Katie · Married on 12/14/2013

Donna served as our officiant for our wedding last month, and she did such a wonderful job! You can really tell that she loves what she does. My husband and I had some rather unique/different elements we wanted to incorporate into our wedding, and we were afraid we wouldn't be able to find someone who would understand what we wanted to do. When we met Donna and told her about our plans for our secular handfasting ceremony, she got so excited! And she was so warm, caring, and sweet to boot. We knew right away that she was the perfect person to marry us!
    Donna really takes the time to get to know you and your fiancee and makes every step of the process easy. We thought we were going to spend weeks researching and building our ceremony from scratch, but instead we got a workbook from Donna that made it soooooo much easier! However, if you're looking for a more traditional ceremony, she does that too. She'll even file the marriage certificate for you! I'd recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone!

Sent on 01/21/2014

charo · Married on 11/25/2013

Rev. Donna was superb made even my Mom feel extra special!!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Charo · Married on 11/24/2013

Donna was super we enjoyed her tremendously what a blessing

Sent on 11/26/2013

Thomas · Married on 11/24/2013

Very kind and easy to work with also provided great experience and knowledge absolutely couldn't have asked for more

Sent on 12/09/2013

charo · Married on 11/24/2013

She was SUPER! Very professional, and even made my mom feel comfortable. Thanks for everything!

Diana · Married on 11/23/2013

We loved Rev. Donna and Stardust Weddings for our big day! We were able to customize every last word of our ceremony so it truly was from our hearts and and minds. Everything was detailed and planned out so our special day went off without a hitch! Thanks Rev. Donna!!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Nick · Married on 11/23/2013

Reverend Donna was amazing from the beginning of our journey till we were officially man and wife. She did such an amazing job and we will definately refer her time and time again. She has such a beautiful heart and really knows how to make a wedding special.

kara · Married on 11/09/2013

Rev Donna is an amazing person. She is very flexible for meeting with you about your up coming event. You can talk to her about things that are going on in your life and she will help you fix the problem. Very sweet and kind lady. For those of you getting married soon or in the next couple of years, she is the person to go to.

Christine · Married on 10/12/2013

Reverend Donna Jones was one of the sweetest, most endearing, and genuine people we came across during the entire wedding planning process. She was so flexible and easy going, but professional at the same time. She was able to help us with any and all questions we had and gave great, from-the-heart advice. I recommend Stardust Weddings!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Daylan · Married on 09/09/2013

Donna was awesome was from start to finish for the whole process she delivered 100%. Donna takes the time to get know her couples. She stays in constant contact with you to get your ceremony just right. I would recommend Donna to anyone who needs someone to marry them.
    Any can say my wife and I have a great new friend.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Annette · Married on 12/12/2012

Personalized ceremony. Helpful & supportive.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2012

You kept us going and loved your patients.

Sent on 11/09/2012

KELLY · Married on 10/21/2012

SHE DID AN AWESOME JOB PREFORMING OUR CEREMONY. WE REALLY LIKED THE FACT THAT SHE LET US PUT CEREMONY TOGETHER THE WAY WE WANTED IT TO GO!!! SHE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL !!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Meagan · Married on 10/20/2012

Rev Lopez was a blessing sent from above to be our officiant at our wedding. I contacted rev donna within the week of our wedding due to another officiant canceling on us. Rev donna responded very quickly and was super nice. She gave me Rev Lopez number and rev looez contacted me the next day. She was very nice, and open hearted and open minded. She was so easy to talk to i think we talked an hour without even meeting each other ; ) at our wedding she was remarkable and so uplifting. She provided us with a beautifil ending to our wedding with our quote in it, "look at us now". I couldnt of asked for a better officiant at our wedding. Thank you soooo much both rev donna and rev lopez....

Sent on 11/06/2012
  • Irma

Irma · Married on 10/14/2012

A lovely woman that values professionalism and was very helpful when we had any questions.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Stardust Weddings's reply:

Thank you Irma! You and Luis are a very loving couple. I was a honor to be a part of your big day.

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2012

My husband and I wanted to write our entire ceremony ourselves but were a little unsure on how to do it. Donna was fabulous! She sent us a really detailed and comprehensive guide to writing a ceremony with lots of ideas and templates. It made creating a unique and meaningful ceremony fun instead of stressful. She worked with us on polishing the end product and always listened to what we really wanted. Thanks so much for helping us have a beautiful and meaning wedding to remember <3

Sent on 10/10/2012

Stardust Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for your kind words. I am so glad I was able to assist you and Vincent with writing your own ceremony. I had quite a few of your friends and family compliment me on the ceremony. Thank you for making this such a wonderful day. It was an honor and a privilege.

Spike Rosa · Married on 09/15/2012

From the first time we met Rev. Donna we knew we wanted her as our officiant for our Holy Union. She made us feel at ease and we now feel that she is part of our family. Had it not been for her and her caring attitude we would not have had the beautiful service that we did.

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2012

When I first met Reverand Tammy Deker it was at the Bridal Extravaganza and her infectious personality blew me away. I knew instantly that I wanted her to be our officiant! Working with Rev. Tammy is a wonderful experience. She's absolutely hilarious and a blast to be around! We were e-mailed a book of ceremony ideas and basically created a fully customized ceremony that was special for my husband and I. No one will ever have the same exact ceremony. My only regret is that we should have requested she use a mic so the people in the back could hear how fabulous our ceremony was!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2012

Rev. Donna is so sweet. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple. We had a skype meeting since we live out of the area, and then had a chance to meet in person when we toured our venue. She is extremely flexible and will do whatever it takes to make your ceremony just the way you want it. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for an officiant! Thanks Donna, the wedding was perfect!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Michael · Married on 10/15/2011

Reverend Donna was awesome. She was prompt and very understanding of our needs she put us first on that day and I really appreciate every thing she did for us on our Wedding day . I would recommend her in a heart beat. Thanks again reverend donna !

~Mike Rivera~

Sent on 11/08/2011

Traci · Married on 12/15/2012

Rev. Donna was very helpful and professional when working with us. She was always available when we needed her and she created a beautiful ceremony. We really enjoyed working with Rev. Donna and we would recommend her to anyone in need of a good officiant.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Stardust Weddings's reply:

Thank you Traci! I really enjoyed working with you and Christopher. Your wedding was beautiful.