Stardust Events Houston Reviews

9 | Houston, TX

9 Reviews for Stardust Events Houston

Alison Mariano · Married on 09/08/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding

Corley and Juan were nothing short of incredible for our wedding! Corley was the best wedding coordinator - we got so many comments about how on top of it she was, and everything ran smoothly! She also went above and beyond as a "day-of coordinator," working with our vendors and attending several meetings with the venue.

Juan was the perfect DJ as well! He worked with us to find the perfect music selection and even mixed a few songs when we wanted them to be shorter or to fade into another song. He was so professional and a joy to work with.

To top it all off, their lawn games were a huge hit at the wedding. We 100% recommend Stardust Events!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • User3647338 · Recently married

Working with Stardust Photobooth was a great experience. Corley was professional and fun and prompt in the communication of what I wanted as far as theme, decorations, and props for my guests at my baby shower. I would recommend this business for any added fun to showers, parties, receptions and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Sheela · Married on 05/13/2017

I would recommend Stardust photobooth services to anyone. I loved the responsiveness of Corley, which really drew me to them. I have nothing to complain about. The attendants were professional and friendly. Thanks!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

Corley and Juan were great to work with and very responsive with emails or phone calls throughout the entire process. They provided excellent props and quality photo strips. Everyone at our wedding loved the photo booth and they gave us a usb drive at the end of the night so we didn't have to wait to view any of our pictures. Thanks y'all!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/02/2016

We absolutely loved them! So nice and such awesome services!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Gayle · Married on 10/02/2016

I cannot begin to say how awesome Stardust was......They were on time, set up was awesome and the wedding went wonderful Thankyou guys so much

Sent on 10/25/2016

Stardust Events Houston's reply:

Thank you Gayle. It was a lovely wedding and we were happy to be there. The pictures turned out great, hopefully you have enjoyed them!

Vernnetta · Married on 06/03/2016

The couple were prompt. They were wonderful. At my next event I will definitely call on them.
    I will refer all my friends to them! Great job!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Deidre · Married on 05/21/2016

I have rented a lot of photo booths over the years and Stardust has by far been the best. From beginning to end the process was amazing - they are very responsive, listened to my requests, offered me ideas and were just a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony and reception were in the same location and they worked with us ahead of time to schedule a seamless setup during the changeover. They work very well under pressure and my wedding guests just loved Corley & Juan. They were very helpful and just fun to interact with! There is also a great assortment of props to choose from (which is very important). Overall you want the people providing the service to be professional, friendly and know what they are doing and you get this with Stardust! I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Tania · Married on 04/30/2016

Corley and Juan were a definite asset to my event held in Midtown in April. Not only did their crew arrive early to guarantee a smooth start to the event, they stayed in the zone the entire event and really worked the crowd! The attention to detail was an unexpected bonus. Fun hats, scarves, props and masks added so much to the fun, everyone was having such a a great time in the booth! Juan took my event artwork and customized the photo strips to not only compliment the night, but to set the correct tone with fun interactive buttons for the people to use when in the photobooth. I look forward to using Stardust Photobooth for my next event!

Sent on 05/16/2016