Stardance Event Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Maria I. Getting married on 01/02/2022

Excellent Experience

Kelly has been available ALWAYS and willing to tailor our event to our preferences. She is the consummate professional. Stardance is a beautiful and unique venue and highlights the best of Tucson - people and places.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Z. Married on 10/10/2021

Impressed by Kelly

I didn’t have my wedding with Stardance because of a scheduling conflict, but was very impressed with Kelly’s responsiveness and willingness to help! She replied to me at 5am after I messaged her at 1am and was willing to go above and beyond to confirm availability with the date I was aiming for. If it wasn’t for scheduling, I would have definitely went with her.
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 09/24/2021

Incredible Venue & Team

We absolutely couldn't have chosen a better venue to start our next chapter! Kelly is professional, kind, supportive and so easy to work with. Kayla is absolutely incredible, she was one step ahead of everything we needed. The entire team was polite, professional & fun, including all of their suggested vendors. The food from Johnny Gibsons was high quality and tasty. The venue is magical from the altar overlooking the gorgeous mountains, to the romantic & beautiful barn. And all of this for an incredible value! I couldn't recommend them more!!!
  • Teresa
    Teresa V. Married on 03/14/2021

Absolutely incredible

I got married at stardance on 3/14/21 and Kelly the owner was so incredibly helpful! She took the reigns on the wedding day when there were issues and helped us set everything up! Kayla also worked her butt off in order to ensure that everything went well and all decor was set up! I highly recommend getting married here as the views are stunning and the venue itself is so breathtaking! The food from Johnny Gibsons market was to die for, and all the vendors that they recommend to you are incredible and do a wonderful job! I would choose stardance a million times more!!
  • Emilia
    Emilia S. Married on 02/13/2021

The BEST Venue in Tucson. Look no further.

Kelly is a saint. If you are looking for the most beautiful venue in Tucson, this is it. Look no further. Every question will be answered, day or night. Absolutely the best place to hold your special event!
    Greg A. Married on 01/23/2021

Extraordinary Serviced

The wedding coordinator and complete staff where so helpful and cooperative with preparation and setting up. Also so attentive to our little details and all the guest. The atmosphere and views of the mountains and grounds where awesome! Guest continuously complimented us throughout the night of what a beautiful venue to have outdoor wedding and reception! We couldn't be more pleased! Thank you Stardance Staff for all your hard work and commitment to excellence!
    Sarah B. Married on 12/11/2020

Look no further for the perfect venue

We wanted a venue that was both outdoors and indoors, have our privacy, lots of space and beautiful for pictures. Kelly was wonderful to work with. She is prompt, goes above and beyond to help make your day everything you imagined and more. The grounds of this venue are breathtaking. Our guests enjoyed the Mountain View’s, city lights, huge open barn and beautiful desert views. This place is a dream, and made our wedding one we will never forget.
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 12/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Stardance Event Center was such an amazing venue. The staff were wonderful and on top of everything. The DJ crew helped to make the music and the day perfect. We had a lot of guests tell us that the music was great and there wasn't a single bad song that was played. The bartenders and waiters were friendly and treated our guests very well. Most of all, Kelly, the owner of the venue was stellar. Anytime I had a question or concern I received an answer right away. She was flexible with things we wanted for our special day and was so easy to work with. She has many years of experience in the wedding industry and it truly shows. I am so happy that we chose Stardance Event Center to have our wedding at. I do not think we would've been treated so well at any other venue. Thank you to Kelly and all of her staff for making our wedding day as special as it could be.
  • Nicole
    Nicole N. Married on 11/06/2020

Gorgeous venue!

Gorgeous venue! Beautiful inside and out. The staff was super friendly and helpful not just along the way but on our big day. Kayla was a great coordinator and Kelly was great at helping us achieve our dreams. We had an amazing wedding and could not be more thankful. Love this place!
  • Briana
    Briana G. Married on 10/31/2020

The perfect wedding

The venue was amazing but Kelly was even better! From the first time we toured the venue she has been so helpful. Every question, and yes there was a lot, she answered right away. All the vendors she worked with and recommended, they were all amazing too! Our wedding wouldn’t have been perfect without her and all the amazing staff she works with. Our Dj and Photograpgher came with our package and they were so accommodating and made sure everything was captured and ensured we had the best time. 10/10 would recommend!
    Carlee Married on 09/27/2020

A Night to Never Forget!

Stardance was amazing! Kelly was amazing! From the day we met with Kelly to the day of our wedding everything was so easy! Anything we needed Kelly answered immediately. The venue is so beautiful by itself we hardly had to decorate anything! Stop looking at other venues and pick Stardance! You will not be disappointed!

Stardance Event Center's reply:

What a Lovely couple you are… Thank you so much for allowing Stardance to help you start your life… We are so blessed
    Chelsea Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding at Stardance

Kelly is so nice and easy to work with. The venue and backdrop is beautiful. Highly recommend.
  • Ayko
    Ayko S. Married on 12/24/2019

Ayko& Lorenzo 08/28/2021

5 STARS does not do this place any justice. When I say this team goes ABOVE and BEYOND, holy cow! It started pouring 30-40 min. before our outdoor ceremony. What was supposed to be a quick mountain rain turned into an hour or two long rain and Kayla and Joe went above and beyond to move the ceremony inside along with getting everyone seated and situated. Truly, the inside ceremony was just as beautiful as the one that would have been outdoors. My hats off to Kayla because she was the star of the night handling it all from a coordinator perspective. I cannot imagine this day without her. Joe, our DJ was also so helpful and our MC along with checking in on me and my husband and both of them are the power team, truly both of them can rule the world. Not to mention, our dearest Kelly. Her knowledge and kind and supportive demeanor through this whole pandemic (our original wedding was supposed to be 03/27/2020) was incredibly helpful. Truly, a one of a kind experience!

-Ayko& Lorenzo
  • Alexis
    Alexis J. Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful Quinceañera!

My daughter wanted a unique Quinceañera that had a country/rustic feel and chose Stardance Event Center. Kelly, the owner, was very friendly to work with. She was so responsive, organized, and went above and beyond to help make my daughter's Quinceañera beautiful and memorable! Our family and friends had nothing but compliments, they can't imagine how my daughter's wedding will be after having her 15th birthday event at Stardance!

Review of Rehearsal/Planning;
    -Kelly was very responsive to emails throughout the whole process...She is very receptive to questions and ideas, she will also offer advice as she has a lot of experience with weddings and has made a lot of connections with vendors.

-The staff was organized in making sure to book a rehearsal time early...

-Various Stardance vendors contact you early in the planning process making your planning easier.

-The DJ sends an organizational sheet for bride/groom to fill out their preferences...

-The DJ makes sure to meet with you early so they can discuss the flow of the event...

- The rehearsal went really smoothly. Staff arrived promptly on time and they were involved with the rehearsal the whole time.

-The staff allowed us to bring our decorations on rehearsal day, so we didn’t have to bring them the day of the event... Good for those brides who are more DIY...

Review of The day of the event;
    -The staff arrived promptly on time at day of the event.

-The staff were very professional and interactive throughout the entire day. They had SUPERB customer service, which is important for anyone making a big investment in their event....

-The female dressing room was spacious enough for 9 young ladies to get dressed. They had seating, mirrors, outlets for our 9 young ladies to get ready.

-The male dressing room was spacious enough for 9 young men to get dressed.

-The bathrooms were clean, roomy, and modern for our guests to use.

-The outdoor ceremony area was clean, well landscaped, and simply beautiful showcasing the desert beauty. We normally have our ceremony in the church, but we simply could not pass up on having both our ceremony and reception at Stardance!

-The outdoor ceremony stage is raised, so the ceremony can be seen by everyone. We had 2 medium tables, 4 chairs, and 5-6 people on stage at one time, so stage is roomy. The weather here is perfect most of the days of the year, so chances are you can have your ceremony outside.

-The courtyard provided extra space (aside from the ceremony area and venue hall) for our guests to mingle and provided such a stunning view overlooking the city at night... I think the courtyard was our guests' favorite spot after taking a break from night dancing!

-The indoor venue was perfect with my daughter's country/rustic vision and very spacious to accommodate our 200 guest count plus other tables (cake table, candy buffet, food buffet tables) without feeling cramped (unlike other venues that "say" they can accommodate 200 guests, but they really can't).

-The indoor venue also has a stage for a nice indoor ceremony.

-The dance area was spacious for 200 guest count. Kelly will help you organize your tables and still bring an intimate feel if you are having a smaller guest count.

-Lots of natural light with large barn doors and windows. The hanging lights really provide the rustic/country feel in such a beautiful way.

-High ceilings give the barn a big and elegant feel.

-There was plenty of parking (unlike downtown venues) and the event is in a quiet area by the mountains (unlike venues by airport/downtown city traffic).

-They had a self station for non-alcohol drinks and bartenders in different area for the alcoholic drinks, which provided efficiency of getting drinks for our 200 guest count. My daughter and her friends loved the lemonade!

-We had a dinner buffet, and the staff were very organized and efficient in helping to facilitate 200 guests to come to the buffet for dinner in an organized way.

-You can bring your own alcohol, so we were able to return the alcohol we did not use after our event.

-The Stardance photo booth was a super hit with all of our guests! The photo booth was interactive and area was clean, attendant was professional, and there were items to make the photo booth fun.

-The staff made sure to help facilitate the flow of the event, so everything went super smoothly. Several guests complemented on how organized the event felt....
    In addition, Stardance has a variety of vendors so you can choose to have an inclusive event if you want instead of having to look everywhere in Tucson for the same services that you can receive at Stardance. These are things to really consider when making your decision on a wedding venue. You deserve to have people who are organized throughout the whole process and attentive to your special event. Stardance will deliver on customer service because it’s important for you to have a perfect event.
    My daught did not regret choosing Stardance because of their high quality. The entire Stardance staff (Kelly, bartenders, coordinator, DJ) were very accommodating and flexible with our needs, they really made the day of the event beautiful! My daughter will cherish her Quinceañera because of Stardance!
    Kanak Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing Venue and even more amazing team

Kelly and her team are so incredible to work with! The views from the property are picturesque and the venue overall is flexible, responsive and doesn't ever have a cold, corporate event vibe at all. I highly recommend Stardance for any future events you have!
  • Ruby
    Ruby Married on 11/15/2019

Very sweet and responsive

Our tour was better than I expected! There was a wedding the day of and still in the midst of everything, Kelly was so informative and so sweet! I’m excited for my big day at such a beautiful place!!

Stardance Event Center's reply:

Ruby you are such a doll thank you so much for already given me a wonderful review…I can’t wait to be able to do your wedding for you…
  • Carly
    Carly Married on 11/08/2019

Made all of our dreams come true!

Kelly and her staff were absolutely amazing! Very available, professional and willing to do anything to make your day special! The venue was breath taking! Our day could not have been more perfect!
  • Arianna
    Arianna A. Married on 11/03/2019

Best Day Ever

From the moment we met with Kelly, my husband and I knew that we wanted our wedding at Stardance and we wanted to go on the wedding planning journey with Kelly. The whole Stardance crew was amazing through the whole process, from the meetings to the tasting to the music meeting and rehearsal. They accommodated some of my families odd requests like putting together a special menu based off a crazy idea my dad had. It was above exceptional. We have continued to receive complements about how wonderful the venue was. The coordinator was so sweet through out the night, the DJ-Che did an amazing job and since we were seated near him, always made sure we didn’t need anything. The bartenders were so nice to everyone and really catered to my husband and I anytime we went up to them. Everyone really made us feel so special. This place and the crew really has it down pat on how to make dreams come true and know how to make a bride and groom feel special on their day!
    One of the photos is just one of the food options we that we had that night a huge charcuterie board. They packed up all our left over food and we were able to take it home! Thanks again to the Stardance Crew!
    Marina C. Married on 09/21/2019

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Kelly and the entire staff at Star Dance are AMAZING! They were all so helpful throughout the planning as well as the day of. The food was delicious! They made our day perfect and we have received nothing but compliments about our wedding. The whole venue is beautiful and the view speaks for itself.
    Teri P. Married on 06/01/2019

From the Mom of Bride

Having their Wedding at this venue was absolutely the best decision we have ever made. Kelly and her crew are outstanding in what they do. No need to use outside vendors. They offer it all and perfectly. Thank you for truly one of the best days ever!
    Mataya N. Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful venue and excellent service

Stardance Event Center is a beautiful rustic/western venue with stunning mountain views! The reception hall is gorgeous inside, with high ceilings, a fireplace, long farm tables and a great dance floor! The food was delicious - I have had so many people tell me how much they enjoyed it! The DJ was awesome. He was super fun, took song requests and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! The coordinator, Kelly, is also amazing! She is super on top of it, quick to respond to all of my questions, and made 100% sure that our day ran smoothly. She really did a wonderful job in making sure I didn't have to worry about a thing! So many people told me beforehand to expect something to go wrong on my wedding day, and thanks to Kelly and her team, nothing did! I am still receiving compliments from guests about how beautiful the wedding was, and I would absolutely recommend to anyone getting married!
    Casey Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful venue

We love Stardance. Ever since I saw it 4 years ago, I wanted to have one of my daughter’s weddings there. We finally got the chance. Not only was it beautiful but working with Kelly, the owner was easy and comfortable. She was easy to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend Stardance to everyone.
  • Jill
    Jill Married on 01/19/2019

Best.Day.Ever

My goodness, where do I even start! We had the BEST experience at Stardance. From the beginning, the owner, Kelly, was so kind, flexible, and genuinely excited for our big day. Because there is so much I want to say, I am going to make a list.
    1. The venue is beautiful. It captures the true beauty of Tucson. Very simple, yet elegant, yet rustic. Just overall the most beautiful venue ever and I am so so SO happy we chose Stardance.
    2. Mostly everything is included in this venue. Such a plus!
    3. BYOB. Makes everything so much cheaper! Also, the bartender is amazing. She let us bring Sangria even though our package did not include this.
    4. We had to change our wedding date due to family issues, and Kelly was so chill about it. She just sent us new available dates, and did not charge us extra to change.
    5. Speaking of extra charges, there are no hidden fees, or tricks. Everything is a set price and there are no surprises.
    6. Lastly and most importantly, Kelly and her staff make you feel extra special on your wedding day. I know that this is their job, but I truly felt like they wanted us to have the best day ever. Everyone was attentive, making sure I was not stressed, Kelly even bustled my dress before I was introduced into the reception. I am telling you, this is more than just a "venue." Kelly puts her heart and soul into her business. It was the most magical day. You will not regret picking Stardance for your special day
  • Breanna
    Breanna Married on 11/02/2018

Rusticly Beautiful

Kelly and her employees were so friendly and helpful. The venue was beautiful and well maintained. The food was amazing! It was a perfect mix of rustic without being too rustic. The outdoor setting for the ceremony was beautiful. I would choose Stardance and Kelly and her staff over again.
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 10/13/2018

Desert Dream

I fell in love with Stardance from the first moment. I wanted a wedding in the desert and I definitively got that. Kelly and her team were wonderful to work with. We chose the 2 entree choice meal (hint: order the prickly pear chicken w/ pineapple salsa, it was THE BEST!), brought in our own cake, decorations, florist. photo booth, BYOB worked out perfectly for us (although we brought in way too much alcohol, so go with their recommendations for sure on how much to purchase) and had a taco/hot dog truck set up shop for late night snacking. We used their preferred vendor for DJ, photography and videography. I chose not to go with their floral/decor (Eastland Alley) vendor because communication and price were not up to par. Che doubled as DJ and photographer. He did amazing work and made our day run so smoothly. Our crazy jam packed wedding schedule was a stressful one and he took it so well. Although it rained on our big day, we were able to get our desert shots and not make too much of a mess for my dress. Marcos and his team were super fun to have around. They captured all the fun moments. Stardance was everything. Location was great for our out of town guests too. Plenty of accommodations off the freeway and also secluded enough for guests to enjoy all that is remarkable about the surrounding Stardance scenery.