Stardance Event Center Reviews

Stardance Event Center 7
  • Ruby

Ruby · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Very sweet and responsive

Our tour was better than I expected! There was a wedding the day of and still in the midst of everything, Kelly was so informative and so sweet! I’m excited for my big day at such a beautiful place!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Stardance Event Center's reply:

Ruby you are such a doll thank you so much for already given me a wonderful review…I can’t wait to be able to do your wedding for you…

Teri Pierce · Married on 06/01/2019

From the Mom of Bride

Having their Wedding at this venue was absolutely the best decision we have ever made. Kelly and her crew are outstanding in what they do. No need to use outside vendors. They offer it all and perfectly. Thank you for truly one of the best days ever!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Stardance Event Center 8
    Stardance Event Center 9
    Stardance Event Center 10

Mataya Naber · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful venue and excellent service

Stardance Event Center is a beautiful rustic/western venue with stunning mountain views! The reception hall is gorgeous inside, with high ceilings, a fireplace, long farm tables and a great dance floor! The food was delicious - I have had so many people tell me how much they enjoyed it! The DJ was awesome. He was super fun, took song requests and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! The coordinator, Kelly, is also amazing! She is super on top of it, quick to respond to all of my questions, and made 100% sure that our day ran smoothly. She really did a wonderful job in making sure I didn't have to worry about a thing! So many people told me beforehand to expect something to go wrong on my wedding day, and thanks to Kelly and her team, nothing did! I am still receiving compliments from guests about how beautiful the wedding was, and I would absolutely recommend to anyone getting married!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Stardance Event Center 11

Casey · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful venue

We love Stardance. Ever since I saw it 4 years ago, I wanted to have one of my daughter’s weddings there. We finally got the chance. Not only was it beautiful but working with Kelly, the owner was easy and comfortable. She was easy to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend Stardance to everyone.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Stardance Event Center 16
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 01/19/2019

Best.Day.Ever

My goodness, where do I even start! We had the BEST experience at Stardance. From the beginning, the owner, Kelly, was so kind, flexible, and genuinely excited for our big day. Because there is so much I want to say, I am going to make a list.
    1. The venue is beautiful. It captures the true beauty of Tucson. Very simple, yet elegant, yet rustic. Just overall the most beautiful venue ever and I am so so SO happy we chose Stardance.
    2. Mostly everything is included in this venue. Such a plus!
    3. BYOB. Makes everything so much cheaper! Also, the bartender is amazing. She let us bring Sangria even though our package did not include this.
    4. We had to change our wedding date due to family issues, and Kelly was so chill about it. She just sent us new available dates, and did not charge us extra to change.
    5. Speaking of extra charges, there are no hidden fees, or tricks. Everything is a set price and there are no surprises.
    6. Lastly and most importantly, Kelly and her staff make you feel extra special on your wedding day. I know that this is their job, but I truly felt like they wanted us to have the best day ever. Everyone was attentive, making sure I was not stressed, Kelly even bustled my dress before I was introduced into the reception. I am telling you, this is more than just a "venue." Kelly puts her heart and soul into her business. It was the most magical day. You will not regret picking Stardance for your special day

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 11/02/2018

Rusticly Beautiful

Kelly and her employees were so friendly and helpful. The venue was beautiful and well maintained. The food was amazing! It was a perfect mix of rustic without being too rustic. The outdoor setting for the ceremony was beautiful. I would choose Stardance and Kelly and her staff over again.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/13/2018

Desert Dream

I fell in love with Stardance from the first moment. I wanted a wedding in the desert and I definitively got that. Kelly and her team were wonderful to work with. We chose the 2 entree choice meal (hint: order the prickly pear chicken w/ pineapple salsa, it was THE BEST!), brought in our own cake, decorations, florist. photo booth, BYOB worked out perfectly for us (although we brought in way too much alcohol, so go with their recommendations for sure on how much to purchase) and had a taco/hot dog truck set up shop for late night snacking. We used their preferred vendor for DJ, photography and videography. I chose not to go with their floral/decor (Eastland Alley) vendor because communication and price were not up to par. Che doubled as DJ and photographer. He did amazing work and made our day run so smoothly. Our crazy jam packed wedding schedule was a stressful one and he took it so well. Although it rained on our big day, we were able to get our desert shots and not make too much of a mess for my dress. Marcos and his team were super fun to have around. They captured all the fun moments. Stardance was everything. Location was great for our out of town guests too. Plenty of accommodations off the freeway and also secluded enough for guests to enjoy all that is remarkable about the surrounding Stardance scenery.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sharon · Married on 06/15/2018

My husband and I prayed for the perfect place to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary and we found it! With over 150 guests of every age joining us at the stardance Event Center. We never felt crowded. We mingled danced and made memories to last a lifetime in a casual yet elegant atmosphere. The huge doors opened to give us spectacular views of Sombrero Peak and the mountains and sparkling City Lights. Thank you to the owner Kelly Abbott and Associate John Paul for a night we will always treasure!
    Gratefully,
    Ed & Sharon

Sent on 06/22/2018

Angelica · Married on 02/17/2018

As seen on TLCs FOUR WEDDINGS this venue will not disappoint. I was completely blown away by this venue not only is it beautiful but spacious and very accommodating! Kelly and her team and the sweetest people on earth and made sure my wedding was everything i wanted it to be! They have accommodations for All price points! I personally was looking for something rustic but elegant. My price listed included everything. I highly recommend this place to host your wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Marta · Married on 12/15/2017

This place is so beautiful! I loved having the ceremony and reception in one convenient and breathtaking location! Kelly went above and beyond to make the day special. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2017

It was a miracle that we found the Stardance Event Center. After two days of venue searching, we came across this gem. Not only is the scenery absolutely beautiful and rustic (perfect for out-of-towners), the staff and Kelly did everything to make sure we felt accommodated and we felt well-taken care of throughout the whole process. They are BYOB which was a huge dealbreaker for us so if you prefer your own booze, this is a great plus. They even specialized our menu and executed a pig roast and a fantastic Mexican buffet! The desserts were above and beyond and Genevieve was a pleasure to work with. We had five gorgeous and delicious cakes and Italian desserts to die for (an homage to my family from NJ). Mark, the DJ, was spectacular, fun, and open to any and all suggestions! Everything was absolutely perfect and guests went away saying the experience was just tremendous and it wouldn’t have been without the entire staff at Stardance! Thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

AMAZING! Having our wedding at Stardance was absolutely the best choice we could have made. The owner Kelly was fantastic to work with and oversaw every detail. There were a few little bumps in planning and on the day of (normal stuff) and, as soon as Kelly found out about it, it was taken care of... my mom called it Kelly waving her magic wand. Kelly's staff was equally great. Everyone loved the venue. It's beautifully situated. Private, but accessible and gorgeous. The staff are completely accommodating. They handled every detail-- even things like taking the flowers from the ceremony area into the reception area to add additional color (and have them not go to waste!). The only thing we didn't love was the food-- it sat a bit too long in steamers since our pre-dinner toasts went on for a very long time. In retrospect, I think we might have considered the on-site steaks that are available for an extra charge. But, even the staff having food to meet everyone's dietary needs at no extra charge was sooo appreciated by us and our guests. Almost everyone commented on how beautiful and unique the venue was. Great choice!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Krysten · Married on 10/08/2017

Saying that Kelly is amazing, is an understatement! She was there for us every step of the way, from late night texts/calls to last minute changes! I couldn't imagine our day going any better! Everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Stardance Event Center 17
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/10/2017

We just got married at Stardance 6-10-17 and it was perfect beyond words! Kelly was so amazing to work with and made sure we had everything we needed to have the wedding of our dreams! The venue is absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I, along with all of our guests, were extremely impressed with how everything turned out. I would recommend Stardance 100 times over and can't thank Kelly enough for all of her hard work and truly giving us the wedding of our dreams!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Shana · Married on 03/10/2017

Kelly and her staff at Stardance helped us have a wedding that exceeded our expectations. Everything ran smoothly the day of and the venue is so gorgeous, our friends and family raved about the location! Kelly is beyond accommodating and was even texting me answers when she was out of town! They take care of so much which really helped the planning process not seem so overwhelming with the busy schedules we both have. If I could do it all over again I would of course choose Stardance again - it was a dreamy day! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Stardance Event Center's reply:

Wow!!! Thanks Shana for such a quick and wonderful review... We are so grateful for you and Andrew... Thanks for choosing Stardance...

Maria · Married on 11/12/2016

our wedding was November 2016. kelly and her staff did everything to make our day special, everything was timed and in order. I was so nervous but they helped every step of the way! I highly recommend stardance. it was wroth every penny. all of our guest had nothing but great things to say about the venue and staff. thank you so much.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Thomas · Married on 10/16/2016

Kelly and her staff do an excellent job. They are mindful of every detail. I forgot to give Kelly a floor plan of how we wanted the tables set up for the reception. She guickly turned all 11 tables and added the ones we needed. My daughter's wedding was very special. Thanks again Kelly.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Heather · Married on 10/16/2016

Kelly and her stardance staff are amazing. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful. Kelly thanks you so much for making my niece Heather Thomas's special day so memorable.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Toni · Married on 09/30/2016

My wedding planning was a breeze with Stardance. Kelly makes you feel like your the only bride she has and really takes on a mom feel. I was never left worrying or felt like i had any dumb questions. This is truly a diamond in the rough in Tucson and i would pick Stardance all over again. The food is wonderful and you have SO many options for food. The DJ, CHe, was a blast and had great ideas. I also loved the bartenders. Sheila was my main contact and she knows everything about alcohol. Really made things easy when buying everything.

I highly recommend this place if not for the view.... for the people.

Thank you guys! xoxoxo

Mr and Mrs Burris
    September 30 2016

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kristy · Married on 09/22/2016

Kelly Abbott and her staff are AMAZING everything was done professionally and in a timely manner! The venue is BEAUTIFUL and the food is AMAZING!!! We could not have chosen a better place for my son to get married!! Thanks to Kelly and her staff for making the wedding the best that it could be!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Beautiful all around, the staff made everything stress free and easy! It was absolutely perfect

Sent on 07/28/2015

Cyndi · Married on 10/23/2015

Kelly and all of the staff was so amazing through this whole process. Even through all the stress a wedding can come with they always treated us with so much respect, kindness, love and support. Kelly treated my now husband and I like we were her own and made us feel so comfortable, welcomed and never stressed. They made everything very convenient for us, our families and all our guests. The food, the venue, the ceremony site, pictures, decor, music and service was completely the best and all of our guests had an amazing night. Having a wedding of 300 people at Stardance was perfect with such spacious areas of being outside with the amazing mountain views, city lights and romantic, rustic barn. Everything the day before and the day of our wedding was perfect... we couldn't have asked for more and left with the best memories a couple could ever ask for. With Kelly and the staff you truly feel like family and I will never forget the most incredible day of my life because of them.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Stacy · Married on 10/08/2015

From the moment we met with Kelly (owner) I already felt taken care of. The entire Stardance team is friendly, organized and well put together. Planning a wedding is a journey and the staff of Stardance is with you the whole time. Kelly and her team have wedding planning and execution down to a tee. When our big day came the venue was absolutely perfect. Kelly is there the whole time to check in with you and to ensure a flawless experience; which we did have. All of our guests commented on how wonderful the venue was and we have been telling everyone about our experience. This place is great and the views are absolutely stunning.

Sent on 11/21/2015

This is such an incredible venue. I honestly could not have asked for anything better, or better people to work with. My husband and I got married here in June, and the staff and planets did everything to make sure the guests and we were comfortable in the heat. On top of that, I am the only bride to never get to see the location or meet the coordinator, Kelly, because we live out of state and didn't get into Tucson until the week of the wedding. Despite this, every vendor i talked to and Kelly were all incredibly responsive and helpful. I would not change a thing, the Stardance truly have me my dream fairytale wedding. Not to mention how beautiful and ridiculously affordable it is! Thank you to everyone at the Stardance!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Nadia · Married on 03/21/2015

(Part 1) My husband and I were extremely happy with our wedding experience at Stardance Event Center. We would definitely recommend this venue to any couple looking for a elegant and beautiful southern Arizona wedding. Kelly and her team were amazing throughout the entire process and completely supportive.
    We decided on this venue in May of 2014 and wanted a spring 2015 wedding. All the Saturdays were taken when I emailed Kelly and we were very disappointed. Then a week later, she emailed me saying she had an opening for 3.21.2015 and we could have it if we were still interested. We were so excited and happy that she was able to schedule us. We live in Portland and were concerned about planning a wedding from a different city. We were planning on being in Tucson for Christmas and Kelly was able to set up our wedding planning date so we picked out everything is one day. We met her and the rest of the team at Rincon Market and we did our food tasting, finalized the menu, the bar menu, and the dessert menu within an hour. We then went over to their Park location to meet with Theresa (the florist and decorator). Theresa and I had been emailing back and forth for a couple of weeks and when we met her, she had 3 table settings ready for us to pick from. She was really amazing at making this a totally customized reception atmosphere. We then headed up to the venue and met with Che (DJ/photographer). We sat down to choose our wedding music. We had no idea what we wanted and he had so many good ideas, it was awesome. We also discussed the timeline of our wedding day and what we wanted. We left Tucson completely confident that our day would be amazing.

Sent on 11/11/2015