Starchazer Productions Reviews

11 | Monterey, CA

11 Reviews for Starchazer Productions

BRIAN · Married on 03/17/2018

Everything was AWESOME! Sarah did a tremendous job in all areas from start to finish. From the moment we hired her we just knew everything would be perfect and she didn't disappoint! The communication was great and the hi-light video exceeded our expectations. Sarah was a pleasure to work with and a true professional. We are so happy we selected her for our important beach wedding ceremony and reception.

Natalie · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah was AMAZING to work with. She was very quick to respond to emails and questions. I sent her inspiration photos and she worked hard to make sure I got everything I wanted. She helped us document and capture our perfect day. I highly recommend working with Starchazer, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Starchazer Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with such a happy couple!!

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2017

Having Sarah capture our wedding was a real blessing! We were all in a panic when our previous photographer cancelled the week of the wedding but Sarah quickly accomodated us with her services. She is so fun to work with and made us feel really comfortable while she took our photos. She allows you to be yourself while still providing creative input for the best natural looking photos! She works fast and gave us a preview of our wedding photos the night of. If you're still looking for a photographer, I strongly recommend Starchazer Productions because they are absolutely wonderful to work with and worth it. (:

Sent on 01/30/2017

Starchazer Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, I have been trying to find contact info for you, i have a video of your ceremony, please email me and I will happily send you the link!

Lucy · Married on 08/27/2016

Sarah and her team are true professionals who provide TOP NOTCH service!! They were fantastic to work with both leading up to our big wedding day in Napa as well as the actually day-of. Most of the time, we hardly even noticed them filming as they were so discreet and just allowed us all to enjoy ourselves

The final highlights video and full footage could not have been any more well done. Truly high-quality work with our own personal touches. The feedback from our friends and family have been incredible. And, turn around time was super impressive based on what I've heard from other brides. Would absolutely recommend them - you won't regret it at all!

Alicia · Married on 06/11/2016

I had Sarah make me a slideshow for my wedding. She not only made it,but did it super quickly and it looks absolutely amazing! The pictures are timed perfectly with the music. Love it!

Brittani · Married on 05/14/2016

Starchazer Productions definitely did not disappoint. Sarah and Mel were very professional and did an incredible job capturing our wedding day! Our video came out better than we expected. They captured so many little details and special moments. My husband and I would highly recommend Starchazer Productions. Overall we had great experience and we received the best quality work!

Kimberly · Married on 10/19/2015

They were absolutely awesome and I am obsessed with my wedding video thanks to Sarah. I t turned out so beautiful. Thank you Starchazer!

Brittany · Married on 11/02/2013

Seriously I can't day enough how amazing Sarah and her team are! Very professional and had a great experience. She listened to all the things I wanted to catpure and got even more details then I could have even asked for. My video came out better then I could have even imagined and is truly timeless. I highly recommend her and refer her to everyone. You will be very happy with your decision if you pick them! Their pricing for the quality is great too.

Starchazer Productions took some amazing photos and video of my wedding in Pismo Beach, CA. Sarah was extremely flexible and traveled to me for a very reasonable price. I love my video and all my pictures. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a trustworthy videographer.

Monica · Married on 07/17/2016

Sarah was wonderful to work with, she was very flexible and her pictures came out lovely! We are very happy with our pictures, I would suggest when you book Sarah to have a plan of certain shots you would like, as that was very helpful for us in getting the pictures we desired.

4.2

Sarah and her team was with us from start to finish and did a fantastic highlight video. We would have liked a few more snap shots showing the entire venue and party that attended as a whole, and the cake cutting ceremony, but overall the videos we received were good.