2 User photos
Devoree · Married on 05/16/2020
Awesome, Flexible, Professional
Our original wedding date was set for April 2019. Due to health reasons, we decided to move our date up to February 2019. Without hesitation StarBerst Entertainment was flexible with our change. We had an overall great experience with them and would definitely recommend!Sent on 04/02/2019
Eden · Married on 05/04/2019
Practically perfect in every way
Every step of the way working with these guys was professional and reassuring. They handled it all and overachieved on our wedding day. Zak was on the ball the entire night and played the best music plus all the songs I requested of him to play. I gave him an idea if my style and he knew just what to play. I got so many rave reviews on the music selection and in his conduct during the ceremony and reception. He was so easy to work with and accommodating in every way. The photobooth was a huge plus and I recommend it for everyone. Im so grateful to these guys and Steve, the owner, is amazing. If you want the best, don't even look for another DJ company, and just go whith these guys. You will not regret it. I assure you.Sent on 06/13/2019
Nicole · Married on 03/30/2019
Proffessional, friendly & wonderful service!
We would highly recommend StarBerst Entertainment to anyone! From the moment I inquired about information, Steve was very professional, informative & friendly. Not having a wedding coordinator was no problem. Steve said we didn't need one and took the pressure off by announcing everything & making sure everything ran as smooth as possible with our timeline. They knew exactly what to do and have plenty of experience. The website is easy to use and if we had any questions they got back to us very promptly. Steve and his wife went above and beyond for our wedding and was nice enough to even keep the photo booth up longer than our agreed time. Silvia made sure we got our bride & groom pictures done as soon as we were done greeting our guests, which we were thankful for! Had she not done that we probably wouldn't have made time to do so. Looking back now through our photo book that she made for us we are so happy for all the memories! If your looking for a DJ & photo booth they make a great team!Sent on 07/11/2019
Renee · Married on 03/15/2019
Our wedding day
Took the pressure off of me as far as entertainment and pace of the wedding. His professionalism was outstanding and very knowledgeable about weddings and music. If you dont want to worry about entertainment I would highly recommend him.
Thank you Steve for a very memorable night. Oh and it was even better cause he is a Dallas fan.Sent on 03/25/2019
Rayneedae · Married on 12/31/2018
Way to get the party going!
We had our wedding on New Years Eve, so our guests had high expectations for a good time. StarBerst entertainment totally got the party moving and grooving! Great song choices, along with being a great host. Everything was on cue...the dances, the cake cutting, the “extras”. Would totally hire againSent on 01/23/2019
Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018
Steve was absolutely amazing! He was very professional. Everything was perfect!! Thank you StarBerst Entertainment!Sent on 01/15/2019
Jamie · Married on 10/13/2018
Amazing and personable
Steve was very professional and was a pleasure to work for. He was able to keep the reception fun and flowing perfect. He would be someone I would hire again for another event. Thank you for making my wedding perfect.Sent on 10/15/2018
Nichole H. · Married on 09/29/2018
They were amazing
They were absolutely amazing ! They are very nice people and did an awesome job on the announcements music and photo booth. I would definitely recommend them ! They also came all the way to the coast at a very affordable price.Sent on 12/08/2018
Cristen · Married on 09/22/2018
Steve was a great DJ. He listened to my needs, wants, concerns, and honored each of them. The music was really fun, and nearly all of my guests complemented me on my choice in DJ. Steve's prices are very reasonable, giving brides on a budget the opportunity to still have a quality experience at their wedding. I also really appreciated how Steve made my guests feel welcome and warned them when he thought the music might be too loud for certain tables. He seemed to really care. Thank you Steve for going out of your way to make our wedding super fun!Sent on 10/01/2018
Carl · Married on 09/15/2018
Everything we were looking for and more! We found a family business that truely cared about us and what we needed for our reception. Extremely friendly, easy to work with, I will totally recommend StarBerst to friends and family when it comes to DJ/Photo Booth companies. Thank you so much for helping us make our special day be so amazing!Sent on 09/24/2018
Karla · Married on 08/18/2018
Loved our DJ. He guided the party, played the music we wanted to hear and overall was the icing on our wedding cake!!! And the photo guest book was a huge hit, even with the older crowd!!! Would recommend this vendor over and over again!!!Sent on 09/03/2018
Rosie R. · Married on 03/17/2018
Excellent! The experience and dedication Steve brings is priceless!
I would highly recommend Starberst for any event. We had electrical issues, but the DJ was able to work through those and still provide excellent service and quality! His presentation and skills were phenomenal!Sent on 10/15/2018
Katherin · Married on 10/24/2015
A photo booth was a must In my wedding. My husband was a lil insecure about having one but as soon as it got here and hearing good feedback from our guest he loved it! It was a great idea I recommend it it'll make your day way more special. Perfect for wedding favors and a great memory to cherish forever. Excellent service and very professional! 5+ stars!!!Sent on 10/26/2015
Chenoa · Married on 05/18/2019
Our wedding turned out great , the only thing that hurt us was the rain . Since it poured down it was hard for our DJ to keep things going . He did the best he could do . That only I wish we could have changed was the same music being played over and over :(Sent on 06/29/2019
Melanie · Married on 09/02/2017
1. We had a venue change 4 days prior to our wedding due to the fire near Yosemite. We contacted Steve to let him know of the change and he agreed to the venue change. He did ask for an additional charge ($200) for the change which we gladly paid since we knew he would have to drive farther to get to the venue. He arrived late to our wedding and missed the whole ceremony. This delayed our reception since we had to figure out how to play music on our own for our ceremony.Sent on 09/08/2017
2. When he got there, he apologized about being late but began to complain about traffic. Our wedding coordinator had talked to him several times prior to the wedding about leaving early to avoid traffic. Every other vendor hit the same traffic and was there on time (the photographer, florist/cake/wedding coordinator). Also, guests that traveled farther than our DJ the same day made our wedding on time.
3. He did not have the correct equipment for the Majestic Yosemite Hotel and he was not able to hook up the hotel's projector into the sound system even though he had spoken to the wedding coordinator about the hotel's setup prior to our wedding. We had to play our wedding video without sound while he played music in the background. He was not prepared for the venue and was preoccupied with setting up from being late.
4. He did not play the music for the cake cutting because he was busy setting up his equipment and the photographer actually moved it along (Steve was supposed to move the reception along).
5. Due to the ceremony starting late, we did not have enough time to do any dancing. In the end, we paid the same price originally quoted (plus the additional $200 travel fee). We would have appreciated some type of discount for the stress of not having a DJ for the entire ceremony and the impact this had on our wedding.
Jo Jo · Getting married on 09/03/2021
Booked but do to COVID had to cancel and they would not refund the deposit. Saw on social media they enjoyed St. Thomas and Hawaii. Finances must have really been tight!Sent on 03/09/2021