24 Reviews for StanWeddings.com

Slideshow (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

We are very pleased with Stan and his team’s work!

Photo for StanWeddings.com Review - This is one of our many favorites!
Profile Picture Hunter, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We are absolutely blow away with the amazing quality and work of our wedding video!!! It was so wonderful to be able to relive our wedding day over and over and we are so thankful for the work you did!! We will be HIGHLY recommending you to everyone we know! We are so thankful!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had plans to visit Myrtle Beach in October 2016 and decided that we wanted to get engagement photos on the beach. I found PhotoMyrtle Beach Photography and instantly was in love with Stan's display of work. I contacted Stan and made an appointment for our trip in Oct. Unfortunately the weekend we were scheduled to visit a hurricane hit SC. Stan contacted me days prior and we worked out plans to rescheduled. We were able to go in mid-Nov of 2016. Stan was very professional, organize, and knowledgeable of the surrounding areas and where we would obtain the best shots. We received our pictures a few days later and I was blown away at the final product. The pictures were beautiful to say the least. We loved the photos so much we hired Stan for our wedding. We live in MD, which meant that Stan would have to commute from SC to capture our wedding. Our wedding was on 09/15/17 and Stan did not disappoint. He was prompt, professional, and attentive. Everyone had nothing but great things to say about Stan and his assistant. I just got my wedding photos back about a week ago. He did a STELLLLLLLLAAAAAAAR job. I will forever be appreciative to Stan for capturing this beautiful chapter in my life. I would highly recommend him to any and everyone. I really can't thank him enough!!!!

Profile Picture Regina, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan was amazing - I was actually sick the day we shot my bridal portraits and even though I felt terrible, he made my portraits beautiful. He knew just what to say to have them turn out great. The day of the wedding was hectic with everything going on, but in the end all the pictures we got turned out beautifully. I would strongly recommend him!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan and his assistant John were by far the best decision I made for vendors for my wedding day. First, lets start with engagement photos. My husband and I are from Raleigh and were doing a destination wedding in Charleston. We scheduled our engagement photos for a Saturday but it was pouring and Stan was nice enough to reschedule for the next morning since he knew we came into town specifically for our shoot. Our engagement pictures turned out incredible and Stan was very accommodating with the different locations I wanted to do. He also tells you exactly where to stand and position yourself which is very nice because we weren't exactly sure what we wanted. Our wedding morning was full of clouds and rain. During my bridal portraits at the venue it started POURING. Stan was absolutely soaked but you wouldn't have known it from his attitude. He didn't complain one time, and was shooting pictures like there wasn't a cloud in the sky. An hour before the ceremony it started raining cats and dogs and as a bride I was starting to panic because our venue was completely outdoors. Stan brought up his weather radar and assured me it was only going to last another 30 minutes and it surely did. We have 2 VERY big families but he took control of our family portraits and got them done quick and easy. I would 100% use Stan and John again. They were AMAZING and our pictures our unbelievably beautiful.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stop looking for other photographers now! We
can't say enough amazing things about how wonderful it was working with Stan.
Being from out of state, it’s hard to find vendors that you can trust and do a great
job. From the very first phone call, Stan
was very attentive to what we were looking for in a photographer. On the day of
the wedding, he showed up on time and got to work capturing all the details as
well as raw moments. He was so much fun to work with, but at the same time, he made sure all the shots were perfect. Both
he and his assistant, John, went to great lengths to make sure every shot was
perfect. His work is incredible. We’ve worked with other photographers in the
past and have found that many of them try and stick to a routine that works for
them on the wedding day, this doesn’t leave much room for improvisation and
from our experience makes the photograph portion of that day the thing you want
to spend the least amount of time on. Our experience with Stan is the exact
opposite, he uses his knowledge and experience to create the best shots
wherever you want to take pictures and encourages improvisation to capture raw
moments, the photograph portion of our wedding day was one of our highlights. The
online gallery was also easy to navigate and even easier to share with our
friends and family. Stan was worth every penny and I couldn’t be any happier
that we decided to go with him. If we ever need other pictures taken for any
reason in the Charleston/Myrtle Beach/Savannah area we will be calling him
first!

Profile Picture Kirstyn, 4/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan was very easy to work with. I have called him many times to communicate changes for my wedding and he was always available... Very reliable person and takes his work very serious. When the pictures were completed I could tell he loves his job and did fenominal work. Couldnt have asked for a better photographer for our day.

Profile Picture Rina, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very friendly and dedicated artist! Stan is an amazing photographer! Stan Weddings team was above and beyond! We absolutely love the pictures! When we seen the final picture and video my whole family was in tears.

He has a great personality and was great to work with.

We highly recommend StanWeddings! Stan thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much for REMARKABLE job!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Stan photographed both our engagement and wedding photos, and we are beyond happy with how everything turned out! He really listed to what we wanted and had some incredible recommendations. He had great location ideas as well as positions for great photos. I have, and will continue, to refer all my family and friends to him.

Profile Picture Daria, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married on April 16th, 2016, and we are so, so happy that we had Stan as a photographer!! We have also used his services previously for family photos, engagement photos, and bridal portraits and have never been disappointed. We were extremely satisfied with our wedding pictures! We have numerous traditional photos that we fell in love with, but then we also have many beautiful, unique photos. Stan's creative touch is unbelievable in the photos. He is always very timely and professional, which is also very important for a wedding. With all of the other things to worry about related to your wedding, a photographer should not be one of them. And Stan handled everything with expertise and confidence! We were also able to rent a photo booth through him, and it was a huge hit! Obviously, I highly recommend Stan Weddings! Just take a look at his portfolio to see some of his amazing captures for yourself! https://stanweddings.com/

Profile Picture Ericka, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files

If you're getting married in South or North Carolina do yourself a favor and hire Stan!!! During the wedding him and his second shooter were great, they captured the most beautiful memories of our Wedding. I cannot say how pleased we are with how our photographs turned out. I am beyond impressed!!!

Profile Picture Nina, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stanweddings was the best choice for our special day! The quality and artistry of Stan’s work is unbeliveble... I can't tell you how many people have been blow away by our wedding pictures. My wife and I surely loved them all!
Mark

Profile Picture Mark, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan was beyond amazing! He accommodated to all of our needs even though we were in Philadlephia and he lives in a South Carolina. The attention to detail was beyond incredible. Stan captured every detail about our special day , that I wouldn't even of thought about. What I liked the most about Stan's work is his uniqueness. Everybody always wants a little twist to make thier pictures stand out from the rest and ,Stan definitely delivers that level of professionalism and creativity. He was such a pleasure to work with , very outgoing and very quick with his work. He knows exactly what he needs to do and will get your perfect shots without wasting any time. He was 100% prepared the day he arrived . He researched both the church and the venue locations and had tons of ideas of how he was going to plan out the day. I would 100% recommend Stan. If you are looking for uniqueness, creativity, professionalism, and capturing those amazing moments , Stan weddings is the place that I would recommend :).

Kateryna

Profile Picture Kateryna, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan was so professional and knew exactly what my husband and I were wanted in our wedding photos. There wasn't one second when Stan wasn't snapping pictures and most of the time we didn't even know he was catching the moments he was. I would recommend Stan Weddings over and over

Profile Picture Regan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan was professional as well as very personable! He has an
awesome ability to capture your inner most feelings in a photo.
We love his attention to detail wand will use him again! We have
nothing but good things to say and would recommend him over
and over again!

Profile Picture Rita, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan is a total professional and the perfect photographer for you!  It was important for me to choose a photographer with experience and class, because I only had one chance to get it right.  I did all of my coordinating with Stan from another state.  From day one, Stan was attentive to my wishes and gave me helpful advice pertaining to “key moments”, locations, and backdrops.  Prior to my wedding he calmed my fears, explained the details, and was always available.  The day of the wedding, Stan was on time and always in the right place.  Two days after the wedding, my husband and I flew to our home in Germany; then we went on our honeymoon.  Stan completely understood our situation and went the extra mile to accommodate us in every way.  Understanding that we live Germany, Stan made sure every shot was perfect and maximized every photo opportunity.  Stan sent sample photos via email, so that we could conduct a presentation at our wedding party in Germany.  We looked for bad photos to eliminate from our presentation but we could not find any.  Our family said, “Wow, these photos look like something from a magazine!” I’m extremely proud of Stan’s work and the moments he captured.  My heart goes “pitty-pat” every time I look at our photos.

Forever Frameica

Profile Picture Ameica, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Stan went above and beyond to capture our special moments throughout our Wedding Day! I could not be more happier with his work. Stan was very professional and specific when it came to getting the best shots. Truly a day we will never forget and don't have too, the photos came out amazing!

Profile Picture Christine , 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love the pictures! Absolutely beautiful! And professional!

Profile Picture Serhii $ Mariya, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan and Marina were great. They were professional and made us feel comfortable all day. Even though the day was hectic, they stayed on their toes getting every shot they could.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had chosen Stan from Stan weddings photography way back when we first got engaged and through the whole time Stan kept in contact with me to see how the planing was going and making sure he was given all the information as we got it. Stan is very detail oriented and will not miss a beat. He has done some original pictures with us that I love and look at everyday! Very respectful and everyone really liked him as the photographer. I could not have been happier with my pictures and choosing him!

Profile Picture Mariyana, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan and Maria were awesome. Showed up early and stayed late, more than we expected and could ask for. Their detail and passion for what they do shows through, from their professionalism on to final product. We were blown away when we received the pictures and we recommend having them do video also. Hopefully they read this because we can't thank them enough for making a day that much more special. Glad we found them.

Profile Picture Loren, 5/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Stan did an amazing job on our free engagement session! We booked him for our wedding in the future and cannot believe the price, quality, and service we have received thus far!! Stan was very creative with our engagement session - he took the time to get to know us and photographed our true personalities and love for eachother. Our engagement was a surprise and I am beyond thrilled that he captured the "moment" and I can relive that day over and over again!! I am so excited for our wedding day and cannot wait to see what he has in store for us!! I highly recommend an engagement session to every newly engaged couple, you won't regret it! Thank you SO much!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photography, very nice, very friendly. I couldn't have ask for a better photographer to capture my wedding. That's always my favorite thing about vacation every year is because I know he's going to do family pictures! Thank you Stan your the best!

Profile Picture Nikkie, 5/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stan was absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a photographer who is passionate about his work and is willing to go the extra mile for you then please go with StanWeddings for your big day! I promise you won’t regret it! My bridal portraits and wedding pictured were stunning!

Profile Picture Julianna, 8/19/11, 1 Review