Stanislav Nemashkalo Reviews

8 | Cancun, MX

8 Reviews for Stanislav Nemashkalo

Kayla · Married on 11/28/2017

Stanly and his partner were incredible. We hired him for our wedding in November 2017 in Riviera Maya, Mexico. He went above and beyond during the wedding day, capturing every moment perfectly. Even our guests could not stop commenting on how dedicated and motivated he was. He was also kind, and very patient. During our reception, it started to rain (like, really pour!), but this did not slow him down whatsoever. He stood in the rain with us and took some of the most magical pictures. He was also very quick to provide us with our pictures. I would, without a doubt, recommend his services. One of the best choices we made for our wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Alexia · Married on 10/01/2016

Hands down, Stanly was probably the best decision we made on our wedding outside of the choice to actually have one. Stanly and his team shot our wedding in Puerto Morelos, Mexico in October of 2016. He was so pleasant to work with from day one and became incredibly helpful as time went on. Due to struggling with finding vendors from a distance and a resort wedding coordinator that was less than helpful, I reached out to Stanly to ask for referrals. Stanly has a great network in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area and within no time was able to tell me about a florist and videographers who were available for our wedding date. We opted to move forward with both and everyone was absolutely amazing. My flowers were perfect, even the resort staff were impressed and the place is a true wedding factory. Back to Stanly-can you say committed? I swear his personal motto is "can't stop, won't stop". There were multiple times we were pulled aside by guest who had nothing but positive things to say about him and the fact that if something was happening he was there. Everyone was in awe and loved him. On top of that I know for a fact he climbed over walls, got down and dirty in the sand and jumped in a pool for me. He is also just straight up a really freaking nice person-Like the kind you meet and think dammit why aren't there more people like you in the world. While we are still waiting on the video and photographs (it's only been a week) by the sneak peeks we were shown while everything was happening and the quality of the people on his team, I am so excited and fully expecting to have my wildest dreams with these items blown. Did I mention everyone was reasonably priced?! I can't possibly imagine anyone regretting the choice to bring Stanly on to capture their big day...though you might regret NOT hiring him.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Alyana · Married on 09/12/2015

I was really nervous to find the best photographer for our wedding in California. But I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with the pictures of our wedding! Thank you, Stanislav! He did a spectacular job and was an absolute pleasure to work with him throughout the entire process. He is extremely professional and incredibly talented. He also has a wonderful calming presence, which is something that any bride will greatly appreciate on their wedding day! Stanislav Nemashkalo is a fabulous photographer who deserves all of the great reviews he’s received on this website and more – I absolutely highly recommend his for your wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Stanislav Nemashkalo's reply:

Thank you Alyana and Eduardo ! It was a pleasure to work with you !
    I wish you all the best !

Eduardo · Married on 09/12/2015

My wife and I look everywhere in San Francisco Bay area for the right photographer for the his or her work and value and we end up finding him In Cancun Mexico. Our photographer was Stanislav, and he was such a pleasure to work with him. If you have the honor of using him as your photographer, people will think your photos are from a magazine.
    I adore there work and recommend it to all my family and friends!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Sadovskaya · Married on 08/24/2015

In August Stanislav and his lovely wife Ira and we had a wonderful photo shoot in a luxury Cancun! Stanislav - a true professional of his craft! He told us how to stand,where to look, where shines better, etc. They picked us up at 6 in the morning in his car, explained everything, gave us water, blows us when it was hot)) We not only had a great time and got great photos!! Thanks a lot!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Alisa · Married on 07/04/2015

The Stanislav´s photos are amazing and bright! He is very professional person who really knows his job! He was with us during all day and took photos en perfect and right moments . If you want great photos which will remember the most important day of you life Stanislav Nemashkalo is photographer for you! Alisa and Ernesto. Mexico, Huatulco

Sent on 09/05/2015

We loved the way this guy works. He was so professional, so patient. I am not an expert in foto sessions but he gave us good advices on poses and places.
    He is also very creative and chooses interesting angles to make great foto.
    We are glad qe had him on our wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2015