Stan Mansion Reviews

Stan Mansion 6
Stan Mansion 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/21/2019

A unique fairytale venue!

I highly recommend Stan Mansion for your wedding venue. It is a gorgeous venue with a variety of unique features that guests are still raving about! Our wedding day was simply perfect! This is largely due to our amazing experience working with Irene, Stan Mansion's wedding coordinator, which made our wedding planning run smoothly and the day of events, a breeze. Irene is extremely professional, dependable, and through. She provided us with fantastic tips to make our wedding a one-of-a-kind day, and it was easy to get in touch with her to ask questions during the planning stages. We are #grateful for such a wonderful experience, and we wish we could do it all over again!

Sincerest thanks,
    Chris & Kayla

Sent on 09/24/2019

Stan Mansion's reply:

Dear Kayla and Chris,
    We appreciate your kind words and miss you already!
    It was such a pleasure to host your stunning wedding!
    Our doors are always open for you.

Best wishes to you guys!
    Stan Mansion team

Samantha Braun · Married on 07/05/2019

Best venue in Chicago

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue. Our wedding was on 7/5/19. Irene, our contact and Day of Coordinator was there every step of the way. She exceeded every expectation, from how quickly she responded to emails/texts, setup everything to the way we envisioned it to all of the help she provided. Irene took away all the stresses of coordinating with vendors and setting everything up. Make sure to book her for your event! Cera, the ownership, was so friendly and has maintained the property to perfection. Their list of recommended vendors is top notch and we used a lot of them for our special day. No one on that list disappointed. We are planning another event here for our daughter's quinceanera next year and can't wait to come back here again. No need to look any further than Stan Mansion!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Stan Mansion 8

Jasmine Gilliam · Married on 03/17/2019

Awesome Experience!!

Everything at the Stan Mansion was amazing. Irene was awesome throughout the entire process

Sent on 03/27/2019

Ramona Sandru · Married on 01/26/2019

Elegant And Unique As Every Wedding Should Be

My husband and I recently celebrated our union at Stan Mansion. I had attended other events at this venue and have always admired it's grandeur and old world European elegance; both the bar room and the main room are stunning. The 2 bed 2 bath bridal suite was so convenient to use by the bridal party for changing, make-up and even dance rehearsal.
    Cera (the owner) and Irina (day-of-coordinator) are so lovely to work with; very professional and helpful. Irina set up the place cards table and the picture table and was always asking how I was and whether I needed anything. All in all, it was a wonderful experience for us and our guests.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jill Mcguire · Married on 01/19/2019

Exceeded our expectations x 1000000!

This place is absolutely MAGICAL (& affordable)! We had our wedding ceremony & reception (w/ 260 guests) at Stan Mansion on 1/19/19, & it exceeded our expectations from start to finish!

The venue itself is so gorgeous & unique! Both of our families are from Chicago, & we have all attended plenty of hotel, loft, banquet hall style weddings - to the point where they all blend together. Stan Mansion is one of a kind. People will remember your wedding!

Cera (owner) & Irene (our day of coordinator) - Where do I begin?! They genuinely care about you as a couple, & they want your wedding day to be the best day of your lives. They're super helpful, responsive, kind, patient, professional & flexible. They made wedding planning a breeze. They truly are the dream team!

Three More Stan Mansion Perks to Note:
    1.) You can choose your own vendors or Cera provides you with a great list of suggested (not mandatory) vendors, which is unheard of & awesome!
    2.) There is a BEAUTIFUL two bedroom - two bathroom spacious bridal suite on-site. I slept there Friday night & got ready there on Saturday morning. This was very convenient - especially for winter wedding!
    3.) We used zero flowers & saved a ton of money. You can go heavy with candles, & the venue looks stunning!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Deborah Weisenhaus · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing Venue + Caring Owner = Your Dream Wedding!

Stan Mansion is a hidden gem in the historical Logan Square area ....the outside exterior has a wonderful stone facade that they uplight at night....and inside surprises you because they have two levels that you can have events that transitions from the lower level room for the ceremony to the 2nd floor bar that has a built in fire place mantel, great for photo opts and large wooden bar by the window facing the outdoor courtyard to the main Ballroom for the reception with a grand stage for a band or DJ or even the sweet heart table....the attention to details in the design is beautiful and the European chandeliers add that elegant finish. I love creating within this venue and Cera Stan the owner is so easy to work with and really cares for each and every client as she gives of herself to everyone. The bridal couples end up falling in love with her.

Stan Mansion 9
    Stan Mansion 10

Johanna · Married on 10/13/2018

Fairytale wedding!

Amazing venue and comes with an amazing crew!! I designed the place with my own ideas and got help and feedback from Stan Mansion staff. I’m am very happy I choose this place, it was so magical. Perfect venue for those of you who like to design it how you want versus a banquet hall with limited options. Endless ideas and designs here! Highly recommend! Also, they have a bridal suite upstairs for those who need the room to get ready in etc.

• Andra

Andra Roxana Stanciu · Married on 10/05/2018

Best venue in Chicago

Indeed a venue like no other! I've had the immense opportunity to organize multiple events at Stan Mansion (parties, fundraiser, concerts) and each and every time the team went above and beyond to implement my vision for the event. They are up to date with current trends in the industry, always happy to inform you on the best practices of organizing a seamless event. Every event organized there this past year was a seamless one because of their know-how, work-ethic and experience. The team is taking care of all details for you (even those you don't know should be handled) and implement your vision 110%.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Carissa · Married on 09/02/2018

I recently had my wedding at Stan Mansion on September 2nd. Everything was simply amazing! Irene is a gem! She’s awesome to work with and even helped me with my vendors when my wedding planner left the country the weeks leading up to my wedding. All of the photos below were taken at the venue, including my engagement pics.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Stan Mansion 11
    Stan Mansion 12
    Stan Mansion 13
    Stan Mansion 14
    Stan Mansion 15

Stan Mansion's reply:

Dear Carissa,
    Thank you so much for the kind words!
    We greatly appreciate it!

Best regards,
    Stan Mansion

Bianca · Married on 08/18/2018

I had the wonderful privilege to collaborate, work and build a long -lasting relationship with the Stan Mansion’s team.

On August 18, 2018 I I was the coordinator for a special weddinwhich became a dream come true for a lovely couple at the ONE AND ONLY Stan Mansion.

Their big day turned out perfectly. It was an absolute enjoyable celebration for all the guests and their families.

With the help of Cera the owner, who is such an admirable and gracious person, every little detail was carefully presented and everyone was stunned at how impressive Stan Mansion really is.

Irina, a very knowledgeable team member, works closely with Cera to professionally help couples with everything they need.

The newly weds were totally happy and thankful to us for giving them memories to treasure forever.
    These are just a few words to describe the positive and unforgettable experience I had at Stan Mansion.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brittney · Married on 07/15/2018

I immediately fell in love with Stan Mansion when I walked in. Highly recommend. Monica and the owner are wonderful as they really work with you to help you find the things you need. I look forward to continuing to work with them for my dream wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2017

John · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful venue and great management!

Couldn’t recommend the Stan Mansion highly enough!

Cristina · Married on 05/19/2018

From the moment you take your first steps into the stunning Stan Mansion you will feel surrounded by unforgettable gorgeous details, exquisite private rooms, impressive staircases and absolutely the most professional and accommodating service you will ever find.
    Cera, the owner of this historical mansion is an absolute delight to work with. She has years of experience in the wedding industry and will guide each couple in the right direction by eliminating confusion and by helping to book the venue they’ve always dreamed of.

She is always recommending the most reliable vendors in Chicago and always bringing in a complete sense of tranquility.
    Next to her is Irina, a very professional and knowledgeable team member that will carefully present you all the best of what Stan Mansion has to offer for a wedding or any other special event.

When booking Stan Mansion, you will experience an entire historical three-floor building that will be completely yours for your big day. No other venue in Chicago offers such a private and upscale experience; that’s why every couple that walks in immediately falls in love with this magical space.

Stan Mansion is definitely the most exclusive and magnificent venue in Chicago.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Deanna · Married on 04/28/2018

Go with Lale Ketcham for day of coordinator, she is alsome!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2018

This place is amazing! Seeing it in person does it more justice. The venue is so antiquated and beautiful and modernly classic. Cera and the team work together to make you feel like part of the family. Highly recommended!! Thank you.

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Monica

Monica Alegria · Married on 01/13/2018

One of a kind... Stan Mansion

Amazing experience every time I work in this space! This place is already majestic looking but each event provides a unique view of the beautiful space.

Tracy · Married on 10/13/2017

Cera Stan was so lovely to work with, she truly understood the unique personality of our daughter and was full of suggestions to help us make her wedding unlike any other. Monica was our personal manager for the event and she was wonderful! She helped us with all the details beforehand, was accommodating to our schedule to set up and decorate, and stepped in to help with so much on the day before and day of the wedding. Everything went off without a hitch and we were able to have a wedding celebration that will be talked about for years to come. The venue is stunning, unlike anything you will find in Chicago. The care that has been taken of this building and its restoration is evident in every room. The only flaw is that it is not handicap accessible due to it's historical significance, but we were able to work around that with a "carry" chair for our guest who needed assistance. If you are looking for a truly unique space, the Stan Mansion is it!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Stan Mansion 20
    Stan Mansion 21
    Stan Mansion 22

Diana · Married on 09/23/2017

We couldn’t have been more pleased with our venue choice. Cera and her team were extremely helpful throughout the entire process!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/14/2017

Was an amazing venue that was very accommodating and responsive. They made sure we had a terrific event and looked professional for attendees and guests!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn't have been happier with our entire process with Stan Mansion from our initial meeting to the day of our wedding! Everything was so smooth and they have wonderful recommendations for vendors (although you are allowed to use anyone you would like). They have great coordinators as well! It truly is the most unique venue, and our guests are still talking about it weeks later! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 08/27/2017

My husband and I began working with Cera Stan a year and a half prior to our wedding date and the experience has been one to cherish. I recall the conversation we had during our first planning meeting... Cera wanted to know the story behind how my husband proposed to me and this led to us showing her the proposal video. What began as a planning meeting quickly turned into a sister-to-sister bonding moment between the two ladies. Both of us were crying as my husband sat trying to determine if he should get us some tissue or simply let us enjoy the moment. I must say, Cera was highly impressed with my husband's performance on the video and encouraged him to perform at our wedding.

What impressed us the most outside of the physical aspects of the venue, was how down-to-earth and genuine Cera was and her leadership influence can be seen via the hard work and commitment her staff displays. Thank you Monica and Irene, you two were fabulous! Respectfully, there are a number of fabulous venues throughout Chicago, but none like The Stan Mansion... You won't find a venue that can provide the service and support that Cera and her team provides. WE LOVE CERA!!!! She not only worked within our budget but also showed us ways to get more for less. I highly recommend this venue because what you'll get and experience is more than worth the price. August 27, 2017 will forever be remembered and cherished!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Stan Mansion 23
    Stan Mansion 24
    Stan Mansion 25
    Stan Mansion 26
    Stan Mansion 27
    Stan Mansion 28

Justine · Married on 06/03/2017

We have nothing but good things to say about Stan Mansion. It was an unbelievable venue with everything we were looking for. Cera Stan and her staff were professional and very easy to work with!

They have great relationships with vendors. We ended up using almost every vendor that they recommended and all were spectacular.

Lale was our day of coordinator who made the day run flawlessly!! We could not have done it without her.

We highly recommend Stan Mansion as a wedding venue!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kenny · Married on 04/28/2017

Stan Mansion is awesome! Cera and Lale did everything to make sure that we had the wedding of our dreams. They were able to set us up with the proper vendors to help make our wedding one to remember. Great options for customization!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Sydnei · Married on 04/07/2017

We loved our wedding here. Cera and her staff were tremendously helpful from day one and we are so grateful to have chosen this venue.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Dawn · Married on 03/17/2017

The staff was easy to work with and was accommodating to our vision. Lali was on point and our day memorable. I couldn't imagine having my wedding at any other place, very unique and elegant is the best way to describe Stans Mansions.

Sent on 05/05/2017